Receptionist - salary 2,500
-Meeting and greeting visitors/clients
-Keeping the reception area tidy
-Answering and forwarding phone calls
-Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
-Carry out instructions given by the management
Secretary required immediately for electromechanical company at Sharjah.
Ideal candidate should be:
- Fluent in English and Hindi.
- Capable, hard working with an attitude to learn.
- UAE work experience (preferred)
- Willing to work sincerely with all entrusted responsibilities
Work timings : 8:00 am to 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Saturday to Thursday
Salary details: Salary negotiable during discussion
Visa can be provided if needed
Customerr service executive Dubai
Required client Service Executive for a cleaning company. With Minimum 2-4 years of professional experience in facility management (or) cleaning company (or) similar industry with below roles and responsibilities:
• Ability to prepare daily and monthly work schedules for 200 operation staffs.
• Identify problems during operations and areas for improvement in the process, to resolve them in a quickly and timely manner.
• Knowledge to prepare Quotation daily, monthly and yearly basis.
• Having knowledge in answering Phone calls.
• Having excellent customer service skills with good English communication. And Arabic is advantage.
• Knows how to identify and develop new customer to the company.
• Manage customers’ requirements.
• Speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs.
• Efficient in doing MS EXCEL, WORD AND OUTLOOK.
• Need staff who is work under pressure Situation.
• Maintain updated client contact records or other Client Management System. Document all client contacts and service work.
• Work with creative team to bring ideas into the mix, offer suggestions, research, and ability to share & constantly learn new technology.
• Understanding the client’s needs and the internal resources available to you throughout the production cycle by clearly and proactively managing communications between our staff and clients.
Arab Speaking Telemarketing Executive - Female Dubai
We are urgently needed Female Arabic Speaking telemarketer, who can join immediately. With or without experience.
• Make a minimum of 30 calls per day, qualify the prospect and book at least 2 appointments per day with senior decision makers
• Explain services, and answer questions from prospective inbound enquiries
• Maintain records of contacts & accounts
• Use the sales script and make it better
-Superior Communication Skills
-Fluent in Arabic and English
Call Centre Supervisor Dubai
An opportunity has arisen within the IT space for an experienced Call Centre Trainer in an ongoing contract. The Call Centre Trainer will have responsibility for training the first level help desk service team. The role is based in Dubai
Power plus cable
Receive, direct and relay telephone calls and fax messages.
Pick up and deliver the mail.
Open and date stamp all general correspondence.
Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence.
Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference
Telesales Agents Dubai
Looking to hire a telesales person on commission basis. Database of customers will be provided to call. Work from anywhere you like, as many hours as you like. A commission of 5% will be given on every order you confirm. No visa provided, this is commission based work only. Perfect for people looking to make a side income