Real Estate & Property
Real estate agents Dubai
Responsible for selling luxury residential properties of International Locations like US, Canada, Australia, UK & Dubai.
Maximize revenue generation and lead closures by supporting marketing team for various digital Campaigns.
Responsible for generating business through Primary Market and Real Estate across International regions Maintaining strong relationship with the developers, corporate, third party channels, new and existing clients.
Focusing on upcoming projects and prime properties in the International Location Offer customized portfolio solutions to clients based on their risk/ return and liquidity profile.
Meeting HNI / Ultra HNI clients & giving investment solutions & designing portfolios for them.
Transaction management and deal closure from sourcing to ROI generation.
Develop Square Yards as a brand by ensuring service standards in line with company policies.
Job Type: Full-time
Property manager Dubai
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
A reputable company is currently seeking a person to fill in the position mentioned above.
• Meeting with new clients firstly by telephone or in the office to discuss potential new contracts
• Help the management to solve issues, create value, maximize growth and improve business performance
• Prepare business proposals and presentations
• Implement recommendations / solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out
• Liaise with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions
• Must be 25 years old and above
• Preferably Business Management, Administration, Finance or Economics graduate
• Driving License is not required but preferable
• Excellent Communication Skills – fluency in English is a must both for Oral & Written
• Can work under pressure
• Good with problem-solving and strategic planning
• Has analytical skills
• Flexible with working hours
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Our client is a leading multi national real estate developer based in Dubai. They are looking to expand their team by hiring a number of experienced relationship managers for their Dubai office.
At Least 2 Years sales experience selling across to High Net worth Individuals.
Ideally from the following industries
Time-Share / Vacation Ownership
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing relationships with customers from a large client base in addition to developing new client base and revenue streams. Meeting with clients face to face, you will also build rapport with a view to cross and upsell further services to different areas of the businesses you deal with. With time split evenly between the office and client visits, incredible variance is offered. Candidates must have relevant experience of working in a KPI led sales environment delivering sales of high ticket items. There is a very appealing commission and bonus scheme on offer.
Presentable, young, confident, enthusiastic, pro-active and assertive individuals.
Good Communication Skills in English and either Arabic / Cantonese / Mandarin / Urdu or Hindi
The company will provide excellent training and fantastic growth opportunities with an unlimited earning potential, set in a multi cultural and international environment in Dubai selling one of Dubai's most ambitious resort projects.
Elysian Real Estate
Property Consultant Dubai
Your main purpose as Property Consultant is to proactively source and sell residential and commercial properties through active development of client and investor relationships to achieve targeted business growth.
• Obtain new listings from landlords and promote sales and rentals of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
• Perform Comparative Market Analysis and develop effective marketing plan for clients’ properties.
• Pre-screen and evaluate potential clients to determine what kind of properties they are seeking and want to buy.
• Offer advice on the value of property and negotiate with prospective buyers and sellers during the offer stage.
• Prepare and follow up on all sales and leasing related paper works.
• Review property listings, attend seminars and conventions or other related real estate gatherings to make oneself updated to real estate trends.
The ideal candidate should have proven track record of success in real estate sales/leasing with sound understanding of Dubai real estate market and knowledge of high-net-worth individuals. You should be articulate and able to communicate clearly with excellent negotiation and convincing skills. And also, you should be an entrepreneur with a commitment to excellence and a strong sense of ethics and integrity.
• First class marketing and advertising
• Ongoing training & support
• Company provided leads
• Structured incentive program
Al Habtoor Properties
Property Consultants Dubai
Al Habtoor Properties is looking for Property Consultants to join our team.
We are looking for Giants in the real estate business. Why so? Because we are a company of Giants.
If you have the drive, ambition and motivation to succeed and make money in the property business, then we want you!
Apply only if you have real estate experience. This position offers Commission Only, opportunity to earn 60% upwards.
Call us at 04 453 4803 or send your CV
Real Estate Agents Dubai
We are looking for a professional Real Estate Agent who can work in a target driven sales environment to maximize the opportunity of sales, real estate brokerage, property leasing and management.
Should have a UAE Driving License
Excellent communication skills
Presentable, confident, enthusiastic, proactive and assertive with a willingness to work on your own initiative.
Stress & time management skills
*knowledge of Dubai Areas is a must
Visa status: Transferable
Property Consultant Dubai
To represent the organization professionally by being knowledgeable and friendly property consultant.
- Be responsible to source property in Dubai for both Sales & Rentals.
- Acquire new listings from property owners on a regular basis by maintaining relationships and adding value to both landlords and potential customers.
- Conduct daily functions of sales & leasing of property within Dubai such as renting, buying and/or selling property.
- Reviewing property listings on a regular basis and work on expanding it.
-Be responsible to visit property sites beforehand to obtain information and take pictures.
-Provide a delightful experience every time there is a customer interaction.
-Provide the highest levels of customer service at all times.
* The management offers the following:
- Training and updates of guidelines or information
- Arrange RERA Course for you
- Full administrative support including a Multi-media Specialist/Photographer
Real estate agent Dubai
Property Consultant Required - Dubai
1. Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suits them
2. Achieving sales targets on a consistent basis
3. Building a network
4. Converting leads provided by the company
5. Displaying and marketing the property to possible buyers.
6. Keeping up to date with new products and offers
7. Updating Salesforce diligently and working closely with Sales Administration team
8. Ensuring the relevant documentation and payments are collected on time
9. Handling client objections, concerns and queries effortlessly
What we are looking for:
1. Added advantage having Dubai Real Estate sales experience selling luxury property
2. Dealt with High-Net-Worth individuals in the past and who has good contacts with HNIs
3. Have excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your business
4. Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful