Real Estate & Property
Real Estate Agent Dubai
We are a Real Estate Company looking a qualified applicants for the said position. We provide High commission up to 70%, RERA, Visa, Basic salary (optional) and different packages.
*knows how to handle clients of different nationalities and background
*has flair in speaking and sales presentation
*highly independent and results oriented
*matching clients to specific properties then arranging and conducting viewings
*effective verbal and written communications skills. English is a must
*assess buyers needs and locate properties for this consideration
*must be having good experience in same field
*good experience in rental and sales
*good knowledge of Dubai market
Should have experience at least 6 months up
*must have valid driving license
*fluent in English. second language is advantage
*has own car
About the Employer
Please send your Curriculum Vitae/Resume to our email firstname.lastname@example.org please note that only Chinese and Turkish Nationality. Thank you
Zama Real Estate
Real Estate Agents Dubai
With offices in London and Dubai, Makki Real Estate has become one of the fastest growing company of 2015. We pride ourselves in delivering our clients the highest level of professional service. Makki Real Estate have over 10 year experience in the property industry in Dubai.
Not only do we have the most up-to-date and high-tech internal systems at our disposal, we also have a very driven and competitive sales team that works together against the rest of the market. We are currently recruiting Real Estate Consultants for our DUBAI OFFICE.
As a Real Estate Agent your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Whatsapp to buyers and sellers and collect information
Generating new leads/business for the company
Matching clients to specific properties then arranging viewings
Negotiating offers to buyer, seller, landlord and tenant
Collecting pictures and documents needed for property listing and item description
Real estate manager Dubai
Job description: - Optimize the value of different properties through a combination of high-class transaction and management execution
- Actively seek and solicit clients by promoting brand, networking, advertising and offering services to potentially interested parties - Determining clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit their property needs
- Responsible for asset allocation, risk adjustment, transaction supervision and execution of asset strategies
- Prospect for buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs - Advise clients on best practices in light of market conditions, general prospects and other relevant impacting factors
- Select and show homes and properties that meet clients’ needs, identifying the best options to meet those needs, refining needs along the way
- Generates a list of properties that will perfectly suit the needs and financial resources of buyers and sellers. - Establishes and maintains interpersonal relationships, particularly developing cooperative and constructive working relationships with buyers and sellers
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Conducts market and sub-market analysis on rents, demographics, supply & demand, sales comparables, lease comparables to create informed data driven strategies, programs and methods to improve the financial and operational return on assigned real estate portfolios
- Prepares monthly asset management reports to align with division plan and goals to track progress and further drive value creation activities.
- Understands business contracts that align with business needs and overall strategy of the company from a valuation perspective and ensures that all properties are well maintained, stabilized and correctly positioned in market segment
- Develops and implements preventative maintenance policies and procedures to maintain the properties and facilities in good working order. Schedules and monitors maintenance staff or outside contractor
- Ensure that all real estate transactions initiated are in complete compliance with the applicable laws and regulations relating to the purchase, sale or lease of a property
- Preferably having a UAE valid driving license
- Proven working experience as a Real Estate Agent or Real Estate Salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills - Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
About the company
Prowin properties is a boutique real estate agency furnishing first-rate client care with customised property counsel and helping our customers to settle on a well-educated choice, as we have a natural beat of the Dubai land showcase combined with industry aptitude and unshakable experienced group to give versatile arrangements. We as a worldwide property aggregator, contribute reliable essential information and worth expansion in each stage and thinking from the client’s point of view. With our aptitude and experience of over 10 years of in this industry, we deal with an unmatched degree of association with partners in giving them a front line in supporting the arrangements that customers especially want We generally amuse each customer with best assistance rehearses with our trustworthiness, morals and imaginative tech-driven methodology. Our Ceo & Founder leading this organisation along his team with complete dedication to help property seekers at the top.
Real estate agents Dubai
Job description: The ideal candidate will be responsible for finding prospective clients, understanding their criteria, and find living spaces that fit this criteria. You will then negotiate rent and drive our buyers to close. Your entrepreneurial spirit will drive your success.
Please Note that this is Saalry plus Commission
- Stage and show living spaces
- Advertise and market living spaces
- Finds and reaches out to new prospects
- Discover clients' criteria and find living spaces that fit their criteria
- Negotiate living space rent and close deal with client
1-2 years' of Real Estate Experience
Chinese/Mandarin and Russian Speaker is a plus
Self-motivated and entrepreneurial
Strong communication skills
Kindly send your resume to our email.
Property consultants Dubai
Our company KEY STONE REAL ESTATE is hunting for Smart, Self Motivated & Dynamic Self Driven Individuals. Those who are looking for Better growth opportunities and a challenging working Environment are welcome.We provide better career opportunities to both male/female experienced candidates.
*Up to date on Dubai real estate market and changes in rules and regulations
*Presentable at all times
We also welcome freshers to join our enthusiastic team.
Real estate agents Dubai
Are you an experienced Real Estate Agent in the UAE? Who’s looking for an exciting challenge with a fun and forward-thinking company? My client is a forward-thinking company based within the Dubai Marina who are looking to expand its real estate team and build on the success of its mortgage side of the business. Main Responsibilities: - Contacting leads - Understanding the exact needs and requirements of your clients - Established a local network - Source available properties for viewings according to the requirements. - Secure viewings and act as the ‘go to’ for the client - Manage the intermediate negotiation processes required - Manage and advise the client on the process of the MOU
Property Consultant Dubai
To represent the organization professionally by being knowledgeable and friendly property consultant.
- Be responsible to source property in Dubai for both Sales & Rentals.
- Acquire new listings from property owners on a regular basis by maintaining relationships and adding value to both landlords and potential customers.
- Conduct daily functions of sales & leasing of property within Dubai such as renting, buying and/or selling property.
- Reviewing property listings on a regular basis and work on expanding it.
-Be responsible to visit property sites beforehand to obtain information and take pictures.
-Provide a delightful experience every time there is a customer interaction.
-Provide the highest levels of customer service at all times.
* The management offers the following:
- Training and updates of guidelines or information
- Arrange RERA Course for you
- Full administrative support including a Multi-media Specialist/Photographer
Real estate agents Dubai
Experienced Real Estate Agents
BAYOLU REAL ESTATE is currently in need of Experienced Real Estate Agents
We are offering:
1. Up to 6,000 AED + 70% commission
2. Employment Visa
3. Medical Insurance
5. Mobile Packages
• Assisting sellers in how to best promote their properties to attract advantageous offers
• Advertising properties through a variety of marketing techniques.
• Analyzing, preparing daily schedule
• Evaluating the clients’ needs and economic capabilities to discover the appropriate suggestions
• Obtain property listings and relevant client listing
• Cold Callings
• Administrative task necessary on the job.
• Other task communicated by the company
• A MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY IN UAE
• Must have a detailed knowledge of property, contract and agency laws relevant to buying, selling and leasing property.
• Strong understanding of Real Estate laws and provisions.
• Excellent follow up skills and result driven.
• Proven track of successful sales record.
• Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Strong adherence to ethical standards including, but not limited to, the ability to maintain confidentiality and maintain fiduciary responsibility.