Real Estate & Property
Next Level Real Estate
Property Sales Agents Dubai
To execute property sales to achieve monthly sales targets while ensuring high quality customer service; and identifying opportunities to maximize sales volume and profitability to grow future business.
Property Sales Strategy and Procedures
Market Research and Analysis
Optimizing Return on Investments
Sales Target and Revenue
Customer Service and Communications
General knowledge of Business Development, Marketing, Finance
Presentation and Reporting
Works hard towards consistently achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets to ensure accomplishment of the overall companys target.
Understands business implications of decisions and displays orientation to profitability.
knowledge of market and competition and aligns work with strategic goals.
Actively prospects and acquires new accounts.
Producing innovative ideas and sales strategies to meet objectives.
Develop and increase business by following up on potential leads with face to face presentation and meetings with clients and providing them the utmost customer service.
Identifies business opportunities and pinpoints problem areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability per property sales.
Ensure that the key accounts are effectively managed.
Ensures to submit consistent property sales plans every month or quarterly for corporate sales review and revenue update.
Perform any related duties and special projects as requested by the Manager. salary and commission
Real estate agents Dubai
We are looking for a professional real estate agent to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. Real estate agent responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers.Proven working experience as a real estate agent or real estate salesperson. Proven track of successful sales record
Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills. Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills. Pleasant and trustworthy. MS Office familiarity.Real estate agent’s or broker’s licence
Property Sales Agents Dubai
Client was established in 2002, as a residential, leisure and commercial developer in Dubai and the Middle East. In the past decade, Client has expanded into Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. It is a global leader in branded real estate, the company is also developing a US$1 billion hotel and luxury serviced residences in the Burj area of Dubai. Company is building the next generation of Middle East luxury living.
Designation : Property Sales Consultants
Exp : 2-5 Yrs
Work Location : Dubai ( candidates residing in UAE Mandatory and who can attend interview Locally )
-Min 2 years direct sales experience.
- Good personality (energetic, good presentation, driven)
- Excellent communication skills
-Candidate with direct sales experience (Real estate/Life Insurance)
-Male or Female within the age group of 33
Leasing agent Dubai
Dubai Business centre
Job description: Urgent Hiring: Leasing Agent
All Nationalities are welcome
• Present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants
• Advertise available properties
• Determine the needs of prospect customers
• Confirm rental application data
• Stay knowledgeable of the property market status
• Provide information on all aspects of properties
• Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close deals
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Our client is a leading multi national real estate developer based in Dubai. They are looking to expand their team by hiring a number of experienced relationship managers for their Dubai office.
At Least 2 Years sales experience selling across to High Net worth Individuals.
Ideally from the following industries
Time-Share / Vacation Ownership
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing relationships with customers from a large client base in addition to developing new client base and revenue streams. Meeting with clients face to face, you will also build rapport with a view to cross and upsell further services to different areas of the businesses you deal with. With time split evenly between the office and client visits, incredible variance is offered. Candidates must have relevant experience of working in a KPI led sales environment delivering sales of high ticket items. There is a very appealing commission and bonus scheme on offer.
Presentable, young, confident, enthusiastic, pro-active and assertive individuals.
Good Communication Skills in English and either Arabic / Cantonese / Mandarin / Urdu or Hindi
The company will provide excellent training and fantastic growth opportunities with an unlimited earning potential, set in a multi cultural and international environment in Dubai selling one of Dubai's most ambitious resort projects.
Property Consultant Dubai
- Achieve assigned revenue targets
- Source and increase the inventory stock of units including ownership information
- Source / generate leads by active networking, making outbound calls and relationship building
- Ensure all leads and enquiries are attended to as per best customer service practices; follow up with clients on a regular basis
- Update records on Masterkey regularly; accurately record all client details in the database and ensure that all responses are dealt with, in accordance with customer service standards
- Adhere to company’s policy and procedure for the complete leasing process / transaction including:
- Issuing, collecting and recording relevant documentation
- Complete data sheet and submit leasing pack after completion of transaction
- Specific approval from Manager for any change / amendment in leasing contract and dealing with external agencies
- Pro-actively strive to have an in-depth understanding of the local market, including the company’s market share and that of competitors
- Promote other Company Services where appropriate and generate referral leads
- Other Company related duties that may be assigned by the head of the department that are consistent with the department and Company mandate
Residential Realtor Dubai
Purpose of the position:
Rent, buy, or sell property for clients. Perform duties, such as study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, and negotiate sale condition and prices.
The Residential Realtor reports to the Sales Manger and is responsible for rent, buy, or sell property for clients.
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisement, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
- Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sales listings.
- Display commercial, industrial, agricultural, and residential properties to clients and explain their features.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Understand clients' financial and credit status to determine eligibility for financing.
- Develop networks of attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors to whom clients may be referred.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Rent or lease properties on behalf of clients.
- Solicit and compile listings of available rental properties.
- Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients.
Real estate agents Dubai
Job description: DREAM TODAY REAL ESTATEIS LOOKING FOR 2 PEOPLE Female or Male
With at least 2 years hands-on administrative support experience preferable in account and finance.
Must have excellent reporting, administrative, communication, organizational, analytical, problem solving, research skills and customer service.
Must have high stress tolerance; reliable and consistent, attentive to details and has the ability to prioritize projects
Solid written and verbal communication skills.
Proficient in MS Office Applications
Minimum 2 years’ experience.
-It is mandatory to have a high level in Spanish and English (both verbal and written)
-Candidates must be able to live and work in Abu Dhabi. We provide Accommodation