Real Estate & Property
A Real Estate company is looking for an Arabic speaking executive with the following qualifications:
-Well versed with Dubai Rental Laws
-Preparation, filling, negotiating and analysis of not limited to Rental disputes/ cases
-Filling of legal documents
-Legal analysis of the materials in the case
-Work experience in the legal field - not less than 2 years
-English and Arabic - fluent (including legal terminology)
-Experience of work with contracts (Real Estate)
-Perfect knowledge of legal basis of the UAE
-Ability to communicate with clients
Leasing Agents Dubai
Dubai base Real Estate company is looking for an Experienced Leasing Agents with the following qualifications:
-RERA Certificate is an advantage
-Candidate must have at least 2 yearsâ€™ experience in Dubai Real Estate Market
-Has proven track record of sales and rentals transactions
-Holding a Valid UAE driving license is an advantage
We are providing Visa and attractive salary plus commission to the right candidate. Please send your CV
Sales Manager Dubai
Purpose of the position:
Build and manage a team of residential realtors and listing agents. Perform duties, such as recruit, train, coach and nurture a team.
The Sales Manger reports to the Managing Director and is responsible for the sales and leasing team.
- Recruit team members after carefully assessing their abilities and virtues.
- Team training, sales 101 to communication skills and advance sales techniques.
- Coach the team daily, assist every member one on one and as part of the team, asses each member’s abilities and his effectiveness in a team, while analyzing his strength and weaknesses.
- Make sure the team has all tools needed to perform and prosper.
- Report on the team performance and have his input in the sales strategy as well as setting a plan to hit the set targets of his team.
Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Law and Government — Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders and RERA rules.
Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
Computers and Internet Browsing
Communications and Media — Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
Listing Agent Dubai
Purpose of the position:
Primary role of a listing agent is to assist sellers with setup of a sales plan, ensure documentation completeness and full compliance with RERA regulations.
The Listing Agent reports to the Sales Manager and is responsible for assisting sellers and landlords in selling or leasing their properties.
- Respond to listing inquries (phone, email or website) and capture required information.
- Communicate effectively with customers locally and overseas.
- Enter and ensure correctness of entered data into Masterkey software.
- Hit the targets set by the management for sales or invitations.
Fluency in spoken and written English.
Previous experience in working in call center environment.
Previous experience with Masterkey is a plus.
Methodical and organized.
A good team player.
Computer literacy and good typing skills.
Accurate with good attention to detail.
Residential Realtor Dubai
Purpose of the position:
Rent, buy, or sell property for clients. Perform duties, such as study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, and negotiate sale condition and prices.
The Residential Realtor reports to the Sales Manger and is responsible for rent, buy, or sell property for clients.
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisement, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
- Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sales listings.
- Display commercial, industrial, agricultural, and residential properties to clients and explain their features.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Understand clients' financial and credit status to determine eligibility for financing.
- Develop networks of attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors to whom clients may be referred.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Rent or lease properties on behalf of clients.
- Solicit and compile listings of available rental properties.
- Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients.
Property Sales Consultants Dubai
Be part of an Elite Real Estate Co, operating in Dubai for 13 years
Candidates must have 1 year DIRECT Residential & Commercial Sales or Business Banking and property mortgage / financial background Experience. (A Plus: Experience in Dubai Property Market)
Must be a University Degree Holder with Ready Attested Certificates
Must have RERA certification
Must have a valid UAE driving license
We are offering new members attractive commission packages and wider opportunities for personal growth and income.
Sales and Marketing Professional Dubai
Actively promote the companies services; including and not limited to Sales and Leasing, Property Management, Currency exchange, Furnishing, Removals, Relocation and Short Term Lets.
Maintain regular contact with developers, landlords, investors, tenants and owners to find new opportunities and assess existing ones. Via telephone calls, emails, letters and meetings.
Attend property viewings with prospective buyers and tenants.
Research potential business to secure buildings, projects, developments, apartments and villas, for sale and for rent.
Keep up-to-date with the UAE real estate market and proposed developments, property laws, tenants, developers, investors, competitors and their marketing activities.
Actively seek business opportunities, properties and developments for ERE HOMES.
Follow up with clients and ERE HOMES accountants to ensure that contracts are finalized, payments made and that settlement occurs on the due date.
Ensure that all transactions are completed properly and the customer is satisfied with the services provided by ERE HOMES.
Maintain accurate files, records and databases.
Accurately complete the client contact forms, listings forms, computer forms and files and other property forms daily and ensure all property details are correctly listed in ERE HOMES Property Management system before leaving the office at the end of each day.
Produce reports when required to update management and clients.
Adapt Listing Contracts, Contracts of Sales and Tenancy contracts when required.
Ensure documents are correctly filed, deposits paid and contracts are delivered to relevant ERE HOMES sections.
Meet and negotiate with business partners to finalize transactions.
Attend functions held by developers, landlords and other property groups.
Meet with developers and landlords to secure properties and developments for listing with ERE HOMES.
Real Estate Agents Dubai
With Real Estate Experience in Dubai.
- Excellent Communication and Negotiation Skills.
- RERA Certified
- Can able to bring business to the company
- Must have the ability to source clients and listings for the company.
-with pleasant personality
-Presentable at all times
-Can work under pressure-Fluent in English
Please send your CV