Telemarketing Agents Dubai
Make outbound calls to prospective customers
Work to daily / weekly targets, to achieve required
making outbound business to business calls
booking meetings and demonstrations for the account manager
Sourcing leads from the internet and email campaigns
assisting sales executives to achieve their sales targets with all aspects of sales, salary and commision
Customer Service Manager Dubai
Receive all customer inquiries – service requests and complaints through CCC channels.
2- Responding to customer’ inquiry within the time frame aligned with high level of customer service.
3- Register the customer feedback on the system correctly and assigned the requests’ to operation team within the targeted SLA.
4- Follow up the operation team for all requests and escalate the pending requests to upper management based on escalation process and matrix.
5- Show a high level of professionalism in dealing with customer complaints.
6- Dealing with customer in appropriate and professional and present a good image for customer service and company as well.
7- Coordinate with operation team regarding service requests, and follow up the pending and planned works.
8- Prepare a daily report for all closed and pending jobs based on projects wise.
Skills / Qualifications:
1- Customer focus.
2- Logical thinking and good analytical skills.
3- Good communication skills.
4- Good listening and understanding.
5- Good appearance and elegance
6- Ability to work under pressure.
* Very Good in EXCEL and Data Analysis
Telesales agents Dubai
Job description: Telzon a leading IT technology solutions company based in Dubai is looking for FEMALE telesales executive with the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in telesales in UAE.
- degree / Diploma in IT
- Established track record in Telesales.
- Excellent experience in preparing proposals, emails, and other general documentations.
- Confident, hardworking, and willing to take the challenge of achieving sales targets.
- People oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Arabic speaking is a major advantage
Main job responsibilities are:
Generate and qualify sales leads using direct sales techniques.
Respond to sales inquiries promptly and develop leads into sales opportunities.
Achieve sales targets on a monthly basis to contribute to overall team profitability.
About Telzon Solutions LLC:
If you enjoy learning and you are keen on building a strong career, Telzon is the perfect place for you if you are committed, hard worker, and innovative. Please prepare to explain how you meet those qualities during the interview.
Job description: Our Clients Company is seeking for a Receptionist to manage front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.Experience and qualifications required:
1. Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
2. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
3. Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
4. Professional attitude and appearance
5. Solid written and verbal communication skills
6. Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
7. Excellent organizational skills
8. Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
9. High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a productive team where you can make a real difference
Customer service professional Dubai
Responsible for maintaining and expanding our customer database
• Strong working knowledge of Social Media: Facebook, Instagram and
• Create social media strategies and assist in managing the blog, newsletter
and email campaigns
• Identify business opportunities by establishing contacts within the market
and developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions
• Participate in a mixture of internal and client meetings
• Assist with other projects as assigned by management
Requirements to Apply:
• Must have access to a vehicle as the role will require you to be mobile
• Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.
• Strong Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word skills
• Experience with Adobe is preferred
• Web design and development experience preferred
We are looking for a Smart and Hard-working Female Tele-marketing.
At least 1-2 years’ experience as a Tele-Marketing.
Freshers in the UAE are welcome to apply.
Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Candidate should know how to speak English and Hindi fluently.
Can work independently, with minimal supervision.
Customer Service Reps Dubai
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative to act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
1.Effectively manage incoming calls
2.Generate sales leads
3.Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
4.Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
5.Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
6.Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
7.Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
8.Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
9.Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
10.Take the extra mile to engage customers
1.Proven customer support experience
2.Track record of over-achieving quota
3.Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
4.Good and pleasent personality
5.Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
6.Excellent communication and presentation skills
7.Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
8.Minimum College degree
9.Salary: AED 2,000.00 /month + 5% commission (on trial and will be finalize after satisfactory)
10.Job location: Greece Cluster, International City, Dubai - U.A.E.
One of the best and largest Property Development Companies in the Middle East is looking to hire urgently Receptionist / Front-Desk Executive (Arabic Speaker) with competitive salary and excellent benefits.
As A Receptionist/Front-Desk Executive you will be responsible for handling all front desk and administration work related to the company (greeting and assisting visitors, answering and directing calls, providing administrative support, etc...)
Must be Arabic Speaker -
- Age range "21-28"
Great Personality -
Excellent communication skills -
Experience in administrative activities will be a plus -