My client is now looking for a Receptionist , requirements as follows:
***Candidate to be available immediately!!!
***We require an individual who would like to broaden their career in the hospitality industry.
Candidate must have at least 2-5 years experience as a Receptionist/secretary.
Excellent communication skills.
Excellent computer skills.
Basic/Advanced Accounting knowledge.
Basic knowledge on running managing the front office.
Incoming/outgoing calls, switchboard.
Ability to handle queries, complaints.
Ability to use social networks.
Ability to assist the Operations Manager with culinary photo shoots and layouts.
Candidate should be well organised and be able to multi-task.
An individual willing to also learn more about food.
Customer service professional Dubai
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
Light data entry and review of order accuracy
Process returns and all necessary paperwork required (Online & Digital Only)
Responds to all sales, technical and customer service inquiries via phone, email, or social media
Process online payments and check for accuracy
Partner with management, peers, and staff to provide a supportive environment and positive customer experience
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
Must have High School Diploma/GED completed
Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a support role in an office or call center environment
Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, as well as strong, follow up
Excellent organization with a disciplined approach to performing essential responsibilities
Ability to multi-task, self-manage, troubleshoot and problem solve issues around assigned tasks
Ability to work independently and additionally with other team members
Proficient experience with data entry, customer service and use of multiple office systems (Word, Excel, etc.)
Experience processing confidential customer account information such as credit cards, pay pal, etc. preferred.
Immediate requirement in female receptionist cum secretary Qualification: Any Degree Experience: Min 2 to 3 years in secretarial role(Candidates should have experience in Dubai) Responsibilities: Receiving visitors with greetings and handling calls with etiquette. Directing people and answering queries. Writing letters and scheduling appointments. Skills: Communication Skills Secretarial Skills Effective co-ordination skills Multi Linguistic & Basic Knowledge in Arab are desirable Location: Dubai Salary: Dhs.3500 to 5000/- For further details please contact with us
Client relations Dubai
Job description: VAM Systems is currently looking for Inside Client Relationship Intern for our UAE operations.
We are looking for someone who can build long term relationships with mid level to senior level IT Management professional over the phone and other offline communication channels with a focus on identifying new opportunities to provide onsite services of IT Technology and Domain Consultants on a time and material basis (with a monthly professional service fee). Effectively utilize LinkedIn and other professional social media and networking platforms to increase our reach, and expand relationships that can be monetised in a mutually beneficial and long term basis.
Qualification: Pursuing or completed bachelor's degree
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume
Customer service Dubai
We have an urgent requirement with one of our reputed client for the below mentioned position :
Designation : Customer Service Representative
Location : Sharjah/Al Ain/Abu Dhabi/Dubai/Fujairah
Candidates on Sponsor Visa/Own Visa (NOC) only need to apply for this job.
Client is looking for Presentable, Smart candidate with good Communication Skills.
Interested & Matching candidates can Walk-In for an interview on the below mentioned :
Customer service manager Dubai
Job description: Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following;
• Reporting any potential incidents that could affect the safety and or security operations of any person or property
• Maintaining the highest possible levels of customer service at all times
• Ensuring all staff, contractors and visitors are authorized to enter the premises by means of valid passes
• Being responsible for all building keys and esnure keys are signed out for and returned on all occasions as applicable
• Confirming that each guard will report for duty in the appropriate dress and commence duties at the shift handover
• Reporting any security guard caught smoking whilst on duty
• Affirming that company mobile telephones are only used for company business while on static duties and personal calls should be confined to break periods
The ideal candidate must have a clean criminal record and must be physically fit to perform any duties.
New JLT salon looking for a Receptionist
New progressive salon concept coming up in JLT. Looking for energetic, enthusiastic, diligent and customer-oriented front desk receptionist. Good starting salary is offered (6500 aed) with an opportunity to increase it based on sales (1%).
- Welcome the customers
- Manage phone / website bookings
- Manage salon's retail stock
- Control the attendance and the cleanliness of the salon
- Promote and sell salon's retail products
- Attend work trainings if required
- Be punctual, responsible, strong personality, able to manage others and anticipate customer needs
- Customer-oriented, able to smile all the time, able to resolve conflicts with customers in diplomatic way
- Excellent level of English; able to understand clients' needs and interact with them, able to use professional language
- Experience working in Dubai is a bonus
Telesales agents Dubai
We are looking to hire telesales executive for BLD Dubai in shipping Industry.
The candidates should have min 2 - 3 years of experience in tele sales preferably with freight forwarding or shipping agencies but candidates from other industries confident of delivering are welcome to apply.
should have proficiency in both written and spoken English