Telemarketing Professional Dubai
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers in prospect for new business.
2. Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
3. Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
4. Preparing and following up on any sales quotations made for clients.
5. Gathering market and customer intelligence.
6. Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
7. Maintaining accurate and updated records at all points of time.
8. Gaining a clear understanding of customers\' businesses and requirements.
9. Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
10. Liaising with the Director on regular basis to discuss & implement strategies and goals for the development of business.
11. Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
12. Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
Tele Sales Agents Dubai
Promote and sell loyalty memberships for hotels.
- Responsible for achieving sales target through outbound calls in our call center.
- Generate Leads and create a pipeline.
- 18 years and above (Female).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Hard worker and ambitious.
- High Convincing power.
- Energetic and assertive.
- Ability to perform and reach sales target under pressure.
Telesales agents Dubai
Trivatech IT Solutions LLC, which is a well-established organization in UAE as well as in India. We focus on IT solutions integrated services.
We require Telesales Executive(Female ).
Experience: 1-3 Years telesales experience in Software industry.
Job Location: Dubai
Please send your updated resume.
Attractive Salary and incentive will be provided.
Customer Service Agents Dubai
We are seeking for FEMALE customer service Representative for a cargo container transport compnay ,based in Dubai. Salary negotiable will be based on experience.She should be proficient in using MS office, word, excel & fluent in English & Hindi.Post your CV
Customer Service Manager Dubai
Customer service manager wanted for telemarketing centre, you will have previous work experience and good englsh skills for this job, you will have experience with staff management, the salary is 11,000 AED per month
An excellent opportunity has arisen at COMO Hotel for Receptionist. We are currently seeking for qualified persons to fill up the role of Receptionist at our hotels. A Receptionist provides reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required.
COMO Hotel is a global company with a broad portfolio of hotel brands, meaning a world of opportunity for you. Our success flows from the thousands of people around the world who form part of the COMO Hotel team. It’s their ideas, inspiration and effort that make us who we are. It’s their individuality that we love. At COMO Hotel, we’re always looking for passionate, creative, stylish individuals to join our family in hospitality jobs. We seek people who think originally, react instinctively and want to be a part of one of the most exciting companies in the luxury industry. So if you want to work somewhere that can offer a rewarding career and room to be yourself, we want all of you at COMO Hotel. COMO Hotel International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. COMO Hotel International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
As Receptionist, you will provide reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required. A Receptionist contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner.
Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required.
Ensure that both the Front Office Manager and Reception Supervisors are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments.
Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times.
Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team’s training and development efforts.
Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties.
Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities.
Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy.
Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all heath and safety legislation.
Receptionist/Customer Care Dubai
- With pleasing personality
- For Female only
- Maximum age of 32 years old
- Open to all nationality
- Manage and close customer complaints
- Coordination with sales team for major complaints
- Perform mobile registration for the customer (B2B)
- Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible
- Performs receptionist functions
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages
Tele sales Dubai
An IT company in Dubai is looking for Tele-Sales Executive who has good communication skills and good knowledge of MS Office . She should be able to talk to prospective customers and generate leads. I