Real Estate & Property
Al Habtoor Properties
Property Consultants Dubai
Al Habtoor Properties is looking for Property Consultants to join our team.
We are looking for Giants in the real estate business. Why so? Because we are a company of Giants.
If you have the drive, ambition and motivation to succeed and make money in the property business, then we want you!
Apply only if you have real estate experience. This position offers Commission Only, opportunity to earn 60% upwards.
Call us at 04 453 4803 or send your CV
Property Consultant Dubai
- Achieve assigned revenue targets
- Source and increase the inventory stock of units including ownership information
- Source / generate leads by active networking, making outbound calls and relationship building
- Ensure all leads and enquiries are attended to as per best customer service practices; follow up with clients on a regular basis
- Update records on Masterkey regularly; accurately record all client details in the database and ensure that all responses are dealt with, in accordance with customer service standards
- Adhere to company’s policy and procedure for the complete leasing process / transaction including:
- Issuing, collecting and recording relevant documentation
- Complete data sheet and submit leasing pack after completion of transaction
- Specific approval from Manager for any change / amendment in leasing contract and dealing with external agencies
- Pro-actively strive to have an in-depth understanding of the local market, including the company’s market share and that of competitors
- Promote other Company Services where appropriate and generate referral leads
- Other Company related duties that may be assigned by the head of the department that are consistent with the department and Company mandate
Home 4 All Real Estate
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Job Minimum Requirements:
Dubai real estate experience, not required.
Valid UAE Driving License
Must be currently living in Dubai.
Good Computer and Microsoft Office skills.
Presentable and team player.
Ability to work under pressure.
Self-motivated Strong networking skills.
Qualified Candidates will get:
Attractive Basic Salary
Generous commission structure.
In-house CRM training and full administrative support.
Full Marketing Support.In all major portals, Social Media, Website and regular
Only those successful applicants will be called.
Property Consultant Dubai
- Full time commitment
- Presentable and aggressive in reaching monthly targets
- Dubai Real Estate Experience (Min 2 years).
- Disciplined, organized & trustworthy
- Fluent English (written & spoken)
- RERA Card
Next Level Real Estate
Property Sales Agents Dubai
To execute property sales to achieve monthly sales targets while ensuring high quality customer service; and identifying opportunities to maximize sales volume and profitability to grow future business.
Property Sales Strategy and Procedures
Market Research and Analysis
Optimizing Return on Investments
Sales Target and Revenue
Customer Service and Communications
General knowledge of Business Development, Marketing, Finance
Presentation and Reporting
Works hard towards consistently achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets to ensure accomplishment of the overall companys target.
Understands business implications of decisions and displays orientation to profitability.
knowledge of market and competition and aligns work with strategic goals.
Actively prospects and acquires new accounts.
Producing innovative ideas and sales strategies to meet objectives.
Develop and increase business by following up on potential leads with face to face presentation and meetings with clients and providing them the utmost customer service.
Identifies business opportunities and pinpoints problem areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability per property sales.
Ensure that the key accounts are effectively managed.
Ensures to submit consistent property sales plans every month or quarterly for corporate sales review and revenue update.
Perform any related duties and special projects as requested by the Manager. salary and commission
Property Manager Dubai
Job description: PROPERTY MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
• Must be 25 years old and above
• Has at least 1-2 years of professional experience on Property Management field
• Driving License is not required but preferable
• Excellent Communication Skills – fluency in English is a must both for Oral & Written
• Has adequate knowledge in Real Estate Regulatory Agency procedures
• Has experience in liaising with clients & associating them to the proper connections / agencies / departments
• Has knowledge in UAE Market
• Knows how to handle property inspections, maintenance, etc.
Plan Listing Manager Dubai
Be part of our fun and enjoyable Sales Team where you can work with a smile!
We are looking for:
• Excellent verbal and written English skills, arabic speaker is an advantage.
• At least 3-years Real Estate market experience in Dubai
• Experience with Developers is highly required
• Must have excellent knowledge in Microsoft office: Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook, CRM- etc.
• Must be Creative and have “can do attitude”
• Should have valid UAE driving license
• Must available to join immediately
• Off Plan Manager
• Networking with agents and property owners and developers
• Prospecting properties
• Following company procedures and be a good team player
• Taking to clients on phone or face to face with kind and respectful manner
• Working on social media and portals such as Dubizzle, Property Finder, Bayut, company website etc.
• Creating property presentations
• Monthly Salary
• Health Insurance
• Company mobile phone
• Residence Visa
• Professional Trainings
• Administrative and IT support
Who we are:
Atmosphere Real Estate is an expanding company with international presence. Our service is include Selling off plan and Ready Properties in Dubai, USA, UK, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Greece and Cyprus. Expanding offices in US and Saudi Arabia.
Times Real Estate
Real Estate Consultants Dubai
Times Real Estate are the leading UK and Dubai Property specialists, focused in the sale and rental of premium residential property. We consistently provide professional consultations and first class service tailored to meet each client’s unique requirements. With access to HNWI and a constantly expanding network, we are looking for Sales & Leasing consultants to join our expanding team.
Acquisition of properties for sale and lease by cold/warm calling
Conducting market appraisals/valuations with homeowner/landlord
Matching clients to specific properties, arranging and conducting viewings
Negotiating offers between both buyer and seller/or tenant/landlord
Professional and ongoing client support
At Times Real Estate we offer:
• Unlimited TAX free earning potential (OTE of up to AED 600,000 per year)
• Weekly, Monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives for top producers
• Busy Fitted office located in the Heart of Dubai (Dubai & London Office Locations)
• Residency VISA supplied
• Medical Insurance
• Dedicated Admin Staff
• Large Database of Buyers, Sellers, Landlords and Tenants
• Listings on ALL major Property Portals to give you the maximum Lead’s