Tele Sales Agents Dubai
Promote and sell loyalty memberships for hotels.
- Responsible for achieving sales target through outbound calls in our call center.
- Generate Leads and create a pipeline.
- 18 years and above (Female).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Hard worker and ambitious.
- High Convincing power.
- Energetic and assertive.
- Ability to perform and reach sales target under pressure.
Currently hiring a FEMALE receptionist for a well established firm in Dubai. In addition to performing services as a receptionist, the job holder will also be required to undertake customer services responsibilities. The job requires, but is not limited to, the following: • Supervise the front office • Answer Calls/messages and provide appropriate guidance where necessary • Greet customers • Review voicemail messages/emails • Data entry and maintaining spreadsheets • Maintain calender for senior executives • Follow up on leads and updating relevant databases • Monitor and record attendances • Coordinate with staff and service providers for receiving/sending mails, packages, etc. The ideal candidate will: • be a graduate and have minimum 2 years relevant experience • have excellent command over (written and spoken) Arabic AND English • be between 21 to 36 years of age • have proven skills in MS-Office applications, particularly Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Welcoming visitors, answering Telephone calls, scheduling appointments, and other routine responsibilities.
Experience preferable but not mandatory.
Please send your CV with recent photo
New Shield Insurance Brokers
Telesales Agents Dubai
Immediately looking for female candidates in the telesales department [insurance].
* The candidates will be responsible for making cold calls targeting corporate clients, , fix up appointments and coordinate quotation generation.
* Bachelor\'s degree.
* 1-2 years of tele calling experience in UAE.
* Confident and brilliant telephone etiquette, excellent communication and persuasive skills.
* Ability to build rapport with the client on the first call itself.
* A great team player.
Should have a valid UAE Driving License and well experienced in driving a motorbike Should have at least 2 year experience with the same role in the UAE Knowledgeable about the route in the UAE, especially Dubai & Sharjah Should be able to communicate well in English