Real Estate & Property
Property manager Dubai
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
A reputable company is currently seeking a person to fill in the position mentioned above.
• Meeting with new clients firstly by telephone or in the office to discuss potential new contracts
• Help the management to solve issues, create value, maximize growth and improve business performance
• Prepare business proposals and presentations
• Implement recommendations / solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out
• Liaise with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions
• Must be 25 years old and above
• Preferably Business Management, Administration, Finance or Economics graduate
• Driving License is not required but preferable
• Excellent Communication Skills – fluency in English is a must both for Oral & Written
• Can work under pressure
• Good with problem-solving and strategic planning
• Has analytical skills
• Flexible with working hours
Property Consultant Dubai
Real Estate Company has been active for over 16 years now; with our superior marketing team, training academy and talented agents; we are one of the top ten real estate brokerages in Dubai. We are currently on the lookout for experienced Property Consultants experts to join our strong team. Our ideal candidate would have hands on experience in the Dubai property market.
• Premium access to developers
• Basic salary
• Unlimited listings in Dubizzle, Property Finder
• Company Visa and RERA fully paid
• Team Assistant to help list & refresh properties
• Flexible working hours and environment
Candidates to be European , Russian. Chinese nationality.
Roots Land Real Estate
Estate Agents Dubai
JOB SUMMARY Manage the Sales & Leasing department, plan and implement marketing plans to ensure achievement of the individual and team targets. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Establish sales and leasing objectives by forecasting expected sales and leasing volume. Develop and implement marketing strategies and plans. Guide, advise, discipline and motivate Agents; follow up on work results. Conduct sales & leasing meetings. Maintains professional and technical knowledge of UAE Real Estate market. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results. Identify further business opportunities, build and maintain strong business relationships with clients, developers, etc. Develop new leads and increase sales for the office. Develop effective training programs for Agents. Liaise with the HR Department for recruitment, induction program, training & development of Agents. Assist and consult clients throughout the leasing process by providing them with updated and accurate market information and by scheduling visits to the community. Ensure smooth and professional lease and sale transactions. Establish and maintain effective, positive and professional working relationships with internal and external clients (Landlords, Tenants, Roots Land colleagues, Developers, etc.). Maintain accurate property and client records and represent the company brand in a professional way. Respect and follow RERA, Ejari and Land Department rules as well as company procedures. Negotiate and close contracts with clients. Prepare monthly competitive survey reports, understand and analyse the real estate market trends and subtleties. Duties are not limited to the above mentioned responsibilities; additional duties may be required by management. JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS Education and experience: Bachelor or Master Degree. A minimum of 5 year of relevant experience in a similar role preferably in the real estate market. RERA Certified Broker. Must have excellent communication skills and organizational skills necessary. Skills: Excellent communications skills in English verbal and written, Arabic an advantage. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages. Excellent negotiation and selling skills. Leadership, managerial and problem solving skills. Organizational and planning skills. Business acumen. Initiative and confidence. Achievement driven. Miscellaneous: Must have a UAE Driving License and a car. Clear visa status. COMPENSATION Basic salary
Real estate agent Dubai
Job description: Vacancy for Male or Female Experienced Real Estate Team Leader
Expert in Residential (Leasing and Sales)
We are a real estate company based in Business Bay, Dubai and we are recruiting for an Experienced Real Estate Team Leaders who is talented, self-motivated and goal-driven to join our team.
• 10+ years’ experience in Real Estate and a proven track record in selling and renting properties in the UAE
• Must have knowledge and experience of sales and leasing properties.
• Must possess excellent communication skills.
• Must have a knowledge in legal documentation (contracts, agreements, closing statements as per law, etc.)
• Attend property events to generate new business leads.
• Be well groomed with a positive outlook.
Interested applicants can send their CV
Property consultant Dubai
We are looking for Experienced Property Consultant!
Company Name: PRE DUBAI
Employment Type: Full Time
Monthly Salary: Unspecified
Minimum Work Experience: 1-2 Years
Minimum Education Level: High-School / Secondary
Listed By: Employer
Company Size: 11-50 Employees
Career Level: Mid-level
What we require:
- Must need 2 years experience as Property Consultant.
- Excellent in communication and negotiation skills.
- Must need to have strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to achieve sales target and work independently.
- Ability to create a strong network in the Real Estate Industry.
- Must be ambitious and hardworking
- Strong work of ethics.
- Professional, organized, honest and presentable
- Can speak and write English fluently.
WE PROMISE (If You Possess the Above)
• Wealth & Success
• Excellent Property Portfolio
• Tested and Verified Leads
• Great Advertising Packages
• Easy to use Propspace CRM system.
• In house sales coordinator to manage your leads, online property listings etc
• Intensive sales and etiquette training
• Company sim card + medical insurance + visa + RERA broker card
• Excellent working environment with a single purpose to do promote sales & great customer service
Real Estate Agents Dubai
• Will be responsible for selling across properties to investors.
• Source potential investors and establish/maintain a good work relationship.
• Advice and discuss various opportunities of property services.
• Attend to inquiries from any walk in clients.
Build awareness and knowledge of the property market.
Reporting to - Director of Sales or VP – Sales
• Very stable CVs with minimum 1 to 2 years in each of the last two companies.
• Presentation skills (Ask candidates to send a professionally clicked recent picture in formals.)
• Sales experience is a must (can be from different industries) : they should be generating leads, acquiring new customers and very target driven. (Good experience in Direct Sales & Client Acquisition)
• Interaction with High net worth clientele - MANDATORY
• · Candidate with direct sales experience. Real Estate sales with Brokers / Developers /Life Insurance/ Timeshare/FMCG/Hospitality sales experience
• Excellent Communication Skills (MUST)
QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum Graduate
Kindly look for the below things in the candidate :
- Presentation (professional present-ability)
- Excellent communication skills
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Are you ready for a fast-paced and challenging career? Excited to penetrate the luxury property business? Want to be part of one of Dubais top industries?
Future Plan Real Estate LLC and Management , a mid-range to luxury real estate company located in Al Barsha, Dubai. Kindly send your CV at .
Agents with the following qualifications:
- Western / European candidates highly preferred
- with THAT winning X-Factor
- with attractive personality
- with that CAN DO attitude
- knows how to handle clients of different nationalities and backgrounds
- has flair in speaking and sales presentation
- resourceful and sales-driven- with creative selling strategies
- highly independent and results-oriented
- Dubai real estate industry experience preferred
- with UAE driving license
- NO AGE LIMIT
Real estate training manager Dubai
A construction company is in need of Male Instructor for Real Estate Property located in Sharjah and Dubai. We are looking for qualified candidates with experience at least no less than 2 years with good muscular physique and knows different fitness training program. Interested candidates may send your cv