Real Estate & Property
Property Consultants Dubai
One of the leading Real Estate Company in Dubai, UAE is currently looking for an experienced Property Consultant / Property Agent to join our developing company. She/he must have at least 6 months experience as a Property Consultant / Property Agent. She/he must be familiar with the places in Dubai and the latest Property price in the market. She/he knows how to satisfy the needs of his/her client. She/he must be willing to work on a commission basis. Employment Visa will be provided and some property list to start with.
Key one properties
Key One Properties is expanding and we need a PROPERTY CONSULTANT like you!
Our company is growing not to be the biggest, but the most respected agency who provides our agents the most comprehensive marketing packages, admin and managerial support on the market, who knows how to have fun and thank our loyal staff and clients.
We are currently undergoing a massive re-branding not only with our Real Estate sector, but also our successful Property Management and Holiday Lettings sectors as well. So we need strong, proactive and experienced agents to join us.
Key One Properties has been operating for more than 7 years and built a reputation as a trusted name in the UAE market with hard work, a strong knowledgeable and outstanding competence.
Various packages available according to experience and to be discussed. Residents Visa, Health Insurance and RERA provided to all successful applicants.
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Our company KEY STONE REAL ESTATE is hunting for Smart, Self Motivated & Dynamic Self Driven Individuals. Those who are looking for Better growth opportunities and a challenging working Environment are welcome.We provide better career opportunities to both male/female experienced candidates.
Job requirements :-
*Up to date on Dubai real estate market and changes in rules and regulations
l*Presentable at all times
We also welcome freshers to join our enthusiastic team.
Real estate agent Dubai
Property Consultant Required - Dubai
1. Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suits them
2. Achieving sales targets on a consistent basis
3. Building a network
4. Converting leads provided by the company
5. Displaying and marketing the property to possible buyers.
6. Keeping up to date with new products and offers
7. Updating Salesforce diligently and working closely with Sales Administration team
8. Ensuring the relevant documentation and payments are collected on time
9. Handling client objections, concerns and queries effortlessly
What we are looking for:
1. Added advantage having Dubai Real Estate sales experience selling luxury property
2. Dealt with High-Net-Worth individuals in the past and who has good contacts with HNIs
3. Have excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your business
4. Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful
Real estate agents Dubai
Job description: Looking for Property consultants to work with one of the leading group in Dubai.
Should have strong networks and contacts in Dubai with prior experience in Real Estate Sales and Rental. Should possess UAE valid driving license with own car. RERA certified preferred. We provide employment visa and excellent commission structure. Exclusive stocks in JVC and presence in the building will be offered for the right candidate. Interested candidates can send their CVs
Real estate agents Dubai
Country: United Arab Emirates
Job description: Desired Candidate:-
Experience - 2.5 to 5 yrs
Excellent communication Skills.
Aggressive & Confident.
Understanding of Real Estate as an asset class and the corresponding market outlook.
Strong PR Skills.
Responsible for selling luxury residential properties of International Locations like US, Canada, Australia, UK & Dubai.
Maximize revenue generation and lead closures by supporting marketing team for various digital Campaigns.
Responsible for generating business through Primary Market and Real Estate across International regions Maintaining strong relationship with the developers, corporate, third party channels, new and existing clients.
Focusing on upcoming projects and prime properties in the International Location Offer customized portfolio solutions to clients based on their risk/ return and liquidity profile.
Meeting HNI / Ultra HNI clients & giving investment solutions & designing portfolios for them.
Transaction management and deal closure from sourcing to ROI generation.
Develop Square Yards as a brand by ensuring service standards in line with company policies.
Job Type: Full-time
Times Real Estate
Real Estate Consultants Dubai
Times Real Estate are the leading UK and Dubai Property specialists, focused in the sale and rental of premium residential property. We consistently provide professional consultations and first class service tailored to meet each client’s unique requirements. With access to HNWI and a constantly expanding network, we are looking for Sales & Leasing consultants to join our expanding team.
Acquisition of properties for sale and lease by cold/warm calling
Conducting market appraisals/valuations with homeowner/landlord
Matching clients to specific properties, arranging and conducting viewings
Negotiating offers between both buyer and seller/or tenant/landlord
Professional and ongoing client support
At Times Real Estate we offer:
• Unlimited TAX free earning potential (OTE of up to AED 600,000 per year)
• Weekly, Monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives for top producers
• Busy Fitted office located in the Heart of Dubai (Dubai & London Office Locations)
• Residency VISA supplied
• Medical Insurance
• Dedicated Admin Staff
• Large Database of Buyers, Sellers, Landlords and Tenants
• Listings on ALL major Property Portals to give you the maximum Lead’s
Real estate agents Dubai
Job description: We are recruiting Experienced Real Estate Brokers in both Sales & Leasing who can join our team immediately
• Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
• Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
• Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
• Good communication skills and the ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and colleagues
• Strong organization skills, as you may be dealing with more than one property at a time.
• Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters.
• Willingness to take on responsibility, as estate agents will likely be afforded a great deal of responsibility early on.
• Follow-up deals and ensure any sales closed and all business activities and documents comply with RERA laws and practices.
• Ensuring an effective working relationship with owners, developers, and clients, and briefing your Manager promptly on any significant issues arising from those contacts.
• Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills.
• Client Management
• Negotiate rent or sale and close deal with client
• Excellent communication skills in English (additional language is an advantage)
• UAE Sales/Leasing experience
• Knowledge of Dubai Freehold Property Market
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to achieve Sales/Leasing targets
• Qualities to work in a team
• Strong negotiation skills
• Dubai (Preferred)
• Real estate: 1-2 years (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
We are one of the best companies, which cater to all types of property needs in Dubai and UAE. Whether you are looking to rent, buy, sell property in Dubai, we are the ones who promise to provide you efficient, dedicated and professional services in all areas of your operations.