Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
Follow up; schedule and ensure proper execution of the agenda. Organizes specific events requested by Manager; Prepare correspondence on behalf of the Manager and efficiently managing all mail. Documenting minutes of meeting, preparing presentation, arranging conferences and meeting schedule. Maintain efficient filing of documents and data. Support in Budget preparation. Ensure the general administration related to the activities of the Manager, including sorting incoming emails and courier, responding to phones enquiries, organizing travels, visas, flight and hotel bookings, expenses. In general, good in communication skills.
Interested candidate, Please forward CV with recent picture (Passport & Full Picture);
Young, smart and with single status and in a position to travel to any Emirates or GCC country if required.
Please mentioned clearly: DOB; Visa Status; Social Status, Whatsup Number, Contact Number in UAE & your country, email & rest important description need in CV.
Sales Professional Dubai
Sales Representative Vacancy reference #: 2015012601 Place of work: Dubai, UAE Starting date: March 2015 Salary: Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission on sales revenue Key characteristics of the successful applicant: - Fluent knowledge of Russian (both oral and written) - Good command in English - Experience in Sales in the service sector in vital - Business literate, knowledge of corporate documents - Experience in corporate services market would be an advantage - Initiative, ability to work independently - Advanced computer literacy - Awareness of the latest technical innovations Interested candidates should fill in the application form on our website (http://olieserve.com/jobs) and send CV
Tele sales agents Dubai
Opening for Telesales Executive- Female
We are looking for a Telesales Executive who is capable of making calls thereby generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Understand customer needs and requirements
Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
Maintain and expand your database of prospects
Energetic with an positive attitude
Excellent Communication Skills in English.
Degree / Post Graduate
2-3 Yrs UAE experience preferably in telesales.
Fresher with fire in the belly can also apply
3,000 – 3,500 Dhs. + Commission
Customer service reps Dubai
Job description: Candidate with Pleasing personality
• Good Communication skills.
• Person should have customer serving attitude.
• Flexible for work inside and outside office.
• Arabic (Read, Write & Speak) will be given preference.
Client Relation Executive Dubai
A Dubai based advertising and production company is currently on the look-out for a Client Relation Executive cum Office Manager who can serve as an interface between customers and the Company by providing the product and service information; resolving product and service problems and keeping a database of all active and prospective clients. The position will also be required to essentially ensure the smooth running of an office on a day-to-day basis. Attractive salary and an incentive bonus scheme offered for the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Client Relation Executive Duties
- Attracts potential customers by providing adequate information regarding the product and services offered by the Company and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Office Manager Duties
- Perform clerical duties including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents.
- Collect and keep track of invoices and billing.
- Provide administrative support to the operation team.
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate person.
- Be the overall in-charge of all the admin duties of an office.
- Experience and Qualification
- Previous office-based, secretarial or customer-facing work experience is essential,
- Basic Educational Qualification, preferably a graduate
- Skills & Know-how
- Relationship-building skills,
- good interpersonal and time management skills,
- Good Problem-Solving skills,
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications such as Word, Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel.
Call centre agents Dubai
Educated individual with the ability to converse well in English. Work will include making/receiving sales calls, online research, building client database, scheduling meetings, office admin and basic accounting.
Fluent in spoken English, preferably with neutral accent. Good conversational skills.
Strong writing skills (emails, etc)
Able to do:
Research & Sales calls - will require excellent communication skills
Printing, filing and other admin work
Scheduling (of meetings, calls, etc), along with coordination with venues and prospects/clients
Preferred Gender: FEMALE
Medical Insurance : Provided
Visa Status : Preferably on their own visa (i.e. married), but company visa can be provided if required.
Job Type: Full-time
Cinema operator / retail salesgirl 8D Virtual Rides Cinema operator in a shopping mall outlet for a Recreational Services company in Dubai. Tasks to be conducted by the operator: Selling tickets to the customers Operating the cinema system Running and maintaining the outlet, and cinema\'s equipment Taking care of the equipment and the accessories Following the safety protocol Closing shift or daily cash and handover to the next shift operator or the manager Preparing daily sales reports by the end of each working day Preparing weekly and monthly sales and statistics reports Training will be provided at the site.
Call centre agents Dubai
Looking for a Call Center Agent to start immediately.
Skills Required: English Proficiency, Excellent Communicator, Data Entry & Reporting
Salary AED 4,000 pm