Telesales agents Dubai
Name: Power Pen Office Equipment Trading LLC
Country: Dubai, UAE
Job description: Telesales Executive required for an IT Company.
Preferably with Telecalling experience in UAE but freshers with Call Center experience are welcome to apply
Experience in Stationary or IT Supplies is an advantage
Salary: AED 2,500 to AED 3,500 depends on experience + commission per month
Customer service reps Dubai
Customer Service Representative
• Effectively manage large amounts of calls.
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
• Raising customer's requests on CRM.
• Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution.
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
• Good knowledge of relevant computer programs and telephone systems.
• Interpersonal skills.
Cool-tempered and able to handle complaints.
Customer service professional Dubai
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
Light data entry and review of order accuracy
Process returns and all necessary paperwork required (Online & Digital Only)
Responds to all sales, technical and customer service inquiries via phone, email, or social media
Process online payments and check for accuracy
Partner with management, peers, and staff to provide a supportive environment and positive customer experience
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
Must have High School Diploma/GED completed
Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a support role in an office or call center environment
Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, as well as strong, follow up
Excellent organization with a disciplined approach to performing essential responsibilities
Ability to multi-task, self-manage, troubleshoot and problem solve issues around assigned tasks
Ability to work independently and additionally with other team members
Proficient experience with data entry, customer service and use of multiple office systems (Word, Excel, etc.)
Experience processing confidential customer account information such as credit cards, pay pal, etc. preferred.
Telesales Representative, where the main requirements are:
Ensuring the team meets the sales targets.
Sales training, development, and performance management.
A good understanding of the market dynamics in the respective sector.
Developing sales strategies to guarantee success and growth.
Developing and maintaining customer relationships
Disciplined use of CRM system, communication and customer management.
Handling customer complaints and enquiries.
Monitoring random calls for quality assurance
Answer and manage all office correspondence 2) Manage the Reception Area 3) Schedule appointments and meetings, take down minutes of the meetings 4) Generate and summarize reports for Management 5) Responsible for maintaining office records and personnel files 6) Track contracts and official documents to ensure timely renewal 7) Draft letters 8) Other duties as allotted by the Management Candidate Profile: 1) Should have excellent communication skills 2) Must be proficient in English, Arabic would be an advantage 3) Candidates on husband\'s visa preferred 4) Must be smart and have a pleasing personality 5) Must be a hard worker and able to multitask Applications without resumes and recent passport size photographs will not be considered.
Female Receptionist Dubai
Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department. Answers questions about our company and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
Preparing shop drawings for submittals .
Any other office work as needed.
- Must have experience working on the same positions.
telesales agents Dubai
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our USA immigration company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships. You will be working from 7pm to 3am (USA office Hours), our office is located in The Dubai Airport Freezone.
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business. All The leads will be warm due to our marketing plan, you will not be cold calling at all.
We are willing to pay 6,000 AED per month plus commission to the successful candidate.
* Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about our immigration service using scripts
* Answer questions about our services or the company
* Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
* Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
* Enter and update customer information in the database
* Take and process cases in an accurate manner
* Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
* Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
* Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
* Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
* Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
* Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
* Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
* American Accent Language Required
* Working Hours: 7pm to 3am
* Working Days: Monday to Friday
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
* Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
Customer Care Agents Dubai
Sales and Customer Care Agent Busy craft supply business is looking for an energetic person to take care of wholesale and corporate customers. Knowledge and an interest in semi-industrial embroidery machines, craft materials and processes and business would be a perfect combination. Applicants must have excellent spoken & written English, and facility in other languages is a plus. Good computer, time management and communication skills are essential. Must be very comfortable using Excel; knowledge of Pastel accounting system and Adobe Design software would be beneficial.