Customer Service Reps Dubai
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative to act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
1.Effectively manage incoming calls
2.Generate sales leads
3.Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
4.Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
5.Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
6.Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
7.Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
8.Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
9.Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
10.Take the extra mile to engage customers
1.Proven customer support experience
2.Track record of over-achieving quota
3.Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
4.Good and pleasent personality
5.Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
6.Excellent communication and presentation skills
7.Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
8.Minimum College degree
9.Salary: AED 2,000.00 /month + 5% commission (on trial and will be finalize after satisfactory)
10.Job location: Greece Cluster, International City, Dubai - U.A.E.
Telesales agents Dubai
IBM MIDDLE EAST
Job description: Telesales ladies
Employment Type: Full Time
Monthly Salary: 2,500 - 3,500 per month AED
Job Role: Telesales
Minimum Work Experience: 2 Years
Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Listed By: Employer
Company Size: 1-10
Career Level: Mid-level
Customer service agents Dubai
Communicate with customers through calls / emails and assist them with their inquiries.
- Redirect calls / emails to the concerned departments.
- Register complains on the allocated system to get the concerned department to contact the customer.
- Handling outbound calls.
- Maintain the required quality for the process.
- Arabic Speakers with Good Command of English Language is a MUST
- Graduate / Under graduate
- Good communication skills
- Customer Service Experience would be preferred
Interested qualified candidates may come for a walk-in interviews with an updated CV and passport copy.
Telesales ageNts Dubai
We are looking for Telesales Executive with with one of the well know company in dubai.
Candidate should have Minimum 2 years experience in Outbound, target based role in UAE. (We require candidates strictly who have done minimum 50 outbound telesales)
Candidate should be from any Insurance, Life Insurance , Real Estate, property exprience
Age – Not above 33
Knowledge of any other language is an added advantage.
Ready to work on rotational shifts.
Customer Service Reps Dubai
We are urgently looking for a telecommunication staffs/customer representatives, female are required for the position. Candidate must have an experience in telecommunication, must possess an Excellent communication skills in English. Any nationality is accepted for the role. Candidate must possess great customer service and great intellect. Please send you CV
Red Flag Group
Research Analysts Dubai
We are seeking talented Research Analysts of varying seniority with fluency in Persian, Kurdish, Urdu, Turkish, Arabic, and French. Successful candidates may or may not have solid experience in conducting Due Diligence and must have a general knowledge of local market conditions to strengthen the Due Diligence operation and the Firm which continues to grow on a global basis and is expanding its operations in a number of geographies. Key responsibilities: • Conducting and managing internet, database and on the ground research in both English and at least one of the Southeast Asian languages • Writing and reviewing reports • Risk analysis • Conducting quality assurance and handling client issues for the region • Gathering and managing business intelligence in the region • Becoming a specialist in certain countries • Structuring, developing and managing the relationships with vendors and resources in the region • Regular engagement with internal teams including Advisory and Sales, seeking feedback, obtaining updates and managing delivery expectations on the quality of reports in the region • Coaching, developing, managing and supporting on-site and offshore analysts and staff across departments
telesales agents Dubai
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our USA immigration company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships. You will be working from 7pm to 3am (USA office Hours), our office is located in The Dubai Airport Freezone.
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business. All The leads will be warm due to our marketing plan, you will not be cold calling at all.
We are willing to pay 6,000 AED per month plus commission to the successful candidate.
* Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about our immigration service using scripts
* Answer questions about our services or the company
* Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
* Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
* Enter and update customer information in the database
* Take and process cases in an accurate manner
* Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
* Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
* Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
* Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
* Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
* Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
* Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
* American Accent Language Required
* Working Hours: 7pm to 3am
* Working Days: Monday to Friday
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
* Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
Team Leaders Dubai
Seeking enthusiastic leaders who can coach crew members and drive a positive guest culture in the restaurant. The Supervisor / Shift Lead /Team Lead is generally offered as part time or full time opportunity. Prior experience as a shift lead, shift leader, crew lead, team lead, assistant manager, AGM, general manger, gm, supervisor is highly desirable Less Requirements/Responsibilities Supervisor / Shift Lead / Crew Lead / Team Lead Requirements:
-Ability to effectively communicate
- Ability to manage others- Previous restaurant experience
- Ability to speak and read English fluently
- Assist with Cashier functions including cash outs and making change
- Ensure the cleanliness of the restaurant and delegate side work tasks daily
- Perform uniform checks ensuring that everyone is in the proper attire
- Run the shift while making sure that all employees are taking their given/mandatory breaks at the appropriate time throughout the day
- Assist the Manager with any other additional needs