Telemarketing agents to work for an Call center based company in Dubai.
Those who are into Husband/Father’s sponsorship can apply.
• Salary 3500
• 6 days working- weekly one day off
• Shifts timings and need to flexible in timings
• Sales job with easy targets
• English speaking with good communication skills
Bachelors/Graduate in any discipline.
1 -2 years of Call Center experience in UAE
Telesales experience will be an added advantage
Interested candidates can send their cv
Auto Trader UAE
Arabic Speaking Telesales Agents Dubai
We are a magazine publisher located in Dubai and are looking for a FEMALE ARABIC SPEAKING telesales executive to join our team.
The salary is aed 3500 + good commission + Medical Insurance + 30 days vacation + 1 flight ticket every 2yrs.
Required Skills :
Please send your CV
Market Research Assistants Dubai
Frontier Data Corp is a market research firm based out of New York. We specialize in collecting and analyzing local economic data throughout emerging markets in Asia, Africa, the Middle East and South America.
We are currently looking to hire researchers and data collectors to develop our current team for future economic data collection and survey projects.
Researcher responsibilities will include:
- Collecting economic data on a reoccurring basis
- Performing personal surveys
- Collecting market data in their local area
- Enter data into web-based or mobile phone based system
- Researchers must be organized and capable of working on their own
- Access to the Internet via computer or mobile phone is a requirement
- High school education or above
- Knowledge of Excel is helpful
- Knowledge of Economics or experience performing surveys is a plus
Senior Tele-sales Agent Dubai
We are seeking candidates who are graduates and fluent in English language skills for tele sales job profile. Idially, the candidate must have his own Visa and the job is purely on Commission basis.
Typically you can earn comissions from smiply sitting at your home and making calls to Customer who would be Senior Managers of Corporates in Dubai and making appointments for our Director-Sales.
We are in the business of Corporate training in 'Image Management & Soft Skills.' You will be explianed more about our business and approach if we feel you are the ideal candidate.
Primary role of a telemarketer is to assist sellers with setup of a sales plan, ensure documentation completeness and full compliance with RERA regulations.
The Telemarketer reports to the Sales Manager and is responsible for assisting sellers and landlords in selling or leasing their properties.
1- Respond to listing inquiries (phone, email or website) and capture required information.
2- Communicate effectively with customers locally and overseas.
3- Enter and ensure correctness of entered data into Masterkey software.
4- Hit the targets set by the management for sales or invitations.
• Fluency in spoken and written English.
• Previous experience in working in call center environment.
• Previous experience with Masterkey is a plus.
• Methodical and organized.
• A good team player.
• Computer literacy and good typing skills.
• Accurate with good attention to detail.
• Show initiative.
• Telephone etiquette.
Spa Receptionist - Previous Experience is Mandatory
Candidates with no Previous Experience will not be shortlisted.
• Min 2 Years Experience in UAE with the same position is mandatory.
• Fluent English Language is mandatory.
• A friendly and professional tone and approach.
• Displays positive body language at all times.
• Excellent Customer Service Skills.
• Computer skills with knowledge of booking systems & software.
• Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
• Ability to Multi-task.
• Attention to details and accuracy.
• Work requires willingness to work under a flexible schedule.
• Team Player, willing to accept challenges and able to meet them.
• Greet customers arriving at the salon and provide them with the information regarding salon services.
• Answer any service related questions , Answer telephone calls and provide information to callers.
• Determine customer's needs for salon services by figuring out their problem areas such as skin and hair issues.
• Schedule appointments and make follow up calls to customers to remind them of their appointments. Handle appointment cancellation and shifting duties.
• Collect cash in exchange of services rendered and tender change to customers.
• Ask customers for feedback on salon’s services and provide assistance with problems or complaints
• Endorse retail products that the salon is selling by providing information of benefits.
• Print out staff rosters and assist salon manager in determining Technician commissions
• Ensure cleanliness, neatness and sanitization of salon and equipment.
• Create and maintain contact with suppliers to ensure that salon supplies are procured in a time efficient manner.
• Fill in for absent staff members during high volume times.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED2,000.00 to AED3,000.00 /month
Client Relation Executive Dubai
A Dubai based advertising and production company is currently on the look-out for a Client Relation Executive cum Office Manager who can serve as an interface between customers and the Company by providing the product and service information; resolving product and service problems and keeping a database of all active and prospective clients. The position will also be required to essentially ensure the smooth running of an office on a day-to-day basis. Attractive salary and an incentive bonus scheme offered for the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Client Relation Executive Duties
- Attracts potential customers by providing adequate information regarding the product and services offered by the Company and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Office Manager Duties
- Perform clerical duties including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents.
- Collect and keep track of invoices and billing.
- Provide administrative support to the operation team.
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate person.
- Be the overall in-charge of all the admin duties of an office.
- Experience and Qualification
- Previous office-based, secretarial or customer-facing work experience is essential,
- Basic Educational Qualification, preferably a graduate
- Skills & Know-how
- Relationship-building skills,
- good interpersonal and time management skills,
- Good Problem-Solving skills,
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications such as Word, Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel.
Customer relations officer
RABIC SPEAKER CUSTOMER RELATIONS OFFICER (FEMALE ONLY)
TO BE BASED IN ABU DHABI, UAE
SALARY - AED 6,000.00 TO AED 7,000.00 per month
•Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
•Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features
•Provide retail desk reception duties and answering phone calls in a cordial, timely and professional manner
•Meet and greet customer and clients in a professional and warm manner
•Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
•Perform data entry (complete and accurate details of the customer)
•Prepare weekly report
•Updates Branch Manager by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily sales action summaries
•Maintains promotional database
•Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports
•Demo car management which includes booking using due process.
•Coordinates and prepare documents needed for test drive
•Maintains clear, concise and up-to-day records of stock car levels.
•Assists sales team and guest as necessary with general administrative task including copying documents, shipping, emailing clients /customer,
•Records and delivers minutes of sales management meetings (if there’s any)
•Supporting the Sales Team with insight and product knowledge for customers, when required
•Keep up to date with the current promotions to provide information to the customers.
•Coordinate communication between Sales and Aftersales Department