Customer service professional Dubai
Data analyst needed, must be proficient in SQL, data bases and advanced Excel.
-Must be able to work with customers and suppliers.
-For an Aviation Industry located in Dubai South.
Call Centre Supervisor Dubai
An opportunity has arisen within the IT space for an experienced Call Centre Trainer in an ongoing contract. The Call Centre Trainer will have responsibility for training the first level help desk service team. The role is based in Dubai
Restaurant in Dubai is looking for following drivers for its restaurants in Dubai
Only UAE driving license holders should apply:
Motorcycle Delivery Driver (Full Time)
Option 1: 3000 - no food no accommodation
Option 2: 2300 + food and accommodation
Option 3: 1900 + Commission + food + Accommodation
Tele Sales Agents Dubai
A reputed firm in Dubai is now looking for a Female Telecaller who can join immediately.
With Excellent English Communication Skills. Multilingual highly preferred. Candidates must have a min of 2 years work experience.
With experience in lead generation, sales development, or sales or financial institutions is an advantage.Freshers can also apply.
– Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to introduce our products/services.
– Schedule appointments for sales to meet with prospective customers.
-Flexibility in timing/work location is required.
-Daily Reports should be informed.
Loews Regency Hotel
The Loews Regency Hotel Receptionist is responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all hotel guests, in line with the hotelâ€™s vision and values on customer satisfaction.The main purposes of the hotel reception areaâ€™s staff are to respond courteously to guests requests, play a part in the general running of the reception desk and help the General Manager to maintain a smooth room bookings service.Qualify candidates are to submit cv/resume
German Imaging Tech Dubai LLC
Tele Sales Agents Dubai
Interview for Telesales Executive m experience 1 year, good English skills
Customer Support Officers Dubai
job Description: Uninest Student Residences, a brand within the GSA Group is seeking a friendly, professional customer support and service assistant (CSSA) to support the day-to-day management of our first Student Residence in Dubai land. The CSSA will deliver excellent customer service and sales support through adherence to Uninest operating procedures.
Key Areas of focus for this role include:
Property management support
Ensuring the safety and welfare of students
Honest and trustworthy
Possesses cultural awareness and sensitivity
Flexible to changes in working schedule
Demonstrates sound work ethics
Customer Service Representative
Salary: 3,999 AED per month
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
• Maintains customer records by updating account information.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
Send your CV