Real Estate & Property
Property manager Dubai
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
A reputable company is currently seeking a person to fill in the position mentioned above.
• Meeting with new clients firstly by telephone or in the office to discuss potential new contracts
• Help the management to solve issues, create value, maximize growth and improve business performance
• Prepare business proposals and presentations
• Implement recommendations / solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out
• Liaise with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions
• Must be 25 years old and above
• Preferably Business Management, Administration, Finance or Economics graduate
• Driving License is not required but preferable
• Excellent Communication Skills – fluency in English is a must both for Oral & Written
• Can work under pressure
• Good with problem-solving and strategic planning
• Has analytical skills
• Flexible with working hours
Property Manager Dubai
Key One Properties is a Dubai based company that has expertise in property management. Our company has been operating since 2007. Our company gained a reputation as a trusted name here in Dubai real estate market with hard work, knowledge base and competence.
We are looking for an experienced Property Manager / Property leasing consultant who will be responsible for the leasing of our own residential and managed units within Dubai, UAE.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Present our properties in the best light to promote lettings
- Provide honest professional advice to tenants
- Consistently achieve monthly targets
- Deal with calls for lease properties
- Resolve tenant issues
- Manage the move in and out process and report on the physical condition of the property and all financial arrangements
- Work within tight deadlines and achieve results, with or without direct supervision
-update the company about the physical condition of the property, and financial arrangements.
-Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
-Perform all other duties assigned.
- Good Basic Salary and bonus
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 Years’ experience, ideally more, within Property rental and Management in Dubai
- Have Knowledge and Experience of working with Master key system
- Fully proficient in excel and word.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have good written and verbal skills in English
- Knowledge of all Real Estate Laws and their applications
- UAE Driving License and Car
- RERA Broker ID Card is a definite advantage
- Transferable Visa
Real Estate Broker Dubai
Working as a real estate broker in a small, boutique real estate agency in the centre of Dubai. The position requires somebody who is not afraid of hard work. Part-time considered.
•1 year minimum real estate – experience in Dubai
•English speaking (verbal & written) other languages is a bonus
•Excellent communication skills
•Driving license with vehicle
•Knowledge of Dubai’s property laws and regulations
•Able to join immediately
•RERA Registered (preferable)
•Marketing and administrative support
•Hands-on experienced management
•Enjoyable working environment
•Visa and other legalities
The position is full time, 5 days per week, 9am until 6pm, which will include one day at the weekend when required.
Please send your CV
Property Manager Dubai
Responsibility for the management of Properties within the UAE Property Portfolio including maximizing operating profit and return on investment from our Business Centres, conventional offices, retail and residential units.
In addition, you will have responsibility to grow the business from existing revenues to revenue targets set for next 12 months delivering the required operating margins and thereafter on an annual basis.
• Establish rental rate by surveying local rental rates; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
• Attract tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; growing and managing an effective broker network
• Managing rental process from advertising to contract signing, including negotiating leases and collecting security deposit.
• Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow removal services
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Must have UAE property experience
• Preferable to hold UAE broker licence
HOURS OF WORK
Normal hours of work are from 9.00am to 6.00pm – Sunday to Thursday / Saturday 10.00 to 4.00pm
• Up to AED 10,000 + commission dependant on the individual and their current package.
Property consultant Dubai
Property Consultants Dubai Centurion Real Estate Brokers Centurion Real Estate looking to take on qualified & experienced property consultants to add to our fast growing team The ideal candidates should meet the following pre-requisites: - Honesty and integrity - Professional, presentable & organized - 1 - 2 yrs Dubai Real Estate Experience - Fluent in English (additional language preferred) - Well versed and knowledgeable in the Dubai property market - Computer Literate - Valid UAE Drivers License and own car - Selected candidates can get an attractive package of up to 60% Commission.
Real Estate Agents Dubai
RE/MAX UAE is on its way to becoming one of the key players in Dubai’s real estate market. We are bringing the real estate business into new heights and we need key players to join us in our success story.
WHY JOIN US?
- We are the largest global real estate network with over 96,000 agents in 97 countries.
- Competitive commission structures of up to 80%
- Lucrative compensation packages and benefits
- Extensive Marketing and Administrative Support
- International lead generation system
- Industry leading Training & Development
- Timely commission payment
- Tie up with leading Developers
- Modern conveniently located offices with a warm & friendly atmosphere
- Growing number of local offices
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Real estate experience is welcome
- UAE Driver’s license and RERA Certification preferred.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken. Having a second language is preferred.
- The candidate should be a proactive go-getter to keep ahead of the competition.
- Young, energetic and flexible with the ability to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be aself-motivated professional who is dynamic, presentable, confident and assertive
- Is passionate about real estate and possess the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
Property Consultants Dubai
We are looking for Property Consultants in Dubai for a very reputed developer and real estate company.
Must have atleast 2 years direct sales experience and excellent communication skills either English, Arabic, Farsi or Chinese
Senior Property Consultant Dubai
We are recruiting our team of Senior proprety consultant. Possibility evolutions very quick
We are looking for motivated consultants with own Database of clients & property owners
Basic + 50% commissions and more