Customer Service Representative
Salary: 3,999 AED per month
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
• Maintains customer records by updating account information.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
Send your CV
Customer service reps Dubai
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative.
What does a Customer Service Representative do?
A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They're patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers' shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don't have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolutionKeep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- - High school degree
Call Centre Agents Dubai
Call Center Agent required for a Leading Outsourcing Company – Dubai
Handle customer inquires/calls over the telephone or chat as per the clients requirements.
Process orders, deliveries, forms & applications and describe product & services.
Deliver prepared sales scripts to persuade potential customers to up sell or purchase a product or service.
Manage & resolve customer complaints.Identify & escalate priority issues and route calls to appropriate resource.
Husband's/Father's sponsorship preferred.
Fluent in Arabic & English.
Typing speed - minimum 25 wpm.
Willing to join immediately.
Job Type: Full-time, 9hours/day, 6day a week
Salary: AED2,500 - AED3,000/month
Job Location: Dubai
My client is now looking for a Receptionist , requirements as follows:
***Candidate to be available immediately!!!
***We require an individual who would like to broaden their career in the hospitality industry.
Candidate must have at least 2-5 years experience as a Receptionist/secretary.
Excellent communication skills.
Excellent computer skills.
Basic/Advanced Accounting knowledge.
Basic knowledge on running managing the front office.
Incoming/outgoing calls, switchboard.
Ability to handle queries, complaints.
Ability to use social networks.
Ability to assist the Operations Manager with culinary photo shoots and layouts.
Candidate should be well organised and be able to multi-task.
An individual willing to also learn more about food.
Customer Service Representative Dubai
An award-winning group in spa and beauty industry is looking for a female Call Center Agent to join our team in Dubai.
Manage the computer booking system efficiently, optimize the productivity of the available resources and ensure communication is accurate between the spa and all center.
Answering all client and staff queries relating to service and products and marketing activities.
Handle multi-line telephone system efficiently and accurately applying the company telephone etiquettes & call handling system.
Essential Skills required:
A friendly and professional voice tone and approach
Displays positive body language at all times
Excellent Customer Service Skills
Ability to Multi-task
Prior experience in handling multiple telephone lines.
Computer skills with knowledge of booking systems & software.
A reasonable level of math skills.
Attention to details and accuracy.
Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
Work requires a willingness to work under a flexible schedule.
Team Player, willing to accept challenges and able to meet them.
Confident, Eager, enthusiastic, punctual and motivated to take initiative
Able to work independently
Willingness to help others
Being able to deal with all type of people
If you are interested please send your CV along with your photo.
Job Type: Full-time
Sales agents Dubai
Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities for ICT & ELV Systems.
Establishing customer needs and selling products accordingly.
Working to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI’s.
Arranging meetings with clients / Consultants and carrying out product demonstrations.
Following up on sales enquiries and sending out proposals.
Attending industry events in order to generate business leads.
Good communication skill and Arabic language will be preferred.
Customer Service Agents Dubai
Travel agent in Dubai requires customer services reps to work with us, in this position you will answer the phone and assist customers with their questions, you will have good English skills and at least 1 year experience in customer relations