We are currently recruiting for one of the leading electronics brand in UAE for Sales promoters. Positions open : 100+ Nationality : Any Gender : Any Experience : Should have experience in any of the product line Hand held phones, AV/TV and Home appliances. Salary : Good and attractive incentives Please send your profile
Hotel Front Desk Reps Dubai
hotel in the UAE has openings for front desk reps, in the position you will greet guests and handle room setups, you will have good English, good communication and previous hospitality experience, we offer a great salary package
Arab Speaking Telemarketing Executive - Female Dubai
We are urgently needed Female Arabic Speaking telemarketer, who can join immediately. With or without experience.
• Make a minimum of 30 calls per day, qualify the prospect and book at least 2 appointments per day with senior decision makers
• Explain services, and answer questions from prospective inbound enquiries
• Maintain records of contacts & accounts
• Use the sales script and make it better
-Superior Communication Skills
-Fluent in Arabic and English
Customer Service Manager Dubai
Responsibility to acquire new food service accounts for UAE (Dubai, Sharjah & NE).
• Identifying market potential to establish new account, achieve sales target, etc.
• Provide superior customer services
• Maintain, monitor, and regularly evaluate pricing and contracts with customers to provide products and services that meet standards of quality, timeliness and cost.
• Create permanent understanding of the market situation including existing technologies & trends.
• Coordinate with other divisions
• Degree in Hospitality Management, Food Technology or equivalent professional qualification.
• High standards of professional conduct with excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role within a multinational food industry environment.
• Valid UAE driving license.
• Strong negotiation skills and proven ability to achieve customer service recovery outcomes.
• Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
• Company Industry: FMCG/ Distribution company
• Job Role: Sales Executive
• Employment Type: Full Time Employee
• Monthly Salary Range: AED 6,000/- + Commission
• Number of Vacancies: 2
Telesales Agents Dubai
Female For Telesales With Experience We are looking female for a Telesales, multi-lingual is a plus, who shall be responsible for contacting potential clients in order to maximize sales appointments. Job responsibilities: To contact potential clients in the UAE in order to increase sales opportunities Calling clients from the given database. Recording sales, correspondence, leads in internal database. Maintaining a professional and punctual attitude at all times. Preferred Skills: 1. Excellent communication skills 2. Strong client management skills 3. Should be target oriented 4. Should be self-motivated and performance driven Experience in call center or as a lead generator is preferred Fluent in written and spoken English, with a clear and concise accent A sales-focused attitude with a willingness to serve clients effectively Positive telephone manner, pleasant voice as well as attentive listening Husband visa / Father\'s visa holders given preference Applicants must be based in Dubai
Business Development Manager Dubai
To provide an efficient and responsive sale and after-sales service for companies and related products and services sold or offered for sale by Chesterfield Group. This position will be of key importance within the organisation and the successful candidate must have the ability to sell themselves and Chesterfield Group’s services. Previous company formation and/or sale experience within a fast-paced Client facing environment would be preferable. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organise your workload and the initiative to resolve issues as well as respond to client’s enquiry quickly in an appropriate manner.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings. He/She will develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for Chesterfield to an agreed annual target, to increase year on year.
- Conducting meeting with Clients and / or Intermediaries (Lawyers, Accountants, Financial Advisors, etc.) will be a daily activity. The Consultant needs to be confident in their knowledge and abilities.
- Identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts. Presenting Chesterfield to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls. Potential employee will be expected to spend 50% of your time out of the office in meetings.
- Responsible for his/her own lead generation and appointment setting. As a representative of Chesterfield Group your professional manner and polished appearance will aid your intention of gaining new business leads and contacts.
- Producing reports/providing management with feedback.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation, credentials pitch, asking questions, solution pitch, negotiation, close, handover to the incorporations team.
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to Chesterfield Group are captured and explored.
- He/She will have individual responsibility for new business and is expected to self-manage; however, will be part of a growing team of people with the same job title. Support is available by the managing and Sales Director for complex large pitches and strategies.
- He/She will effectively interact with other departments including the incorporation, admin and account management team when handing over incorporation documents ensuring they are fully briefed in all aspects of the sale.
- Ensuring Chesterfield Group remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients.
- To deal with all customer contact effectively, and courteously
- To respond to routine correspondence and enquiries from clients and other staff members.
- You may be required to perform other ad-hoc tasks within the company that may be deemed necessary.
- Educated to degree level
- Have excellent written and verbal English language capabilities
- Have an eye for detail
- Be a fast learner
- Be driven; be able to use their initiative
- Hardworking, honest and open
- Administration experience within the Financial Services Industry
- Company Formation experience is a bonus
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Well presented
- Highly personable
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- Other Skills and Qualifications
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
Customer Executive Dubai
prestigious company is urgently needed Customer Executive with below qualifications:
Customer Management â€“ Attend to all client's enquiries and requests.
Database Management â€“ Keep records and file of all important documents, such as AMCâ€™s, Unit Owner details, Invoices & Receipts, Cheque Copies, report and other documents.
Administration & Accounting â€“ Provide general administration and Secretarial functions, including but not limited to database creation, standard forms, letters, and spreadsheets.
Assist in general administrative tasks such as answering phones, faxing, copying, filing, organizing, mailing, and expediting information as needed by each manager.
Specialization in handling back office operations & correspondence.
Review, organize and distribute incoming & outgoing correspondence.