Receptionist for gents and ladies salons network located in best hotels in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
We are looking for a female receptionist, aged from 22-35, fluent in English, knowledge of Russian is an advantage too, experienced PC user, communicable, responsible, polite, experience as the administrator, hostess, receptionist is required.
Please send your CV
Immediate requirement for Advertising and Media Co in Dubai. Good English/Telephone skills are must. Experience in Telemarketing & Sales advantage. FATHER/ SPONSOR/HUSBAND VISA ONLY need to apply . Attractive salary with incentives. Note: Only Email correspondence please.
The receptionist is responsible for answering the main line, directing callers to the appropriate team member as well as handling the administration of general office duties.
The Receptionist reports to the Managing Director and is responsible for providing office and clerical services, attending to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face.
· Provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the office.
· Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages
· Direct s customer or the general public to the appropriate staff member
· Pick up and deliver the mail
· Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
· Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
· Make preparations for committee meetings
· Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
· Respond to public inquiries
· Provide word-processing and secretarial support
· Perform clerical duties in order to maintain office administration.
· Develop and maintain a current and accurate filing system
· Monitor the use of supplies and equipment
· Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment
Purpose of the position:
Primary role of a telemarketer is to assist sellers with setup of a sales plan, ensure documentation completeness and full compliance with RERA regulations.
The Telemarketer reports to the Sales Manager and is responsible for assisting sellers and landlords in selling or leasing their properties.
- Respond to listing inquiries (phone, email or website) and capture required information.
- Communicate effectively with customers locally and overseas.
- Enter and ensure correctness of entered data into Masterkey software.
- Hit the targets set by the management for sales or invitations.
Fluency in spoken and written English.Previous experience in working in call center environment.
Previous experience with Masterkey is a plus.
Methodical and organized.A good team player.
Computer literacy and good typing skills.
Accurate with good attention to detail.
Loews Regency Hotel
The Loews Regency Hotel Receptionist is responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all hotel guests, in line with the hotelâ€™s vision and values on customer satisfaction.The main purposes of the hotel reception areaâ€™s staff are to respond courteously to guests requests, play a part in the general running of the reception desk and help the General Manager to maintain a smooth room bookings service.Qualify candidates are to submit cv/resume
Telemarketing Executive Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE well-established Event Management Company, making room for an enthusiastic Telemarketing Executive.
positive and inspiring environment.
A team that provides excellent Telemarketing Executive experience.
Competitive benefits for well-deserved career oriented person like you.
What you have:
Exceptional communication skills with thorough skills in elaborating companyâ€™s services to prospect and existing clients.
Ability to identify, develop, network and maintain winning client relationships constantly.
In depth knowledge of maintaining telemarketing related documentation and paperwork.
Desired skills and experience:
Strong command in Arabic preferably with Emirati accent.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook).
My client is now looking for a Receptionist , requirements as follows:
***Candidate to be available immediately!!!
***We require an individual who would like to broaden their career in the hospitality industry.
Candidate must have at least 2-5 years experience as a Receptionist/secretary.
Excellent communication skills.
Excellent computer skills.
Basic/Advanced Accounting knowledge.
Basic knowledge on running managing the front office.
Incoming/outgoing calls, switchboard.
Ability to handle queries, complaints.
Ability to use social networks.
Ability to assist the Operations Manager with culinary photo shoots and layouts.
Candidate should be well organised and be able to multi-task.
An individual willing to also learn more about food.
Customer Support Officers Dubai
job Description: Uninest Student Residences, a brand within the GSA Group is seeking a friendly, professional customer support and service assistant (CSSA) to support the day-to-day management of our first Student Residence in Dubai land. The CSSA will deliver excellent customer service and sales support through adherence to Uninest operating procedures.
Key Areas of focus for this role include:
Property management support
Ensuring the safety and welfare of students
Honest and trustworthy
Possesses cultural awareness and sensitivity
Flexible to changes in working schedule
Demonstrates sound work ethics