Real Estate & Property
Arms & McGregor International Realty
Residential Realtor Dubai
Purpose of the position: Rent, buy, or sell property for clients. Perform duties, such as study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, and negotiate sale condition and prices. Scope: The Residential Realtor reports to the Sales Manger and is responsible for rent, buy, or sell property for clients. Responsibilities: 1- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration. 2- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other. 3- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price. 4- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters. 5- Promote sales of properties through advertisement, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services. 6- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting. 7- Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates. 8- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking. 9- Coordinate property closings
Real estate agents Dubai
Generate new leads and listing of sales/lease properties
• Prepare comparable market analysis (CMA) for client properties
• Draft and edit agreements and purchase of sale contracts (SPA)
• Facilitate and manage client transactions from initial contact through closing transfers
• Participate in regular team meeting to ensure team collaboration
• Establish professional client and agency contacts through business networking
• Create and maintain client data base according to company policy
• Any other reasonable duties that may arise from time to time.
• 2 years' of Real Estate Agent experience
• Multi lingual
• Driving license with car
• RERA certified
• Targets Generate commission of AED 20k a month
• 50 meetings a month
Property Consultant Dubai
To represent the organization professionally by being knowledgeable and friendly property consultant.
- Be responsible to source property in Dubai for both Sales & Rentals.
- Acquire new listings from property owners on a regular basis by maintaining relationships and adding value to both landlords and potential customers.
- Conduct daily functions of sales & leasing of property within Dubai such as renting, buying and/or selling property.
- Reviewing property listings on a regular basis and work on expanding it.
-Be responsible to visit property sites beforehand to obtain information and take pictures.
-Provide a delightful experience every time there is a customer interaction.
-Provide the highest levels of customer service at all times.
* The management offers the following:
- Training and updates of guidelines or information
- Arrange RERA Course for you
- Full administrative support including a Multi-media Specialist/Photographer
Real estate training manager Dubai
A construction company is in need of Male Instructor for Real Estate Property located in Sharjah and Dubai. We are looking for qualified candidates with experience at least no less than 2 years with good muscular physique and knows different fitness training program. Interested candidates may send your cv
Residential Realtor Dubai
Purpose of the position:
Rent, buy, or sell property for clients. Perform duties, such as study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, and negotiate sale condition and prices.
The Residential Realtor reports to the Sales Manger and is responsible for rent, buy, or sell property for clients.
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisement, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
- Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sales listings.
- Display commercial, industrial, agricultural, and residential properties to clients and explain their features.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Understand clients' financial and credit status to determine eligibility for financing.
- Develop networks of attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors to whom clients may be referred.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Rent or lease properties on behalf of clients.
- Solicit and compile listings of available rental properties.
- Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients.
Key one properties
Key One Properties is expanding and we need a PROPERTY CONSULTANT like you!
Our company is growing not to be the biggest, but the most respected agency who provides our agents the most comprehensive marketing packages, admin and managerial support on the market, who knows how to have fun and thank our loyal staff and clients.
We are currently undergoing a massive re-branding not only with our Real Estate sector, but also our successful Property Management and Holiday Lettings sectors as well. So we need strong, proactive and experienced agents to join us.
Key One Properties has been operating for more than 7 years and built a reputation as a trusted name in the UAE market with hard work, a strong knowledgeable and outstanding competence.
Various packages available according to experience and to be discussed. Residents Visa, Health Insurance and RERA provided to all successful applicants.
Springfield Real Estate
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Minimum graduate degree, masters is a definite plus
Minimum 3 years experience in sales ideally in a property development or real estate organization in Dubai
Basic Salary plus Commission (depending on past experience and education)
Driver's License is required
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Ability to handle conflicts or challenging situations confidently.
Provide rational input in negotiations.
Ability to inspire others.
Ability to make decisions.
Excellent customer focus.
Effective verbal and written communication skills and perseverance.
Ability to adapt to change.
Fluent English is a must, other languages are a plus.
RERA card is a plus.
Property Consultant Dubai
One of the largest construction companies in Dubai - DAMAC looking for Property Consultant
To act as a representative for clients of DAMAC and negotiate the successful sale
of properties, advise property owners on market conditions, conduct appraisals and
takes instructions as to the terms and methods by which the property is to be sold and
implement accordingly under the Reba code of ethics in conjunction with Stocker Preston
Policy and Guidelines.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum 1 years expirience UAE Real Estate Industry
Minimum 1 years in the Real Estate Industry
Chinese anf English Language
Must have a detailed knowledge of property, contract and agency laws relevant to
buying, selling and leasing property as well as knowledge of the building industry,
building techniques, zoning requirements and other related developments in the
They should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to
work as a team member.
Please send your resume in full the relevant requirements!
- Chinese and English Language and expirience UAE Real Estate Industry: 1 year