Real Estate & Property
Real estate agents Dubai
Our dedicated real estate sales team is looking for an experienced real estate agent to help us continue to provide the best in real estate services. We work to high standards and values and reward our employees for their commitment and success.
We are looking for someone who is willing to work irregular hours and has an eye on the real estate market. You will be required to have a sound understanding of market prices and land value.
As a salesperson within our team you be responsible for:
• Identifying gaps in the real estate market
• Drawing up legal sales agreements
• Arranging finance and insurance options
• Leading inspections
The successful candidate will have sound judgement, enormous energy, enthusiasm and integrity.
You should possess:
• A successful and proven sales history
• Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
• Self-motivation and drive
• Great people skills
• A current Driver’s License
Real Estate Broker Dubai
Follow up on leads for buyers and sellers
Negotiate and prepare contracts prior to the sale or lease of a residential property
Prepare comp lists for properties in similar geographic areas to those in our listings
Track contract term fulfillment for properties
Advise property buyers and sellers on best practices and pricing strategies
Assist agents with continuing education
Attend property closings and ensure all contract terms are met by both parties
Sales Manager Dubai
Purpose of the position:
Build and manage a team of residential realtors and listing agents. Perform duties, such as recruit, train, coach and nurture a team.
The Sales Manger reports to the Managing Director and is responsible for the sales and leasing team.
- Recruit team members after carefully assessing their abilities and virtues.
- Team training, sales 101 to communication skills and advance sales techniques.
- Coach the team daily, assist every member one on one and as part of the team, asses each member’s abilities and his effectiveness in a team, while analyzing his strength and weaknesses.
- Make sure the team has all tools needed to perform and prosper.
- Report on the team performance and have his input in the sales strategy as well as setting a plan to hit the set targets of his team.
Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Law and Government — Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders and RERA rules.
Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
Computers and Internet Browsing
Communications and Media — Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
Property Consultant Dubai
To represent the organization professionally by being knowledgeable and friendly property consultant.
- Be responsible to source property in Dubai for both Sales & Rentals.
- Acquire new listings from property owners on a regular basis by maintaining relationships and adding value to both landlords and potential customers.
- Conduct daily functions of sales & leasing of property within Dubai such as renting, buying and/or selling property.
- Reviewing property listings on a regular basis and work on expanding it.
-Be responsible to visit property sites beforehand to obtain information and take pictures.
-Provide a delightful experience every time there is a customer interaction.
-Provide the highest levels of customer service at all times.
* The management offers the following:
- Training and updates of guidelines or information
- Arrange RERA Course for you
- Full administrative support including a Multi-media Specialist/Photographer
Capri Real Estate
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Capri Realty Real Estate Broker LLC, is looking to recruit more motivated professional Real Estate Specialists to join their expanding team as Senior Sales Agents immediately. If you have ambition and want to succeed in sales then look no further. You will be joining a team of other professionals to specialize in your area of expertise. This is a great opportunity for ambitious candidates .
Generate and follow up with leads
Buyer and seller consultations
Ability to handle negotiations and contract-to-close activities
Source potential clients and establish a good work relationship
Sets goals and strives to achieve them
Complete all necessary documentation associated with listing and selling property
Within the UAE
Property Manager Dubai
Responsibility for the management of Properties within the UAE Property Portfolio including maximizing operating profit and return on investment from our Business Centres, conventional offices, retail and residential units.
In addition, you will have responsibility to grow the business from existing revenues to revenue targets set for next 12 months delivering the required operating margins and thereafter on an annual basis.
• Establish rental rate by surveying local rental rates; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
• Attract tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; growing and managing an effective broker network
• Managing rental process from advertising to contract signing, including negotiating leases and collecting security deposit.
• Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow removal services
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Must have UAE property experience
• Preferable to hold UAE broker licence
HOURS OF WORK
Normal hours of work are from 9.00am to 6.00pm – Sunday to Thursday / Saturday 10.00 to 4.00pm
• Up to AED 10,000 + commission dependant on the individual and their current package.
Property manager Dubai
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
A reputable company is currently seeking a person to fill in the position mentioned above.
• Meeting with new clients firstly by telephone or in the office to discuss potential new contracts
• Help the management to solve issues, create value, maximize growth and improve business performance
• Prepare business proposals and presentations
• Implement recommendations / solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out
• Liaise with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions
• Must be 25 years old and above
• Preferably Business Management, Administration, Finance or Economics graduate
• Driving License is not required but preferable
• Excellent Communication Skills – fluency in English is a must both for Oral & Written
• Can work under pressure
• Good with problem-solving and strategic planning
• Has analytical skills
• Flexible with working hours
Real Estate Manager Dubai
Responsible for managing the contractors work in coordination with the consultants to ensure completion within the time, scope and quality expected for the project.
• Report to Senior Projects Manager regularly to update the company about project situation
• Liaise with authorities to obtain NOC’s and handover works
• Control project budget, scope of work, project time schedule etc.
• Responsible for the detailed engineering of civil layout for the installation
• Sets out the work in accordance with the drawings and specifications
• Supervise constructions, operations and maintenance activities at project site and ensure compliance to design specifications and safety requirements
• Prepare and implement a quality assurance (QA) plan to assure compliance with contract plans and specifications in accordance with regulations
• Ensure that all materials and equipment installed by the contractor meet the contract requirements and project specifications
• Recommend improvements in work which will result in total quality management
• Attendance and lead of all project related meetings
• Monitor and maintain safety as per international and local standards review and justify contractor’s / client’s variations claims and monthly payments and all correspondences with contractor and client
• Preparing record drawings, technical reports and site diary
• Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors
• Planning the work and efficiently organizing the construction and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
• Preparing reports as required
• Resolving technical issues with employer’s representatives, suppliers, subcontractors and statutory authorities
• Liaising with company or project purchasing department to ensure that purchase orders adequately define the specified requirements• Providing data in respect of variation orders and site instructions