Customer Service Reps Dubai
We are urgently looking for a telecommunication staffs/customer representatives, female are required for the position. Candidate must have an experience in telecommunication, must possess an Excellent communication skills in English. Any nationality is accepted for the role. Candidate must possess great customer service and great intellect. Please send you CV
Customer service manager Dubai
Drive Line is a leading supplier of equipment and spareparts to diverse industries and commercial undertakings in Oil & Gas, Marine, Process Industry, Power Generation, Material Handling and Construction sectors. Drive Line serves these industries with world-class products from Sumitomo Drive Technologies, Hansen Industrial Gearboxes, Stromag Couplings, Q-SPD Surface Drives, Rockford Clutch, Mechanics Driveshafts, Premium Transmissions among others.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Liasoning with vendors and customers
- Handling mails, deliveries and invoices
- Overseeing front desk area and assisting sales team as and when needed
- Capable of managing multiple task and projects at the same time
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 2+ years' customer service experience
- Well-organized with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Call Center Agent Dubai
Job Type : Full Time
ïƒ¼ Handling incoming telephone calls is the main responsibility for call center agents. However, agents must also deal with customers who choose to contact call centers by text message, e-mail, web chat or instant messaging. When customers call, agents bring up their details on computer screen so they can refer to sales or service records and identify any previous issues that might affect the response. After the call, agents update customer records with details of the inquiry and the response.
ïƒ¼ Aim to deal with customers’ inquiries on the first call. They may take a customer’s order, provide a quotation, arrange a service call or resolve a technical query by telephone. If they cannot deal with the issue immediately, they arrange to call the customer back when they have more information. Agents must ensure that customers receive a satisfactory response. Although they aim to deal with calls quickly and efficiently, agents should not put time saving before quality of service. Customers may not get the information they need, leading to low satisfaction levels.
ïƒ¼ Make outbound calls during quiet periods. They may make courtesy calls to check customers’ details or ask if they were satisfied with the service they received. To increase sales, they may call customers who have recently purchased a product to offer them information on other products of interest.
ïƒ¼ Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
ïƒ¼ Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
ïƒ¼ Establishes policies by entering client information; confirming pricing.
ïƒ¼ Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
ïƒ¼ Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
Client Service Executive Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s well-established Event Management Company, making room for strategic minded Client Service Executive.
• A positive and inspiring environment.
• A team that provides excellent event and client service experience.
• Competitive benefits for well-deserved team player/leader like you.
What you have:
• Excellent client facing skills with the ability and confidence to set up new business opportunities and hold new client meetings.
• Advanced market knowledge.
• Involving the event team to win new deals as a team and interact closely with the client to ensure smooth interaction and successful execution.
• Strong negotiation & decision making skills.
Desired skills and experience:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Event / Media industry.
• Female candidates preferred.
Loews Regency Hotel
The Loews Regency Hotel Receptionist is responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all hotel guests, in line with the hotelâ€™s vision and values on customer satisfaction.The main purposes of the hotel reception areaâ€™s staff are to respond courteously to guests requests, play a part in the general running of the reception desk and help the General Manager to maintain a smooth room bookings service.Qualify candidates are to submit cv/resume
Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
Follow up; schedule and ensure proper execution of the agenda. Organizes specific events requested by Manager; Prepare correspondence on behalf of the Manager and efficiently managing all mail. Documenting minutes of meeting, preparing presentation, arranging conferences and meeting schedule. Maintain efficient filing of documents and data. Support in Budget preparation. Ensure the general administration related to the activities of the Manager, including sorting incoming emails and courier, responding to phones enquiries, organizing travels, visas, flight and hotel bookings, expenses. In general, good in communication skills.
Interested candidate, Please forward CV with recent picture (Passport & Full Picture);
Young, smart and with single status and in a position to travel to any Emirates or GCC country if required.
Please mentioned clearly: DOB; Visa Status; Social Status, Whatsup Number, Contact Number in UAE & your country, email & rest important description need in CV.
Customer service reps Dubai
description: About the job:
We are looking for a passionate, friendly, yet professional Bilingual Customer Support Representative (fluent in Arabic & English) to join our expanding team. In this role, you will provide expert advice and information to our potential customers regarding a variety of products and services offered by our company and clients
• Manage incoming (inbound) and outgoing (outbound) calls in a timely manner
• Answer questions about services or the company
• Provide information regarding service in an engaging manner
• Keep records of calls and note useful information
• Enter and update customer information in the database
• Handle complaints to preserve the company’s reputation
• Reach out to existing and potential customers to present our service offering
• Consistently make a good first impression when calling leads
• Answer all customer questions honestly and accurately
• Maintain a friendly, professional tone at all times
• Commit to departmental and individual quotas/goals
• Prepare and present achievements and KIPs
- 1-2 years of experience as telesales, telemarketing, or call center representative or other customer service role
- Fluency in Arabic and English is a MUST
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
Telemarketing Agents Dubai
Make outbound calls to prospective customers
Work to daily / weekly targets, to achieve required
making outbound business to business calls
booking meetings and demonstrations for the account manager
Sourcing leads from the internet and email campaigns
assisting sales executives to achieve their sales targets with all aspects of sales, salary and commision