New JLT salon looking for a Receptionist
New progressive salon concept coming up in JLT. Looking for energetic, enthusiastic, diligent and customer-oriented front desk receptionist. Good starting salary is offered (6500 aed) with an opportunity to increase it based on sales (1%).
- Welcome the customers
- Manage phone / website bookings
- Manage salon's retail stock
- Control the attendance and the cleanliness of the salon
- Promote and sell salon's retail products
- Attend work trainings if required
- Be punctual, responsible, strong personality, able to manage others and anticipate customer needs
- Customer-oriented, able to smile all the time, able to resolve conflicts with customers in diplomatic way
- Excellent level of English; able to understand clients' needs and interact with them, able to use professional language
- Experience working in Dubai is a bonus
Arab Speaking Telemarketing Executive - Female Dubai
We are urgently needed Female Arabic Speaking telemarketer, who can join immediately. With or without experience.
• Make a minimum of 30 calls per day, qualify the prospect and book at least 2 appointments per day with senior decision makers
• Explain services, and answer questions from prospective inbound enquiries
• Maintain records of contacts & accounts
• Use the sales script and make it better
-Superior Communication Skills
-Fluent in Arabic and English
Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
Follow up; schedule and ensure proper execution of the agenda. Organizes specific events requested by Manager; Prepare correspondence on behalf of the Manager and efficiently managing all mail. Documenting minutes of meeting, preparing presentation, arranging conferences and meeting schedule. Maintain efficient filing of documents and data. Support in Budget preparation. Ensure the general administration related to the activities of the Manager, including sorting incoming emails and courier, responding to phones enquiries, organizing travels, visas, flight and hotel bookings, expenses. In general, good in communication skills.
Interested candidate, Please forward CV with recent picture (Passport & Full Picture);
Young, smart and with single status and in a position to travel to any Emirates or GCC country if required.
Please mentioned clearly: DOB; Visa Status; Social Status, Whatsup Number, Contact Number in UAE & your country, email & rest important description need in CV.
call center representative in Dubai
• Providing prompt, efficient and courteous service to callers.
• Providing the utmost professionalism and exceptional customer service via telephone, Internet email and instant messaging.
• Handling customers inquiries by telephone and by email
• Coordinating with the fast food and restaurants with regards to customers’ orders
• Manage and resolve a variety of customer issues, complaints and requests.
Telemarketing Staff (female) Dubai
Need telemarketing staff urgently who lives in Sharjah/Ajman and holding husband/father visa. (English/Arabic/Malayalam/Tamil speakers can apply immediately).
Client Relation Executive Dubai
A Dubai based advertising and production company is currently on the look-out for a Client Relation Executive cum Office Manager who can serve as an interface between customers and the Company by providing the product and service information; resolving product and service problems and keeping a database of all active and prospective clients. The position will also be required to essentially ensure the smooth running of an office on a day-to-day basis. Attractive salary and an incentive bonus scheme offered for the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Client Relation Executive Duties
- Attracts potential customers by providing adequate information regarding the product and services offered by the Company and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Office Manager Duties
- Perform clerical duties including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents.
- Collect and keep track of invoices and billing.
- Provide administrative support to the operation team.
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate person.
- Be the overall in-charge of all the admin duties of an office.
- Experience and Qualification
- Previous office-based, secretarial or customer-facing work experience is essential,
- Basic Educational Qualification, preferably a graduate
- Skills & Know-how
- Relationship-building skills,
- good interpersonal and time management skills,
- Good Problem-Solving skills,
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications such as Word, Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel.
Call centre agents Dubai
We Are Hiring Call Center Agent Job Requirements Knowledge and/ or experience in the international financial markets - Fluency in English and Arabic is a Must. Other spoken languages are a plus (Customer service experience is preferred. Sales experience is preferred. University/ college degree is preferred
Call center agents Dubai
Experience - Minimum 1 year of call center experience is a must!
Age- 30 Yrs. and below only!
Salary – Between AED 3500 to AED 4500
Nationality - aNY
Skills and Specifications:
Candidates only on Visit/Tourist Visa's can also apply
Good English Communication
Willing to do rotational Shift
Accurate and reliable work.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,500.00 to AED4,500.00 /month
• call center: 1 year (Required)
• Customer Service: 1 year (Required)