Customerr service executive Dubai
Required client Service Executive for a cleaning company. With Minimum 2-4 years of professional experience in facility management (or) cleaning company (or) similar industry with below roles and responsibilities:
• Ability to prepare daily and monthly work schedules for 200 operation staffs.
• Identify problems during operations and areas for improvement in the process, to resolve them in a quickly and timely manner.
• Knowledge to prepare Quotation daily, monthly and yearly basis.
• Having knowledge in answering Phone calls.
• Having excellent customer service skills with good English communication. And Arabic is advantage.
• Knows how to identify and develop new customer to the company.
• Manage customers’ requirements.
• Speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs.
• Efficient in doing MS EXCEL, WORD AND OUTLOOK.
• Need staff who is work under pressure Situation.
• Maintain updated client contact records or other Client Management System. Document all client contacts and service work.
• Work with creative team to bring ideas into the mix, offer suggestions, research, and ability to share & constantly learn new technology.
• Understanding the client’s needs and the internal resources available to you throughout the production cycle by clearly and proactively managing communications between our staff and clients.
Customer Relations Executive Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for Customer Relations Executive for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Should be able to communicate with the customers on the capabilities of channels like Mobile banking, internet banking, ATMs etc.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in UAE.
Call centre agents Dubai
Position for call centre agents
Call Center Agent Job Responsibilities and Duties
• Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails
• Manage and resolve customer complaints
• Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
• Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
• Provide product and service information to customers
• Research required information using available resources
• Route calls to appropriate resources
• Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
• Recognize, document and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
• Follow up customer calls where necessary
• Complete call logs and reports
• Other duties as assigned
Call Center Agent Qualifications and Skills
• Proficient in relevant computer applications
• 1-3 years of experience in a call center environment
• Language proficiency in English mandatory
• Second language proficiency in Hindi or Malayalam or Arabic
• Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
• Excellent data entry and typing skills
• Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
• Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
Telesales Representative Dubai
• Open to Female applicants only
• Must be Filipino, Indian or Sri Lankan nationalities
• Must have atleast 2-3 years experience as Team Leader / SME / Quality Analyst / Trainer in a Call Center company
• Must have a good English Communication Skills
• Must have strong staying power
• Willing to be assigned in Abu Hail area (walking distance from the metro station)
Competitive Salary Package awaits you! Apply now!
Branding agency, with European team, located in JLT needs a receptionist to handle calls, couriers, greeting visitors and general office admin tasks. Fluent English, preferably with call centre experience. Must have an excellent communication and organisational skills. At least two years office experience
Customer Service – Arabic
A Maids’ Services based in Dubai has an urgent requirement for a Customer Service to act as a liaison, provide services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. He/She has to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls.
• Knowledge on Maids’ Services online system booking.
• Generate sales leads
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Take the extra mile to engage customers
Education and Experience Requirements:
• High School or Equivalent.
• Proven customer support experience
• At least 2 years in Maid Services or Janitorial services preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
• Familiarity with Maids’ Services online systems and practices
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
Follow up; schedule and ensure proper execution of the agenda. Organizes specific events requested by Manager; Prepare correspondence on behalf of the Manager and efficiently managing all mail. Documenting minutes of meeting, preparing presentation, arranging conferences and meeting schedule. Maintain efficient filing of documents and data. Support in Budget preparation. Ensure the general administration related to the activities of the Manager, including sorting incoming emails and courier, responding to phones enquiries, organizing travels, visas, flight and hotel bookings, expenses. In general, good in communication skills.
Interested candidate, Please forward CV with recent picture (Passport & Full Picture);
Young, smart and with single status and in a position to travel to any Emirates or GCC country if required.
Please mentioned clearly: DOB; Visa Status; Social Status, Whatsup Number, Contact Number in UAE & your country, email & rest important description need in CV.
Customer Service Reps Dubai
Yachts Company in Dubai is looking for customer service/ business development. Requirements: who can speak english (other languages are considered too) Good presence Polite 2500 dh + commission