Telemarketing Officer Dubai
Job description: We are looking for qualified and enthusiastic telemarketing executive
Candidate should have good communication skills Generating prospective client or Leads through cold calling and following up on qualified and non-qualified leads.
Familiar with Social medias like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and more Working with marketing team in coordinating various marketing activities.
Experience with Customer Service / Customer Service Abilities and Knowledge.
Must have excellent phone etiquette and demonstrate professionalism.
Must be able to prioritize work assignments and work in fast paced setting.
Must be proficient in computer systems.
Must have excellent communication (written and verbal).
Looking for Enthusiastic and positive people with willingness to learn, and ability to multi-task.
Skills and Qualifications:
Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information , Informing Others, Written Communication, Organization, Statistical Analysis, General Math Skills, Data Entry Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Self-Development, Financial Skills
Customer Service Manager Dubai
Required Admin / Customer Service Executive - Arabic spkr preferred
We are looking for an administration & customer service representative. This person will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls
• Generate sales leads (Upload Product / Price list to web portal)
• Follow-up with suppliers for updates on product & price list on day to day basis
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Take the extra mile to engage customer
The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
Call Centre Representatives Dubai
We are looking for Call Center Representatives and a Call Center Supervisor for an expanding company in Dubai. You will responsible for the liaison between our company and its current and potential clients. You will interact by telephone with clients to provide information on the Company’s services, collect information on the client’s requirements, upsell services and conduct follow-up calls.
- Manage incoming calls and customers service enquiries.
- Identify and assess the client’s needs and obtain client information
- Provide accurate and complete information about the services offered by the Company.
- Persuade potential clients to purchase a service from the Company
- Take the client through the booking process in a clear and informative manner
- Recommend new services, value added services, upgrades and renewals.
- Maintain enquiries and the client data bases
- Follow up on initial contacts and build relationships through open communication.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Contact businesses or private individuals
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database
Education and Experience
- College Level
- Proficient in relevant computer applications and call center systems
- Previous experience within a call centre environment would be an advantage
- Good typing skills
- Knowledge of sales principles and methods
- Required language skills – English and English/Arabic
- Possess strong verbal communication skills, negotiation skills and adaptability
We require the following:
3 x Arabic/English speaking Representatives
3 x British Nationality/Educated Representatives
3 x English speaking Representatives with previous Call Centre experience
1 x Arabic/English speaking Supervisor with previous Call Centre experience.
We are offering a basic salary plus good commission structure
Customer Service Manager Dubai
Effective resource planning for customer service • Ensure regular training of store staff on all aspects of customer service, product knowledge and selling skills • Implements a high standard of customer focus within the store , Regularly assesses customer service standards within the store • Create seamless customer service orientation among employees by ensuring timely and efficient customer service • Ensure customer needs are met and complaints/ queries are resolved in a timely manner
Customer service reps Dubai
Job description: *Provide excellent customer services
*Always strive towards best customer satisfaction
*Greet customers and present menus
*Make suggestions based on their preferences
*Take and serve food/drinks orders
*Up-sell when appropriate
*Arrange table settings
*Keep tables clean and tidy at all times
*Check products for quality
*Deliver checks and collect payments
*Cooperate and communicate with all serving and kitchen staff
*Adhere to all relevant health department rules/regulations and all *customer service guidelines
Telesales agents Dubai
IBM MIDDLE EAST
Job description: Telesales ladies
Employment Type: Full Time
Monthly Salary: 2,500 - 3,500 per month AED
Job Role: Telesales
Minimum Work Experience: 2 Years
Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Listed By: Employer
Company Size: 1-10
Career Level: Mid-level
Call Centre Supervisor Dubai
An opportunity has arisen within the IT space for an experienced Call Centre Trainer in an ongoing contract. The Call Centre Trainer will have responsibility for training the first level help desk service team. The role is based in Dubai