Call Center Agent Dubai
Job Type : Full Time
ïƒ¼ Handling incoming telephone calls is the main responsibility for call center agents. However, agents must also deal with customers who choose to contact call centers by text message, e-mail, web chat or instant messaging. When customers call, agents bring up their details on computer screen so they can refer to sales or service records and identify any previous issues that might affect the response. After the call, agents update customer records with details of the inquiry and the response.
ïƒ¼ Aim to deal with customers’ inquiries on the first call. They may take a customer’s order, provide a quotation, arrange a service call or resolve a technical query by telephone. If they cannot deal with the issue immediately, they arrange to call the customer back when they have more information. Agents must ensure that customers receive a satisfactory response. Although they aim to deal with calls quickly and efficiently, agents should not put time saving before quality of service. Customers may not get the information they need, leading to low satisfaction levels.
ïƒ¼ Make outbound calls during quiet periods. They may make courtesy calls to check customers’ details or ask if they were satisfied with the service they received. To increase sales, they may call customers who have recently purchased a product to offer them information on other products of interest.
ïƒ¼ Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
ïƒ¼ Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
ïƒ¼ Establishes policies by entering client information; confirming pricing.
ïƒ¼ Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
ïƒ¼ Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
Company based in Sharjah Free zone hiring female receptionist. Good package. Please send your CV
Client Service Executive - Female Dubai
Experienced in Interior and Exhibition Services Industry, Should be well versed with industry aspects and client dealings. Fluent in verbal and written English Language. Minimum academic achievements as a Graduate. PG in Civil an added advantage.
Should be a UAE resident based in Dubai/Sharjah on Father's or Husband's Visa.
Attractive Renumeration Package as per industry standards and incentives.
Telemarketing agents to work for an Call center based company in Dubai.
Those who are into Husband/Father’s sponsorship can apply.
• Salary 3500
• 6 days working- weekly one day off
• Shifts timings and need to flexible in timings
• Sales job with easy targets
• English speaking with good communication skills
Bachelors/Graduate in any discipline.
1 -2 years of Call Center experience in UAE
Telesales experience will be an added advantage
Interested candidates can send their cv
1.Greeting via calls and to walk-in customers.
2.Maintain documentations and filings.
3.Excellent behavior of one's self
4.English and Arabic Speaking Candidate.
Female Telemarketing & Customer Service Executive for our company with good spoken English and on Husband Visa or Fathers visa only apply.Freshers can also apply, we assure you a good growth and future.
call center representative in Dubai
• Providing prompt, efficient and courteous service to callers.
• Providing the utmost professionalism and exceptional customer service via telephone, Internet email and instant messaging.
• Handling customers inquiries by telephone and by email
• Coordinating with the fast food and restaurants with regards to customers’ orders
• Manage and resolve a variety of customer issues, complaints and requests.
Telesales Representative Dubai
• Open to Female applicants only
• Must be Filipino, Indian or Sri Lankan nationalities
• Must have atleast 2-3 years experience as Team Leader / SME / Quality Analyst / Trainer in a Call Center company
• Must have a good English Communication Skills
• Must have strong staying power
• Willing to be assigned in Abu Hail area (walking distance from the metro station)
Competitive Salary Package awaits you! Apply now!