Real Estate & Property
Properties Administrator for our Growing Real Estate Company in Tecom Media City
We are offering :
Salary, BASED ON EXPERIENCE.
HIRING CRITERIA :
Speak Clear English
Knows how to use CRM/Internet/Email
Ability to work under pressure
Must be confident on the phone.
Will be required to call new client and book appointments
Good experience of Microsoft Office.
communicate with the Agents
Real Estate Agent - Dubai
Work on exciting new off plan projects when you become an agent for Springfield, one of the top real estate brokerage firms in the region.
We are hiring ambitious sales agents for our new Head Office in Bay Square, Business Bay.
With no bounds on earning potential our agents consistently make between 20,000- 100,000 monthly.
As a Springfield Agent, you get the chance to work on our exclusive projects and as a broker in any freehold area of your expertise.
The Property Consultant will be responsible for managing different properties from property owners, creating relationships with investors and landlords, generating leads, creating advertisements on online portals, arranging viewings, and closing deals.
Join us if you have:
- Past experience in Sales ideally in real estate or Property Development
- You like working in a competitive environment driven by commissions
- Bachelor's Degree
- RERA Card is a plus
- UAE Drivers License
Join us and receive:
- Intensive 1-month Integration Program with training
- Generous pay scheme with high commission structure
- Advanced lead generation system
- Access to hundreds of quality listings and leads
- Exceptional marketing and admin support
- Employment Visa and RERA Card
- Live listings on Property Finder, Dubizzle, Bayut and other portals locals and internationally
- Comprehensive CRM tools
Next Level Real Estate
Property Sales Agents Dubai
To execute property sales to achieve monthly sales targets while ensuring high quality customer service; and identifying opportunities to maximize sales volume and profitability to grow future business.
Property Sales Strategy and Procedures
Market Research and Analysis
Optimizing Return on Investments
Sales Target and Revenue
Customer Service and Communications
General knowledge of Business Development, Marketing, Finance
Presentation and Reporting
Works hard towards consistently achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets to ensure accomplishment of the overall companys target.
Understands business implications of decisions and displays orientation to profitability.
knowledge of market and competition and aligns work with strategic goals.
Actively prospects and acquires new accounts.
Producing innovative ideas and sales strategies to meet objectives.
Develop and increase business by following up on potential leads with face to face presentation and meetings with clients and providing them the utmost customer service.
Identifies business opportunities and pinpoints problem areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability per property sales.
Ensure that the key accounts are effectively managed.
Ensures to submit consistent property sales plans every month or quarterly for corporate sales review and revenue update.
Perform any related duties and special projects as requested by the Manager. salary and commission
Casa Verde Real Estate Broker
Real Estate Agents Dubai
We are hiring Real Estate Agent with experience in Dubai
Real estate agents help their clients buy, sell, or rent homes and other properties for clients. They differ from real estate brokers, in that brokers possess the licenses necessary to run their own businesses. Without that license, agents are required to work for a broker.
Responsibilities for real estate agent jobs include:
•Using advertisements to promote the sale of a property.
•Working with appraisers and the client to determine a fair and competitive market price.
.Working as an intermediary between the buyers and the sellers. It\'s very uncommon for the two sides to communicate directly while working with a real estate agent.
•Advising sellers on things they can do to make their home more appealing to buyers.
•Generating lists of potential properties that compatible with a buyer\'s needs.
.With RERA Certificate
.With driving license and own car.
Real estate agent Dubai
Job description: We are looking for real estate agents who are currently working in sales or leasing in Dubai real estate and looking for a change in a Commision based job fresher are welcome if they have hungar for money
1. Listing properties for sales and rent
2. Advise seller landlord about marketing conditions value and properties legalization.
3.conducting view and followup.
4.qualifying potential buyers and followup.
5.negotiation offers contract negotiations.
6. Maintain regular contact with clients
7. Discipline strong values.
8.abilities to work independently. With interpersonal skills. And client management
9. Good networking with another agents
10.following company procedures and talking on phone or face to face with clients with a confident.
Leasing agent Dubai
Dubai Business centre
Job description: Urgent Hiring: Leasing Agent
All Nationalities are welcome
• Present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants
• Advertise available properties
• Determine the needs of prospect customers
• Confirm rental application data
• Stay knowledgeable of the property market status
• Provide information on all aspects of properties
• Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close deals
Property Manager Dubai
Job description: PROPERTY MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
• Must be 25 years old and above
• Has at least 1-2 years of professional experience on Property Management field
• Driving License is not required but preferable
• Excellent Communication Skills – fluency in English is a must both for Oral & Written
• Has adequate knowledge in Real Estate Regulatory Agency procedures
• Has experience in liaising with clients & associating them to the proper connections / agencies / departments
• Has knowledge in UAE Market
• Knows how to handle property inspections, maintenance, etc.
Key One Properties
Property Manager Dubai
Key One Properties is a Dubai based company that has expertise in property management. Our company has been operating since 2007. Our company gained a reputation as a trusted name here in Dubai real estate market with hard work, knowledge base and competence.
We are looking for an experienced Property Manager / Property leasing consultant who will be responsible for the leasing of our own residential and managed units within Dubai, UAE.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Present our properties in the best light to promote lettings
- Provide honest professional advice to tenants
- Consistently achieve monthly targets
- Deal with calls for lease properties
- Resolve tenant issues
- Manage the move in and out process and report on the physical condition of the property and all financial arrangements
- Work within tight deadlines and achieve results, with or without direct supervision
-update the company about the physical condition of the property, and financial arrangements.
-Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.