Real Estate & Property
Property Consultant Dubai
- Achieve assigned revenue targets
- Source and increase the inventory stock of units including ownership information
- Source / generate leads by active networking, making outbound calls and relationship building
- Ensure all leads and enquiries are attended to as per best customer service practices; follow up with clients on a regular basis
- Update records on Masterkey regularly; accurately record all client details in the database and ensure that all responses are dealt with, in accordance with customer service standards
- Adhere to company’s policy and procedure for the complete leasing process / transaction including:
- Issuing, collecting and recording relevant documentation
- Complete data sheet and submit leasing pack after completion of transaction
- Specific approval from Manager for any change / amendment in leasing contract and dealing with external agencies
- Pro-actively strive to have an in-depth understanding of the local market, including the company’s market share and that of competitors
- Promote other Company Services where appropriate and generate referral leads
- Other Company related duties that may be assigned by the head of the department that are consistent with the department and Company mandate
Sales Agents Dubai
The Property Sales Consultant will be responsible for working in a target driven sales environment to maximize the opportunity of sales.
Source potential investors/developers and establish/maintain a good work relationship.
Attend to inquiries professionally to maintain a high standard of customer service, and generate extra income for the company.
Formulate properties tailored to the needs of the clients.
Excellent command of English and additional language commands will be an added advantage.
Presentable, confident, enthusiastic, proactive and assertive with a willingness to work on your own initiative.
Stress & time management skills.
Property consultant in UAE for minimum 1 year
UAE Driving License (mandatory)
RERA License (optional)
Ability to join as soon as possible
No nationality restrictions
Property Consultants Dubai
With the opening of our New Dubai office We are looking to expand our sales team and are recruiting experienced property Investment consultants for our sales division based out of our Dubai Office.
The successful candidate will have experience in progressing and closing sales, preferably within the residential or commercial property industry. You will be required to create your on leads and will involve building good professional relationship with investors.
Candidates should be energetic, a proven sales professional with excellent client facing skills who works well in a target driven environment. They will be a proactive self starter with a sharp business brain and possess an assertive yet persuasive style with proven experience and an excellent telephone manner. Previous experience of working in the property investment market is preferred .
Skills Required :
Experienced sales background with a proven track record
Highly target driven with the ability to produce results
Excellent and proven sales and closing skills
Confident, Articulate, self motivated
Excellent negotiation skills and understanding of basic legal contracts and sales agreements.
Arabic Language is A MUST
Arabic Speaking Real Estate Coordinators
Arabic Speaking Real Estate Coordinators required - Dubai
A well established real estate developer in Dubai is looking for female Arabic speaking real estate coordinators with at least 2 years of experience in dealing with the Dubai Land Department.
Offering a salary package of AED 8k plus standard UAE benefits.
Please submit your updated CV for immediate interview callback
Key One Properties
Property Manager Dubai
Key One Properties is a Dubai based company that has expertise in property management. Our company has been operating since 2007. Our company gained a reputation as a trusted name here in Dubai real estate market with hard work, knowledge base and competence.
We are looking for an experienced Property Manager / Property leasing consultant who will be responsible for the leasing of our own residential and managed units within Dubai, UAE.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Present our properties in the best light to promote lettings
- Provide honest professional advice to tenants
- Consistently achieve monthly targets
- Deal with calls for lease properties
- Resolve tenant issues
- Manage the move in and out process and report on the physical condition of the property and all financial arrangements
- Work within tight deadlines and achieve results, with or without direct supervision
-update the company about the physical condition of the property, and financial arrangements.
-Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
Property Sales Agents Dubai
Client was established in 2002, as a residential, leisure and commercial developer in Dubai and the Middle East. In the past decade, Client has expanded into Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. It is a global leader in branded real estate, the company is also developing a US$1 billion hotel and luxury serviced residences in the Burj area of Dubai. Company is building the next generation of Middle East luxury living.
Designation : Property Sales Consultants
Exp : 2-5 Yrs
Work Location : Dubai ( candidates residing in UAE Mandatory and who can attend interview Locally )
-Min 2 years direct sales experience.
- Good personality (energetic, good presentation, driven)
- Excellent communication skills
-Candidate with direct sales experience (Real estate/Life Insurance)
-Male or Female within the age group of 33
Times Real Estate
Real Estate Consultants Dubai
Times Real Estate are the leading UK and Dubai Property specialists, focused in the sale and rental of premium residential property. We consistently provide professional consultations and first class service tailored to meet each client’s unique requirements. With access to HNWI and a constantly expanding network, we are looking for Sales & Leasing consultants to join our expanding team.
Acquisition of properties for sale and lease by cold/warm calling
Conducting market appraisals/valuations with homeowner/landlord
Matching clients to specific properties, arranging and conducting viewings
Negotiating offers between both buyer and seller/or tenant/landlord
Professional and ongoing client support
At Times Real Estate we offer:
• Unlimited TAX free earning potential (OTE of up to AED 600,000 per year)
• Weekly, Monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives for top producers
• Busy Fitted office located in the Heart of Dubai (Dubai & London Office Locations)
• Residency VISA supplied
• Medical Insurance
• Dedicated Admin Staff
• Large Database of Buyers, Sellers, Landlords and Tenants
• Listings on ALL major Property Portals to give you the maximum Lead’s
A leading Real Estate company requires PRO for its day to day business requirements including but not limited to applications, renewals of visas, trade licenses and visiting all government departments including Chamber, DED, RTA, Land department in UAE to represent the company.
As PRO of the company, you are responsible for the following:
• Collect and provide periodical updates from the government authorities on all Labour and immigration rules to keep the HR department abreast of the changes in the rules and procedures.
• Submit, follow-up and collect all new employment visas to ensure that the visas are processed on a timely manner to support the business.
• Renew, update and maintain all employee’s visas, labour cards, and labour contracts in a timely manner to ensure that company’s records are up-to-date in the labour and Immigration Departments.
• Deal with general enquires regarding PRO functions promptly and efficiently to enhance the level of department service
• Provide service, support and assistance to new and existing employees on their requirements such as Medical and other preparations for visa applications as required.
• Renew, update and maintain the trade licenses and other government certificates of all company’s legal entities in the UAE to ensure that the documents are up-to-date.
Renew and maintain all company’s leases in the UAE before its expiry, which includes offices, company apartments.
• Assist departments in resolving any issues related to company vehicle registration and renewals to ensure that PRO services are provided as and when it is required.
• Obtain visas from other Embassies in UAE for staff members for their business travel if required.
• Arrange processing attestation of employee qualifications as required
• Accurate preparation of documents according to the requirement of the legal authorities
• Maintain confidentiality and security of company and employee documents at all times
You should possess the following:
• Experienced in visa and other transactions, knowledge of Abu Dhabi and UAE Labour Law.
• UAE valid Driving License.
• Well-developed skills in written and spoken English. Arabic is an advantage.
• Microsoft Office and computer literacy a must.
• Able to work under pressure to demanding time pressures and to meet deadlines.
• Able to work under own initiative and as part of a team.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• High level of professionalism and personal presentation at all times.
• Able to understand and adapt to cultural sensitivities
• Problem solving/lateral thinking skills.