Customer Service Reps Dubai
promotions company in Dubai requires Customer services reps to work with us, you will greet and assist customers with all questions concerning our products and services, you will also answer the phones, so good English is needed, salary 8000 AED per month
contact centre Manager Dubai
Call Centre Representatives Dubai
We are looking for Call Center Representatives and a Call Center Supervisor for an expanding company in Dubai. You will responsible for the liaison between our company and its current and potential clients. You will interact by telephone with clients to provide information on the Company’s services, collect information on the client’s requirements, upsell services and conduct follow-up calls.
- Manage incoming calls and customers service enquiries.
- Identify and assess the client’s needs and obtain client information
- Provide accurate and complete information about the services offered by the Company.
- Persuade potential clients to purchase a service from the Company
- Take the client through the booking process in a clear and informative manner
- Recommend new services, value added services, upgrades and renewals.
- Maintain enquiries and the client data bases
- Follow up on initial contacts and build relationships through open communication.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Contact businesses or private individuals
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database
Education and Experience
- College Level
- Proficient in relevant computer applications and call center systems
- Previous experience within a call centre environment would be an advantage
- Good typing skills
- Knowledge of sales principles and methods
- Required language skills – English and English/Arabic
- Possess strong verbal communication skills, negotiation skills and adaptability
We require the following:
3 x Arabic/English speaking Representatives
3 x British Nationality/Educated Representatives
3 x English speaking Representatives with previous Call Centre experience
1 x Arabic/English speaking Supervisor with previous Call Centre experience.
We are offering a basic salary plus good commission structure
New JLT salon looking for a Receptionist
New progressive salon concept coming up in JLT. Looking for energetic, enthusiastic, diligent and customer-oriented front desk receptionist. Good starting salary is offered (6500 aed) with an opportunity to increase it based on sales (1%).
- Welcome the customers
- Manage phone / website bookings
- Manage salon's retail stock
- Control the attendance and the cleanliness of the salon
- Promote and sell salon's retail products
- Attend work trainings if required
- Be punctual, responsible, strong personality, able to manage others and anticipate customer needs
- Customer-oriented, able to smile all the time, able to resolve conflicts with customers in diplomatic way
- Excellent level of English; able to understand clients' needs and interact with them, able to use professional language
- Experience working in Dubai is a bonus
Telesales Executive Dubai
We are looking for a Telesales Executive who is capable of making calls thereby generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Understand customer needs and requirements
Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
Maintain and expand your database of prospects
Energetic with an positive attitude
Excellent Communication Skills in English.
Degree / Post Graduate
2-3 Yrs UAE experience preferably in telesales.
Fresher with fire in the belly can also apply
3,000 – 3,500 Dhs. + Commission
Club Hotel group
Telesales Required Dubai
For the promotion of the Club program, on behalf of one of the most prestigious global hotel groups, we are seeking Telephone Sales Representatives. Ideal candidates should be:
• Have excellent communication skills and like being in a team environment
• Great working environment
• Full training
• Excellent hourly rate
• High bonus
• Full-time / part-time positions
• Career opportunities within our global organization.
Primary role of a telemarketer is to assist sellers with setup of a sales plan, ensure documentation completeness and full compliance with RERA regulations.
The Telemarketer reports to the Sales Manager and is responsible for assisting sellers and landlords in selling or leasing their properties.
1- Respond to listing inquiries (phone, email or website) and capture required information.
2- Communicate effectively with customers locally and overseas.
3- Enter and ensure correctness of entered data into Masterkey software.
4- Hit the targets set by the management for sales or invitations.
• Fluency in spoken and written English.
• Previous experience in working in call center environment.
• Previous experience with Masterkey is a plus.
• Methodical and organized.
• A good team player.
• Computer literacy and good typing skills.
• Accurate with good attention to detail.
• Show initiative.
• Telephone etiquette.