Elan Hotels is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination.
We have a superb opportunity for a Hotel Receptionists to join the Team. You will need a minimum of one year’s Hotel Reception experience, have a friendly and outgoing personality and a passion for service excellence.
With a focus on training and development, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Hotel Receptionist to enhance individual skills and knowledge and to be part of a team of leading professionals within a growing hospitality brand.
Your responsibilities will include:
Checking in and out of guests
Working alongside the reservations team with bookings
Processing guest bills on departure
Processing guest reservations and inputting into the system
Supporting with varying duties, the hotel team and ensuring guests are made welcome and comfortable during their stay
Ensuring the highest standards of Customer Service are achieved at all times
Building a friendly rapport with guests
Working with other departments where required
The ideal Receptionist will have a proven track record working within a similar environment & have excellent customer service & communication skills.
Hard-working, passionate, career driven and fluent in English.
A great team player who is well organised and can work well under pressure.
Have exceptional presentation and communication skills
Work well in a team
Be self-motivated and proactive
Have excellent time-management skills
Experience of administration is ideal.
If you are interested in being part of our successful growing team then please apply, we would love to hear from you.
Our company is looking for a receptionist with or without experience for a cleaning company.position needed is urgent.we need hardworking, dedicated, creative and passionate.please send your cv
Customer service reps Dubai
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative.
What does a Customer Service Representative do?
A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They're patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers' shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don't have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolutionKeep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- - High school degree
Senior Tele-sales Agent Dubai
We are seeking candidates who are graduates and fluent in English language skills for tele sales job profile. Idially, the candidate must have his own Visa and the job is purely on Commission basis.
Typically you can earn comissions from smiply sitting at your home and making calls to Customer who would be Senior Managers of Corporates in Dubai and making appointments for our Director-Sales.
We are in the business of Corporate training in 'Image Management & Soft Skills.' You will be explianed more about our business and approach if we feel you are the ideal candidate.
We are currently looking to hire cool, happy, skilled, knowledgeable and energetic hostesses to help us open Reform Social & Grill concept with a BANG! The vision of Reform Social & Grill is to offer an informal yet sophisticated experience with quality at the fore and an extensive British inspired menu. Your strengths: - Similar experience in the field - Being outgoing and paying attention to details is a must - Good (inter)personal and communication skills are required - Be able to work effectively as part of a team - Ready to exceed guests’ expectations - Very good presentation and good English knowledge If you think your profile is matching those requirements we would love to hear from you! We are waiting for your CV. Due to a high level of applications we can only contact successful candidates.
Company based in Sharjah Free zone hiring female receptionist. Good package. Please send your CV
Call Centre Representatives Dubai
We are looking for Call Center Representatives and a Call Center Supervisor for an expanding company in Dubai. You will responsible for the liaison between our company and its current and potential clients. You will interact by telephone with clients to provide information on the Company’s services, collect information on the client’s requirements, upsell services and conduct follow-up calls.
- Manage incoming calls and customers service enquiries.
- Identify and assess the client’s needs and obtain client information
- Provide accurate and complete information about the services offered by the Company.
- Persuade potential clients to purchase a service from the Company
- Take the client through the booking process in a clear and informative manner
- Recommend new services, value added services, upgrades and renewals.
- Maintain enquiries and the client data bases
- Follow up on initial contacts and build relationships through open communication.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Contact businesses or private individuals
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database
Education and Experience
- College Level
- Proficient in relevant computer applications and call center systems
- Previous experience within a call centre environment would be an advantage
- Good typing skills
- Knowledge of sales principles and methods
- Required language skills – English and English/Arabic
- Possess strong verbal communication skills, negotiation skills and adaptability
We require the following:
3 x Arabic/English speaking Representatives
3 x British Nationality/Educated Representatives
3 x English speaking Representatives with previous Call Centre experience
1 x Arabic/English speaking Supervisor with previous Call Centre experience.
We are offering a basic salary plus good commission structure
Client Service Executive - Female Dubai
Experienced in Interior and Exhibition Services Industry, Should be well versed with industry aspects and client dealings. Fluent in verbal and written English Language. Minimum academic achievements as a Graduate. PG in Civil an added advantage.
Should be a UAE resident based in Dubai/Sharjah on Father's or Husband's Visa.
Attractive Renumeration Package as per industry standards and incentives.