Real Estate & Property
key One Properties
Property Specialist Dubai
We have openings for Palm, Jumeirah Park, Springs, Meadows, Arabian Ranches, Mudon and high-end property specialist!!
Our company is growing not to be the biggest, but the most respected boutique agency that provides our agents the most comprehensive marketing packages, admin and managerial support in the market.
We are currently undergoing a massive re-branding not only with our Real Estate sector, but also our successful Property Management and Holiday Lettings sectors as well. So we need strong, proactive, experienced and well groomed agents to join us.
Key One Properties has been operating for more than 8 years and built a reputation as a trusted name in the UAE market with hard work, a strong knowledgeable and outstanding competence, with great customer after care service.
Various packages with basic available according to experience and to be discussed. Residents visa, RERA Provided to all successful applicants.
Real estate manager Dubai
Dubai Off Plan
1. Real Estate Sales Manager: Experienced in a managerial role either in Dubai or the International brokerage market or has a proven track record in off plan offsite development sales.
2. Real Estate Brokers: Experienced or fresh, highly driven, committed to results.
3. Telemarketers: Experienced in an outbound, high traffic call center, or experienced in time share or investment related sales entities within a similar capacity.
Join us to make a difference.
We accept and encourage Internships. If you are committed and hope to start a career, we support you, once we were starters and we got the support.
Real estate agents Dubai
Job description: Sales and Leasing Consultant
• The Property Consultant is responsible to pursue new business for generating revenue while actively maintaining relations with established clients towards generating future (repeat) business transactions and support the overall operations of the Company Reporting to the Manager – Sales and Leasing.
• The Property Consultant will play a critical role in helping the Company to achieve strategic profit objectives. The agent shares responsibility for meeting team targets and adequate coverage at exhibitions, trade shows, etc. with the team.
• The agent is responsible to maintain the highest quality of customer and client satisfaction while actively seeking out and developing new business.
• To be successful the agent must develop a collaborative work ethic between all departments and understand the property market in detail.
• Achieve assigned revenue targets - Source and increase the inventory stock of units including ownership information - Source / generate leads by active networking and relationship building.
• Ensure good professional relationship with owners, developers and clients - Ensure all leads and enquiries are attended to as per best customer service practices.
• Follow up with clients on a regular basis - Update records on regularly.
• Adhere to company’s policy and procedure for each transaction including issuing, collecting and recording relevant documentation - Pro-actively strive to have an in-depth understanding of the local market, advertising and signage requirements.
Property Sales Consultants Dubai
Be part of an Elite Real Estate Co, operating in Dubai for 13 years
Candidates must have 1 year DIRECT Residential & Commercial Sales or Business Banking and property mortgage / financial background Experience. (A Plus: Experience in Dubai Property Market)
Must be a University Degree Holder with Ready Attested Certificates
Must have RERA certification
Must have a valid UAE driving license
We are offering new members attractive commission packages and wider opportunities for personal growth and income.
Home 4 All Real Estate
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Job Minimum Requirements:
Dubai real estate experience, not required.
Valid UAE Driving License
Must be currently living in Dubai.
Good Computer and Microsoft Office skills.
Presentable and team player.
Ability to work under pressure.
Self-motivated Strong networking skills.
Qualified Candidates will get:
Attractive Basic Salary
Generous commission structure.
In-house CRM training and full administrative support.
Full Marketing Support.In all major portals, Social Media, Website and regular
Only those successful applicants will be called.
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Real Estate Brokers (4 Openings)
a)Candidate should have at least 2 years experienced in Dubai Real Estate market… - not limited to developers market
b)Should have RERA certified from previous employment
c)Should have car driving license, own car will be advantage
d)No preference for age and gender.
Education Qualifications:Diploma or Bachelor
Number of years of Experience: 2 years experienced in Dubai Real Estate market
Salary Range 5000 to 7000 + commission (25% to 40% depend on their monthly achievement)
Leasing consultant Dubai
Job description: We are looking to hire a Leasing Consultant with superb customer service and interpersonal skills. Leasing Consultants must be goal-driven with strong organizational and decision-making skills.
A successful Leasing Consultant should be professional and well informed while displaying a solution-oriented approach in order to match a client’s needs to properties that are available. Top candidates will be accomplished networkers who have remarkable negotiation and problem-solving skills.
Property Sales Agents Dubai
Client was established in 2002, as a residential, leisure and commercial developer in Dubai and the Middle East. In the past decade, Client has expanded into Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. It is a global leader in branded real estate, the company is also developing a US$1 billion hotel and luxury serviced residences in the Burj area of Dubai. Company is building the next generation of Middle East luxury living.
Designation : Property Sales Consultants
Exp : 2-5 Yrs
Work Location : Dubai ( candidates residing in UAE Mandatory and who can attend interview Locally )
-Min 2 years direct sales experience.
- Good personality (energetic, good presentation, driven)
- Excellent communication skills
-Candidate with direct sales experience (Real estate/Life Insurance)
-Male or Female within the age group of 33