Job description: Secretary
Looking for a competent Secretary to support high-ranking officials in our company. Duties include organizing and maintaining the executive’s schedule and assisting them by performing various of administrative tasks.
Must be quick professionals with great time-management and multitasking abilities. Through their diligence and work competence, executives will focus on their managerial responsibilities without worrying about other tasks.
The goal is to contribute to streamlining the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried out timely and efficiently.
• 3-5 years of Experience (Secretarial or Admin Work)
· Proficient in computer software programs, such as Microsoft Office applications and Strong typing skills, 50+ wpm
• Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
• Outstanding / Excellent communication and writing skills
• Integrity and confidentiality
• Degree in business administration or relative field
Sales Professional Dubai
Sales Representative Vacancy reference #: 2015012601 Place of work: Dubai, UAE Starting date: March 2015 Salary: Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission on sales revenue Key characteristics of the successful applicant: - Fluent knowledge of Russian (both oral and written) - Good command in English - Experience in Sales in the service sector in vital - Business literate, knowledge of corporate documents - Experience in corporate services market would be an advantage - Initiative, ability to work independently - Advanced computer literacy - Awareness of the latest technical innovations Interested candidates should fill in the application form on our website (http://olieserve.com/jobs) and send CV
The Body Company
Reception Positions Dubai
Young and dynamic team in Abu Dhabi is looking for motivated employees for the reception in an innovative and high class work environment
• Welcome clients
• Detailed consultation about the training procedure, prices and payment terms
• Appointment coordination
• Guest Relations
• Help with VIP Guest Care
• Sales transactions
• Organisation of daily studio routine
• Sale of supplement products
• University degree or similar qualification
• Professional operations
• Excellent service orientation
• Organisational skills
• Team Player
• Fluent in English
• Accounting knowledge
• Young and dynamic team
• Innovativ work environment
• Promotion prospectives & Job opportunities
• Contact to VIP clients
• Work expierence in one of the most emerging markets
• Cost absorption for visa and accommodation
Office Secretory Dubai
we are looking for a secretory . she is responsible willing to learn , smart handling tough & critical situation , managing shipments & knowing the Knowledge of MS-Office for office administration.
Any nationalities can apply
We are looking for a Salon Receptionist to act as the first point of contact for customers who visit our salon or contact us to learn about our beauty services.
Salon Receptionist responsibilities include greeting customers upon their arrival, answering clients’ questions about services via phone, email or in person and processing transactions. To be successful in this role, you should be highly organized and able to manage clients with grace, even during peak demand.
Ultimately, you will help boost our reputation by building friendly, trusting relationships with customers.
Customer service manager Dubai
Drive Line is a leading supplier of equipment and spareparts to diverse industries and commercial undertakings in Oil & Gas, Marine, Process Industry, Power Generation, Material Handling and Construction sectors. Drive Line serves these industries with world-class products from Sumitomo Drive Technologies, Hansen Industrial Gearboxes, Stromag Couplings, Q-SPD Surface Drives, Rockford Clutch, Mechanics Driveshafts, Premium Transmissions among others.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Liasoning with vendors and customers
- Handling mails, deliveries and invoices
- Overseeing front desk area and assisting sales team as and when needed
- Capable of managing multiple task and projects at the same time
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 2+ years' customer service experience
- Well-organized with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Answer telephone, screen and direct calls.
Take and relay messages.
Provide information to callers.
Greet persons entering organization.
Direct persons to correct destination.
Tidy and maintain the reception area.
EXPERIENCED WITH EMAIL SENDING, FORWARDING ATTACHING ETC (SHE WILL BE OPERATING THE FRONT OFFICE DESK & PHONE FOR FORWRDING EMAILS OR ATTACHMENTS TO THE OTHER STAFFS IN OFFICE).
GOOD HIGENIC, CLEAN & TIDY (SHE WILL BE MANAGING THE PANTRY by PREPARE TEA OR COFEE TO STAFFS & FOR GUESTS VISITING OUR OFFICE OFTEN)
AVAILABLE IN UAE (SHE WILL BE JOINING IMMEDIATELY)
Note: We have office boy and hence there will not be much physical work for the receptionist, the total number of staff in the office is below 10
Please send CV