Senior Customer Service Officer Dubai
- To provide customer service support through telephone and email correspondence.
- Take ownership to deliver on quality and speed of own work in order to meet the customer expectations through written work
- Handle routine and complex inquiries from internal and external customers within well-defined procedures and in a customer centric manner
- Contribute to the operational efficiency of the department through effective and efficient liaison with relevant individuals and units to ensure swift and efficient follow up of cases
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all data processed including clients details and historical records
Currently hiring a FEMALE receptionist for a well established firm in Dubai. In addition to performing services as a receptionist, the job holder will also be required to undertake customer services responsibilities. The job requires, but is not limited to, the following: • Supervise the front office • Answer Calls/messages and provide appropriate guidance where necessary • Greet customers • Review voicemail messages/emails • Data entry and maintaining spreadsheets • Maintain calender for senior executives • Follow up on leads and updating relevant databases • Monitor and record attendances • Coordinate with staff and service providers for receiving/sending mails, packages, etc. The ideal candidate will: • be a graduate and have minimum 2 years relevant experience • have excellent command over (written and spoken) Arabic AND English • be between 21 to 36 years of age • have proven skills in MS-Office applications, particularly Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Customer Service Agents Dubai
MALE Customer Service Representative/ Office Boy for European Company in JLT
If you have work experience in Customer Handling in Dubai, please forward your CV
Required Skills: communicative, very heart friendly personality, loyalty and excellent customer skills, fluent in English language and preferably Arabic basic skills
Nemi General Trading
Sales Professional Dubai
Sales professional with knowledge in the Persian or Arabic language, salary is negotiable
Customer service professional Dubai
Data analyst needed, must be proficient in SQL, data bases and advanced Excel.
-Must be able to work with customers and suppliers.
-For an Aviation Industry located in Dubai South.
Telesales Representative Dubai
• Open to Female applicants only
• Must be Filipino, Indian or Sri Lankan nationalities
• Must have atleast 2-3 years experience as Team Leader / SME / Quality Analyst / Trainer in a Call Center company
• Must have a good English Communication Skills
• Must have strong staying power
• Willing to be assigned in Abu Hail area (walking distance from the metro station)
Competitive Salary Package awaits you! Apply now!
Telecalling Officers Dubai
Required Telecalling officers for overdue collections process for various financial institutions.
StanQuad Loans & Overdues Rescheduling Services, Dubai, is a BPO with specialization in debt collection and verification process of various Banks & financial Institutions
Making outbound calls, skip tracing customers, should possess negotiation skill for collection of dues, should have ability to resolve customerâ€™s queries & issues
Compensation: 3000 to 3500 AED