Call centre agents Dubai
Looking for a Call Center Agent to start immediately.
Skills Required: English Proficiency, Excellent Communicator, Data Entry & Reporting
Salary AED 4,000 pm
Customer service manager Dubai
Job description: Responsibility:
1. Establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers/prospects
2. Report to Management and work closely with Customer Support.
3. Participate in preparation and execution of sales plans.
4. Achieving annual sales target.
6. Sales territory includes the Middle East, mainly based in Dubai.
1. Preferably with not less than 5 years proven experience in oilfield and transportation industry within U.A.E
2. Knowledge in Health, Safety and Environment standards.
3. Strong client network with thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
4. Well-educated in technically related field.
Telemarketing agents to work for an Call center based company in Dubai.
Those who are into Husband/Father’s sponsorship can apply.
• Salary 3500
• 6 days working- weekly one day off
• Shifts timings and need to flexible in timings
• Sales job with easy targets
• English speaking with good communication skills
Bachelors/Graduate in any discipline.
1 -2 years of Call Center experience in UAE
Telesales experience will be an added advantage
Interested candidates can send their cv
Customer Service Professional Dubai
Receive all customer inquiries – service requests and complaints through CCC channels. 2- Responding to customer’ inquiry within the time frame aligned with high level of customer service. 3- Register the customer feedback on the system correctly and assigned the requests’ to operation team within the targeted SLA. 4- Follow up the operation team for all requests and escalate the pending requests to upper management based on escalation process and matrix. 5- Show a high level of professionalism in dealing with customer complaints. 6- Dealing with customer in appropriate and professional and present a good image for customer service and company as well. 7- Coordinate with operation team regarding service requests, and follow up the pending and planned works. 8- Prepare a daily report for all closed and pending jobs based on projects wise. Skills / Qualifications: 1- Customer focus. 2- Logical thinking and good analytical skills. 3- Good communication skills. 4- Good listening and understanding. 5- Good appearance and elegance 6- Ability to work under pressure. 7- Good in MS office “Word – Excel – PowerPoint” - Arabic native and fluent English language
Inbound Telesales Agents Dubai
Telesales agents wanted, this position is for inbound calls only, you will have a great phone manner and good English skills, please send in your application
Red Events Pro
Arabic Speaking Telemarketing Executive - Female Dubai
We are urgently needed Female Arabic Speaking telemarketer, who can join immediately. To provide qualified leads and book new business opportunities for the team to help them achieve company sales targets and improve profitability.
• To follow up marketing campaigns and events to generate and identifying new prospect leads by telephone,
• To engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level to identify new and emerging business opportunities
• To speak positively and enthusiastically about the company and its products and services to ensure that the company and brand image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues.
• To communicate courteously with all customers, building positive relationships, and progressing issues and queries to a successful conclusion at the earliest time.
• Maintain and updating records of contacts & accounts
Proficiency in computers is a must for selection.
Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively.
Ability to perform effectively under pressure and meet targets.
Available to start immediately.
Excellent Communication skills in Arabic and English
Team leader Dubai
UAE based leading GPRS Servicing company looking young talented business minded Team Leader for its Marketing Division. Attractive packages offered. Job location in Dubai. Directly reporting to Board of Directors. Interested MBA or any business degree holders may send their CV
Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
Follow up; schedule and ensure proper execution of the agenda. Organizes specific events requested by Manager; Prepare correspondence on behalf of the Manager and efficiently managing all mail. Documenting minutes of meeting, preparing presentation, arranging conferences and meeting schedule. Maintain efficient filing of documents and data. Support in Budget preparation. Ensure the general administration related to the activities of the Manager, including sorting incoming emails and courier, responding to phones enquiries, organizing travels, visas, flight and hotel bookings, expenses. In general, good in communication skills.
Interested candidate, Please forward CV with recent picture (Passport & Full Picture);
Young, smart and with single status and in a position to travel to any Emirates or GCC country if required.
Please mentioned clearly: DOB; Visa Status; Social Status, Whatsup Number, Contact Number in UAE & your country, email & rest important description need in CV.