Customer Service Professional Dubai
Receive all customer inquiries – service requests and complaints through CCC channels. 2- Responding to customer’ inquiry within the time frame aligned with high level of customer service. 3- Register the customer feedback on the system correctly and assigned the requests’ to operation team within the targeted SLA. 4- Follow up the operation team for all requests and escalate the pending requests to upper management based on escalation process and matrix. 5- Show a high level of professionalism in dealing with customer complaints. 6- Dealing with customer in appropriate and professional and present a good image for customer service and company as well. 7- Coordinate with operation team regarding service requests, and follow up the pending and planned works. 8- Prepare a daily report for all closed and pending jobs based on projects wise. Skills / Qualifications: 1- Customer focus. 2- Logical thinking and good analytical skills. 3- Good communication skills. 4- Good listening and understanding. 5- Good appearance and elegance 6- Ability to work under pressure. 7- Good in MS office “Word – Excel – PowerPoint” - Arabic native and fluent English language
Marketing officer Dubai
Job description: A fast growing Exhibition and Events Company is looking for a Experienced Marketing Executive.
Job Description -
Contact potential exhibitors by e-mail and phone (cold calls to listed prospects)
Should be able to make around 100 Calls on a regular basis.
Fluent English, Additional Language is a plus.
Fluency over the phone
Excellent communication skills
Minimum 2-3 year experience in telesales.
Salary - AED 6000 + Commission per month
TRIUM LOGISTICS L.L.C
Telesales Executive Dubai
As we are expanding our operation the following vacancy is now available for those who believe in a passion to grow professionally
• Smart and outgoing with excellent communication skill.
• Will to go the extra length to complete the target set.
If you have what it takes to meet our requirement then send us a detailed CV by mail.
Telesales Agents Dubai
Female For Telesales With Experience We are looking female for a Telesales, multi-lingual is a plus, who shall be responsible for contacting potential clients in order to maximize sales appointments. Job responsibilities: To contact potential clients in the UAE in order to increase sales opportunities Calling clients from the given database. Recording sales, correspondence, leads in internal database. Maintaining a professional and punctual attitude at all times. Preferred Skills: 1. Excellent communication skills 2. Strong client management skills 3. Should be target oriented 4. Should be self-motivated and performance driven Experience in call center or as a lead generator is preferred Fluent in written and spoken English, with a clear and concise accent A sales-focused attitude with a willingness to serve clients effectively Positive telephone manner, pleasant voice as well as attentive listening Husband visa / Father\'s visa holders given preference Applicants must be based in Dubai
Sales Professional Dubai
Sales Representative Vacancy reference #: 2015012601 Place of work: Dubai, UAE Starting date: March 2015 Salary: Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission on sales revenue Key characteristics of the successful applicant: - Fluent knowledge of Russian (both oral and written) - Good command in English - Experience in Sales in the service sector in vital - Business literate, knowledge of corporate documents - Experience in corporate services market would be an advantage - Initiative, ability to work independently - Advanced computer literacy - Awareness of the latest technical innovations Interested candidates should fill in the application form on our website (http://olieserve.com/jobs) and send CV
Answer and manage all office correspondence 2) Manage the Reception Area 3) Schedule appointments and meetings, take down minutes of the meetings 4) Generate and summarize reports for Management 5) Responsible for maintaining office records and personnel files 6) Track contracts and official documents to ensure timely renewal 7) Draft letters 8) Other duties as allotted by the Management Candidate Profile: 1) Should have excellent communication skills 2) Must be proficient in English, Arabic would be an advantage 3) Candidates on husband\'s visa preferred 4) Must be smart and have a pleasing personality 5) Must be a hard worker and able to multitask Applications without resumes and recent passport size photographs will not be considered.
contact centre Manager Dubai
Business Development Manager Dubai
To provide an efficient and responsive sale and after-sales service for companies and related products and services sold or offered for sale by Chesterfield Group. This position will be of key importance within the organisation and the successful candidate must have the ability to sell themselves and Chesterfield Group’s services. Previous company formation and/or sale experience within a fast-paced Client facing environment would be preferable. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organise your workload and the initiative to resolve issues as well as respond to client’s enquiry quickly in an appropriate manner.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings. He/She will develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for Chesterfield to an agreed annual target, to increase year on year.
- Conducting meeting with Clients and / or Intermediaries (Lawyers, Accountants, Financial Advisors, etc.) will be a daily activity. The Consultant needs to be confident in their knowledge and abilities.
- Identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts. Presenting Chesterfield to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls. Potential employee will be expected to spend 50% of your time out of the office in meetings.
- Responsible for his/her own lead generation and appointment setting. As a representative of Chesterfield Group your professional manner and polished appearance will aid your intention of gaining new business leads and contacts.
- Producing reports/providing management with feedback.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation, credentials pitch, asking questions, solution pitch, negotiation, close, handover to the incorporations team.
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to Chesterfield Group are captured and explored.
- He/She will have individual responsibility for new business and is expected to self-manage; however, will be part of a growing team of people with the same job title. Support is available by the managing and Sales Director for complex large pitches and strategies.
- He/She will effectively interact with other departments including the incorporation, admin and account management team when handing over incorporation documents ensuring they are fully briefed in all aspects of the sale.
- Ensuring Chesterfield Group remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients.
- To deal with all customer contact effectively, and courteously
- To respond to routine correspondence and enquiries from clients and other staff members.
- You may be required to perform other ad-hoc tasks within the company that may be deemed necessary.
- Educated to degree level
- Have excellent written and verbal English language capabilities
- Have an eye for detail
- Be a fast learner
- Be driven; be able to use their initiative
- Hardworking, honest and open
- Administration experience within the Financial Services Industry
- Company Formation experience is a bonus
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Well presented
- Highly personable
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- Other Skills and Qualifications
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.