Customer Service Reps Dubai
KNOW ENGLISH & ARABIC
- Degree in a related field;
- Must have minimum of 2 years work experience in Customer Service
- Proactive and Positive approach with Leadership skills;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written English; Can Speak & Understand Arabic
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural international environment;
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Be disposed to work 6 days a week and extended hours when required;
- General working knowledge
-Salary 4,000 AED per month (depends on experience)
Send your Cv
Candidates no need to resend your CV for the same positions, Your CV will remain in our database and will be consider
Excellent verbal communication skills.• Detail oriented – pays attention to details at each customer’s location, with extra attention to any special requests.• Friendly and Professional – able to deal with customers when they are on-site while cleaning is being performed.• Team player – ability to work within a team where members depend on each other to get work done.• Self-starter – able to identify work that needs to be done and do it without being instructed to do so.• A desire to learn, seek new challenges and take on additional responsibilities.• Reasoning ability. Good common sense with the ability to solve practical problems.• Collect wasted paper and ensure that it is sent off for recycling purposes• Perform floor polishing and buffing activities• Keep a check on cleaning materials and re-order via the Manager.• Cooperate with the rest of the staff• Undertake any other duties as may be required from time to time.• Use cleaning solutions to remove stains and clean surfaces• Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.• Learn specific cleaning techniques of the company based on time and motion. Work smarter, not harder.•
Benefits: Free Accommodation + Transportation + Medical Insurance
Female Receptionist Dubai
Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department. Answers questions about our company and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
Preparing shop drawings for submittals .
Any other office work as needed.
- Must have experience working on the same positions.
The Body Company
Reception Positions Dubai
Young and dynamic team in Abu Dhabi is looking for motivated employees for the reception in an innovative and high class work environment
• Welcome clients
• Detailed consultation about the training procedure, prices and payment terms
• Appointment coordination
• Guest Relations
• Help with VIP Guest Care
• Sales transactions
• Organisation of daily studio routine
• Sale of supplement products
• University degree or similar qualification
• Professional operations
• Excellent service orientation
• Organisational skills
• Team Player
• Fluent in English
• Accounting knowledge
• Young and dynamic team
• Innovativ work environment
• Promotion prospectives & Job opportunities
• Contact to VIP clients
• Work expierence in one of the most emerging markets
• Cost absorption for visa and accommodation
Telesales Agents Dubai
A Leading company in Sharjah is seeking qualified Telesales Representatives / Telemarketing Executives to work in a dynamic and innovative environment. Be part of an energetic and driven team, where success is always recognized.
Urgently required Female Telesales Representatives/ Telemarketing Executives with Prior Experience.
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in English is MUST and Arabic (ADDED ADVANTAGE)
• Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota over the phone
• Proven experience in Telesales will have an advantage.
• Managing, tracking and following up on leads by calling clients directly
• Conducting sales presentations through the phone and closing deals
• Meeting monthly sales target
• Office Located in Sharjah
• All Nationalities Welcome
Telemarketing Staff (female) Dubai
Need telemarketing staff urgently who lives in Sharjah/Ajman and holding husband/father visa. (English/Arabic/Malayalam/Tamil speakers can apply immediately).
Telesales ageNts Dubai
We are looking for Telesales Executive with with one of the well know company in dubai.
Candidate should have Minimum 2 years experience in Outbound, target based role in UAE. (We require candidates strictly who have done minimum 50 outbound telesales)
Candidate should be from any Insurance, Life Insurance , Real Estate, property exprience
Age – Not above 33
Knowledge of any other language is an added advantage.
Ready to work on rotational shifts.
Telemarketing Executive Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE well-established Event Management Company, making room for an enthusiastic Telemarketing Executive.
positive and inspiring environment.
A team that provides excellent Telemarketing Executive experience.
Competitive benefits for well-deserved career oriented person like you.
What you have:
Exceptional communication skills with thorough skills in elaborating companyâ€™s services to prospect and existing clients.
Ability to identify, develop, network and maintain winning client relationships constantly.
In depth knowledge of maintaining telemarketing related documentation and paperwork.
Desired skills and experience:
Strong command in Arabic preferably with Emirati accent.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook).