Customer relations officer
RABIC SPEAKER CUSTOMER RELATIONS OFFICER (FEMALE ONLY)
TO BE BASED IN ABU DHABI, UAE
SALARY - AED 6,000.00 TO AED 7,000.00 per month
•Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
•Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features
•Provide retail desk reception duties and answering phone calls in a cordial, timely and professional manner
•Meet and greet customer and clients in a professional and warm manner
•Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
•Perform data entry (complete and accurate details of the customer)
•Prepare weekly report
•Updates Branch Manager by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily sales action summaries
•Maintains promotional database
•Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports
•Demo car management which includes booking using due process.
•Coordinates and prepare documents needed for test drive
•Maintains clear, concise and up-to-day records of stock car levels.
•Assists sales team and guest as necessary with general administrative task including copying documents, shipping, emailing clients /customer,
•Records and delivers minutes of sales management meetings (if there’s any)
•Supporting the Sales Team with insight and product knowledge for customers, when required
•Keep up to date with the current promotions to provide information to the customers.
•Coordinate communication between Sales and Aftersales Department
Telemarketing agents to work for an Call center based company in Dubai.
Those who are into Husband/Father’s sponsorship can apply.
• Salary 3500
• 6 days working- weekly one day off
• Shifts timings and need to flexible in timings
• Sales job with easy targets
• English speaking with good communication skills
Bachelors/Graduate in any discipline.
1 -2 years of Call Center experience in UAE
Telesales experience will be an added advantage
Interested candidates can send their cv
Customer service reps Dubai
description: About the job:
We are looking for a passionate, friendly, yet professional Bilingual Customer Support Representative (fluent in Arabic & English) to join our expanding team. In this role, you will provide expert advice and information to our potential customers regarding a variety of products and services offered by our company and clients
• Manage incoming (inbound) and outgoing (outbound) calls in a timely manner
• Answer questions about services or the company
• Provide information regarding service in an engaging manner
• Keep records of calls and note useful information
• Enter and update customer information in the database
• Handle complaints to preserve the company’s reputation
• Reach out to existing and potential customers to present our service offering
• Consistently make a good first impression when calling leads
• Answer all customer questions honestly and accurately
• Maintain a friendly, professional tone at all times
• Commit to departmental and individual quotas/goals
• Prepare and present achievements and KIPs
- 1-2 years of experience as telesales, telemarketing, or call center representative or other customer service role
- Fluency in Arabic and English is a MUST
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
Customer service manager Dubai
description: Customer service manager in Dubai
Our company “AAAA Adviser” is looking for an active employee who is fluent in English and Arabic in our DMCC office.
Work experience required: not required
Full time job
• Conduct of negotiations
• Signing of contracts
• Crowd marketing
• Service promotion
• Fluent English and Arabic
• Knowledge of Chinese and Russian languages are welcome
• Legal stay in the UAE
Conditions of work:
• Work at the DMCC office
An excellent opportunity has arisen at COMO Hotel for Receptionist. We are currently seeking for qualified persons to fill up the role of Receptionist at our hotels. A Receptionist provides reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required.
COMO Hotel is a global company with a broad portfolio of hotel brands, meaning a world of opportunity for you. Our success flows from the thousands of people around the world who form part of the COMO Hotel team. It’s their ideas, inspiration and effort that make us who we are. It’s their individuality that we love. At COMO Hotel, we’re always looking for passionate, creative, stylish individuals to join our family in hospitality jobs. We seek people who think originally, react instinctively and want to be a part of one of the most exciting companies in the luxury industry. So if you want to work somewhere that can offer a rewarding career and room to be yourself, we want all of you at COMO Hotel. COMO Hotel International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. COMO Hotel International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
As Receptionist, you will provide reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required. A Receptionist contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner.
Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required.
Ensure that both the Front Office Manager and Reception Supervisors are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments.
Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times.
Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team’s training and development efforts.
Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties.
Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities.
Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy.
Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all heath and safety legislation.
Telesales agents Dubai
Job description: Telesales Executives (Female Candidates Under Sponsorship Visa)
Contact potential customers to inform them about a product or service
Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
Enter and update customer information in the database
Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
Candidates with strong Telesales Experience can Apply
Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Good Command Over English & Hindi (Arabic is plus)
Job description: Salary: 4500 AED
No accommodation provide
Clubhouse receptionist inside of a Villa Community ( 470 Private Villas) with amenities such swimming pool, tennis, basketball, football, volleyball, gym.
The receptionist will take residents and visitors needs and request. The candidate must possess excellent English skills (speaking and writing), computer literate. The candidate need to be proactive, polite, welcoming and friendly. Must understand the value of excellent customer service and resident satisfaction. The Receptionist will report to the community manager and work closely with the facility management to ensure prompt responses to residents and visitors inquiries.
The Receptionist will be responsible for:
• Meeting, greeting and directing residents and visitors
• Serving as the primary point of contact for the property
• Managing administrative requests from residents
• Verifying and recording visitor information
• Answer calls professionally and assist callers with directions or instructions for the building
• Receive and process incoming and outgoing laundry, shipments and or mail/packages
• Monitor lobby traffic and alert residents to arriving guests and deliveries
• Keeping the communal areas tidy and providing a security presence on-site
• Maintain records of visitors, contractors, keys, elevators, incident reports, daily activities
• All other job duties as requested
• Develops a strong knowledge of the facilities and services and of the surrounding community.
• Provides guests with information about attractions, facilities, services, and activities in or outside the property.
• To ensure a proper use of the telephone etiquette standards.
• To ensure that all necessary equipment are maintained properly with sufficient stock for day to day operations.
• Stay up to date with all activities and services in the tower.
• Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and customer service.
• Maintain a clean, healthy, and safety working area.
• Handles guest complaints and solve problem to the degree possible.
Customer Service Reps Dubai
Hotel in the UAE has several openings for customer service reps, you must have at least 1 year experience and good English skills, you will greet guests and assist with check ins and check outs, we offer a great salary package plus relocation and housing