Customer Service Officer Dubai
Resolve client issues reported by phone, email, and through cases in a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
Communicate effectively with customers via phone and email.
Navigate multiple software systems to locate information and troubleshoot problems.
Ensure that client issues are dealt with in an efficient and satisfactory manner under time constraints.
Understand the company’s capabilities and service offerings and effectively communicate them to clients.
Work closely with internal teams in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of customers and properties in order to identify potential issues and/or related opportunities to strengthen the relationship.
Send mailers, update information, data entry and assist the marketing Team
Escalate issues, as necessary, to the Client Services Manager and Team Lead.
You should be aspiring to lead the customer services of the Company.
Must have experience in CRM / Data Management.
Great English. Resourceful. Excellent Time Manager.
We are looking for some one who can join immediately with the visit visa status.
Must hold a Bachelor degree from a reputed university
Prior customer service and/or sales experience
Driven for results and goal oriented
Must have attention to detail to fully satisfy client’s needs
Must possess a positive attitude and strong work ethics
Ability to fully explain value added service recommendations to the client
Must be able to manage in a fast paced work environment
Must have superb customer service skills
Professional appearance and work ethic
Self-motivated, goal oriented, and ability to work within a fast paced environment.
Considering some on visit visa and able to start immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED4,000.00 /month
Customer Service: 3 years
CRM or Data management: 1 year
Customer Service Dubai
We are looking for a temporary customer-oriented service representative for our client to act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. The job duration is 2 months only.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with IT systems MYOB, MYSTRATA preferable
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- High school degree
- Nationality: Filipino
Salary: AED3,500.00 /month
- High school or equivalent
Customer Service Reps Dubai
We are urgently looking for a telecommunication staffs/customer representatives, female are required for the position. Candidate must have an experience in telecommunication, must possess an Excellent communication skills in English. Any nationality is accepted for the role. Candidate must possess great customer service and great intellect. Please send you CV
Telesales Executive Dubai
We are an automotive magazine publishing company and are looking for a FEMALE telesales specialist to join our dynamic Telesales Team.
Arabic language is a MUST.
MUST be a FEMALE
MUST live in UAE
Salary - aed 3500 per month + Good Commission + medical insurance +1 flight ticket every 2 yrs + 30days annual vacation + 5day working week.
If you fit the above profile kindly send your CV
Tele Sales Agents Dubai
We require a smart secretary who can communicate clearly and effectively over phones/emails and verbal.
Previous Tele-Sales experience will be preferred.
Client Service Manager Dubai
One of the leading Events company in UAE is currently looking for a
Client Servicing Executive to join their team.
Job includes :
• Meeting with existing and prospect clients.
• Searching for new business leads.
• Client calling – old and new client.
• Taking minutes of new client meetings.
• Daily and Monthly reports.
• Maintaining client contacts through social networking.
• Creating client database from existing directories.
• Calling and updating database extracted from directories.
* Candidate must be excellent in oral and written communication skills both in Arabic and English.
* Has deep knowledge in calling out to clients and prospect clients to get more business to the company.
* Has background in client registration.
* Enthusiastic and comfortable in meeting clients.
* Has relevant experience in UAE for minimum of 2 years.
Senior Customer Service Officer Dubai
- To provide customer service support through telephone and email correspondence.
- Take ownership to deliver on quality and speed of own work in order to meet the customer expectations through written work
- Handle routine and complex inquiries from internal and external customers within well-defined procedures and in a customer centric manner
- Contribute to the operational efficiency of the department through effective and efficient liaison with relevant individuals and units to ensure swift and efficient follow up of cases
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all data processed including clients details and historical records
contact centre Manager Dubai