Customer service reps Dubai
Job description: Air Maniax is currently looking for staffs to work as court monitors. We are looking for staff that are fun, friendly, hardworking and enthusiastic with lots of positive energy and big personalities who love to work with the children.
KEY JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Welcome all customers enthusiastically
• Monitor children and adults and relay all important and relative information regarding rules, regulations, and procedures to all guests while they are in the park
• Team oriented, responsible, motivated, comfortable dealing with the public and offering premium guest services as well as willing to support, encourage, and help other staff members as needed
• Must be able to effectively communicate with directors, managers, team members, and guests
• Understand that safety is the top priority and therefore complete daily safety inspection logs, fill out incident reports (when applicable), notify managers of any safety concerns, report any accidents immediately and participate in regular safety meetings
• Listen to instructions and follow the operating guidelines.
• Maintain park cleanliness before, during, and after the park is open
• Performs all other job-related duties as assigned or requested including operation of point of sale, answer phones, accurately take phone reservations and payment, be a party host
• Work hard to maintain and promote a positive work environment
• Be flexible and work days, nights, weekends and holidays as necessary.
• Have the ability to work in a noisy, fast-paced environment
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Good communication skills required with fluency in English
• Preference will be given to those that have
o educational background linked to sports
o Enjoyment of sports (such as gymnastics, parkour, skydiving, skate boarding or other airborne sports) and physically fit.
• Salary from AED 3,500 – AED 4,000 (including accommodation, transportation and food) per month
Primary role of a telemarketer is to assist sellers with setup of a sales plan, ensure documentation completeness and full compliance with RERA regulations.
The Telemarketer reports to the Sales Manager and is responsible for assisting sellers and landlords in selling or leasing their properties.
1- Respond to listing inquiries (phone, email or website) and capture required information.
2- Communicate effectively with customers locally and overseas.
3- Enter and ensure correctness of entered data into Masterkey software.
4- Hit the targets set by the management for sales or invitations.
• Fluency in spoken and written English.
• Previous experience in working in call center environment.
• Previous experience with Masterkey is a plus.
• Methodical and organized.
• A good team player.
• Computer literacy and good typing skills.
• Accurate with good attention to detail.
• Show initiative.
• Telephone etiquette.
Telesales agents Dubai
IBM MIDDLE EAST
Job description: Telesales ladies
Employment Type: Full Time
Monthly Salary: 2,500 - 3,500 per month AED
Job Role: Telesales
Minimum Work Experience: 2 Years
Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Listed By: Employer
Company Size: 1-10
Career Level: Mid-level
Team leader Dubai
UAE based leading GPRS Servicing company looking young talented business minded Team Leader for its Marketing Division. Attractive packages offered. Job location in Dubai. Directly reporting to Board of Directors. Interested MBA or any business degree holders may send their CV
Telesales agents Dubai
Job description: Need a Telesales Executive for a IT firm in Dubai - . Job will be part time with good pay.
Should have good knowledge of Sales & Marketing. There will be monthly salary + commission on achieving sales targets.
Great Life General Trading LLC
Sales Professional Dubai
If you are a self-motivated, goal oriented, please send us your CV with recent Photo.
Applicants should meet the following qualifications:
1. Have previous 2 - 3 years experience in Medical & Healthcare Products Sales.
2. Excellent in English communication skills (verbal & written) Arabic is an advantage.
3. Strong Advertising and marketing support.
4. Large client data base is an advantage.
5. With vast experience and have proven good track record in selling.
6. Have an outstanding negotiation skills.
7. Have a valid UAE Driving license
Call centre agents Dubai
Looking for a Call Center Agent to start immediately.
Skills Required: English Proficiency, Excellent Communicator, Data Entry & Reporting
Salary AED 4,000 pm
Customer Service Manager Dubai
Responsibility to acquire new food service accounts for UAE (Dubai, Sharjah & NE).
• Identifying market potential to establish new account, achieve sales target, etc.
• Provide superior customer services
• Maintain, monitor, and regularly evaluate pricing and contracts with customers to provide products and services that meet standards of quality, timeliness and cost.
• Create permanent understanding of the market situation including existing technologies & trends.
• Coordinate with other divisions
• Degree in Hospitality Management, Food Technology or equivalent professional qualification.
• High standards of professional conduct with excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role within a multinational food industry environment.
• Valid UAE driving license.
• Strong negotiation skills and proven ability to achieve customer service recovery outcomes.
• Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
• Company Industry: FMCG/ Distribution company
• Job Role: Sales Executive
• Employment Type: Full Time Employee
• Monthly Salary Range: AED 6,000/- + Commission
• Number of Vacancies: 2