Real Estate & Property
Sales Manager Dubai
Purpose of the position:
Build and manage a team of residential realtors and listing agents. Perform duties, such as recruit, train, coach and nurture a team.
The Sales Manger reports to the Managing Director and is responsible for the sales and leasing team.
- Recruit team members after carefully assessing their abilities and virtues.
- Team training, sales 101 to communication skills and advance sales techniques.
- Coach the team daily, assist every member one on one and as part of the team, asses each member’s abilities and his effectiveness in a team, while analyzing his strength and weaknesses.
- Make sure the team has all tools needed to perform and prosper.
- Report on the team performance and have his input in the sales strategy as well as setting a plan to hit the set targets of his team.
Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Law and Government — Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders and RERA rules.
Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
Computers and Internet Browsing
Communications and Media — Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
Real estate agent Dubai
Job description: Vacancy for Male or Female Experienced Real Estate Team Leader
Expert in Residential (Leasing and Sales)
We are a real estate company based in Business Bay, Dubai and we are recruiting for an Experienced Real Estate Team Leaders who is talented, self-motivated and goal-driven to join our team.
• 10+ years’ experience in Real Estate and a proven track record in selling and renting properties in the UAE
• Must have knowledge and experience of sales and leasing properties.
• Must possess excellent communication skills.
• Must have a knowledge in legal documentation (contracts, agreements, closing statements as per law, etc.)
• Attend property events to generate new business leads.
• Be well groomed with a positive outlook.
Interested applicants can send their CV
Real Estate Agents Dubai
RE/MAX UAE is on its way to becoming one of the key players in Dubai’s real estate market. We are bringing the real estate business into new heights and we need key players to join us in our success story.
WHY JOIN US?
- We are the largest global real estate network with over 96,000 agents in 97 countries.
- Competitive commission structures of up to 80%
- Lucrative compensation packages and benefits
- Extensive Marketing and Administrative Support
- International lead generation system
- Industry leading Training & Development
- Timely commission payment
- Tie up with leading Developers
- Modern conveniently located offices with a warm & friendly atmosphere
- Growing number of local offices
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Real estate experience is welcome
- UAE Driver’s license and RERA Certification preferred.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken. Having a second language is preferred.
- The candidate should be a proactive go-getter to keep ahead of the competition.
- Young, energetic and flexible with the ability to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be aself-motivated professional who is dynamic, presentable, confident and assertive
- Is passionate about real estate and possess the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
Real estate agents Dubai
Aim real estate
Job description: AIM Real Estate is actively seeking young professionals to fill the position of Admin/Social media assistant. The main job of a real estate office is to coordinate communication between clients and employees.
Essentially, the role of a real estate receptionist is like that of a customer service professional where they take your calls, answer your queries or forward you to the right personnel. Additionally, a receptionist also functions in some ways like a secretary because they are also tasked with clerical and organizational tasks. In some cases, a receptionist may even perform notary duties for certain documents.
Given that a real estate receptionist mostly deals with people, it’s important then to possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Although most of the time a receptionist spends time on the phone, there are occasions when they need to answer to queries by email. Other skills that may be required of receptionists include:
* Attention to detail
* Strong organizational skills
* Creative problem solving skills
Computer skills are also important for receptionists because it’s where a lot of the communication happens, particularly e-mails. Depending on the company, video conferencing and other related activities are part of how the office operates and a receptionist may be asked to set these up. So a good knowledge of how computers work is a must. That and some skill with word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and mail software applications are really useful.
Tango Real Estate
Real Estate Agents Dubai
We are fast growing multinational Real Estate Company in Dubai, looking to hire young and ambitious Sales and Leasing Property Consultants for immediate recruitment. We are looking for an individual to have the following capabilities in him/her - Smart - Willing to work hard - Bright and Enthusiastic - Passionate and Driven - Ethical and Professional - Ambitious and Motivated - Organized and Service Orientated - Basic Computer Skills - Professional in closing the deal - Well English speaking and writing command - Have telesales and face-to-face sales experience - Be hungry for success & financial gain Its an added value if the individual has the following with him/her - RERA Certification - Driving License and own Car Brief Job Description The individual should be able to liaise with clients in order to accommodate their sales and rentals requirement until such time as the appropriate property is found. You should do extensive networking within the community and generate leads. You can focus on all areas whether commercial or residential. Following up on all paperwork as necessary and ensuring that accurate and up to date information is available for entry in to the relevant system. We provide: - Daily property and client leads - Periodical training program - Extensive client database - Large marketing budget - Personal laptop - Supporting Team - CRM System uploading to 10+ Web Portals - Full colored marketing and advertising materials - Optimized and Updated Website - Competitive and friendly Office Environment