Telesales agents Dubai
Job description: Need a Telesales Executive for a IT firm in Dubai - . Job will be part time with good pay.
Should have good knowledge of Sales & Marketing. There will be monthly salary + commission on achieving sales targets.
We are currently looking for part time marketers. Marketing will concentrate around obtaining leads from houses/villa that require interior/ exterior painting. You will be doing door-to-door in a friendly manner speaking with homeowners who need painting.
Door-to-door marketing in local neighborhoods and other part of U.A.E, Marketing will concentrate around obtaining estimates from houses that require interior/exterior painting.
Pay is results based; each lead resulting in a following estimate will be paid. Since the pay is results based, it is imperative that employees be as hard working and driven as possible.
1.Reliable transportation within the U.A.E
2.Punctuality and reliability Keen attention to detail
3.Positive attitude and willingness to be part of the team.
4.Ability to deal with people; good communication skills; determination.
5.Valid driver’s license
6 Punctuality and reliability.
7. Minimum one year painting experience and Previous sales,
One of the best and largest Property Development Companies in the Middle East is looking to hire urgently Receptionist / Front-Desk Executive (Arabic Speaker) with competitive salary and excellent benefits.
As A Receptionist/Front-Desk Executive you will be responsible for handling all front desk and administration work related to the company (greeting and assisting visitors, answering and directing calls, providing administrative support, etc...)
Must be Arabic Speaker -
- Age range "21-28"
Great Personality -
Excellent communication skills -
Experience in administrative activities will be a plus -
Call Centre Supervisor Dubai
An opportunity has arisen within the IT space for an experienced Call Centre Trainer in an ongoing contract. The Call Centre Trainer will have responsibility for training the first level help desk service team. The role is based in Dubai
Inbound Telesales Agents Dubai
Telesales agents wanted, this position is for inbound calls only, you will have a great phone manner and good English skills, please send in your application
Telemarketing Executive Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE well-established Event Management Company, making room for an enthusiastic Telemarketing Executive.
positive and inspiring environment.
A team that provides excellent Telemarketing Executive experience.
Competitive benefits for well-deserved career oriented person like you.
What you have:
Exceptional communication skills with thorough skills in elaborating companyâ€™s services to prospect and existing clients.
Ability to identify, develop, network and maintain winning client relationships constantly.
In depth knowledge of maintaining telemarketing related documentation and paperwork.
Desired skills and experience:
Strong command in Arabic preferably with Emirati accent.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook).
Call centre agents Dubai
Attend and manage inbound and outbound calls.
• Manage inquiries by phone, fax and emails.
• Sort and distributes received mails by post box and shipments by courier.
• Prepares and arrange pick up of documents or shipments with courier companies.
• Conducts follow up on shipment status; online and by phone.
• Delegate driver’s daily itinerary/task including airport pick up/drop for guest and staff.
• Keep tract of driver’s whereabouts thru company’s fleet tracking device/system.
• Updates company clients and employees contact details on company’s online system.
• Maintain document processes and ensure appropriate storage of all documentation
• Prepares records for entry into system.
• Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies.
• Organizing, storing and filling paperwork, documents and computer based information.
• Perform HR related job instructed by the HR Manager during his/her leaves, and assist on daily job as needed.
• To prepare monthly staff log book report
• To follow and update every two weeks vehicle petrol balance, Salik balance, traffic fine etc.
Customer service agents Dubai
Communicate with customers through calls / emails and assist them with their inquiries.
- Redirect calls / emails to the concerned departments.
- Register complains on the allocated system to get the concerned department to contact the customer.
- Handling outbound calls.
- Maintain the required quality for the process.
- Arabic Speakers with Good Command of English Language is a MUST
- Graduate / Under graduate
- Good communication skills
- Customer Service Experience would be preferred
Interested qualified candidates may come for a walk-in interviews with an updated CV and passport copy.