Real Estate & Property
Real estate agents Dubai
We are hiring a Real Estate Agent for Pure Home Real Estate LLC, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Assist sellers in how to best promote their properties to attract advantageous offers.
Advertise properties through a variety of marketing techniques.
Evaluate the clients’ desires and economic capabilities to discover the appropriate suggestions.
Provide information regarding legal guidelines, rates, specifications, and property availability.
Mediate the dealings between sellers and buyers ensuring good conduct and the honest exchange of information towards a beneficial understanding.
Appraise the value of properties by thoroughly researching the market or past purchases.
Present properties to potential buyers and address questions or concerns.
Draft and complete important legal documents (contracts, agreements etc).
Coordinate property auctions or exchanges.
Generate and manage lists of properties for sale.
Remain knowledgeable about the market and best practices.
Valid UAE Driving License + CAR
Outstanding people skills with a demonstrable aptitude in negotiation.
Trustworthy and results-driven.
Real estate agent Dubai
Property Consultant Required - Dubai
1. Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suits them
2. Achieving sales targets on a consistent basis
3. Building a network
4. Converting leads provided by the company
5. Displaying and marketing the property to possible buyers.
6. Keeping up to date with new products and offers
7. Updating Salesforce diligently and working closely with Sales Administration team
8. Ensuring the relevant documentation and payments are collected on time
9. Handling client objections, concerns and queries effortlessly
What we are looking for:
1. Added advantage having Dubai Real Estate sales experience selling luxury property
2. Dealt with High-Net-Worth individuals in the past and who has good contacts with HNIs
3. Have excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your business
4. Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful
Real estate manager Dubai
Dubai Off Plan
1. Real Estate Sales Manager: Experienced in a managerial role either in Dubai or the International brokerage market or has a proven track record in off plan offsite development sales.
2. Real Estate Brokers: Experienced or fresh, highly driven, committed to results.
3. Telemarketers: Experienced in an outbound, high traffic call center, or experienced in time share or investment related sales entities within a similar capacity.
Join us to make a difference.
We accept and encourage Internships. If you are committed and hope to start a career, we support you, once we were starters and we got the support.
Residential Realtor Dubai
Purpose of the position:
Rent, buy, or sell property for clients. Perform duties, such as study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, and negotiate sale condition and prices.
The Residential Realtor reports to the Sales Manger and is responsible for rent, buy, or sell property for clients.
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisement, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
- Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sales listings.
- Display commercial, industrial, agricultural, and residential properties to clients and explain their features.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Understand clients' financial and credit status to determine eligibility for financing.
- Develop networks of attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors to whom clients may be referred.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Rent or lease properties on behalf of clients.
- Solicit and compile listings of available rental properties.
- Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients.
Real Estate Broker Dubai
Working as a real estate broker in a small, boutique real estate agency in the centre of Dubai. The position requires somebody who is not afraid of hard work. Part-time considered.
•1 year minimum real estate – experience in Dubai
•English speaking (verbal & written) other languages is a bonus
•Excellent communication skills
•Driving license with vehicle
•Knowledge of Dubai’s property laws and regulations
•Able to join immediately
•RERA Registered (preferable)
•Marketing and administrative support
•Hands-on experienced management
•Enjoyable working environment
•Visa and other legalities
The position is full time, 5 days per week, 9am until 6pm, which will include one day at the weekend when required.
Please send your CV
Real estate agent Dubai
Job description: Vacancy for Male or Female Experienced Real Estate Team Leader
Expert in Residential (Leasing and Sales)
We are a real estate company based in Business Bay, Dubai and we are recruiting for an Experienced Real Estate Team Leaders who is talented, self-motivated and goal-driven to join our team.
• 10+ years’ experience in Real Estate and a proven track record in selling and renting properties in the UAE
• Must have knowledge and experience of sales and leasing properties.
• Must possess excellent communication skills.
• Must have a knowledge in legal documentation (contracts, agreements, closing statements as per law, etc.)
• Attend property events to generate new business leads.
• Be well groomed with a positive outlook.
Interested applicants can send their CV
Real estate agents Dubai
Country: United Arab Emirates
Job description: Desired Candidate:-
Experience - 2.5 to 5 yrs
Excellent communication Skills.
Aggressive & Confident.
Understanding of Real Estate as an asset class and the corresponding market outlook.
Strong PR Skills.
Responsible for selling luxury residential properties of International Locations like US, Canada, Australia, UK & Dubai.
Maximize revenue generation and lead closures by supporting marketing team for various digital Campaigns.
Responsible for generating business through Primary Market and Real Estate across International regions Maintaining strong relationship with the developers, corporate, third party channels, new and existing clients.
Focusing on upcoming projects and prime properties in the International Location Offer customized portfolio solutions to clients based on their risk/ return and liquidity profile.
Meeting HNI / Ultra HNI clients & giving investment solutions & designing portfolios for them.
Transaction management and deal closure from sourcing to ROI generation.
Develop Square Yards as a brand by ensuring service standards in line with company policies.
Job Type: Full-time
Casabella Property Broker
Sales Property Consultant Dubai
To do the following;
Carry out day-to-day functions of sales (in those territories assigned to you) either independently or in conjunction with other Sales Consultants. This includes buying and/or selling properties for the clients.
Plan and carry out direct marketing and sales activities for residential and commercial properties in Dubai.
To list and to market the properties in the CRM system and keep it up to date.
Reviewing property listings, visiting property sites with prospective clients, discussing legal circumstances of the sale and examining Real Estate contracts.
Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses and participation in multiple listing services.
Estimate the current market price and suggest a reserve or minimum selling price list details of land or buildings for sale and arrange for the advertising of properties.
Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone and personal visits.
Review property listings, trade journals and relevant literature and attend conventions, seminars and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
Professionally handle assigned areas. Handle independently customer inquiries and generate new leads.
Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sales listings. Solicit and compile listings of available sales properties.