The Elan Hotel has a central spot on one of London’s most prestigious areas. At the Elans Hotel we are committed to encouraging and developing our employees in a world class environment. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing employees from different countries. Elan Hotels is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination.
We have a superb opportunity for a Hotel Receptionists to join the Team. You will need a minimum of one year’s Hotel Reception experience, have a friendly and outgoing personality and a passion for service excellence.
With a focus on training and development, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Hotel Receptionist to enhance individual skills and knowledge and to be part of a team of leading professionals within a growing hospitality brand.
Your responsibilities will include:
Checking in and out of guests
Working alongside the reservations team with bookings
Processing guest bills on departure
Processing guest reservations and inputting into the system
Supporting with varying duties, the hotel team and ensuring guests are made welcome and comfortable during their stay
Ensuring the highest standards of Customer Service are achieved at all times
Building a friendly rapport with guests
Working with other departments where required
The ideal Receptionist will have a proven track record working within a similar environment & have excellent customer service & communication skills.
Hard-working, passionate, career driven and fluent in English.
A great team player who is well organised and can work well under pressure.
We are looking for a telemarketer who can join our team! You will be responsible in making outbound calls to prospective clients. The candidate must be a College graduate, fluent in English and highly self-motivated with hands-on experience with MS Office (particularly MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel). Telemarketing / call center experience required.
The position involves calling new leads via phone and email, following up and managing leads in our CRM system. The position has tremendous growth and income opportunities. Salary depends on qualifications.
Purpose of the position:
Primary role of a telemarketer is to assist sellers with setup of a sales plan, ensure documentation completeness and full compliance with RERA regulations.
The Telemarketer reports to the Sales Manager and is responsible for assisting sellers and landlords in selling or leasing their properties.
- Respond to listing inquiries (phone, email or website) and capture required information.
- Communicate effectively with customers locally and overseas.
- Enter and ensure correctness of entered data into Masterkey software.
- Hit the targets set by the management for sales or invitations.
Fluency in spoken and written English.Previous experience in working in call center environment.
Previous experience with Masterkey is a plus.
Methodical and organized.A good team player.
Computer literacy and good typing skills.
Accurate with good attention to detail.
Receptionist for gents and ladies salons network located in best hotels in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
We are looking for a female receptionist, aged from 22-35, fluent in English, knowledge of Russian is an advantage too, experienced PC user, communicable, responsible, polite, experience as the administrator, hostess, receptionist is required.
Please send your CV
GRAND ELITE CONTRACTING L.L.C is Dubai based company, currently hiring Front Office Receptionist .
All nationalities can apply, Male and Female.
Salary package and benefits will be discussed during the interview.
Customer care Manager Dubai
To ensure the efficient and effective use of staff, workshop/bodyshop facilities and equipment.
2)To determine customers’ needs and respond as necessary in accordance with directions issued on customer care, including booking in vehicles for maintenance, repair and bodywork.
To determine priorities and allocate work to workshop/bodyshop staff.
3)To monitor work progress, and pursue as necessary.
To advise on best methods of repair and determine repair times in consultation with the Service Manager, vehicle manufacturers’ information, or ICME/Thatchams standards.
4)To ensure service and repair targets are met.
5)To liaise with the Parts Manager or Service Manager on issues affecting availability of parts, and to take responsibility for parts ordering in the absence of a Parts Officer.
6)To operate the Computerised Workshop Management, ordering and parts system to aid the following tasks: creation and updating of job sheets; allocation of work to individual members of staff by inserting employee numbers; enter start and time finished on jobs; recording of vehicle downtime; ordering of parts and equipment against job sheet numbers, receipt of parts and equipment; transfer of parts and equipment and recording of labour to jobs.
7)To ensure adequate cover is provided in the absence of Workshop/Bodyshop personnel and advise the Service Manager if this cannot be achieved.
8)To cover the duties of the Service Manager in their absence, particularly regarding maintaining security of the workshop/buildings.
9)To undertake the full range of duties of a multi skilled Mechanic maintaining / repairing all types of vehicles and plant, including welding, electrical work, body work, paint spraying etc and attend breakdowns at Depots and on sites.
10)To undertake fabrication work and adaptations to equipment as necessary.
12)Valid U.A.E. License is mandatory.
13) Identifying the fault using computerized systems like Launch Pro .
Client Service Executive Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s well-established Event Management Company, making room for strategic minded Client Service Executive.
• A positive and inspiring environment.
• A team that provides excellent event and client service experience.
• Competitive benefits for well-deserved team player/leader like you.
What you have:
• Excellent client facing skills with the ability and confidence to set up new business opportunities and hold new client meetings.
• Advanced market knowledge.
• Involving the event team to win new deals as a team and interact closely with the client to ensure smooth interaction and successful execution.
• Strong negotiation & decision making skills.
Desired skills and experience:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Event / Media industry.
• Female candidates preferred.
Customer Service – Arabic
A Maids’ Services based in Dubai has an urgent requirement for a Customer Service to act as a liaison, provide services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. He/She has to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls.
• Knowledge on Maids’ Services online system booking.
• Generate sales leads
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Take the extra mile to engage customers
Education and Experience Requirements:
• High School or Equivalent.
• Proven customer support experience
• At least 2 years in Maid Services or Janitorial services preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
• Familiarity with Maids’ Services online systems and practices
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively