Real Estate & Property
Real estate agents Dubai
A Dubai based real estate broker company hiring salesmen/saleswomen with the minimum 2 years experience in the same field with Dubai driving license, prefers with car, rera card, must be good in English, good communication skills, good personality...should work under pressure as well.
Real Estate Manager Dubai
Responsible for managing the contractors work in coordination with the consultants to ensure completion within the time, scope and quality expected for the project.
• Report to Senior Projects Manager regularly to update the company about project situation
• Liaise with authorities to obtain NOC’s and handover works
• Control project budget, scope of work, project time schedule etc.
• Responsible for the detailed engineering of civil layout for the installation
• Sets out the work in accordance with the drawings and specifications
• Supervise constructions, operations and maintenance activities at project site and ensure compliance to design specifications and safety requirements
• Prepare and implement a quality assurance (QA) plan to assure compliance with contract plans and specifications in accordance with regulations
• Ensure that all materials and equipment installed by the contractor meet the contract requirements and project specifications
• Recommend improvements in work which will result in total quality management
• Attendance and lead of all project related meetings
• Monitor and maintain safety as per international and local standards review and justify contractor’s / client’s variations claims and monthly payments and all correspondences with contractor and client
• Preparing record drawings, technical reports and site diary
• Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors
• Planning the work and efficiently organizing the construction and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
• Preparing reports as required
• Resolving technical issues with employer’s representatives, suppliers, subcontractors and statutory authorities
• Liaising with company or project purchasing department to ensure that purchase orders adequately define the specified requirements• Providing data in respect of variation orders and site instructions
Urgently looking for Sales Lease Manager for Real Estate Agency in Dubai with very attractive package.
Must be RERA License Holder.
Read estate agents Dubai
Real Estate Sales Executive-10 Nos. Any nationality. Salary 2500-6000/-. UAE experience required. Candidates with driving license need only apply. Interested candidates may send in their resume
Real Estate Agent - Dubai
Work on exciting new off plan projects when you become an agent for Springfield, one of the top real estate brokerage firms in the region.
We are hiring ambitious sales agents for our new Head Office in Bay Square, Business Bay.
With no bounds on earning potential our agents consistently make between 20,000- 100,000 monthly.
As a Springfield Agent, you get the chance to work on our exclusive projects and as a broker in any freehold area of your expertise.
The Property Consultant will be responsible for managing different properties from property owners, creating relationships with investors and landlords, generating leads, creating advertisements on online portals, arranging viewings, and closing deals.
Join us if you have:
- Past experience in Sales ideally in real estate or Property Development
- You like working in a competitive environment driven by commissions
- Bachelor's Degree
- RERA Card is a plus
- UAE Drivers License
Join us and receive:
- Intensive 1-month Integration Program with training
- Generous pay scheme with high commission structure
- Advanced lead generation system
- Access to hundreds of quality listings and leads
- Exceptional marketing and admin support
- Employment Visa and RERA Card
- Live listings on Property Finder, Dubizzle, Bayut and other portals locals and internationally
- Comprehensive CRM tools
Real Estate Broker Dubai
Follow up on leads for buyers and sellers
Negotiate and prepare contracts prior to the sale or lease of a residential property
Prepare comp lists for properties in similar geographic areas to those in our listings
Track contract term fulfillment for properties
Advise property buyers and sellers on best practices and pricing strategies
Assist agents with continuing education
Attend property closings and ensure all contract terms are met by both parties
Real estate agents Dubai
Generate new leads and listing of sales/lease properties
• Prepare comparable market analysis (CMA) for client properties
• Draft and edit agreements and purchase of sale contracts (SPA)
• Facilitate and manage client transactions from initial contact through closing transfers
• Participate in regular team meeting to ensure team collaboration
• Establish professional client and agency contacts through business networking
• Create and maintain client data base according to company policy
• Any other reasonable duties that may arise from time to time.
• 2 years' of Real Estate Agent experience
• Multi lingual
• Driving license with car
• RERA certified
• Targets Generate commission of AED 20k a month
• 50 meetings a month
Real estate agents Dubai
Rent, buy, or sell property for clients. Perform duties, such as study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, and negotiate sale condition and prices.
The Residential Realtor reports to the Sales Manger and is responsible for rent, buy, or sell property for clients.
1- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
2- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
3- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
4- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
5- Promote sales of properties through advertisement, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
6- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
7- Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
8- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
9- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
10- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
11- Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sales listings.
12- Display commercial, industrial, agricultural, and residential properties to clients and explain their features.
13- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
14- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
15- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.