Real Estate & Property
Step Up Placements
Property Consultants Dubai
leading Real Estate Organization based in Dubai
-The job role will comprise primarily of sales, marketing and business development.
-It may include channel partnering, sales promotions, networking with HNI’s, assigning targets to agents with the prime focus on generating sales.
A Real Estate company is looking for an Arabic speaking executive with the following qualifications:
-Well versed with Dubai Rental Laws
-Preparation, filling, negotiating and analysis of not limited to Rental disputes/ cases
-Filling of legal documents
-Legal analysis of the materials in the case
-Work experience in the legal field - not less than 2 years
-English and Arabic - fluent (including legal terminology)
-Experience of work with contracts (Real Estate)
-Perfect knowledge of legal basis of the UAE
-Ability to communicate with clients
Property Consultant Dubai
Job Description –
• A property or real estate consultant has to consult with the client in selecting the best property depending on the needs and the budget.
• The consultant acts as an adviser to the client to help him / her with information and economically viable changes
• He / she shares expertise on the real estate world with the client. The job of Consulting involves technical competency, thoughtful analysis and critical inquiry. The consultants have to deal with the residential and commercial estate.
• He / she have to make sure that the requirements of the clients are met exactly. Accordingly a real estate consultant is that “they can offer a prospective buyer an 'a la carte' array of services to select from that are customized to service the buyer's needs”.
• Required previous experience in real estate
• You will need to learn the Laws and legal requirements relating to Real Estate
• Excellent communication and skills both verbally and written. You will need to advise clients about renovation works and other repair works. Therefore, you will need to develop and maintain relationships with various service providers
• To be educated of the benefits and liabilities of each community in a project’s sphere of influence (i.e. schools, amenities, trends of investment, etc.), thereby augmenting the real estate information needed to make an informed decision
• To possess full UAE Driving License, drive in a safe manner and to have clean car that is pleasant for clients who may need to be ferried between properties by the consultant
• Strong negotiation skills and an interchangeable sympathetic manner are required for dealing with sellers and buyers
• A good knowledge about the area both logistically and practically is highly beneficial and this knowledge increases with experience
• Proactive work ethic and ability to multi task whilst providing pleasant and quality customer service. Attention to detail to ensure that all correspondence is both spelt and grammatically correct
Job Type- Full-time
Required education- High school or equivalent
Salary- Basic (Negotiable)+ Commission
Required experience- Real Estate (Sales) 1 year
Required license or certification- UAE Valid Driving License
Interested candidate can also send their updated CV
Property Sales Consultants Dubai
Be part of an Elite Real Estate Co, operating in Dubai for 13 years
Candidates must have 1 year DIRECT Residential & Commercial Sales or Business Banking and property mortgage / financial background Experience. (A Plus: Experience in Dubai Property Market)
Must be a University Degree Holder with Ready Attested Certificates
Must have RERA certification
Must have a valid UAE driving license
We are offering new members attractive commission packages and wider opportunities for personal growth and income.
Property Specialist Dubai
Company - Rostock Real Estate Brokers
Employment Type - Full Time
Gender - Male or Female
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Our client is a leading multi national real estate developer based in Dubai. They are looking to expand their team by hiring a number of experienced relationship managers for their Dubai office.
At Least 2 Years sales experience selling across to High Net worth Individuals.
Ideally from the following industries
Time-Share / Vacation Ownership
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing relationships with customers from a large client base in addition to developing new client base and revenue streams. Meeting with clients face to face, you will also build rapport with a view to cross and upsell further services to different areas of the businesses you deal with. With time split evenly between the office and client visits, incredible variance is offered. Candidates must have relevant experience of working in a KPI led sales environment delivering sales of high ticket items. There is a very appealing commission and bonus scheme on offer.
Presentable, young, confident, enthusiastic, pro-active and assertive individuals.
Good Communication Skills in English and either Arabic / Cantonese / Mandarin / Urdu or Hindi
The company will provide excellent training and fantastic growth opportunities with an unlimited earning potential, set in a multi cultural and international environment in Dubai selling one of Dubai's most ambitious resort projects.
Real Estate Agents Dubai
With Real Estate Experience in Dubai.
- Excellent Communication and Negotiation Skills.
- RERA Certified
- Can able to bring business to the company
- Must have the ability to source clients and listings for the company.
-with pleasant personality
-Presentable at all times
-Can work under pressure-Fluent in English
Please send your CV
Real Estate Agnets Dubai
Based in UAE
-Committed, driven, and professional.
-Excellent English and communication skills.
-Valid UAE Drivers License.
-Proven sales track record.
-Real Estate Experience is required.
-Multilingual is preferred.