Customer service manager Dubai
Who we are
Soopa is a Dubai–based online grocery marketplace. It brings supermarkets and specialty stores together under the umbrella of a great, unified shopping experience.
We are looking for
We are looking for a Customer Service Executive who will help us to build innovative experiences for our Grocery App. We have a very strong focus on customer satisfaction and want to put our users in the forefront and ensure they have a pleasant an uninterrupted experience while achieving our business goals that keep the lights on. The challenge is very big and so is the impact you’ll have. Soopa is set out to change the way people do their grocery shopping and you will be part of the team that will make this transformation a reality.
If your qualifications are
- 3 years experience in customer care with e-commerce
- Excellent written and spoken English and Arabic
- Understanding of e-commerce business and operations
- Experience working on systems
- Available in UAE, work place is Dubai
Your responsibilities are
- Manage incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Handle customer complaints and deal with issues all the way to resolution
- Liaise with operations and follow up orders, issues
- Marketing calls to customers
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
What you get
- Experience of work in developing and growing Dubai based start-up
- International team environment
- Competitive salary
- Company bonuses and awards
Ras group of companies
Country: United Arab Emirates
Job description: Group of companies requires young, dynamic and smart female staff
Purchase Assistant (02)
Sales Assistant (02)
Arabs and Central Asia (preferred)
Spouse Visa (preferred)
Salary – 2000-5000 per month
Customer Service Officer Dubai
Resolve client issues reported by phone, email, and through cases in a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
Communicate effectively with customers via phone and email.
Navigate multiple software systems to locate information and troubleshoot problems.
Ensure that client issues are dealt with in an efficient and satisfactory manner under time constraints.
Understand the company’s capabilities and service offerings and effectively communicate them to clients.
Work closely with internal teams in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of customers and properties in order to identify potential issues and/or related opportunities to strengthen the relationship.
Send mailers, update information, data entry and assist the marketing Team
Escalate issues, as necessary, to the Client Services Manager and Team Lead.
You should be aspiring to lead the customer services of the Company.
Must have experience in CRM / Data Management.
Great English. Resourceful. Excellent Time Manager.
We are looking for some one who can join immediately with the visit visa status.
Must hold a Bachelor degree from a reputed university
Prior customer service and/or sales experience
Driven for results and goal oriented
Must have attention to detail to fully satisfy client’s needs
Must possess a positive attitude and strong work ethics
Ability to fully explain value added service recommendations to the client
Must be able to manage in a fast paced work environment
Must have superb customer service skills
Professional appearance and work ethic
Self-motivated, goal oriented, and ability to work within a fast paced environment.
Considering some on visit visa and able to start immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED4,000.00 /month
Customer Service: 3 years
CRM or Data management: 1 year
Telemarketing manager Dubai
Conduct and manage the full sales cycle, from prospecting (called calls, networking, …) till closing the deal.Responsible for identifying and qualifying new prospects.Implements a sales plan to achieve or exceed assigned sales quota.This includes providing detailed product information and coordinating presentations, preparing financial and technical proposals and conducting extensive prospecting activities.
Thoroughly understand 'Evolution Technologies’s markets and products.
a Generating leads.
a Quickly qualify opportunities and key strategic positions for each new prospect.
a Primary contact with leads & prospects including sales calls & sending required information.
a Setting meetings for demos and presentations.
a Provides status reports on all leads/potentials.
a Prepares & delivers sales presentations and product demonstrations.
a Understands the business processes involved in customer projects and translate this knowledge into an effective customer relationship.
a Maintains a solid business relationship and communication with the leads and prospects.
a Participates and presents the company in exhibitions.
a Utilizes all available resources to stay up-to-date and on the edge of technology.
a Developing offers & contracts to prospects & customers.
a Following up on status of deals.
a Maintains customer profiles and document them in company's records.
a Understand and embrace Evolution Technologies sales methodology
a Plan and implement sales campaigns
a Co-ordinate with pre-sales and professional services teams
a Fully understand the business requirements of prospects and customers
a Input ideas and participate in marketing events
Customer Service Manager Dubai
Receive all customer inquiries – service requests and complaints through CCC channels.
2- Responding to customer’ inquiry within the time frame aligned with high level of customer service.
3- Register the customer feedback on the system correctly and assigned the requests’ to operation team within the targeted SLA.
4- Follow up the operation team for all requests and escalate the pending requests to upper management based on escalation process and matrix.
5- Show a high level of professionalism in dealing with customer complaints.
6- Dealing with customer in appropriate and professional and present a good image for customer service and company as well.
7- Coordinate with operation team regarding service requests, and follow up the pending and planned works.
8- Prepare a daily report for all closed and pending jobs based on projects wise.
Skills / Qualifications:
1- Customer focus.
2- Logical thinking and good analytical skills.
3- Good communication skills.
4- Good listening and understanding.
5- Good appearance and elegance
6- Ability to work under pressure.
* Very Good in EXCEL and Data Analysis
Customer Service Dubai
We are looking for a temporary customer-oriented service representative for our client to act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. The job duration is 2 months only.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with IT systems MYOB, MYSTRATA preferable
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- High school degree
- Nationality: Filipino
Salary: AED3,500.00 /month
- High school or equivalent
Job description: Job brief
We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
• Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Excellent organizational skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Customer service attitude
• High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
One of the best and largest Property Development Companies in the Middle East is looking to hire urgently Receptionist / Front-Desk Executive (Arabic Speaker) with competitive salary and excellent benefits.
As A Receptionist/Front-Desk Executive you will be responsible for handling all front desk and administration work related to the company (greeting and assisting visitors, answering and directing calls, providing administrative support, etc...)
Must be Arabic Speaker -
- Age range "21-28"
Great Personality -
Excellent communication skills -
Experience in administrative activities will be a plus -