Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
Follow up; schedule and ensure proper execution of the agenda. Organizes specific events requested by Manager; Prepare correspondence on behalf of the Manager and efficiently managing all mail. Documenting minutes of meeting, preparing presentation, arranging conferences and meeting schedule. Maintain efficient filing of documents and data. Support in Budget preparation. Ensure the general administration related to the activities of the Manager, including sorting incoming emails and courier, responding to phones enquiries, organizing travels, visas, flight and hotel bookings, expenses. In general, good in communication skills.
Interested candidate, Please forward CV with recent picture (Passport & Full Picture);
Young, smart and with single status and in a position to travel to any Emirates or GCC country if required.
Please mentioned clearly: DOB; Visa Status; Social Status, Whatsup Number, Contact Number in UAE & your country, email & rest important description need in CV.
Telesales agents Dubai
Currently we are hiring Telesales Executives for one of our clients in UAE.
Location - Dubai.
• Any Nationality
• Male or Female
• Age below 34
• Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
• Candidate should have experience in Telesales from any industry,
• Minimum 2 years UAE experience in Tele Sales.
• The CV has to be precise and clear in terms of job descriptions.
• Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
• Persistent and results-oriented
If you are interested Send your CV’
Tele Sales Agents Dubai
Job description: We are hiring for telesales executive(females) for our organization to sell and promote recruitment solutions.
-Extensive market research
-Identifying potential clients
-Managing clients’ requirements
-Sourcing and screening candidates through portals and social sites
- Fixing interviews
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-Confident and energetic
-Ability to work in deadlines
Job Location: Dusseldorf business point, AlBarsha 1, Dubai
Salary: upto 3000 AED
1) Candidate should be on spouse visa
2) Looking for female candidates only and immediate joiners
Interested candidates can send their cvs at firstname.lastname@example.org
We at Spectrum Talent Management are a mature recruitment partner to many credible MNCs and Indian business firms .We have been involved in the business of end to end staffing and serve many trans multinational organizations globally for their needs in India, Rest of Asia, Middle East, Africa, Europe, US.
Following are some quick facts about us:
• Founded in 2008; 180 full-time professionals; offices in Dubai, Noida, Pune and Chennai; over 1800 augmented staff deployed across client sites; serving for Asia Pacific and EMEA markets
• Strong credentials in industry verticals like IT, Automobile, Telecom, Oil & Gas, EPC (Engg., Procurement and Construction), Building Materials, FMCG, BFSI, Consumer Durables and Pharma.
• Offerings around Lateral Hiring, Executive Search, Staff Augmentation and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (Managed Recruitment Services)
Inbound Telesales Agents Dubai
Telesales agents wanted, this position is for inbound calls only, you will have a great phone manner and good English skills, please send in your application
Client Relation Executive Dubai
A Dubai based advertising and production company is currently on the look-out for a Client Relation Executive cum Office Manager who can serve as an interface between customers and the Company by providing the product and service information; resolving product and service problems and keeping a database of all active and prospective clients. The position will also be required to essentially ensure the smooth running of an office on a day-to-day basis. Attractive salary and an incentive bonus scheme offered for the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Client Relation Executive Duties
- Attracts potential customers by providing adequate information regarding the product and services offered by the Company and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Office Manager Duties
- Perform clerical duties including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents.
- Collect and keep track of invoices and billing.
- Provide administrative support to the operation team.
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate person.
- Be the overall in-charge of all the admin duties of an office.
- Experience and Qualification
- Previous office-based, secretarial or customer-facing work experience is essential,
- Basic Educational Qualification, preferably a graduate
- Skills & Know-how
- Relationship-building skills,
- good interpersonal and time management skills,
- Good Problem-Solving skills,
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications such as Word, Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel.
TRIUM LOGISTICS L.L.C
Telesales Executive Dubai
As we are expanding our operation the following vacancy is now available for those who believe in a passion to grow professionally
• Smart and outgoing with excellent communication skill.
• Will to go the extra length to complete the target set.
If you have what it takes to meet our requirement then send us a detailed CV by mail.
Customer service manager Dubai
esteemed company in Dubai requires a Customer Service Executive to handle their product registration department. The candidate should possess the following characteristics, and should not be limited to:
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills; ability to effectively communicate with clients and service providers.
• The candidate must possess advanced computer skills including experience in using personal computers; including Microsoft Office or similar applications.
• Excellent organizational skills. Ability to read and understand verbal and written instructions.
Telesales agents Dubai
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
· Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
· Answer questions about products or the company
· Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
· Enter and update customer information in the database
· Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
· Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
· Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
· Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
· Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
· Excellent knowledge of English
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills