Telecalling Officers Dubai
Required Telecalling officers for overdue collections process for various financial institutions.
StanQuad Loans & Overdues Rescheduling Services, Dubai, is a BPO with specialization in debt collection and verification process of various Banks & financial Institutions
Making outbound calls, skip tracing customers, should possess negotiation skill for collection of dues, should have ability to resolve customerâ€™s queries & issues
Compensation: 3000 to 3500 AED
Immediate requirement in female receptionist cum secretary Qualification: Any Degree Experience: Min 2 to 3 years in secretarial role(Candidates should have experience in Dubai) Responsibilities: Receiving visitors with greetings and handling calls with etiquette. Directing people and answering queries. Writing letters and scheduling appointments. Skills: Communication Skills Secretarial Skills Effective co-ordination skills Multi Linguistic & Basic Knowledge in Arab are desirable Location: Dubai Salary: Dhs.3500 to 5000/- For further details please contact with us
Job description: Salary: 4500 AED
No accommodation provide
Clubhouse receptionist inside of a Villa Community ( 470 Private Villas) with amenities such swimming pool, tennis, basketball, football, volleyball, gym.
The receptionist will take residents and visitors needs and request. The candidate must possess excellent English skills (speaking and writing), computer literate. The candidate need to be proactive, polite, welcoming and friendly. Must understand the value of excellent customer service and resident satisfaction. The Receptionist will report to the community manager and work closely with the facility management to ensure prompt responses to residents and visitors inquiries.
The Receptionist will be responsible for:
• Meeting, greeting and directing residents and visitors
• Serving as the primary point of contact for the property
• Managing administrative requests from residents
• Verifying and recording visitor information
• Answer calls professionally and assist callers with directions or instructions for the building
• Receive and process incoming and outgoing laundry, shipments and or mail/packages
• Monitor lobby traffic and alert residents to arriving guests and deliveries
• Keeping the communal areas tidy and providing a security presence on-site
• Maintain records of visitors, contractors, keys, elevators, incident reports, daily activities
• All other job duties as requested
• Develops a strong knowledge of the facilities and services and of the surrounding community.
• Provides guests with information about attractions, facilities, services, and activities in or outside the property.
• To ensure a proper use of the telephone etiquette standards.
• To ensure that all necessary equipment are maintained properly with sufficient stock for day to day operations.
• Stay up to date with all activities and services in the tower.
• Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and customer service.
• Maintain a clean, healthy, and safety working area.
• Handles guest complaints and solve problem to the degree possible.
Call Center Agent Dubai
Dubai Essential Requirements: ONLY Females, Company Type: Experience at a Multinational Company OR Large Call Center, Function: Experience of Inbound Call Handling Minimum 1 year experience as Call Center Agent or in a similar role This position is at a Prestigious Spa/Beauty and Wellness Company, a modern, polished personality, & excellent interpersonal communication skills are essential Interested candidates may share their CVs, salary is negotiable
Telesales agents Dubai
Currently we are hiring Telesales Executives for one of our clients in UAE.
Location - Dubai.
• Any Nationality
• Male or Female
• Age below 34
• Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
• Candidate should have experience in Telesales from any industry,
• Minimum 2 years UAE experience in Tele Sales.
• The CV has to be precise and clear in terms of job descriptions.
• Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
• Persistent and results-oriented
If you are interested Send your CV’
We are looking for a Smart and Hard-working Female Tele-marketing.
At least 1-2 years’ experience as a Tele-Marketing.
Freshers in the UAE are welcome to apply.
Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Candidate should know how to speak English and Hindi fluently.
Can work independently, with minimal supervision.
Telesales agents Dubai
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
· Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
· Answer questions about products or the company
· Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
· Enter and update customer information in the database
· Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
· Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
· Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
· Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
· Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
· Excellent knowledge of English
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Customer service manager Dubai
Drive Line is a leading supplier of equipment and spareparts to diverse industries and commercial undertakings in Oil & Gas, Marine, Process Industry, Power Generation, Material Handling and Construction sectors. Drive Line serves these industries with world-class products from Sumitomo Drive Technologies, Hansen Industrial Gearboxes, Stromag Couplings, Q-SPD Surface Drives, Rockford Clutch, Mechanics Driveshafts, Premium Transmissions among others.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Liasoning with vendors and customers
- Handling mails, deliveries and invoices
- Overseeing front desk area and assisting sales team as and when needed
- Capable of managing multiple task and projects at the same time
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 2+ years' customer service experience
- Well-organized with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills