Real Estate & Property
Roots Land Real Estate
Estate Agents Dubai
JOB SUMMARY Manage the Sales & Leasing department, plan and implement marketing plans to ensure achievement of the individual and team targets. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Establish sales and leasing objectives by forecasting expected sales and leasing volume. Develop and implement marketing strategies and plans. Guide, advise, discipline and motivate Agents; follow up on work results. Conduct sales & leasing meetings. Maintains professional and technical knowledge of UAE Real Estate market. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results. Identify further business opportunities, build and maintain strong business relationships with clients, developers, etc. Develop new leads and increase sales for the office. Develop effective training programs for Agents. Liaise with the HR Department for recruitment, induction program, training & development of Agents. Assist and consult clients throughout the leasing process by providing them with updated and accurate market information and by scheduling visits to the community. Ensure smooth and professional lease and sale transactions. Establish and maintain effective, positive and professional working relationships with internal and external clients (Landlords, Tenants, Roots Land colleagues, Developers, etc.). Maintain accurate property and client records and represent the company brand in a professional way. Respect and follow RERA, Ejari and Land Department rules as well as company procedures. Negotiate and close contracts with clients. Prepare monthly competitive survey reports, understand and analyse the real estate market trends and subtleties. Duties are not limited to the above mentioned responsibilities; additional duties may be required by management. JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS Education and experience: Bachelor or Master Degree. A minimum of 5 year of relevant experience in a similar role preferably in the real estate market. RERA Certified Broker. Must have excellent communication skills and organizational skills necessary. Skills: Excellent communications skills in English verbal and written, Arabic an advantage. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages. Excellent negotiation and selling skills. Leadership, managerial and problem solving skills. Organizational and planning skills. Business acumen. Initiative and confidence. Achievement driven. Miscellaneous: Must have a UAE Driving License and a car. Clear visa status. COMPENSATION Basic salary
Property Sales Consultants Dubai
Be part of an Elite Real Estate Co, operating in Dubai for 13 years
Candidates must have 1 year DIRECT Residential & Commercial Sales or Business Banking and property mortgage / financial background Experience. (A Plus: Experience in Dubai Property Market)
Must be a University Degree Holder with Ready Attested Certificates
Must have RERA certification
Must have a valid UAE driving license
We are offering new members attractive commission packages and wider opportunities for personal growth and income.
Real Estate Manager Dubai
Should have atleas 3 years relevant experience in Real Estate Industry here in UAE
Must be proficient in ENGLISH & ARABIC communication
Landex Real Estate LLC
Real estate agents Dubai
We are a Real Estate Company looking a qualified applicants for the said position. We provide High commission up to 70%, RERA, Visa, Basic salary (optional) and different packages.
*knows how to handle clients of different nationalities and background
*has flair in speaking and sales presentation
*highly independent and results oriented
*matching clients to specific properties then arranging and conducting viewings
*effective verbal and written communications skills. English is a must
*assess buyers needs and locate properties for this consideration
*must be having good experience in same field
*good experience in rental and sales
*good knowledge of Dubai market
Should have experience at least 6 months up
*must have valid driving license
*fluent in English. second language is advantage
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Concept Homes is looking for a real estate professional to work in our Dubai Office.
About this Company
The ethos at the heart of Concept Homes is to provide the best possible customer service in our quest to become Dubai’s most successful and trusted real estate broker. We are looking for an experienced Real Estate Agent who is enthusiastic, pro-active and self-motivated. The chosen candidate must have excellent presentation and communications skills.
• Job Role: Real Estate Agent
• Employment Type: Full Time
• Monthly Salary: 50% commission on all deals. This can increase depending on performance. NO BASIC SALARY
• Office based in Business Bay
• Coordinate the sale of houses, businesses, flats, factories, shops and plots on behalf of owners;
• Discuss the method of sale, presentation of the property, costs and inspection times with vendors (sellers);
• Assess buyers' needs and locate properties for their consideration;
• Take prospective buyers to inspect properties;
• Advise on merits of properties and terms of sale;
• Promote sales of properties through advertisements and participation in multiple listing services such as Dubizzle and Property Finder.
• Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, when details of transactions need to be negotiated, generally representing one or the other;
• Draw up legal agreements between sellers and buyers;
• Advice & answer clients’ questions on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, maintenance, appraisals and related matters;
• Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price;
• Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases;
Desired Skills and Experience
• Honest, enthusiastic and trustworthy,
• Friendly and pleasant Personality,
• Professional appearance,
• Excellent negotiator,
• Available by phone or e-mail,
• Excellent communicator,
• Good analytical skills.
• Well organized and detail oriented,
• Have a good understanding of the Dubai property market and areas.
• Minimum 6 months to 1 year experience in Dubai
• Excellent English communication skills (other languages are advantageous),
• Competent with MS Office
• Should have knowledge about Real Estate market in Dubai,
• Should have UAE Driving License and personal car as the job requires you to travel within Dubai for property viewings and meetings,
Relationship Manager Dubai
Relationship managers (Individual Role) with a reputed property developer in UAE.
Nationality - ONLY Arabic / Western / European / Chinese and only Indian Female Candidates.
Must have experience in Property Sales / Life insurance / Timeshare / RealEstate / FMCG sales experience.
Real Estate Agent - Dubai
Work on exciting new off plan projects when you become an agent for Springfield, one of the top real estate brokerage firms in the region.
We are hiring ambitious sales agents for our new Head Office in Bay Square, Business Bay.
With no bounds on earning potential our agents consistently make between 20,000- 100,000 monthly.
As a Springfield Agent, you get the chance to work on our exclusive projects and as a broker in any freehold area of your expertise.
The Property Consultant will be responsible for managing different properties from property owners, creating relationships with investors and landlords, generating leads, creating advertisements on online portals, arranging viewings, and closing deals.
Join us if you have:
- Past experience in Sales ideally in real estate or Property Development
- You like working in a competitive environment driven by commissions
- Bachelor's Degree
- RERA Card is a plus
- UAE Drivers License
Join us and receive:
- Intensive 1-month Integration Program with training
- Generous pay scheme with high commission structure
- Advanced lead generation system
- Access to hundreds of quality listings and leads
- Exceptional marketing and admin support
- Employment Visa and RERA Card
- Live listings on Property Finder, Dubizzle, Bayut and other portals locals and internationally
- Comprehensive CRM tools
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Second most performing Real Estate company in Dubai is now currently looking to expand its team.
Established in 2009, our client has grown significantly thanks to their high ethical standards, local knowledge, and honest approach to Dubai Real Estate.
They have helped connect thousands of buyers to sellers and landlords to tenants, with a focus on World-Class Customer Service and area-specialist knowledge. Our multi-lingual Client Managers come from a wide range of backgrounds, and are always on hand to help you through the process.
Our client is present across all communities in Dubai, having established a foothold in areas such as Meadows, Lakes, Springs, Jumeirah Islands, Arabian Ranches and Green Community East & West. Weâ€™re now in up-and-coming areas such as Emirates Hills, Palm Jumeirah, Victory Heights and the newer Jumeirah Village projects.
Market leading package available
Commission package role, with attractive percentage split.
Realistic Earnings AED 600,000 annually Tax Free
Top Consultants AED 1,000,000 + annually
The company provides the following:
- One of the best remuneration packages in the industry.
- Company 4 x 4 cars