Real Estate & Property
Key One Properties
Property Manager Dubai
Key One Properties is a Dubai based company that has expertise in property management. Our company has been operating since 2007. Our company gained a reputation as a trusted name here in Dubai real estate market with hard work, knowledge base and competence.
We are looking for an experienced Property Manager / Property leasing consultant who will be responsible for the leasing of our own residential and managed units within Dubai, UAE.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Present our properties in the best light to promote lettings
- Provide honest professional advice to tenants
- Consistently achieve monthly targets
- Deal with calls for lease properties
- Resolve tenant issues
- Manage the move in and out process and report on the physical condition of the property and all financial arrangements
- Work within tight deadlines and achieve results, with or without direct supervision
-update the company about the physical condition of the property, and financial arrangements.
-Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
Real Estate Manager Dubai
Responsible for managing the contractors work in coordination with the consultants to ensure completion within the time, scope and quality expected for the project.
• Report to Senior Projects Manager regularly to update the company about project situation
• Liaise with authorities to obtain NOC’s and handover works
• Control project budget, scope of work, project time schedule etc.
• Responsible for the detailed engineering of civil layout for the installation
• Sets out the work in accordance with the drawings and specifications
• Supervise constructions, operations and maintenance activities at project site and ensure compliance to design specifications and safety requirements
• Prepare and implement a quality assurance (QA) plan to assure compliance with contract plans and specifications in accordance with regulations
• Ensure that all materials and equipment installed by the contractor meet the contract requirements and project specifications
• Recommend improvements in work which will result in total quality management
• Attendance and lead of all project related meetings
• Monitor and maintain safety as per international and local standards review and justify contractor’s / client’s variations claims and monthly payments and all correspondences with contractor and client
• Preparing record drawings, technical reports and site diary
• Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors
• Planning the work and efficiently organizing the construction and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
• Preparing reports as required
• Resolving technical issues with employer’s representatives, suppliers, subcontractors and statutory authorities
• Liaising with company or project purchasing department to ensure that purchase orders adequately define the specified requirements• Providing data in respect of variation orders and site instructions
Sales Manager Dubai
Purpose of the position:
Build and manage a team of residential realtors and listing agents. Perform duties, such as recruit, train, coach and nurture a team.
The Sales Manger reports to the Managing Director and is responsible for the sales and leasing team.
- Recruit team members after carefully assessing their abilities and virtues.
- Team training, sales 101 to communication skills and advance sales techniques.
- Coach the team daily, assist every member one on one and as part of the team, asses each member’s abilities and his effectiveness in a team, while analyzing his strength and weaknesses.
- Make sure the team has all tools needed to perform and prosper.
- Report on the team performance and have his input in the sales strategy as well as setting a plan to hit the set targets of his team.
Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Law and Government — Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders and RERA rules.
Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
Computers and Internet Browsing
Communications and Media — Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
A leading Real Estate company requires PRO for its day to day business requirements including but not limited to applications, renewals of visas, trade licenses and visiting all government departments including Chamber, DED, RTA, Land department in UAE to represent the company.
As PRO of the company, you are responsible for the following:
• Collect and provide periodical updates from the government authorities on all Labour and immigration rules to keep the HR department abreast of the changes in the rules and procedures.
• Submit, follow-up and collect all new employment visas to ensure that the visas are processed on a timely manner to support the business.
• Renew, update and maintain all employee’s visas, labour cards, and labour contracts in a timely manner to ensure that company’s records are up-to-date in the labour and Immigration Departments.
• Deal with general enquires regarding PRO functions promptly and efficiently to enhance the level of department service
• Provide service, support and assistance to new and existing employees on their requirements such as Medical and other preparations for visa applications as required.
• Renew, update and maintain the trade licenses and other government certificates of all company’s legal entities in the UAE to ensure that the documents are up-to-date.
Renew and maintain all company’s leases in the UAE before its expiry, which includes offices, company apartments.
• Assist departments in resolving any issues related to company vehicle registration and renewals to ensure that PRO services are provided as and when it is required.
• Obtain visas from other Embassies in UAE for staff members for their business travel if required.
• Arrange processing attestation of employee qualifications as required
• Accurate preparation of documents according to the requirement of the legal authorities
• Maintain confidentiality and security of company and employee documents at all times
You should possess the following:
• Experienced in visa and other transactions, knowledge of Abu Dhabi and UAE Labour Law.
• UAE valid Driving License.
• Well-developed skills in written and spoken English. Arabic is an advantage.
• Microsoft Office and computer literacy a must.
• Able to work under pressure to demanding time pressures and to meet deadlines.
• Able to work under own initiative and as part of a team.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• High level of professionalism and personal presentation at all times.
• Able to understand and adapt to cultural sensitivities
• Problem solving/lateral thinking skills.
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Parallel Views is an experienced Real Estate Brokerage Firm which has succeeded in setting a Business Standard that has been a benchmark amongst all Real Estate Firms in Dubai. Since our formation we have grown multifold year after year by creating our successful presence across Dubai and today we are a RERA licensed Organization holding a wealthy portfolio of properties within UAE.
Employees working with Parallel Views are best in the industry because they are hand picked and trained with a vision to serve premium customers with an unparalleled experience.
We offer: -
- At Parallel Views, we want our associates to reach their potential hence we will train, nurture and mold you to be one of the refined and baked professional with our high quality internal trainings. If you want to build yourself further then this job is for you!
- Strong marketing support to build an exhaustive client database
- Infrastructure and logistical support to advertise properties through Propspace (CRM system), Gulf news, Property Finder, Dubizzle, Just Rental and Just Properties.
- Strong commission scheme up to 75% with reasonable targets (This is a commission based position with no salary)
Job Description: -
Parallel Views is looking for highly enthusiastic Sales Consultants to join the bunch of our smart working team and grow along with the growth of the firm. This will be the ideal position for you if you are passionate about sales and striving for high standard earnings.
- Providing guidance to sellers and prospective buyers regarding the current market trends, property listings, preparing related documents & reports.
- Acquiring properties from Landlords to be listed with the company.
- Study and review outsource property listings, trends, trade journals and relevant literature
- Analyse and compare a property listed to determine its competitive market price and negotiate with the seller to adjust his price
Snag and Inspect
Snag and Inspect is a property inspection company in the United Arab Emirates certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) and Middle East Real Estate Inspection Association (MEREIA). Snag & Inspect prides itself in being one of the companies that are recommended by the Dubai Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA).
Reports to: CEO
We are in search of a dynamic individual to be a new member of our team. His/ her role is to provide outstanding customer service and day to day support to business administration, sales and marketing operations.
We work a 5 day work week with office hours from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm.
• Provide administrative assistance including preparing, sending and distributing correspondence, managing daily calendar, coordinating travel, filing and maintains strict confidentiality in daily office management functions
• Receive complaints and concerns from clients and manages resolution of the issues as appropriate or oversees referral of the issues to appropriate other staff member
• Prepare contracts, quotations, job cards, business letters and costing
• Manage purchasing and conducting inventory of office and pantry supplies
• Handle vehicle registration, permits, insurance, service and inspections
• Assist in the application and renewal of company licenses
• Manage document control and database
Al Tawoos Real Estate
Marketing Assistants Dubai
A Real Estate company based in Ajman is urgently looking for Marketing Assistants. Preferably with UAE Experience.
You may send your CV
Al Habtoor Properties
Property Consultants Dubai
Al Habtoor Properties is looking for Property Consultants to join our team.
We are looking for Giants in the real estate business. Why so? Because we are a company of Giants.
If you have the drive, ambition and motivation to succeed and make money in the property business, then we want you!
Apply only if you have real estate experience. This position offers Commission Only, opportunity to earn 60% upwards.
Call us at 04 453 4803 or send your CV