Customer service reps Dubai
Voyage plan travel
Attend Customer queries & respond in timely manner
• Issue flight tickets,hotel reservation, visa & other travel related services
• Strive to exceed sales target
• Reporting all the sales in the accounting system.
• Handle inbound & outbound tours.
Good communication Skills and Sale Oriented.
Customer Service Manager Dubai
Responsibility to acquire new food service accounts for UAE (Dubai, Sharjah & NE).
• Identifying market potential to establish new account, achieve sales target, etc.
• Provide superior customer services
• Maintain, monitor, and regularly evaluate pricing and contracts with customers to provide products and services that meet standards of quality, timeliness and cost.
• Create permanent understanding of the market situation including existing technologies & trends.
• Coordinate with other divisions
• Degree in Hospitality Management, Food Technology or equivalent professional qualification.
• High standards of professional conduct with excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role within a multinational food industry environment.
• Valid UAE driving license.
• Strong negotiation skills and proven ability to achieve customer service recovery outcomes.
• Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
• Company Industry: FMCG/ Distribution company
• Job Role: Sales Executive
• Employment Type: Full Time Employee
• Monthly Salary Range: AED 6,000/- + Commission
• Number of Vacancies: 2
Customer Service Agents Dubai
Experience in customer service and strong organizational skills. Basic office skills, good computer knowledge including Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Outlook...Excellent English speaking and writing skills are a must.
Administrative support and office management experience, in addition to business correspondence and software applications for databases, spreadsheets and desktop publishing is required.
After the initial training, more complex or managerial responsibilities will be added to sales administrative assistance responsibilities.
There is a lot of opportunity for advancement. Commission is guaranteed for every sale.
Experience in customer service is beneficial, along with having sound judgment, discretion and the initiative to drive organizational processes. A successful candidate will have to be able to work independently and run the office during COO's absence.
Daily duties will include: booking sales meetings, follow up with clients and potential clients. drafting emails, arranging for demos, preparing invoices, answering phone calls, etc. After the training, daily duties will include gathering sales leads, arranging for sales meetings, attending sales meetings
A successful candidate must be an independent, quick learner and an ambitious go-getter.
Customer Care Agents Dubai
Sales and Customer Care Agent Busy craft supply business is looking for an energetic person to take care of wholesale and corporate customers. Knowledge and an interest in semi-industrial embroidery machines, craft materials and processes and business would be a perfect combination. Applicants must have excellent spoken & written English, and facility in other languages is a plus. Good computer, time management and communication skills are essential. Must be very comfortable using Excel; knowledge of Pastel accounting system and Adobe Design software would be beneficial.
Looking for female receptionist for beauty Clinic in Dubai. (English & Arabic speaker)
Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
Register the clients in software and assist to call center for follow up the clients
Candidates should be fluent in Arabic and English.
Telemarketing Officer Dubai
Job description: We are looking for qualified and enthusiastic telemarketing executive
Candidate should have good communication skills Generating prospective client or Leads through cold calling and following up on qualified and non-qualified leads.
Familiar with Social medias like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and more Working with marketing team in coordinating various marketing activities.
Experience with Customer Service / Customer Service Abilities and Knowledge.
Must have excellent phone etiquette and demonstrate professionalism.
Must be able to prioritize work assignments and work in fast paced setting.
Must be proficient in computer systems.
Must have excellent communication (written and verbal).
Looking for Enthusiastic and positive people with willingness to learn, and ability to multi-task.
Skills and Qualifications:
Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information , Informing Others, Written Communication, Organization, Statistical Analysis, General Math Skills, Data Entry Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Self-Development, Financial Skills
St Clair Real Estate
Job description: We are looking for a Receptionist to join our Corporate office. The perfect candidate is outgoing, a great communicator and professional. The Receptionist must have strong customer service, administrative skills and be technically savvy. This position requires attention to details, organizational skills and the ability to multi-task. The Receptionist serves as the face of the office by setting a warm friendly tone and anticipating office needs.
Job Description :
Answering telephone calls and if needed, directing callers to the appropriate personnel.
Entering Leads in CRM System. ust have experience of using CRM.
Making tenancy Contracts.
Taking care of properties under companies management.
Should have knowledge of Ejari
Welcoming visitors to the office and introducing them to the appropriate personnel.
Providing a range of reports depending on what is requested by the manager or sales associates.
Assisting with the maintenance of social media accounts.
Preparing and emailing a report on weekly activities to agents.
Overseeing the general appearance of the office, as well as keeping supplies well stocked.
Tele Sales Agents Dubai
A reputed firm in Dubai is now looking for a Female Telecaller who can join immediately.
With Excellent English Communication Skills. Multilingual highly preferred. Candidates must have a min of 2 years work experience.
With experience in lead generation, sales development, or sales or financial institutions is an advantage.Freshers can also apply.
– Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to introduce our products/services.
– Schedule appointments for sales to meet with prospective customers.
-Flexibility in timing/work location is required.
-Daily Reports should be informed.