Real Estate & Property
Real Estate Agent- Dubai
Our office in in a very good location near the Business Bay metro station
REAL ESTATE INSPIRE IN DUBAI IS HIRING AND TRAINING MOTIVATED REAL ESTATE AGENTS!
Inspire, in Dubai, is looking to hire and train a select group of motivated Realtors. If you are looking to build a career in real estate, or looking to take your existing career to the next level, there is no better place to start that the #1 Real Estate in the country.
At KW You Can:
• Have a flexible schedule
• Work in an energetic, team atmosphere
• Work independently, with no bosses or mandatory meetings
• Find the best free training and support (no previous experience necessary)
• Need experience with selling
In Order to Join Our Team, You Must:
• Have a desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth
• Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful
• Have excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your business
• MUST SPEAK IN CHINESE- necessary condition
• Good selling skills
As a Real Estate Agent, You Will Be:
• Networking and prospecting, using MyCRM
• Showing properties and working with home buyers
• Marketing properties and working with home sellers
If you are interested about job please send your CV
firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that only candidates with Chinese language will be considered
Tiger Real Estate
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Executive for Real Estate Company in Dubai Marina.
For those interested please send your updated cv in
Tala Bay Properties
Property Sales Consultant Dubai
Minimum experience: 2 years in the Dubai real estate market.
- Produce a steady flow of new sales and rental leads through personal referrals., gain new properties and new business in the market, by providing exceptional customer service
- Shall be reliable, punctual, and self-motivated
- Worked with targets
- Has strong database, connections & networking
- Very capable with the ability, drive and determination needed to succeed in winning business and creating opportunity
- Extensive knowledge of collecting information about a property, estimating its value and then promoting it for sale or lease
- An excellent communicator who can relate well with people at all levels and has the flexibility of working well as part of a team
- Good Computer Skills and has knowledge of CRM
- Presentable at all times and well-dressed, salary negotiable
Senior Property Consultant to join Shades Luxury Properties Team. The candidate must have minimum 3 years experience in a similar position, proven record of successful sales, strong communication skills, the ability to work independently and good knowledge about Real Estate market and best practices.
We believe our employees are our biggest assets and it's our vision to build the strongest possible team. Therefore, we offer the most competitive compensation structure:
Basic Salary ( the package varies depending on the experience of the candidate, up to 6000 AED)
Commission (the package varies depending on the experience of the candidate, up to 60%)
Company Car for viewings/meetings
Desired Candidate Profile:
Minimum of 3 years proven experience as a Real Estate Agent/ Property Consultant.
Proven track of successful sales record.
Property Specialist Dubai
Company - Rostock Real Estate Brokers
Employment Type - Full Time
Gender - Male or Female
Real estate training manager Dubai
A construction company is in need of Male Instructor for Real Estate Property located in Sharjah and Dubai. We are looking for qualified candidates with experience at least no less than 2 years with good muscular physique and knows different fitness training program. Interested candidates may send your cv
Roots Land Real Estate
Estate Agents Dubai
JOB SUMMARY Manage the Sales & Leasing department, plan and implement marketing plans to ensure achievement of the individual and team targets. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Establish sales and leasing objectives by forecasting expected sales and leasing volume. Develop and implement marketing strategies and plans. Guide, advise, discipline and motivate Agents; follow up on work results. Conduct sales & leasing meetings. Maintains professional and technical knowledge of UAE Real Estate market. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results. Identify further business opportunities, build and maintain strong business relationships with clients, developers, etc. Develop new leads and increase sales for the office. Develop effective training programs for Agents. Liaise with the HR Department for recruitment, induction program, training & development of Agents. Assist and consult clients throughout the leasing process by providing them with updated and accurate market information and by scheduling visits to the community. Ensure smooth and professional lease and sale transactions. Establish and maintain effective, positive and professional working relationships with internal and external clients (Landlords, Tenants, Roots Land colleagues, Developers, etc.). Maintain accurate property and client records and represent the company brand in a professional way. Respect and follow RERA, Ejari and Land Department rules as well as company procedures. Negotiate and close contracts with clients. Prepare monthly competitive survey reports, understand and analyse the real estate market trends and subtleties. Duties are not limited to the above mentioned responsibilities; additional duties may be required by management. JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS Education and experience: Bachelor or Master Degree. A minimum of 5 year of relevant experience in a similar role preferably in the real estate market. RERA Certified Broker. Must have excellent communication skills and organizational skills necessary. Skills: Excellent communications skills in English verbal and written, Arabic an advantage. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages. Excellent negotiation and selling skills. Leadership, managerial and problem solving skills. Organizational and planning skills. Business acumen. Initiative and confidence. Achievement driven. Miscellaneous: Must have a UAE Driving License and a car. Clear visa status. COMPENSATION Basic salary
Real Estate Agent - Dubai
Work on exciting new off plan projects when you become an agent for Springfield, one of the top real estate brokerage firms in the region.
We are hiring ambitious sales agents for our new Head Office in Bay Square, Business Bay.
With no bounds on earning potential our agents consistently make between 20,000- 100,000 monthly.
As a Springfield Agent, you get the chance to work on our exclusive projects and as a broker in any freehold area of your expertise.
The Property Consultant will be responsible for managing different properties from property owners, creating relationships with investors and landlords, generating leads, creating advertisements on online portals, arranging viewings, and closing deals.
Join us if you have:
- Past experience in Sales ideally in real estate or Property Development
- You like working in a competitive environment driven by commissions
- Bachelor's Degree
- RERA Card is a plus
- UAE Drivers License
Join us and receive:
- Intensive 1-month Integration Program with training
- Generous pay scheme with high commission structure
- Advanced lead generation system
- Access to hundreds of quality listings and leads
- Exceptional marketing and admin support
- Employment Visa and RERA Card
- Live listings on Property Finder, Dubizzle, Bayut and other portals locals and internationally
- Comprehensive CRM tools