Real Estate & Property
Sales and Marketing Professional Dubai
Actively promote the companies services; including and not limited to Sales and Leasing, Property Management, Currency exchange, Furnishing, Removals, Relocation and Short Term Lets.
Maintain regular contact with developers, landlords, investors, tenants and owners to find new opportunities and assess existing ones. Via telephone calls, emails, letters and meetings.
Attend property viewings with prospective buyers and tenants.
Research potential business to secure buildings, projects, developments, apartments and villas, for sale and for rent.
Keep up-to-date with the UAE real estate market and proposed developments, property laws, tenants, developers, investors, competitors and their marketing activities.
Actively seek business opportunities, properties and developments for ERE HOMES.
Follow up with clients and ERE HOMES accountants to ensure that contracts are finalized, payments made and that settlement occurs on the due date.
Ensure that all transactions are completed properly and the customer is satisfied with the services provided by ERE HOMES.
Maintain accurate files, records and databases.
Accurately complete the client contact forms, listings forms, computer forms and files and other property forms daily and ensure all property details are correctly listed in ERE HOMES Property Management system before leaving the office at the end of each day.
Produce reports when required to update management and clients.
Adapt Listing Contracts, Contracts of Sales and Tenancy contracts when required.
Ensure documents are correctly filed, deposits paid and contracts are delivered to relevant ERE HOMES sections.
Meet and negotiate with business partners to finalize transactions.
Attend functions held by developers, landlords and other property groups.
Meet with developers and landlords to secure properties and developments for listing with ERE HOMES.
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Required real estate agents to work on 50% commission basis for a real estate company in Dubai. The candidate must have the following credentials:
• RERA certified.
• Experience in the Dubai real estate market.
• Ability to close deals and negotiate with customers.
• English speaking skills is required, but other language is an advantage.
• UAE driving license.
To apply please send your CV
Next Level Real Estate
Property Sales Agents Dubai
To execute property sales to achieve monthly sales targets while ensuring high quality customer service; and identifying opportunities to maximize sales volume and profitability to grow future business.
Property Sales Strategy and Procedures
Market Research and Analysis
Optimizing Return on Investments
Sales Target and Revenue
Customer Service and Communications
General knowledge of Business Development, Marketing, Finance
Presentation and Reporting
Works hard towards consistently achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets to ensure accomplishment of the overall companys target.
Understands business implications of decisions and displays orientation to profitability.
knowledge of market and competition and aligns work with strategic goals.
Actively prospects and acquires new accounts.
Producing innovative ideas and sales strategies to meet objectives.
Develop and increase business by following up on potential leads with face to face presentation and meetings with clients and providing them the utmost customer service.
Identifies business opportunities and pinpoints problem areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability per property sales.
Ensure that the key accounts are effectively managed.
Ensures to submit consistent property sales plans every month or quarterly for corporate sales review and revenue update.
Perform any related duties and special projects as requested by the Manager. salary and commission
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Parallel Views is an experienced Real Estate Brokerage Firm which has succeeded in setting a Business Standard that has been a benchmark amongst all Real Estate Firms in Dubai. Since our formation we have grown multifold year after year by creating our successful presence across Dubai and today we are a RERA licensed Organization holding a wealthy portfolio of properties within UAE.
Employees working with Parallel Views are best in the industry because they are hand picked and trained with a vision to serve premium customers with an unparalleled experience.
We offer: -
- At Parallel Views, we want our associates to reach their potential hence we will train, nurture and mold you to be one of the refined and baked professional with our high quality internal trainings. If you want to build yourself further then this job is for you!
- Strong marketing support to build an exhaustive client database
- Infrastructure and logistical support to advertise properties through Propspace (CRM system), Gulf news, Property Finder, Dubizzle, Just Rental and Just Properties.
- Strong commission scheme up to 75% with reasonable targets (This is a commission based position with no salary)
Job Description: -
Parallel Views is looking for highly enthusiastic Sales Consultants to join the bunch of our smart working team and grow along with the growth of the firm. This will be the ideal position for you if you are passionate about sales and striving for high standard earnings.
- Providing guidance to sellers and prospective buyers regarding the current market trends, property listings, preparing related documents & reports.
- Acquiring properties from Landlords to be listed with the company.
- Study and review outsource property listings, trends, trade journals and relevant literature
- Analyse and compare a property listed to determine its competitive market price and negotiate with the seller to adjust his price
Property Consultant Dubai
Real Estate Company has been active for over 16 years now; with our superior marketing team, training academy and talented agents; we are one of the top ten real estate brokerages in Dubai. We are currently on the lookout for experienced Property Consultants experts to join our strong team. Our ideal candidate would have hands on experience in the Dubai property market.
• Premium access to developers
• Basic salary
• Unlimited listings in Dubizzle, Property Finder
• Company Visa and RERA fully paid
• Team Assistant to help list & refresh properties
• Flexible working hours and environment
Candidates to be European , Russian. Chinese nationality.
Urgently looking for Sales Lease Manager for Real Estate Agency in Dubai with very attractive package.
Must be RERA License Holder.
Property Consultant Dubai
We are a dynamic and established Real Estate company, looking for Experienced Property Consultant. Our Sales office is a street level retail located in a high traffic prime location. Candidates:
- Experience in Dubai Real Estate, RERA certified.
- Computer literate, Driver’s license.
- A team player and motivated.
- Fluent in English.
- Have good communication, negotiation and closing skills.
- Continuous training to our team in order to reach their full potential.
- Employment visa and health insurance are part of our package.
- Full marketing, administration and management support
- Office open 6 days a week for agents to use CRM
Real Estate Agents Dubai
RE/MAX UAE is on its way to becoming one of the key players in Dubai’s real estate market. We are bringing the real estate business into new heights and we need key players to join us in our success story.
WHY JOIN US?
- We are the largest global real estate network with over 96,000 agents in 97 countries.
- Competitive commission structures of up to 80%
- Lucrative compensation packages and benefits
- Extensive Marketing and Administrative Support
- International lead generation system
- Industry leading Training & Development
- Timely commission payment
- Tie up with leading Developers
- Modern conveniently located offices with a warm & friendly atmosphere
- Growing number of local offices
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Real estate experience is welcome
- UAE Driver’s license and RERA Certification preferred.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken. Having a second language is preferred.
- The candidate should be a proactive go-getter to keep ahead of the competition.
- Young, energetic and flexible with the ability to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be aself-motivated professional who is dynamic, presentable, confident and assertive
- Is passionate about real estate and possess the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients