Immediate requirement in female receptionist cum secretary Qualification: Any Degree Experience: Min 2 to 3 years in secretarial role(Candidates should have experience in Dubai) Responsibilities: Receiving visitors with greetings and handling calls with etiquette. Directing people and answering queries. Writing letters and scheduling appointments. Skills: Communication Skills Secretarial Skills Effective co-ordination skills Multi Linguistic & Basic Knowledge in Arab are desirable Location: Dubai Salary: Dhs.3500 to 5000/- For further details please contact with us
Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
Follow up; schedule and ensure proper execution of the agenda. Organizes specific events requested by Manager; Prepare correspondence on behalf of the Manager and efficiently managing all mail. Documenting minutes of meeting, preparing presentation, arranging conferences and meeting schedule. Maintain efficient filing of documents and data. Support in Budget preparation. Ensure the general administration related to the activities of the Manager, including sorting incoming emails and courier, responding to phones enquiries, organizing travels, visas, flight and hotel bookings, expenses. In general, good in communication skills.
Interested candidate, Please forward CV with recent picture (Passport & Full Picture);
Young, smart and with single status and in a position to travel to any Emirates or GCC country if required.
Please mentioned clearly: DOB; Visa Status; Social Status, Whatsup Number, Contact Number in UAE & your country, email & rest important description need in CV.
Customer Service Manager Dubai
Required Admin / Customer Service Executive - Arabic spkr preferred
We are looking for an administration & customer service representative. This person will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls
• Generate sales leads (Upload Product / Price list to web portal)
• Follow-up with suppliers for updates on product & price list on day to day basis
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Take the extra mile to engage customer
The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
Reception Manager Dubai
Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image. * Processes check requests for office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc. * Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc. * Greets visitors * Answer and disseminate calls * Manage conference room * Good Planning and organizational skills * Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills * Professional appearance and manner * Computer literacy, specifically MS word for windows * At least one years of previous experience in office management
Customer Service Reps Dubai
KNOW ENGLISH & ARABIC
- Degree in a related field;
- Must have minimum of 2 years work experience in Customer Service
- Proactive and Positive approach with Leadership skills;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written English; Can Speak & Understand Arabic
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural international environment;
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Be disposed to work 6 days a week and extended hours when required;
- General working knowledge
-Salary 4,000 AED per month (depends on experience)
Send your Cv
Candidates no need to resend your CV for the same positions, Your CV will remain in our database and will be consider
Customer service reps Dubai
Customer services reps
Customer services cum Receptionist
A multicultural environmental Customer services cum Receptionist we need, male and female
an nationality, salary will start from 3500 to 4200 plus accommodation and transportation.
Preparing implementation reports
Handle the phone in a good manners
Secretary required immediately for electromechanical company at Sharjah.
Ideal candidate should be:
- Fluent in English and Hindi.
- Capable, hard working with an attitude to learn.
- UAE work experience (preferred)
- Willing to work sincerely with all entrusted responsibilities
Work timings : 8:00 am to 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Saturday to Thursday
Salary details: Salary negotiable during discussion
Visa can be provided if needed
We are currently looking to hire cool, happy, skilled, knowledgeable and energetic hostesses to help us open Reform Social & Grill concept with a BANG! The vision of Reform Social & Grill is to offer an informal yet sophisticated experience with quality at the fore and an extensive British inspired menu. Your strengths: - Similar experience in the field - Being outgoing and paying attention to details is a must - Good (inter)personal and communication skills are required - Be able to work effectively as part of a team - Ready to exceed guests’ expectations - Very good presentation and good English knowledge If you think your profile is matching those requirements we would love to hear from you! We are waiting for your CV. Due to a high level of applications we can only contact successful candidates.