Call centre agents Dubai
Making outbound calls to businesses who will benefit from our products and services.
At first passing high quality leads to the BDMs
Ability to generate meetings through cold calling
Responding to the leads generated through our digital platforms.
Keeping track of competition and new trends in the Digital domain
Knowledge of Digital Marketing SEO Preferred
Prior calling experience
Indians are preffered
Call Center Agent Dubai
Dubai Essential Requirements: ONLY Females, Company Type: Experience at a Multinational Company OR Large Call Center, Function: Experience of Inbound Call Handling Minimum 1 year experience as Call Center Agent or in a similar role This position is at a Prestigious Spa/Beauty and Wellness Company, a modern, polished personality, & excellent interpersonal communication skills are essential Interested candidates may share their CVs, salary is negotiable
Tele Sales Agents Dubai
Job description: We are hiring for telesales executive(females) for our organization to sell and promote recruitment solutions.
-Extensive market research
-Identifying potential clients
-Managing clients’ requirements
-Sourcing and screening candidates through portals and social sites
- Fixing interviews
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-Confident and energetic
-Ability to work in deadlines
Job Location: Dusseldorf business point, AlBarsha 1, Dubai
Salary: upto 3000 AED
1) Candidate should be on spouse visa
2) Looking for female candidates only and immediate joiners
Interested candidates can send their cvs at email@example.com
We at Spectrum Talent Management are a mature recruitment partner to many credible MNCs and Indian business firms .We have been involved in the business of end to end staffing and serve many trans multinational organizations globally for their needs in India, Rest of Asia, Middle East, Africa, Europe, US.
Following are some quick facts about us:
• Founded in 2008; 180 full-time professionals; offices in Dubai, Noida, Pune and Chennai; over 1800 augmented staff deployed across client sites; serving for Asia Pacific and EMEA markets
• Strong credentials in industry verticals like IT, Automobile, Telecom, Oil & Gas, EPC (Engg., Procurement and Construction), Building Materials, FMCG, BFSI, Consumer Durables and Pharma.
• Offerings around Lateral Hiring, Executive Search, Staff Augmentation and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (Managed Recruitment Services)
Job description: Salary: 4500 AED
No accommodation provide
Clubhouse receptionist inside of a Villa Community ( 470 Private Villas) with amenities such swimming pool, tennis, basketball, football, volleyball, gym.
The receptionist will take residents and visitors needs and request. The candidate must possess excellent English skills (speaking and writing), computer literate. The candidate need to be proactive, polite, welcoming and friendly. Must understand the value of excellent customer service and resident satisfaction. The Receptionist will report to the community manager and work closely with the facility management to ensure prompt responses to residents and visitors inquiries.
The Receptionist will be responsible for:
• Meeting, greeting and directing residents and visitors
• Serving as the primary point of contact for the property
• Managing administrative requests from residents
• Verifying and recording visitor information
• Answer calls professionally and assist callers with directions or instructions for the building
• Receive and process incoming and outgoing laundry, shipments and or mail/packages
• Monitor lobby traffic and alert residents to arriving guests and deliveries
• Keeping the communal areas tidy and providing a security presence on-site
• Maintain records of visitors, contractors, keys, elevators, incident reports, daily activities
• All other job duties as requested
• Develops a strong knowledge of the facilities and services and of the surrounding community.
• Provides guests with information about attractions, facilities, services, and activities in or outside the property.
• To ensure a proper use of the telephone etiquette standards.
• To ensure that all necessary equipment are maintained properly with sufficient stock for day to day operations.
• Stay up to date with all activities and services in the tower.
• Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and customer service.
• Maintain a clean, healthy, and safety working area.
• Handles guest complaints and solve problem to the degree possible.
The Body Company
Reception Positions Dubai
Young and dynamic team in Abu Dhabi is looking for motivated employees for the reception in an innovative and high class work environment
• Welcome clients
• Detailed consultation about the training procedure, prices and payment terms
• Appointment coordination
• Guest Relations
• Help with VIP Guest Care
• Sales transactions
• Organisation of daily studio routine
• Sale of supplement products
• University degree or similar qualification
• Professional operations
• Excellent service orientation
• Organisational skills
• Team Player
• Fluent in English
• Accounting knowledge
• Young and dynamic team
• Innovativ work environment
• Promotion prospectives & Job opportunities
• Contact to VIP clients
• Work expierence in one of the most emerging markets
• Cost absorption for visa and accommodation
Telesales agents Dubai
IBM MIDDLE EAST
Job description: Telesales ladies
Employment Type: Full Time
Monthly Salary: 2,500 - 3,500 per month AED
Job Role: Telesales
Minimum Work Experience: 2 Years
Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Listed By: Employer
Company Size: 1-10
Career Level: Mid-level
|Job description: The Metropolitan Hotel is currently looking to recruit qualified staffs to join a well-established and award winning team at the Metropolitan Hotel
Job Position: Receptionist
Receiving and registering guests as they arrive.
Control advance booking and reservations.
Receive mails and direct them to the guests in the hotel.
Receive the payment for accommodation.
Allocation of rooms.
Compilation of guest bills.
Storage of records.
Handling of client taxi requests.
Safe keeping of client valuables.
Handle guest requests like providing extra beddings or offering a certain kind of food.
The Metropolitan Hotel is renowned for its service, style and elegance. We provide our guests with a truly memorable experience through personal care and attention to detail. Attracting a dedicated and diverse workforce is one of the keys to our success. We are proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefit plan which includes:
Meals on Duty
On the job training
Discounted gym rates
Uniform and uniform care
Excellent employee recognition programme
Preferential room rates for yourself and family
Opportunities for promotion and transfer within the Company