Real Estate & Property
Real estate agents Dubai
Job description: We are expanding our team and currently looking for real estate brokers to join our company.
About the role:
As a Real Estate Broker your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
•Generating new leads
•Conducting market appraisals/valuations with homeowner/landlord
•Photographing & preparing properties ready for advertising
•Matching clients to specific properties, arranging and conducting viewings
•Negotiating offers between both buyer and seller/or tenant/landlord
•Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.)
•Maintain and update listings of available properties
•Passionate about Real Estate
•Honest, enthusiastic and trustworthy
•Well organized and detail oriented
•Excellent communication skills
•Sufficient work knowledge in MS Office
•Outstanding people skills with a demonstrable aptitude in negotiation
•A team player but also capable to work independently
•Outbound/inbound calling experience advantageous
Preferred but not required:
•UAE driving license
•Multilingual i.e. Chinese, Arabic, Russian, German, French
•At least 2 year's sales/real estate experience (or other target driven experience.)
•RERA Course completion certificate
We are Offering
•On going training programs for personal and professional development
•Rewarding Commission Structure (Up-to 70%)
Real estate agent Dubai
Property Consultant Required - Dubai
1. Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suits them
2. Achieving sales targets on a consistent basis
3. Building a network
4. Converting leads provided by the company
5. Displaying and marketing the property to possible buyers.
6. Keeping up to date with new products and offers
7. Updating Salesforce diligently and working closely with Sales Administration team
8. Ensuring the relevant documentation and payments are collected on time
9. Handling client objections, concerns and queries effortlessly
What we are looking for:
1. Added advantage having Dubai Real Estate sales experience selling luxury property
2. Dealt with High-Net-Worth individuals in the past and who has good contacts with HNIs
3. Have excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your business
4. Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful
Real estate agents Dubai
Country: United Arab Emirates
Job description: Desired Candidate:-
Experience - 2.5 to 5 yrs
Excellent communication Skills.
Aggressive & Confident.
Understanding of Real Estate as an asset class and the corresponding market outlook.
Strong PR Skills.
Responsible for selling luxury residential properties of International Locations like US, Canada, Australia, UK & Dubai.
Maximize revenue generation and lead closures by supporting marketing team for various digital Campaigns.
Responsible for generating business through Primary Market and Real Estate across International regions Maintaining strong relationship with the developers, corporate, third party channels, new and existing clients.
Focusing on upcoming projects and prime properties in the International Location Offer customized portfolio solutions to clients based on their risk/ return and liquidity profile.
Meeting HNI / Ultra HNI clients & giving investment solutions & designing portfolios for them.
Transaction management and deal closure from sourcing to ROI generation.
Develop Square Yards as a brand by ensuring service standards in line with company policies.
Job Type: Full-time
Real estate agents Dubai
We are looking for ambitious and entrepreneurial Real Estate Professionals currently working in the Sales and Leasing Sectors with a minimum of 4-years experience in Dubai showing great success through hitting sales targets month-on-month.
In return you will be working for a very high profile Real Estate Agency with massive expansion plans offering:
3. Medical Insurance
6. Featured Advertising on All portals for your properties
7. CRM System
8. Downtown Offices
9. 50 - 60% commission
Real Estate Agents Dubai
job description: We Offer:
Basic salary + Commission
Salary Depending on Productivity and Experience
IMMEDIATE Employment VISA Processing
Company Paid Sim Card/Mobile Allowance
Advertisements on web portals and various media
Warm & friendly working environment & highly functional back office
Training, follow up on site and simulations
Efficient updates and weekly sales meetings
Quality Leads from Company.
Must have experience in Dubai/Sharjah Real Estate market.
Minimum of 6 Months Real Estate Experience.
RERA certified is a plus
Having valid UAE driving license and own car is a plus.
Ability to source clients and listings for the company.
Ability to close deals and negotiate with customers.
Excellent English communication skills (other languages are advantageous)
Well versed with MS Office
Business Development Manager Dubai
To work for a leading overseas real estate development group. To Search, maintain and develop relationships with present, potential agents and key business associates as well as attend exhibitions and events.
Have a University degree in Marketing or any other relevant fields.
Pleasant personality and strong communications skills
At least 2 years’ experience
A confident and determined approach.
Self-motivation and drive and able to work under pressure.
Excellent written and verbal in English.
A competitive streak and team player
Visit potential customers for new business.
Provide customers with quotations.
Negotiate the terms of agreements.
Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends.
Identify new markets and business opportunities.
Review your own sales performance.
Salary and Benefits
A highly attractive package is offered according to qualifications and experience. Excellent prospects for advancement.
Real Estate Consultants Dubai
Nine Oceans Real Estate is looking for experienced Sales & Leasing property consultants to join our team.
• Acquire new listings for sale and lease to develop strong database
• Conduct sales and lease by advising client on market conditions, prices, mortgages and legal requirements
• Act as intermediary in negotiations between both buyer and seller/or tenant/landlord
• Provide professional and high standard of quality and service client support
• Basic Salary and up to 75% of total commission
• Residency VISA
• Medical Insurance
• Admin and Marketing Team Support
• Listings on Property Portals, Newspapers and Magazines
Desired Skills and Experiences:
• 2 – 6 years’ experience in Dubai Real Estate
• Target – driven and inspired to sell
• Unparalleled industry expertise and unwavering commitment to service
• RERA Certification
• UAE Driving License
Join Nine Oceans Real Estate today to be a part of successful team!
Property Sales Consultants Dubai
Be part of an Elite Real Estate Co, operating in Dubai for 13 years
Candidates must have 1 year DIRECT Residential & Commercial Sales or Business Banking and property mortgage / financial background Experience. (A Plus: Experience in Dubai Property Market)
Must be a University Degree Holder with Ready Attested Certificates
Must have RERA certification
Must have a valid UAE driving license
We are offering new members attractive commission packages and wider opportunities for personal growth and income.