Real Estate & Property
Jumeirah Beach Real Estate
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Jumeira Beach Real Estate
We are one of the oldest and most established real estate companies in Dubai and we are looking to hire hard working and enthusiastic brokers.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
* A desire to succeed and earn vast sums of commission.
* Experience preferred but training can and will be given.
* UAE driving license essential.
* Hard working attitude.
* Comfortable speaking on the phone.
* Can do attitude.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
* Excellent central, Sheikh Zayed Road office.
* Admin support and full CRM system.
* Unique approach to get you listings.
* Industry standard 50/50 commission.
* Training provided.
* Excellent marketing package.
* No limitations to earning potential from sales, leasing and property management.
* Company managed properties.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT JUNIOR EXECUTIVE
- Meeting with new clients firstly by telephone or in the office to discuss potential new contracts
- Help the management to solve issues, create value, maximize growth and improve business performance
- Prepare business proposals and presentations
- Implement recommendations / solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out
- Liaise with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions
Real estate agents Dubai
Aim real estate
Job description: AIM Real Estate is actively seeking young professionals to fill the position of Admin/Social media assistant. The main job of a real estate office is to coordinate communication between clients and employees.
Essentially, the role of a real estate receptionist is like that of a customer service professional where they take your calls, answer your queries or forward you to the right personnel. Additionally, a receptionist also functions in some ways like a secretary because they are also tasked with clerical and organizational tasks. In some cases, a receptionist may even perform notary duties for certain documents.
Given that a real estate receptionist mostly deals with people, it’s important then to possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Although most of the time a receptionist spends time on the phone, there are occasions when they need to answer to queries by email. Other skills that may be required of receptionists include:
* Attention to detail
* Strong organizational skills
* Creative problem solving skills
Computer skills are also important for receptionists because it’s where a lot of the communication happens, particularly e-mails. Depending on the company, video conferencing and other related activities are part of how the office operates and a receptionist may be asked to set these up. So a good knowledge of how computers work is a must. That and some skill with word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and mail software applications are really useful.
Real estate agents Dubai
Job description: Sales and Leasing Consultant
• The Property Consultant is responsible to pursue new business for generating revenue while actively maintaining relations with established clients towards generating future (repeat) business transactions and support the overall operations of the Company Reporting to the Manager – Sales and Leasing.
• The Property Consultant will play a critical role in helping the Company to achieve strategic profit objectives. The agent shares responsibility for meeting team targets and adequate coverage at exhibitions, trade shows, etc. with the team.
• The agent is responsible to maintain the highest quality of customer and client satisfaction while actively seeking out and developing new business.
• To be successful the agent must develop a collaborative work ethic between all departments and understand the property market in detail.
• Achieve assigned revenue targets - Source and increase the inventory stock of units including ownership information - Source / generate leads by active networking and relationship building.
• Ensure good professional relationship with owners, developers and clients - Ensure all leads and enquiries are attended to as per best customer service practices.
• Follow up with clients on a regular basis - Update records on regularly.
• Adhere to company’s policy and procedure for each transaction including issuing, collecting and recording relevant documentation - Pro-actively strive to have an in-depth understanding of the local market, advertising and signage requirements.
Key one properties
Key One Properties is expanding and we need a PROPERTY CONSULTANT like you!
Our company is growing not to be the biggest, but the most respected agency who provides our agents the most comprehensive marketing packages, admin and managerial support on the market, who knows how to have fun and thank our loyal staff and clients.
We are currently undergoing a massive re-branding not only with our Real Estate sector, but also our successful Property Management and Holiday Lettings sectors as well. So we need strong, proactive and experienced agents to join us.
Key One Properties has been operating for more than 7 years and built a reputation as a trusted name in the UAE market with hard work, a strong knowledgeable and outstanding competence.
Various packages available according to experience and to be discussed. Residents Visa, Health Insurance and RERA provided to all successful applicants.
Property Manager Dubai
Job description: PROPERTY MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
• Must be 25 years old and above
• Has at least 1-2 years of professional experience on Property Management field
• Driving License is not required but preferable
• Excellent Communication Skills – fluency in English is a must both for Oral & Written
• Has adequate knowledge in Real Estate Regulatory Agency procedures
• Has experience in liaising with clients & associating them to the proper connections / agencies / departments
• Has knowledge in UAE Market
• Knows how to handle property inspections, maintenance, etc.
Roots Land Real Estate
Estate Agents Dubai
JOB SUMMARY Manage the Sales & Leasing department, plan and implement marketing plans to ensure achievement of the individual and team targets. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Establish sales and leasing objectives by forecasting expected sales and leasing volume. Develop and implement marketing strategies and plans. Guide, advise, discipline and motivate Agents; follow up on work results. Conduct sales & leasing meetings. Maintains professional and technical knowledge of UAE Real Estate market. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results. Identify further business opportunities, build and maintain strong business relationships with clients, developers, etc. Develop new leads and increase sales for the office. Develop effective training programs for Agents. Liaise with the HR Department for recruitment, induction program, training & development of Agents. Assist and consult clients throughout the leasing process by providing them with updated and accurate market information and by scheduling visits to the community. Ensure smooth and professional lease and sale transactions. Establish and maintain effective, positive and professional working relationships with internal and external clients (Landlords, Tenants, Roots Land colleagues, Developers, etc.). Maintain accurate property and client records and represent the company brand in a professional way. Respect and follow RERA, Ejari and Land Department rules as well as company procedures. Negotiate and close contracts with clients. Prepare monthly competitive survey reports, understand and analyse the real estate market trends and subtleties. Duties are not limited to the above mentioned responsibilities; additional duties may be required by management. JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS Education and experience: Bachelor or Master Degree. A minimum of 5 year of relevant experience in a similar role preferably in the real estate market. RERA Certified Broker. Must have excellent communication skills and organizational skills necessary. Skills: Excellent communications skills in English verbal and written, Arabic an advantage. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages. Excellent negotiation and selling skills. Leadership, managerial and problem solving skills. Organizational and planning skills. Business acumen. Initiative and confidence. Achievement driven. Miscellaneous: Must have a UAE Driving License and a car. Clear visa status. COMPENSATION Basic salary
Real Estate Manager Dubai
Responsible for managing the contractors work in coordination with the consultants to ensure completion within the time, scope and quality expected for the project.
• Report to Senior Projects Manager regularly to update the company about project situation
• Liaise with authorities to obtain NOC’s and handover works
• Control project budget, scope of work, project time schedule etc.
• Responsible for the detailed engineering of civil layout for the installation
• Sets out the work in accordance with the drawings and specifications
• Supervise constructions, operations and maintenance activities at project site and ensure compliance to design specifications and safety requirements
• Prepare and implement a quality assurance (QA) plan to assure compliance with contract plans and specifications in accordance with regulations
• Ensure that all materials and equipment installed by the contractor meet the contract requirements and project specifications
• Recommend improvements in work which will result in total quality management
• Attendance and lead of all project related meetings
• Monitor and maintain safety as per international and local standards review and justify contractor’s / client’s variations claims and monthly payments and all correspondences with contractor and client
• Preparing record drawings, technical reports and site diary
• Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors
• Planning the work and efficiently organizing the construction and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
• Preparing reports as required
• Resolving technical issues with employer’s representatives, suppliers, subcontractors and statutory authorities
• Liaising with company or project purchasing department to ensure that purchase orders adequately define the specified requirements• Providing data in respect of variation orders and site instructions