Receptionist cum HR assistant Dubai
A manufacturing company in SAIF Zone, Sharjah is looking to hire a Receptionist for Admin & HR related works. Candidate should have following skills/ qualities:
1) Very good communication skills
2) Capable of communicating in English as well as Hindi/Urdu.
3) Well versed with MS Office, esp. Word, Excel, Outlook.
4) Minimum 2 year work experience (any country)
5) Team-player and have the right attitude.
6) A high typing speed.
7) Willing to work with our company for a minimum of 4 years on a renewable employment contract basis.
8) Male candidate (any age) preferable or female candidate over 35 years of age.
Salary: AED 2,000 - 2,500/ month.
A reputable typing company is seeking for an Arabic Female Secretary for its office in Dubai with atleast 1 year of UAE experience. Must know how to speak and write Arabic.Qualified applicants kindly send your updated CV
Arms & McGregor International Realty
Team Leader Dubai
Build and manage a team of residential realtors and listing agents. Perform duties, such as recruit, train, coach and nurture a team. Scope: The Team Leader reports to the Managing Director and is responsible for the sales and leasing team. Responsibilities: 1- Recruit team members after carefully assessing their abilities and virtues. 2- Team training, sales 101 to communication skills and advance sales techniques. 3- Coach the team daily, assist every member one on one and as part of the team, assess each member’s abilities and his effectiveness in a team, while analyzing his strength and weaknesses. 4- Make sure the team has all tools needed to perform and prosper. 5- Report on the team performance and have his input in the sales strategy as well as setting a plan to hit the set targets of his team. Skills: • Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems. • Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction. • English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar. • Law and Government — Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders and RERA rules. • Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology. • Computers and Internet Browsing
Customer service reps Dubai
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative.
What does a Customer Service Representative do?
A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They're patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers' shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don't have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolutionKeep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- - High school degree
1.Greeting via calls and to walk-in customers.
2.Maintain documentations and filings.
3.Excellent behavior of one's self
4.English and Arabic Speaking Candidate.
Loews Regency Hotel
The Loews Regency Hotel Receptionist is responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all hotel guests, in line with the hotelâ€™s vision and values on customer satisfaction.The main purposes of the hotel reception areaâ€™s staff are to respond courteously to guests requests, play a part in the general running of the reception desk and help the General Manager to maintain a smooth room bookings service.Qualify candidates are to submit cv/resume
Call Centre Supervisor Dubai
We recruit for our extension, call center agents (girls only) for a task as call reception
Minimum of one year experience in a similar position.
Mastering of call in techniques of sale.
Excellent tongues skills in French, particularly orally. English is an asset.
Autonomous, assiduous and serious.
The possibility to develop your career and improve your skills.
The possibility of rapid evolution.
A quiet working environment with a visionary team.
A fix wage + an attendancy bonus.
Premiums on uncapped goals.
Weekly and monthly challenges.
Thank you for sending us your CV
Webhytz Tech is a startup IT based firm which gives you a unlimited earning opportunity wherein you can show your abilities to earn a lot.
To make call to prospective customers, make clients from every possible way - through marketing & explain them about product features and services offered.
E-mail follow ups and closures
Fixing an appointment
Meeting with Clients
Recieving Payment, Online Transfers
Sending proposals to the customers.
Respond and follow up on new inquiries by telephone.
Preparing Daily Report.
Salary - incentive based flat 50% Amount of a sale.
Desired Candidate Profile