Real Estate & Property
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Our company KEY STONE REAL ESTATE is hunting for Smart, Self Motivated & Dynamic Self Driven Individuals. Those who are looking for Better growth opportunities and a challenging working Environment are welcome.We provide better career opportunities to both male/female experienced candidates.
Job requirements :-
*Up to date on Dubai real estate market and changes in rules and regulations
l*Presentable at all times
We also welcome freshers to join our enthusiastic team.
Real estate agents Dubai
Generate new leads and listing of sales/lease properties
• Prepare comparable market analysis (CMA) for client properties
• Draft and edit agreements and purchase of sale contracts (SPA)
• Facilitate and manage client transactions from initial contact through closing transfers
• Participate in regular team meeting to ensure team collaboration
• Establish professional client and agency contacts through business networking
• Create and maintain client data base according to company policy
• Any other reasonable duties that may arise from time to time.
• 2 years' of Real Estate Agent experience
• Multi lingual
• Driving license with car
• RERA certified
• Targets Generate commission of AED 20k a month
• 50 meetings a month
Female - Listing Manager
Be part of our fun and enjoyable Sales Team where you can work with a smile!
We are looking for:
• Smart, Positive and Self Motivated Female
• Excellent verbal and written English skills, arabic speaker is an advantage.
• At least 3-years Real Estate market experience in Dubai
• Experience with Developers is highly required
• Must have excellent knowledge in Microsoft office: Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook, CRM- etc.
• Must be Creative and have “can do attitude”
• Should have valid UAE driving license
• Must available to join immediately
• Networking with agents and property owners and developers
• Prospecting properties
• Following company procedures and be a good team player
• Taking to clients on phone or face to face with kind and respectful manner
• Working on social media and portals such as Dubizzle, Property Finder, Bayut, company website etc.
• Creating property presentations
• Monthly Salary
• Health Insurance
• Company mobile phone
• Residence Visa
• Professional Trainings
• Administrative and IT support
Who we are:
Atmosphere Real Estate is an expanding company with international presence. Our service is include Selling off plan and Ready Properties in Dubai, USA, UK, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Greece and Cyprus. Expanding offices in US and Saudi Arabia.
Real estate agents Dubai
Job description: Looking for Property consultants to work with one of the leading group in Dubai.
Should have strong networks and contacts in Dubai with prior experience in Real Estate Sales and Rental. Should possess UAE valid driving license with own car. RERA certified preferred. We provide employment visa and excellent commission structure. Exclusive stocks in JVC and presence in the building will be offered for the right candidate. Interested candidates can send their CVs
Real estate agents Dubai
Job title - Property Consultant, Real Estate Broker
Job Location – Dubai, Business Bay
• You can earn more Brokerage commission as our lead generation is very strong.
• You can work in any area across the globe without restrictions leads will be provided.
• Aggressive presence on social media for daily leads.
• Organizes frequent training to existing and newly joined staff.
• Candidates with proven track record of selling Off Plan Properties or leasing properties / real estate units in Dubai (residential or commercial). You can take advantage of this opportunity to earn high amounts and enhance your career.
Candidate Profile and Requirements:
• Experience of 2-3 years in Dubai Real Estate Market.
• Familiarity with the areas in Dubai.
• Valid UAE Driving License.
• Strong communication skills in English. (Verbal & Written). Arabic & any other languages preferred.
• Presentable & Well Dressed at all times.
• Professional with strong work ethics and negotiation skills.
• We provide Leads & Support (Properties, Database & Clients)
• Establish, develop, and Maintain business relationships with customers to generate sales.
• - Demonstrate the Company's property portfolio and assists customers in selecting the right property to suit their needs.
• - Network, Prospect and generate sales leads.
• - Expedite the resolution of any customer query's and complaints and provide after sales support.
• - Develop and maintain an in depth knowledge of all aspects of the property market.
• - Listing and marketing properties for sale
• - Advice sellers/ landlords on market conditions, value and property legislation
• - Negotiating offers and contract negotiation.
Commercial manager Dubai
Job description: Dream Apartments Dubai are looking for a Commercial Manager
Reporting to the Commercial Director and Managing Director to provide efficient, prompt and outstanding guest service to all Dream Apartments guests. Working towards the delivery of the city sales plan. To promote a positive image of the brand within Dubai and further afield. As Commercial Manager our Dubai apartments you will be managing sales for Dubai locations
• Create a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Work proactively towards assisting the company reaches its monthly sales targets as well as aiming to achieve individual monthly sales targets.
• Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
• Initiates and coordinates the development of action plans to penetrate new markets
• Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
• Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance
• Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
• Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales and activity reports.
• Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Secure and manage national corporate accounts by building and maintaining professional relationships and key bookers.
• To be completely familiar with the company’s products and services to promote cross selling across the portfolio at all times.
• To actively promote sales and marketing activity by assisting with marketing campaigns, mail shots, sales blitz etc
Home 4 All Real Estate
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Job Minimum Requirements:
Dubai real estate experience, not required.
Valid UAE Driving License
Must be currently living in Dubai.
Good Computer and Microsoft Office skills.
Presentable and team player.
Ability to work under pressure.
Self-motivated Strong networking skills.
Qualified Candidates will get:
Attractive Basic Salary
Generous commission structure.
In-house CRM training and full administrative support.
Full Marketing Support.In all major portals, Social Media, Website and regular
Only those successful applicants will be called.
Real estate Dubai
Experienced Real Estate Required.
Driving license and broker ID is must.
Minimum 3 years experience in sales and leasing in Real Estate