Real Estate & Property
Real Estate Agents Dubai
We are looking for a professional real estate agent to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. The responsibilities will include and is not limited to:
Marketing listings and providing guidance on Rent, buy, or sell property for clients.
Undertake to study property listings.
Interview prospective clients and conduct site visits for clients.
Discuss conditions of sale, and draw up real estate contracts.
Minimum experience required: 3 to 4 years in Abu Dhabi market and should be fluent in Arabic and English. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate. Please mial your CV
Great Deal Real Estate
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Great Deal Real Estate is based on Business Bay area. Great Deal is managing exclusive stock and has great access to the best real estate’s stock in Dubai.
Great Deal is looking to recruit motivated property consultants for freehold areas to join their expanding team immediately.
This is a great opportunity with an excellent commission structure,
• Great Package – Basic Salary with attractive commission
• Unique database of buyers and sellers
• Continuous training and coaching environment
• Quality Leads database and network
Candidate should be:
• All Nationalities are accepted
• Good personal presentation
• Excellent sales track record
• Aggressive reaching the target and going higher
• Dubai Real estate market experience and understanding mandatory at least 1 year experience
• Having driving license and car
• Disciplined and organized person
• Excellent communication skills
• Good team player
• Computer literate
Key One Properties
Property Manager Dubai
Key One Properties is a Dubai based company that has expertise in property management. Our company has been operating since 2007. Our company gained a reputation as a trusted name here in Dubai real estate market with hard work, knowledge base and competence.
We are looking for an experienced Property Manager / Property leasing consultant who will be responsible for the leasing of our own residential and managed units within Dubai, UAE.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Present our properties in the best light to promote lettings
- Provide honest professional advice to tenants
- Consistently achieve monthly targets
- Deal with calls for lease properties
- Resolve tenant issues
- Manage the move in and out process and report on the physical condition of the property and all financial arrangements
- Work within tight deadlines and achieve results, with or without direct supervision
-update the company about the physical condition of the property, and financial arrangements.
-Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
Sales & Leasing Consultant Dubai
Sales & Leasing Consultant Reporting to Sales Manager Type Full-time Salary Range Above industry standard Department Residential Sales & Leasing Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Are you a good communicator and genuinely like dealing with people Are you focused, organized and able to manage your time effectively Are you a self-starter who can work alone but also within a team Are you comfortable with new technology - PCs and internet Are you prepared to work long hours including evenings Are you able to handle several deals at the same time Are you presentable and approachable Are you a skilled negotiator Are you keen to learn and improve your skills Are you keen to earn as much money as you can Are you better under pressure and working to monthly targets Are you happy to work in a busy, competitive environment Can remain positive and enthusiastic whatever the situation If the answer is a resounding yes then please read on. The Company PRD property services are a dynamic, ambitious global real estate brand providing residential and commercial sales and leasing, as well as property management and maintenance real estate services to Dubai property owners. The Role The office is currently looking for a Sales and Leasing Consultant to be responsible for the acquisition of listings, the presentation to the market and the subsequent sale of suitable properties in sufficient quantity to satisfy business targets. In this role you will manage current vendors and contacts and source new leads as well as pitch for new listings, handle the marketing of all properties and manage the sales process from listing to completion, from offer to signing tenancy agreement. . Benefits • Above industry standard commissions • Monthly and quarterly bonus scheme • Access to highly qualified clients and prospects • Extensive marketing support • Residence VISA • RERA Course Please send your CV
Real estate agents Dubai
Job description: We are recruiting Experienced Real Estate Brokers in both Sales & Leasing who can join our team immediately
• Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
• Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
• Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
• Good communication skills and the ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and colleagues
• Strong organization skills, as you may be dealing with more than one property at a time.
• Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters.
• Willingness to take on responsibility, as estate agents will likely be afforded a great deal of responsibility early on.
• Follow-up deals and ensure any sales closed and all business activities and documents comply with RERA laws and practices.
• Ensuring an effective working relationship with owners, developers, and clients, and briefing your Manager promptly on any significant issues arising from those contacts.
• Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills.
• Client Management
• Negotiate rent or sale and close deal with client
• Excellent communication skills in English (additional language is an advantage)
• UAE Sales/Leasing experience
• Knowledge of Dubai Freehold Property Market
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to achieve Sales/Leasing targets
• Qualities to work in a team
• Strong negotiation skills
• Dubai (Preferred)
• Real estate: 1-2 years (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
We are one of the best companies, which cater to all types of property needs in Dubai and UAE. Whether you are looking to rent, buy, sell property in Dubai, we are the ones who promise to provide you efficient, dedicated and professional services in all areas of your operations.
Real Estate Agents Dubai
We are looking for EXPERIENCED real estate property consultants! (minimum 2 years Dubai Experience)
We offer extensive real estate services including residential, commercial, sales and re-sales of properties direct from owners.
Our team has over 20+ years of combined real estate experience in Dubai and Canada. We are committed to offer personalized quality service which includes sales, investment analysis, property portfolio management and strategic market advisory services.
What we are looking for:
Real Estate Property Consultant
Selling residential / commercial property in UAE
Leasing / property Management
Manage existing clients investments portfolios
Strong Knowledge of the Local Market (UAE)
Experienced in lead generation, closing deals and negotiating
Knowledgeable of Land Department and UAE Free zone Communities associated procedures
Promote Sale of Property through Advertisement, Open Houses, and participation in listing services
Knowledgeable in past and current Market Price
Coordinate Viewing Appointments to Prospective Buyers
Generate list of Properties that are compatible to buyer's financial resources and needs
Real estate agents Dubai
Job description: Sales and Leasing Consultant
• The Property Consultant is responsible to pursue new business for generating revenue while actively maintaining relations with established clients towards generating future (repeat) business transactions and support the overall operations of the Company Reporting to the Manager – Sales and Leasing.
• The Property Consultant will play a critical role in helping the Company to achieve strategic profit objectives. The agent shares responsibility for meeting team targets and adequate coverage at exhibitions, trade shows, etc. with the team.
• The agent is responsible to maintain the highest quality of customer and client satisfaction while actively seeking out and developing new business.
• To be successful the agent must develop a collaborative work ethic between all departments and understand the property market in detail.
• Achieve assigned revenue targets - Source and increase the inventory stock of units including ownership information - Source / generate leads by active networking and relationship building.
• Ensure good professional relationship with owners, developers and clients - Ensure all leads and enquiries are attended to as per best customer service practices.
• Follow up with clients on a regular basis - Update records on regularly.
• Adhere to company’s policy and procedure for each transaction including issuing, collecting and recording relevant documentation - Pro-actively strive to have an in-depth understanding of the local market, advertising and signage requirements.
Tango Real Estate
Real Estate Agents Dubai
We are fast growing multinational Real Estate Company in Dubai, looking to hire young and ambitious Sales and Leasing Property Consultants for immediate recruitment. We are looking for an individual to have the following capabilities in him/her - Smart - Willing to work hard - Bright and Enthusiastic - Passionate and Driven - Ethical and Professional - Ambitious and Motivated - Organized and Service Orientated - Basic Computer Skills - Professional in closing the deal - Well English speaking and writing command - Have telesales and face-to-face sales experience - Be hungry for success & financial gain Its an added value if the individual has the following with him/her - RERA Certification - Driving License and own Car Brief Job Description The individual should be able to liaise with clients in order to accommodate their sales and rentals requirement until such time as the appropriate property is found. You should do extensive networking within the community and generate leads. You can focus on all areas whether commercial or residential. Following up on all paperwork as necessary and ensuring that accurate and up to date information is available for entry in to the relevant system. We provide: - Daily property and client leads - Periodical training program - Extensive client database - Large marketing budget - Personal laptop - Supporting Team - CRM System uploading to 10+ Web Portals - Full colored marketing and advertising materials - Optimized and Updated Website - Competitive and friendly Office Environment