Real Estate & Property
Real estate agents Dubai
Established in 2008, Springfield Real Estate has emerged as Dubai’s leading property sales, brokerage and investment consultancy firm. Our focus on providing honest and expert advisory, combined with our superior and tech-based analysis of the market, enables us to offer our clients invaluable insight into their investments.
With extensive training and a wealth of experience, our international team of area-specific agents not only offer a comprehensive portfolio of residential, commercial and off-plan properties, but also provide clients with a seamless experience through every step of the process. Our in-house market, crm and property tracking systems also ensure our clients stay on top of market trends and make insightful decisions regarding their properties in real time.
At Springfield Real Estate, we pride ourselves on building lasting relationships with our clients who we consider to be part of the Springfield family.
Our new team member should have an excellent work ethic, strong interpersonal skills and a supportive team player. You will have the opportunity to work on your desired area of expertise as well as the advantage of selling exclusive up and coming off-plan properties in Dubai.
By working with us you get to enjoy:
A generous pay scheme with a high commission structure
An intensive 1-month training and integration program with our best agents
An advanced lead generation system from the company
Access to hundreds of quality leads and listings
Exceptional marketing and administration support
Employment Visa and Health Insurance
RERA Training and Card
Attractive earnings of between AED 20,000 to AED 100,000 monthly.
A past experience in sales ideally in real estate or property management/development.
An attested Bachelor's degree
Driver's License (required)
RERA Card (preferred but not required)
Be part of our growing team now!
Real estate agents Dubai
About the company: Square Yards is a technology-enabled transaction and aggregator platform for Global real estate. Founded in 2013 and growing at a scorching pace, Square Yards is already the #1 pan-India distributor for the primary residential real estate in India, and it enjoys a virtual monopoly in the NRI markets. Square Yards has also expanded to source products and investment options from 25+ countries and now operates distribution in 10 countries.
We are currently on the lookout for experienced Real Estate professionals to join our strong team in Dubai. Our ideal candidate will have hands on experience in the Dubai property market, knowledge of the latest real estate trends and excellent negotiation & customer service skills.
At Square yards we have an exceptional Marketing team, expert training academy, our agents have access to our inventory, in addition we offer you premium Marketing tools, on-going managerial & administrative support to assist with day-to-day duties. In-house Company CRM System.
Looking for an Exciting Real estate career that offers a high earning potential?
Looking for a Professional environment that is Fun as well?
Are you looking to be part of an established international brand that can help you grow in your career and at the same time help you maximise your earnings.
If yes, you have come to the right place! We are looking for Dynamic, Passionate and Energetic candidates to join our successful teams as Real Estate Agents within our 4 office locations in Dubai. Get the opportunity to work on Leasing /Sales/ Off Plan transactions and work on projects too.
Apply for this exciting job opportunity at the earliest and you will be contacted if you are shortlisted.
Key Job Functions:
Real estate agents Dubai
Job title - Property Consultant, Real Estate Broker
Job Location – Dubai, Business Bay
• You can earn more Brokerage commission as our lead generation is very strong.
• You can work in any area across the globe without restrictions leads will be provided.
• Aggressive presence on social media for daily leads.
• Organizes frequent training to existing and newly joined staff.
• Candidates with proven track record of selling Off Plan Properties or leasing properties / real estate units in Dubai (residential or commercial). You can take advantage of this opportunity to earn high amounts and enhance your career.
Candidate Profile and Requirements:
• Experience of 2-3 years in Dubai Real Estate Market.
• Familiarity with the areas in Dubai.
• Valid UAE Driving License.
• Strong communication skills in English. (Verbal & Written). Arabic & any other languages preferred.
• Presentable & Well Dressed at all times.
• Professional with strong work ethics and negotiation skills.
• We provide Leads & Support (Properties, Database & Clients)
• Establish, develop, and Maintain business relationships with customers to generate sales.
• - Demonstrate the Company's property portfolio and assists customers in selecting the right property to suit their needs.
• - Network, Prospect and generate sales leads.
• - Expedite the resolution of any customer query's and complaints and provide after sales support.
• - Develop and maintain an in depth knowledge of all aspects of the property market.
• - Listing and marketing properties for sale
• - Advice sellers/ landlords on market conditions, value and property legislation
• - Negotiating offers and contract negotiation.
Property Consultants Dubai
One of the leading Real Estate Company in Dubai, UAE is currently looking for an experienced Property Consultant / Property Agent to join our developing company. She/he must have at least 6 months experience as a Property Consultant / Property Agent. She/he must be familiar with the places in Dubai and the latest Property price in the market. She/he knows how to satisfy the needs of his/her client. She/he must be willing to work on a commission basis. Employment Visa will be provided and some property list to start with.
Client manager Dubai
Job description: We at Frank Porter, manage world-class Airbnb Apartment/ Property Services, that requires Experienced Check In Manager to assure all the Clients/ Guest will have the best Check in and Check Out Customer Service.
Check In Agent Job Responsibilities:
• Provide oversight and direction to the Check In Agent in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures.
• Plan and direct the Check In Agents to ensure team targets & Duties are met.
• Responsible to Manage all the Area Check In Agent is on Point with the Check In & Check Out of the Guest
• Ensure apartment all set up for the guest to Check in on agreed date and as well verifying if payment is settled upon arrival.
• Prepares the Overall Check in and Check out Details and Reports on a weekly basis.
• Scheduling and Updating all the Data from the Agents & Reports to the Maintenance / Cleaning Team everyday upon Check in and Check out of the Guest.
• Responsible on giving all the knowledge of lease terms, specifications and all Apartment/ Building/Community policies to Area Check In Agent.
• Ensuring the Guest will have the reliable & available for any assistance they would be needing during their stay.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data from the booking to check in to check out of the Guest.
• Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of business processes and procedures to enhance speed, quality, efficiency, and output as per the Check in & Check out Procedure,
Check In Agent Qualifications / Skills:
• Knowledge on how Airbnb and Property Management works.
• At Least 2-3 years experience as a Check In Manager for Holiday Homes & Property Management.
• Must have Excellent Management Skills
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
• Must be excellent communicators with strong customer service and personal interaction skills.
• Have strong Internet, word processing and data entry skills, and the ability to create reports, submit service requests, communicate with managers.
• Must be goal-oriented team players with strong organizational, problem-solving and follow-through abilities.
• Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties
• Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines; excellent time management skills
• Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and walk during the daily routine, with ability to stand for long lengths of time
• Familiarity with applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations especially about Airbnb and Apartment / Property Rentals
• High level of organization and attention to detail
Kindly email your CV
Leasing Property Consultants Dubai
We are fast growing multinational Real Estate Company in Dubai, looking to hire young and ambitious Sales and Leasing Property Consultants for immediate recruitment.
We are looking for an individual to have the following capabilities in him/her
Willing to work hard
Bright and Enthusiastic
Passionate and Driven
Ethical and Professional
Ambitious and Motivated
Organized and Service Orientated
Basic Computer Skills
Professional in closing the deal
Well English speaking and writing command
Have telesales and face-to-face sales experience
Be hungry for success & financial gain
Its an added value if the individual has the following with him/her
Driving License and own Car
Brief Job Description
The individual should be able to liaise with clients in order to accommodate their sales and rentals requirement until such time as the appropriate property is found. You should do extensive networking within the community and generate leads. You can focus on all areas whether commercial or residential. Following up on all paperwork as necessary and ensuring that accurate and up to date information is available for entry in to the relevant system.
Daily property and client leads
Periodical training program
Extensive client database
Large marketing budget
CRM System uploading to 10+ Web Portals
Full colored marketing and advertising materials
Optimized and Updated Website
Competitive and friendly Office Environment
The Job position is commission based/Negotiable commission structure
Office Manager Dubai
Salary: AED5,000.00 /month
Required experience: 2 years in similar position
Required education: Bachelor's
Responsible for the organization and coordination of office operations, procedures, and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
In coordination with HRD, design and implement office policies and procedures to improve operational efficiency
Oversee adherence to office policies and procedures
Analyze and monitor internal processes
Assign and monitor clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities and tasks among office staff particularly the Receptionists
Coordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency
Evaluate and manage staff performance
Coach, mentor and discipline office staff
Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
Review and approve office supply acquisitions
Allocate available resources to enable successful task
Real estate brokers Dubai
RERA certified and experienced with successful track record required. we pay 70% commision !! will provide visa and all facilities. all nationalities are welcome. immediate joining. the company is two years old and based in business bay- bay square