Client Service Manager Dubai
One of the leading Events company in UAE is currently looking for a
Client Servicing Executive to join their team.
Job includes :
• Meeting with existing and prospect clients.
• Searching for new business leads.
• Client calling – old and new client.
• Taking minutes of new client meetings.
• Daily and Monthly reports.
• Maintaining client contacts through social networking.
• Creating client database from existing directories.
• Calling and updating database extracted from directories.
* Candidate must be excellent in oral and written communication skills both in Arabic and English.
* Has deep knowledge in calling out to clients and prospect clients to get more business to the company.
* Has background in client registration.
* Enthusiastic and comfortable in meeting clients.
* Has relevant experience in UAE for minimum of 2 years.
Customer Service Representative Dubai
An award-winning group in spa and beauty industry is looking for a female Call Center Agent to join our team in Dubai.
Manage the computer booking system efficiently, optimize the productivity of the available resources and ensure communication is accurate between the spa and all center.
Answering all client and staff queries relating to service and products and marketing activities.
Handle multi-line telephone system efficiently and accurately applying the company telephone etiquettes & call handling system.
Essential Skills required:
A friendly and professional voice tone and approach
Displays positive body language at all times
Excellent Customer Service Skills
Ability to Multi-task
Prior experience in handling multiple telephone lines.
Computer skills with knowledge of booking systems & software.
A reasonable level of math skills.
Attention to details and accuracy.
Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
Work requires a willingness to work under a flexible schedule.
Team Player, willing to accept challenges and able to meet them.
Confident, Eager, enthusiastic, punctual and motivated to take initiative
Able to work independently
Willingness to help others
Being able to deal with all type of people
If you are interested please send your CV along with your photo.
Job Type: Full-time
Customer Service Manager Dubai
Effective resource planning for customer service • Ensure regular training of store staff on all aspects of customer service, product knowledge and selling skills • Implements a high standard of customer focus within the store , Regularly assesses customer service standards within the store • Create seamless customer service orientation among employees by ensuring timely and efficient customer service • Ensure customer needs are met and complaints/ queries are resolved in a timely manner
My client is now looking for a Receptionist , requirements as follows:
***Candidate to be available immediately!!!
***We require an individual who would like to broaden their career in the hospitality industry.
Candidate must have at least 2-5 years experience as a Receptionist/secretary.
Excellent communication skills.
Excellent computer skills.
Basic/Advanced Accounting knowledge.
Basic knowledge on running managing the front office.
Incoming/outgoing calls, switchboard.
Ability to handle queries, complaints.
Ability to use social networks.
Ability to assist the Operations Manager with culinary photo shoots and layouts.
Candidate should be well organised and be able to multi-task.
An individual willing to also learn more about food.
Customer Service Reps Dubai
KNOW ENGLISH & ARABIC
- Degree in a related field;
- Must have minimum of 2 years work experience in Customer Service
- Proactive and Positive approach with Leadership skills;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written English; Can Speak & Understand Arabic
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural international environment;
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Be disposed to work 6 days a week and extended hours when required;
- General working knowledge
-Salary 4,000 AED per month (depends on experience)
Send your Cv
Candidates no need to resend your CV for the same positions, Your CV will remain in our database and will be consider
Sales Assistants Dubai
European managed furniture company based in Dubai is seeking new employee.
We carry out and manage furniture supply, decoration of interiors and furnishing for any environment, from hospitality areas such as hotels, restaurants, lobbies and public areas to commercial offices, banks, government offices and office workplaces.
Estimator / Sales Assistant
-Prepare and submit quotations to client
-Coordination on projects: sales material, technical material, bidding, samples, installation, close-out
-Coordinate with suppliers: prices, details, delivery
-Prepare project reports/timelines
-Work independently: read/analyse technical drawings – make own proposal/presentation/quotation
-Support on preparation of sales/marketing material
Spa Receptionist - Previous Experience is Mandatory
Candidates with no Previous Experience will not be shortlisted.
• Min 2 Years Experience in UAE with the same position is mandatory.
• Fluent English Language is mandatory.
• A friendly and professional tone and approach.
• Displays positive body language at all times.
• Excellent Customer Service Skills.
• Computer skills with knowledge of booking systems & software.
• Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
• Ability to Multi-task.
• Attention to details and accuracy.
• Work requires willingness to work under a flexible schedule.
• Team Player, willing to accept challenges and able to meet them.
• Greet customers arriving at the salon and provide them with the information regarding salon services.
• Answer any service related questions , Answer telephone calls and provide information to callers.
• Determine customer's needs for salon services by figuring out their problem areas such as skin and hair issues.
• Schedule appointments and make follow up calls to customers to remind them of their appointments. Handle appointment cancellation and shifting duties.
• Collect cash in exchange of services rendered and tender change to customers.
• Ask customers for feedback on salon’s services and provide assistance with problems or complaints
• Endorse retail products that the salon is selling by providing information of benefits.
• Print out staff rosters and assist salon manager in determining Technician commissions
• Ensure cleanliness, neatness and sanitization of salon and equipment.
• Create and maintain contact with suppliers to ensure that salon supplies are procured in a time efficient manner.
• Fill in for absent staff members during high volume times.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED2,000.00 to AED3,000.00 /month