Telesales Representative, where the main requirements are:
Ensuring the team meets the sales targets.
Sales training, development, and performance management.
A good understanding of the market dynamics in the respective sector.
Developing sales strategies to guarantee success and growth.
Developing and maintaining customer relationships
Disciplined use of CRM system, communication and customer management.
Handling customer complaints and enquiries.
Monitoring random calls for quality assurance
Telemarketing Professional Dubai
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers in prospect for new business.
2. Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
3. Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
4. Preparing and following up on any sales quotations made for clients.
5. Gathering market and customer intelligence.
6. Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
7. Maintaining accurate and updated records at all points of time.
8. Gaining a clear understanding of customers\' businesses and requirements.
9. Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
10. Liaising with the Director on regular basis to discuss & implement strategies and goals for the development of business.
11. Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
12. Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
Call centre agents Dubai
Looking for a Call Center Agent to start immediately.
Skills Required: English Proficiency, Excellent Communicator, Data Entry & Reporting
Salary AED 4,000 pm
Customer service reps Dubai
description: About the job:
We are looking for a passionate, friendly, yet professional Bilingual Customer Support Representative (fluent in Arabic & English) to join our expanding team. In this role, you will provide expert advice and information to our potential customers regarding a variety of products and services offered by our company and clients
• Manage incoming (inbound) and outgoing (outbound) calls in a timely manner
• Answer questions about services or the company
• Provide information regarding service in an engaging manner
• Keep records of calls and note useful information
• Enter and update customer information in the database
• Handle complaints to preserve the company’s reputation
• Reach out to existing and potential customers to present our service offering
• Consistently make a good first impression when calling leads
• Answer all customer questions honestly and accurately
• Maintain a friendly, professional tone at all times
• Commit to departmental and individual quotas/goals
• Prepare and present achievements and KIPs
- 1-2 years of experience as telesales, telemarketing, or call center representative or other customer service role
- Fluency in Arabic and English is a MUST
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
Receptionist/Customer Care Dubai
- With pleasing personality
- For Female only
- Maximum age of 32 years old
- Open to all nationality
- Manage and close customer complaints
- Coordination with sales team for major complaints
- Perform mobile registration for the customer (B2B)
- Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible
- Performs receptionist functions
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages
Customer service reps Dubai
Job description: Air Maniax is currently looking for staffs to work as court monitors. We are looking for staff that are fun, friendly, hardworking and enthusiastic with lots of positive energy and big personalities who love to work with the children.
KEY JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Welcome all customers enthusiastically
• Monitor children and adults and relay all important and relative information regarding rules, regulations, and procedures to all guests while they are in the park
• Team oriented, responsible, motivated, comfortable dealing with the public and offering premium guest services as well as willing to support, encourage, and help other staff members as needed
• Must be able to effectively communicate with directors, managers, team members, and guests
• Understand that safety is the top priority and therefore complete daily safety inspection logs, fill out incident reports (when applicable), notify managers of any safety concerns, report any accidents immediately and participate in regular safety meetings
• Listen to instructions and follow the operating guidelines.
• Maintain park cleanliness before, during, and after the park is open
• Performs all other job-related duties as assigned or requested including operation of point of sale, answer phones, accurately take phone reservations and payment, be a party host
• Work hard to maintain and promote a positive work environment
• Be flexible and work days, nights, weekends and holidays as necessary.
• Have the ability to work in a noisy, fast-paced environment
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Good communication skills required with fluency in English
• Preference will be given to those that have
o educational background linked to sports
o Enjoyment of sports (such as gymnastics, parkour, skydiving, skate boarding or other airborne sports) and physically fit.
• Salary from AED 3,500 – AED 4,000 (including accommodation, transportation and food) per month
Customer support coordinator Dubai
Customer Support Coordinator is the first line of communication between customers and the Customer Support team. He/She deals with incoming requests for support, enquiries and complaints by identifying, categorizing and escalating each case accordingly. He/She will partner internal key stakeholders to follow through each reported case and ensure satisfactory closure.
Answer, identify and prioritize incoming requests according to urgency and/or agreed customer service level agreements (SLA)
Understand customers’ issues before deciding next course of action
Review sales contract to ensure SLAs are met and determine resources required
Escalate case to Technical Support and/or Technical Experts, and eventually Field Engineers if required
Schedule and arrange service attendances (on-site and/or remotely) and ensure availability of appropriate resources (human resources, tools & equipment, spare parts)
Monitor service progress from initiation to completion and update status in Customer Support information system as well as ERP system(s) as necessary, e.g. for spare parts taken out of warehouse
Provide service quotation to customers based job requirements
Connect Field Engineers with customer’s representatives. Prepare Field Engineers to go on-site if required
Verify completion of service support delivered
Invoice Customers as per initial quotation and based on service outcome
Maintain competent understanding of company’s products, their functions and alternatives
Partner RMA coordinators to manage products / parts (ie warranty, QC, return)
Ensure compliance with the Company’s Quality Management systems
PARAMETERS/BUDGETS (IF APPLICABLE)
Investigate most cost-effective way for service attendance
Request proposals and outsource services to 3rd party as appropriate
Approve or reject invoices from Service Partners
Cooperate with Finance in tracking of accounts receivables on invoices sent out