Leading Business consultancy company based in Dubai is looking for a good looking secretary and reception. qualification requirements :
1- Good looking and handsome and trustworthy.
2- Smart , sharp , ready to act fast , and have the ability to learn fast .
3- Organized and have a grate commitment with job and time saver
4- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft office tools and programs & very good internet user .
5- Have a general knowledge in Photoshop .
6- Fluent in ( speaking , writing and communication in English ) other language will be advance .
7- • Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
• Ability to keep information confidential
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Must be able to work independently as well as in a team
Other requirements will be discussing during interview
Club Hotel group
Telesales Required Dubai
For the promotion of the Club program, on behalf of one of the most prestigious global hotel groups, we are seeking Telephone Sales Representatives. Ideal candidates should be:
• Have excellent communication skills and like being in a team environment
• Great working environment
• Full training
• Excellent hourly rate
• High bonus
• Full-time / part-time positions
• Career opportunities within our global organization.
Call Center Agent Dubai
Dubai Essential Requirements: ONLY Females, Company Type: Experience at a Multinational Company OR Large Call Center, Function: Experience of Inbound Call Handling Minimum 1 year experience as Call Center Agent or in a similar role This position is at a Prestigious Spa/Beauty and Wellness Company, a modern, polished personality, & excellent interpersonal communication skills are essential Interested candidates may share their CVs, salary is negotiable
Job description: Salary: 4500 AED
No accommodation provide
Clubhouse receptionist inside of a Villa Community ( 470 Private Villas) with amenities such swimming pool, tennis, basketball, football, volleyball, gym.
The receptionist will take residents and visitors needs and request. The candidate must possess excellent English skills (speaking and writing), computer literate. The candidate need to be proactive, polite, welcoming and friendly. Must understand the value of excellent customer service and resident satisfaction. The Receptionist will report to the community manager and work closely with the facility management to ensure prompt responses to residents and visitors inquiries.
The Receptionist will be responsible for:
• Meeting, greeting and directing residents and visitors
• Serving as the primary point of contact for the property
• Managing administrative requests from residents
• Verifying and recording visitor information
• Answer calls professionally and assist callers with directions or instructions for the building
• Receive and process incoming and outgoing laundry, shipments and or mail/packages
• Monitor lobby traffic and alert residents to arriving guests and deliveries
• Keeping the communal areas tidy and providing a security presence on-site
• Maintain records of visitors, contractors, keys, elevators, incident reports, daily activities
• All other job duties as requested
• Develops a strong knowledge of the facilities and services and of the surrounding community.
• Provides guests with information about attractions, facilities, services, and activities in or outside the property.
• To ensure a proper use of the telephone etiquette standards.
• To ensure that all necessary equipment are maintained properly with sufficient stock for day to day operations.
• Stay up to date with all activities and services in the tower.
• Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and customer service.
• Maintain a clean, healthy, and safety working area.
• Handles guest complaints and solve problem to the degree possible.
Telemarketing Professional Dubai
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers in prospect for new business.
2. Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
3. Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
4. Preparing and following up on any sales quotations made for clients.
5. Gathering market and customer intelligence.
6. Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
7. Maintaining accurate and updated records at all points of time.
8. Gaining a clear understanding of customers\' businesses and requirements.
9. Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
10. Liaising with the Director on regular basis to discuss & implement strategies and goals for the development of business.
11. Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
12. Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
Tele sales agents Dubai
Opening for Telesales Executive- Female
We are looking for a Telesales Executive who is capable of making calls thereby generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Understand customer needs and requirements
Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
Maintain and expand your database of prospects
Energetic with an positive attitude
Excellent Communication Skills in English.
Degree / Post Graduate
2-3 Yrs UAE experience preferably in telesales.
Fresher with fire in the belly can also apply
3,000 – 3,500 Dhs. + Commission
Customer Service Manager Dubai
Responsibility to acquire new food service accounts for UAE (Dubai, Sharjah & NE).
• Identifying market potential to establish new account, achieve sales target, etc.
• Provide superior customer services
• Maintain, monitor, and regularly evaluate pricing and contracts with customers to provide products and services that meet standards of quality, timeliness and cost.
• Create permanent understanding of the market situation including existing technologies & trends.
• Coordinate with other divisions
• Degree in Hospitality Management, Food Technology or equivalent professional qualification.
• High standards of professional conduct with excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role within a multinational food industry environment.
• Valid UAE driving license.
• Strong negotiation skills and proven ability to achieve customer service recovery outcomes.
• Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
• Company Industry: FMCG/ Distribution company
• Job Role: Sales Executive
• Employment Type: Full Time Employee
• Monthly Salary Range: AED 6,000/- + Commission
• Number of Vacancies: 2
Female Receptionist Dubai
Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department. Answers questions about our company and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
Preparing shop drawings for submittals .
Any other office work as needed.
- Must have experience working on the same positions.