Real Estate & Property
Real estate agents Dubai
Buysellown Properties is looking for EXPERIENCED real estate agents. Minimum of 1 year experience in Dubai real estate market is required.
- 100% commission to the agent
- No fixed hours of work
- Employment visa
- Health insurance
- Administrative support
- CRM facilities
To organize interview please send your CV
Sales Manager Dubai
Purpose of the position:
Build and manage a team of residential realtors and listing agents. Perform duties, such as recruit, train, coach and nurture a team.
The Sales Manger reports to the Managing Director and is responsible for the sales and leasing team.
- Recruit team members after carefully assessing their abilities and virtues.
- Team training, sales 101 to communication skills and advance sales techniques.
- Coach the team daily, assist every member one on one and as part of the team, asses each member’s abilities and his effectiveness in a team, while analyzing his strength and weaknesses.
- Make sure the team has all tools needed to perform and prosper.
- Report on the team performance and have his input in the sales strategy as well as setting a plan to hit the set targets of his team.
Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Law and Government — Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders and RERA rules.
Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
Computers and Internet Browsing
Communications and Media — Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
Property Consultant Dubai
To represent the organization professionally by being knowledgeable and friendly property consultant.
- Be responsible to source property in Dubai for both Sales & Rentals.
- Acquire new listings from property owners on a regular basis by maintaining relationships and adding value to both landlords and potential customers.
- Conduct daily functions of sales & leasing of property within Dubai such as renting, buying and/or selling property.
- Reviewing property listings on a regular basis and work on expanding it.
-Be responsible to visit property sites beforehand to obtain information and take pictures.
-Provide a delightful experience every time there is a customer interaction.
-Provide the highest levels of customer service at all times.
* The management offers the following:
- Training and updates of guidelines or information
- Arrange RERA Course for you
- Full administrative support including a Multi-media Specialist/Photographer
Real estate agents Dubai
Job description: Requirements**:
2+ years experience in Dubai Real Estate Industry
Proven track record of sales & leasing
Strong verbal and written communication skills at all levels: customers, sales teams other internal associates and corporate clients.
Fluency in English, (Arabic is a plus)
Willing to work hand in hand with the sales team
Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
The ability to build a team
The ability to earn commission from the team performance
State of the art marketing (SEO, EDM, Social Media, Sponsored Ads & listings in top local & international portals)
All agent’s admin work will be done by the company (pre & after sales)
Great commission structure
Immediate commission payment
Job Types**: Full-time, Permanent
Sales: 1 year (preferred)
Real Estate: 1 year (preferred)
Property Management Consultant Dubai
- Must be 23 years old and above
- Has at least 1-2 years of professional experience on Property Management field
- Driving License is not required but preferable
- Excellent Communication Skills – fluency in English is a must both for Oral & Written
- Has adequate knowledge in Real Estate Regulatory Agency procedures
- Has experience in liaising with clients & associating them to the proper connections / agencies / departments
- Has knowledge in UAE Market
- Knows how to handle property inspections, maintenance, etc.
Property Consultants Dubai
One of the leading Real Estate Company in Dubai, UAE is currently looking for an experienced Property Consultant / Property Agent to join our developing company. She/he must have at least 6 months experience as a Property Consultant / Property Agent. She/he must be familiar with the places in Dubai and the latest Property price in the market. She/he knows how to satisfy the needs of his/her client. She/he must be willing to work on a commission basis. Employment Visa will be provided and some property list to start with.
Casabella Property Broker
Sales Property Consultant Dubai
To do the following;
Carry out day-to-day functions of sales (in those territories assigned to you) either independently or in conjunction with other Sales Consultants. This includes buying and/or selling properties for the clients.
Plan and carry out direct marketing and sales activities for residential and commercial properties in Dubai.
To list and to market the properties in the CRM system and keep it up to date.
Reviewing property listings, visiting property sites with prospective clients, discussing legal circumstances of the sale and examining Real Estate contracts.
Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses and participation in multiple listing services.
Estimate the current market price and suggest a reserve or minimum selling price list details of land or buildings for sale and arrange for the advertising of properties.
Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone and personal visits.
Review property listings, trade journals and relevant literature and attend conventions, seminars and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
Professionally handle assigned areas. Handle independently customer inquiries and generate new leads.
Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sales listings. Solicit and compile listings of available sales properties.
Real estate agents Dubai
Future Plan Real Estate
Job description: We're Hiring Property Consultants to join our Sales Team
Candidate should have:
Excellent communication skills in English (additional language is an advantage)
UAE Sales/Leasing experience
Knowledge of Dubai Freehold Property Market
Valid UAE driving license + car
Following company procedures
Ability to work under pressure
Ability to achieve Sales/Leasing targets
Qualities to work in a team
Strong negotiation skills
Marketing on major portals
Full-time office and online support
Attractive Salary + Commission structure
CRM, Website and Email
RERA Training and Card