Sales Executive Dubai
We are inbound Tours Operator in United Arab Emirates working in Dubai. Providing Tourism Services from the last 3 years.
Sales Executive required for the Tourism Company.
Evaluate customer and competitor data, market conditions, and implement marketing plan alterations as needed while communicating findings Liaise with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues,Ensure the timely creation and placement of advertising across a variety of channels including online and print Manage the production of quality marketing collateral such as brochures, banners, newsletters, HTML email shots
Implement the Digital and Social Media strategy to successfully achieve online interaction, engagement and awareness
Ensure the website is always kept fresh, relevant and up to date and organize events such as workshops and information sessions
Write and proofread copy for the website, collateral, and press releases
Other duties as outlined by the Marketing Manager or Company Directors.
We are a new company in Dubai. We are looking for an Executive all round Secretary to help us in building up the activity. We are dealing in Stainless Steel row materials (coils & sheets) and Trading those materials all over the world. Our Dubai office should become the main office in the future. Your profile should be high level capacities. (high school/university degree)You should be able to work alone in the beginning for a period of approx. 4 months since we are starting up the business in Dubai
Call Center Agent Dubai
Dubai Essential Requirements: ONLY Females, Company Type: Experience at a Multinational Company OR Large Call Center, Function: Experience of Inbound Call Handling Minimum 1 year experience as Call Center Agent or in a similar role This position is at a Prestigious Spa/Beauty and Wellness Company, a modern, polished personality, & excellent interpersonal communication skills are essential Interested candidates may share their CVs, salary is negotiable
Call centre agents Dubai
Position for call centre agents
Call Center Agent Job Responsibilities and Duties
• Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails
• Manage and resolve customer complaints
• Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
• Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
• Provide product and service information to customers
• Research required information using available resources
• Route calls to appropriate resources
• Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
• Recognize, document and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
• Follow up customer calls where necessary
• Complete call logs and reports
• Other duties as assigned
Call Center Agent Qualifications and Skills
• Proficient in relevant computer applications
• 1-3 years of experience in a call center environment
• Language proficiency in English mandatory
• Second language proficiency in Hindi or Malayalam or Arabic
• Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
• Excellent data entry and typing skills
• Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
• Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
Loews Regency Hotel
The Loews Regency Hotel Receptionist is responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all hotel guests, in line with the hotelâ€™s vision and values on customer satisfaction.The main purposes of the hotel reception areaâ€™s staff are to respond courteously to guests requests, play a part in the general running of the reception desk and help the General Manager to maintain a smooth room bookings service.Qualify candidates are to submit cv/resume
Call Centre Supervisor Dubai
An opportunity has arisen within the IT space for an experienced Call Centre Trainer in an ongoing contract. The Call Centre Trainer will have responsibility for training the first level help desk service team. The role is based in Dubai
Tele Sales Agents Dubai
Job description: We are hiring for telesales executive(females) for our organization to sell and promote recruitment solutions.
-Extensive market research
-Identifying potential clients
-Managing clients’ requirements
-Sourcing and screening candidates through portals and social sites
- Fixing interviews
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-Confident and energetic
-Ability to work in deadlines
Job Location: Dusseldorf business point, AlBarsha 1, Dubai
Salary: upto 3000 AED
1) Candidate should be on spouse visa
2) Looking for female candidates only and immediate joiners
Interested candidates can send their cvs at firstname.lastname@example.org
We at Spectrum Talent Management are a mature recruitment partner to many credible MNCs and Indian business firms .We have been involved in the business of end to end staffing and serve many trans multinational organizations globally for their needs in India, Rest of Asia, Middle East, Africa, Europe, US.
Following are some quick facts about us:
• Founded in 2008; 180 full-time professionals; offices in Dubai, Noida, Pune and Chennai; over 1800 augmented staff deployed across client sites; serving for Asia Pacific and EMEA markets
• Strong credentials in industry verticals like IT, Automobile, Telecom, Oil & Gas, EPC (Engg., Procurement and Construction), Building Materials, FMCG, BFSI, Consumer Durables and Pharma.
• Offerings around Lateral Hiring, Executive Search, Staff Augmentation and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (Managed Recruitment Services)
Telesales Representative, where the main requirements are:
Ensuring the team meets the sales targets.
Sales training, development, and performance management.
A good understanding of the market dynamics in the respective sector.
Developing sales strategies to guarantee success and growth.
Developing and maintaining customer relationships
Disciplined use of CRM system, communication and customer management.
Handling customer complaints and enquiries.
Monitoring random calls for quality assurance