Tele Sales Agents Dubai
Tele Sales Executive
Consistently generate sales for company’s products and services through Tele Sales to Corporate/Business customers (B2B Sales)
Excellent communication skills, etiquette and acumen to access and connect with key decision makers at potential Corporate/Business customers. Proven successful track record in tele sales / direct sales to corporate/business accounts (B2B Sales) and expertise in independently handling the whole sales cycle starting from prospecting to sales closing. Should be responsible, aggressive, persuasive, and target oriented achiever. Should have a go-getter attitude and out of the box thinking ability. Proven sales closing experience, strong presentation skills, good listening skills and good interpersonal skills required. This position requires individuals with high self-esteem, confidence, perseverance, enthusiasm, and pleasing personalities, who are self-starters and well organized.
Education : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : 2 Years’ successful B2B tele sales or direct sales experience
Salary Package : Base salary + incentives
Sales agents Dubai
Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities for ICT & ELV Systems.
Establishing customer needs and selling products accordingly.
Working to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI’s.
Arranging meetings with clients / Consultants and carrying out product demonstrations.
Following up on sales enquiries and sending out proposals.
Attending industry events in order to generate business leads.
Good communication skill and Arabic language will be preferred.
Job description: Job brief
We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
• Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Excellent organizational skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Customer service attitude
• High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
Customer service reps Dubai
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative.
What does a Customer Service Representative do?
A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They're patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers' shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don't have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolutionKeep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- - High school degree
Customer support coordinator Dubai
Customer Support Coordinator is the first line of communication between customers and the Customer Support team. He/She deals with incoming requests for support, enquiries and complaints by identifying, categorizing and escalating each case accordingly. He/She will partner internal key stakeholders to follow through each reported case and ensure satisfactory closure.
Answer, identify and prioritize incoming requests according to urgency and/or agreed customer service level agreements (SLA)
Understand customers’ issues before deciding next course of action
Review sales contract to ensure SLAs are met and determine resources required
Escalate case to Technical Support and/or Technical Experts, and eventually Field Engineers if required
Schedule and arrange service attendances (on-site and/or remotely) and ensure availability of appropriate resources (human resources, tools & equipment, spare parts)
Monitor service progress from initiation to completion and update status in Customer Support information system as well as ERP system(s) as necessary, e.g. for spare parts taken out of warehouse
Provide service quotation to customers based job requirements
Connect Field Engineers with customer’s representatives. Prepare Field Engineers to go on-site if required
Verify completion of service support delivered
Invoice Customers as per initial quotation and based on service outcome
Maintain competent understanding of company’s products, their functions and alternatives
Partner RMA coordinators to manage products / parts (ie warranty, QC, return)
Ensure compliance with the Company’s Quality Management systems
PARAMETERS/BUDGETS (IF APPLICABLE)
Investigate most cost-effective way for service attendance
Request proposals and outsource services to 3rd party as appropriate
Approve or reject invoices from Service Partners
Cooperate with Finance in tracking of accounts receivables on invoices sent out
We are a new company in Dubai. We are looking for an Executive all round Secretary to help us in building up the activity. We are dealing in Stainless Steel row materials (coils & sheets) and Trading those materials all over the world. Our Dubai office should become the main office in the future. Your profile should be high level capacities. (high school/university degree)You should be able to work alone in the beginning for a period of approx. 4 months since we are starting up the business in Dubai
Customer Service Representative Dubai
An award-winning group in spa and beauty industry is looking for a female Call Center Agent to join our team in Dubai.
Manage the computer booking system efficiently, optimize the productivity of the available resources and ensure communication is accurate between the spa and all center.
Answering all client and staff queries relating to service and products and marketing activities.
Handle multi-line telephone system efficiently and accurately applying the company telephone etiquettes & call handling system.
Essential Skills required:
A friendly and professional voice tone and approach
Displays positive body language at all times
Excellent Customer Service Skills
Ability to Multi-task
Prior experience in handling multiple telephone lines.
Computer skills with knowledge of booking systems & software.
A reasonable level of math skills.
Attention to details and accuracy.
Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
Work requires a willingness to work under a flexible schedule.
Team Player, willing to accept challenges and able to meet them.
Confident, Eager, enthusiastic, punctual and motivated to take initiative
Able to work independently
Willingness to help others
Being able to deal with all type of people
If you are interested please send your CV along with your photo.
Job Type: Full-time
Customer service agents Dubai
Communicate with customers through calls / emails and assist them with their inquiries.
- Redirect calls / emails to the concerned departments.
- Register complains on the allocated system to get the concerned department to contact the customer.
- Handling outbound calls.
- Maintain the required quality for the process.
- Arabic Speakers with Good Command of English Language is a MUST
- Graduate / Under graduate
- Good communication skills
- Customer Service Experience would be preferred
Interested qualified candidates may come for a walk-in interviews with an updated CV and passport copy.