Tele Sales Professionals Dubai
reputable organization in telecom industry is looking to hire Male and Female staff for the positions of:
The ideal candidate should have a pleasant and decent personality
Should speak english well
Call center or sales experience will be preferred
Should be hardworking and flexible with working hours
Interested candidates should send update CVs along with recent photograph
Job Type: Full-time
Customer Service Executive Dubai
An esteemed company in Dubai requires a Customer Service Executive to handle their product registration department. The candidate should possess the following characteristics, and should not be limited to:
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills; ability to effectively communicate with clients and service providers.
- The candidate must possess advanced computer skills including experience in using personal computers; including Microsoft Office or similar applications.
- Excellent organizational skills. Ability to read and understand verbal and written instructions.
This is an entry level position and we are looking for young dynamic candidates to apply for this job profile. Mainly looking for a Philipino lady currently, in UAE.
Reception Manager Dubai
Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image. * Processes check requests for office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc. * Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc. * Greets visitors * Answer and disseminate calls * Manage conference room * Good Planning and organizational skills * Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills * Professional appearance and manner * Computer literacy, specifically MS word for windows * At least one years of previous experience in office management
Receptionist/Customer Care Dubai
- With pleasing personality
- For Female only
- Maximum age of 32 years old
- Open to all nationality
- Manage and close customer complaints
- Coordination with sales team for major complaints
- Perform mobile registration for the customer (B2B)
- Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible
- Performs receptionist functions
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages
The Elan Hotel has a central spot on one of London’s most prestigious areas. At the Elans Hotel we are committed to encouraging and developing our employees in a world class environment. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing employees from different countries. Elan Hotels is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination.
We have a superb opportunity for a Hotel Receptionists to join the Team. You will need a minimum of one year’s Hotel Reception experience, have a friendly and outgoing personality and a passion for service excellence.
With a focus on training and development, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Hotel Receptionist to enhance individual skills and knowledge and to be part of a team of leading professionals within a growing hospitality brand.
Your responsibilities will include:
Checking in and out of guests
Working alongside the reservations team with bookings
Processing guest bills on departure
Processing guest reservations and inputting into the system
Supporting with varying duties, the hotel team and ensuring guests are made welcome and comfortable during their stay
Ensuring the highest standards of Customer Service are achieved at all times
Building a friendly rapport with guests
Working with other departments where required
The ideal Receptionist will have a proven track record working within a similar environment & have excellent customer service & communication skills.
Hard-working, passionate, career driven and fluent in English.
A great team player who is well organised and can work well under pressure.
Team Leaders Dubai
Looking for 2 Business development managers for an up coming company with 6 different projects.
Candidates should be able to run the project under the supervision of a Project Manager, should have following criteria.
- Well spoken and written english. Arabic is a plus
- Should be able to meet the deadlines of the project.
- Scheduling meetings and attending them with the important clients.
- Establish good netwroking in relation to the business.
- Team player
- If any experience of launching a project that would be great.
- Good knowledge of Social Media activities
- Should be able to make effective presentations
- Good skills of MS Office.
- Highly motivated and innovative.
- Graduate or post Graduate in Business related subjects. (Project Management is a Plus)
Customer service professional Dubai
Data analyst needed, must be proficient in SQL, data bases and advanced Excel.
-Must be able to work with customers and suppliers.
-For an Aviation Industry located in Dubai South.
Secretary required immediately for electromechanical company at Sharjah.
Ideal candidate should be:
- Fluent in English and Hindi.
- Capable, hard working with an attitude to learn.
- UAE work experience (preferred)
- Willing to work sincerely with all entrusted responsibilities
Work timings : 8:00 am to 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Saturday to Thursday
Salary details: Salary negotiable during discussion
Visa can be provided if needed