Call centre agent Dubai
Job description: Looking for a mid level experienced Call Center Agent in UAE.
Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails.
Research required information using available resources.
Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls.
Call customers to schedule delivery appointment and confirm delivery address.
Coordinate with logistics staff and supervisors regarding any urgent shipments or special requests.
Answer calls and respond to customer requests.
Provide customers with information regarding delivery status.
Identify, research, and resolve customer issues.
Follow-up on customer enquires & ensure timely resolution.
Complete call logs and reports.
Recommend process improvements to supervisor.
Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
One year experience in same field.
Excellent data entry and typing skills.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Client Relationship Manager Dubai
Designation: Client Relationship Manager - Arabic Speaker - Female
Location: Abudhabi and Dubai
Job profile: To foster the relationship with existing and prospective clients. Attend project and business development meetings. Follow up with clients on new opportunities. Act as bridge between clients and the technical team. Ideal candidate should be smart, professional with very good interpersonal skills and a team player. Driving license is a plus.
Experience - 0 to 5 years
Call Center Agent Dubai
Dubai Essential Requirements: ONLY Females, Company Type: Experience at a Multinational Company OR Large Call Center, Function: Experience of Inbound Call Handling Minimum 1 year experience as Call Center Agent or in a similar role This position is at a Prestigious Spa/Beauty and Wellness Company, a modern, polished personality, & excellent interpersonal communication skills are essential Interested candidates may share their CVs, salary is negotiable
Customerr service executive Dubai
Required client Service Executive for a cleaning company. With Minimum 2-4 years of professional experience in facility management (or) cleaning company (or) similar industry with below roles and responsibilities:
• Ability to prepare daily and monthly work schedules for 200 operation staffs.
• Identify problems during operations and areas for improvement in the process, to resolve them in a quickly and timely manner.
• Knowledge to prepare Quotation daily, monthly and yearly basis.
• Having knowledge in answering Phone calls.
• Having excellent customer service skills with good English communication. And Arabic is advantage.
• Knows how to identify and develop new customer to the company.
• Manage customers’ requirements.
• Speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs.
• Efficient in doing MS EXCEL, WORD AND OUTLOOK.
• Need staff who is work under pressure Situation.
• Maintain updated client contact records or other Client Management System. Document all client contacts and service work.
• Work with creative team to bring ideas into the mix, offer suggestions, research, and ability to share & constantly learn new technology.
• Understanding the client’s needs and the internal resources available to you throughout the production cycle by clearly and proactively managing communications between our staff and clients.
Customer Service Manager Dubai
Effective resource planning for customer service • Ensure regular training of store staff on all aspects of customer service, product knowledge and selling skills • Implements a high standard of customer focus within the store , Regularly assesses customer service standards within the store • Create seamless customer service orientation among employees by ensuring timely and efficient customer service • Ensure customer needs are met and complaints/ queries are resolved in a timely manner
Telemarketing agents Dubai
Customer Service Representative Dubai
Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies. Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancelations, and other queries.
> Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
> Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
> Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
> Cancel or upgrade accounts.
> Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
> Advise on company information.
> Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
> Place or cancel orders.
> Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
> Act as the company gatekeeper.
> Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
> Handle product recalls.
> Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
> Inform customer of deals and promotions.
> Sell products and services.
> Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
> Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
> Close out or open call records.
> Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
Senior Customer Service Officer Dubai
- To provide customer service support through telephone and email correspondence.
- Take ownership to deliver on quality and speed of own work in order to meet the customer expectations through written work
- Handle routine and complex inquiries from internal and external customers within well-defined procedures and in a customer centric manner
- Contribute to the operational efficiency of the department through effective and efficient liaison with relevant individuals and units to ensure swift and efficient follow up of cases
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all data processed including clients details and historical records