Telesales agents Dubai
· Excellent communication in English.
· Knowledge of any other language is an added advantage.
· Ready to work on rotational shifts.
· Preferred Nationality – 33 Arabs (Mix of Arabic/French speakers required), 52 Indians, 10 Chinese, 5 Russian language speakers.
· Male/ Female
We are a new company in Dubai. We are looking for an Executive all round Secretary to help us in building up the activity. We are dealing in Stainless Steel row materials (coils & sheets) and Trading those materials all over the world. Our Dubai office should become the main office in the future. Your profile should be high level capacities. (high school/university degree)You should be able to work alone in the beginning for a period of approx. 4 months since we are starting up the business in Dubai
Sales Assistants Dubai
European managed furniture company based in Dubai is seeking new employee.
We carry out and manage furniture supply, decoration of interiors and furnishing for any environment, from hospitality areas such as hotels, restaurants, lobbies and public areas to commercial offices, banks, government offices and office workplaces.
Estimator / Sales Assistant
-Prepare and submit quotations to client
-Coordination on projects: sales material, technical material, bidding, samples, installation, close-out
-Coordinate with suppliers: prices, details, delivery
-Prepare project reports/timelines
-Work independently: read/analyse technical drawings – make own proposal/presentation/quotation
-Support on preparation of sales/marketing material
Tele Sales Agents Dubai
We require a smart secretary who can communicate clearly and effectively over phones/emails and verbal.
Previous Tele-Sales experience will be preferred.
Customer Service Agents Dubai
Experience in customer service and strong organizational skills. Basic office skills, good computer knowledge including Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Outlook...Excellent English speaking and writing skills are a must.
Administrative support and office management experience, in addition to business correspondence and software applications for databases, spreadsheets and desktop publishing is required.
After the initial training, more complex or managerial responsibilities will be added to sales administrative assistance responsibilities.
There is a lot of opportunity for advancement. Commission is guaranteed for every sale.
Experience in customer service is beneficial, along with having sound judgment, discretion and the initiative to drive organizational processes. A successful candidate will have to be able to work independently and run the office during COO's absence.
Daily duties will include: booking sales meetings, follow up with clients and potential clients. drafting emails, arranging for demos, preparing invoices, answering phone calls, etc. After the training, daily duties will include gathering sales leads, arranging for sales meetings, attending sales meetings
A successful candidate must be an independent, quick learner and an ambitious go-getter.
Telesales agents Dubai
Looking for Telesales Agents
• Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
• Answer questions about products or the company
• Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
• Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
• Enter and update customer information in the database
• Take and process orders in an accurate manner
• Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
• Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
• Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
Minimum of 1 year experience in the field of sales and customer service.
Education: High School diploma or Advanced Degree
2000aed to 3000aed range
Burdubai, Dubai, UAE
Sales Agents Dubai
Sales executive required for exhibition company based in Dubai
SZR, with minimum 3 years experience and must be holding UAE driving license