The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for answering and responding to incoming calls, for scheduling inspections and service, and for performing a variety of administrative tasks. As the first person a customer may come in contact with, the CSR is responsible for promoting the highest level of friendliness, helpfulness, professionalism, and efficiency. The Customer Service Representative reports to the Customer Service Manager and does not supervise any employees.
Experience, Education, and Skills Required
High school diploma or equivalent required. Previous experience operating a multi-line telephone system required. Previous experience in an administrative customer service position required. Ability to project friendly, warm, helpful, and professional demeanor required.
Excellent verbal communication skills required. Must be flexible, well organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task. Numerical aptitude and computer proficiency (spreadsheet and word processing) required. Good grammar and ability to communicate clearly and with a smile required. Must possess ability to interact with others in a professional, enthusiastic manner.
Telesales agents Dubai
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
Answer questions about products or the company
Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
Enter and update customer information in the database
Take and process orders in an accurate manner
Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
Excellent knowledge of English
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
The Body Company
Reception Positions Dubai
Young and dynamic team in Abu Dhabi is looking for motivated employees for the reception in an innovative and high class work environment
• Welcome clients
• Detailed consultation about the training procedure, prices and payment terms
• Appointment coordination
• Guest Relations
• Help with VIP Guest Care
• Sales transactions
• Organisation of daily studio routine
• Sale of supplement products
• University degree or similar qualification
• Professional operations
• Excellent service orientation
• Organisational skills
• Team Player
• Fluent in English
• Accounting knowledge
• Young and dynamic team
• Innovativ work environment
• Promotion prospectives & Job opportunities
• Contact to VIP clients
• Work expierence in one of the most emerging markets
• Cost absorption for visa and accommodation
Customer Service Representative
Salary: 3,999 AED per month
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
• Maintains customer records by updating account information.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
Send your CV
Customer service manager Dubai
Job description: Customer service manager in Dubai
Our company “AAAA Adviser” is looking for an active employee who is fluent in English and Arabic in our DMCC office.
Work experience required: not required
Full time job
• Conduct of negotiations
• Signing of contracts
• Crowd marketing
• Service promotion
• Fluent English and Arabic
• Knowledge of Chinese and Russian languages are welcome
• Legal stay in the UAE
Conditions of work:
• Work at the DMCC office
• Business trips as and when necessary
Team Leaders Dubai
Looking for 2 Business development managers for an up coming company with 6 different projects.
Candidates should be able to run the project under the supervision of a Project Manager, should have following criteria.
- Well spoken and written english. Arabic is a plus
- Should be able to meet the deadlines of the project.
- Scheduling meetings and attending them with the important clients.
- Establish good netwroking in relation to the business.
- Team player
- If any experience of launching a project that would be great.
- Good knowledge of Social Media activities
- Should be able to make effective presentations
- Good skills of MS Office.
- Highly motivated and innovative.
- Graduate or post Graduate in Business related subjects. (Project Management is a Plus)
We need one salon professional reception and one nail technician with nail extension capability and a past experience in beauty salon in UAE with fluent English and simple arabic language .
Customer Service Manager Dubai
Effective resource planning for customer service • Ensure regular training of store staff on all aspects of customer service, product knowledge and selling skills • Implements a high standard of customer focus within the store , Regularly assesses customer service standards within the store • Create seamless customer service orientation among employees by ensuring timely and efficient customer service • Ensure customer needs are met and complaints/ queries are resolved in a timely manner