Telemarketing agents Dubai
Job description: The Hotel Receptionist is responsible for providing efficient and exceptional service to a wide variety of individuals on a daily basis; including, guests, potential guests, vendor partners and team members.
A key responsibility of this position is to create amazing guest experiences which leave our clients and potential guests feeling assured, settled in and optimistic about the Hotel. These experiences can be delivered through a variety of activities, including: welcoming our guests, extending recognition to loyal guests, providing an accurate and efficient check in/check out process, promoting the Hotel program, assisting guests during their stay with questions or concerns and providing exceptional service to individuals contacting the hotel via phone. Individuals in this role must adhere to the Hotels standards and procedures in order to deliver a consistent guest experience across the brand while complying with all safety, security and quality measures.
Telesales Agents Dubai
Female For Telesales With Experience We are looking female for a Telesales, multi-lingual is a plus, who shall be responsible for contacting potential clients in order to maximize sales appointments. Job responsibilities: To contact potential clients in the UAE in order to increase sales opportunities Calling clients from the given database. Recording sales, correspondence, leads in internal database. Maintaining a professional and punctual attitude at all times. Preferred Skills: 1. Excellent communication skills 2. Strong client management skills 3. Should be target oriented 4. Should be self-motivated and performance driven Experience in call center or as a lead generator is preferred Fluent in written and spoken English, with a clear and concise accent A sales-focused attitude with a willingness to serve clients effectively Positive telephone manner, pleasant voice as well as attentive listening Husband visa / Father\'s visa holders given preference Applicants must be based in Dubai
Telecalling Officers Dubai
Required Telecalling officers for overdue collections process for various financial institutions.
StanQuad Loans & Overdues Rescheduling Services, Dubai, is a BPO with specialization in debt collection and verification process of various Banks & financial Institutions
Making outbound calls, skip tracing customers, should possess negotiation skill for collection of dues, should have ability to resolve customerâ€™s queries & issues
Compensation: 3000 to 3500 AED
Customer relations officer
RABIC SPEAKER CUSTOMER RELATIONS OFFICER (FEMALE ONLY)
TO BE BASED IN ABU DHABI, UAE
SALARY - AED 6,000.00 TO AED 7,000.00 per month
•Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
•Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features
•Provide retail desk reception duties and answering phone calls in a cordial, timely and professional manner
•Meet and greet customer and clients in a professional and warm manner
•Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
•Perform data entry (complete and accurate details of the customer)
•Prepare weekly report
•Updates Branch Manager by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily sales action summaries
•Maintains promotional database
•Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports
•Demo car management which includes booking using due process.
•Coordinates and prepare documents needed for test drive
•Maintains clear, concise and up-to-day records of stock car levels.
•Assists sales team and guest as necessary with general administrative task including copying documents, shipping, emailing clients /customer,
•Records and delivers minutes of sales management meetings (if there’s any)
•Supporting the Sales Team with insight and product knowledge for customers, when required
•Keep up to date with the current promotions to provide information to the customers.
•Coordinate communication between Sales and Aftersales Department
Client Service Executive Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s well-established Event Management Company, making room for strategic minded Client Service Executive.
• A positive and inspiring environment.
• A team that provides excellent event and client service experience.
• Competitive benefits for well-deserved team player/leader like you.
What you have:
• Excellent client facing skills with the ability and confidence to set up new business opportunities and hold new client meetings.
• Advanced market knowledge.
• Involving the event team to win new deals as a team and interact closely with the client to ensure smooth interaction and successful execution.
• Strong negotiation & decision making skills.
Desired skills and experience:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Event / Media industry.
• Female candidates preferred.
As a Receptionist/Front Desk Officer. Duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
1.1 Carrying out the day-to-day duties of front desk reception in order to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the switchboard, answering telephone calls in a timely and efficient manner, transferring calls as necessary, dealing with general enquiries, and/or referring clients to the appropriate leasing agent or division.
1.2 Coordinating the delivery and pick up of business-related documents (checks, etc) through appropriate courier companies on behalf of staff and division managers. Maintaining accurate records on these transactions and reconciling them with monthly statement of accounts, as provided and/or requested by the Accounts Division.
1.3 Reviewing and disseminating incoming faxes as necessary, and assisting with outgoing faxes as time permits.
1.4 Coordinating the delivery and pick up of business-related documents through appropriate courier companies.
1.5 Reviewing and disseminating incoming faxes as necessary, and assisting with outgoing faxes as time permits and entering and updating data in respective software.
1.6 Provide a meet and greet function for walk-in clients and successfully communicating company information and providing advice.
1.7 Ensuring, as far as possible, that complaints and concerns that you may receive are attended to speedily and satisfactorily. Informing the Manager-Sales on any significant issue(s).
1.8 Maintaining accurate records on properties, clients, and landlords. Any and all paperwork, documentation, contact details, reports or lists
1.9 Should able to use efficiently online brokerage real estate management system.
The candidate should have 2 to 3 years experience in similar field.
Customerr service executive Dubai
Required client Service Executive for a cleaning company. With Minimum 2-4 years of professional experience in facility management (or) cleaning company (or) similar industry with below roles and responsibilities:
• Ability to prepare daily and monthly work schedules for 200 operation staffs.
• Identify problems during operations and areas for improvement in the process, to resolve them in a quickly and timely manner.
• Knowledge to prepare Quotation daily, monthly and yearly basis.
• Having knowledge in answering Phone calls.
• Having excellent customer service skills with good English communication. And Arabic is advantage.
• Knows how to identify and develop new customer to the company.
• Manage customers’ requirements.
• Speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs.
• Efficient in doing MS EXCEL, WORD AND OUTLOOK.
• Need staff who is work under pressure Situation.
• Maintain updated client contact records or other Client Management System. Document all client contacts and service work.
• Work with creative team to bring ideas into the mix, offer suggestions, research, and ability to share & constantly learn new technology.
• Understanding the client’s needs and the internal resources available to you throughout the production cycle by clearly and proactively managing communications between our staff and clients.