Real Estate & Property
Property Consultants Dubai
The Property Consultant is responsible to pursue new business for generating revenue and support the overall operations of the Company.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Property Consultant will play a critical role in helping the Company and the Sales and Leasing department achieve its mission, vision, values and strategic profit objectives.
The incumbent shares responsibility for meeting team targets and adequate coverage of networking / promotional events, Saturday shifts, Open house, trade shows, etc with the Sales and leasing team.
The incumbent is responsible to maintain the highest quality of customer and client satisfaction while actively seeking out and developing new business. To be successful the incumbent must develop a collaborative work ethic between all departments and understand the property market in detail. Other accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
•Achieve assigned revenue targets
•Source and increase the inventory stock of units including ownership information
•Source / generate leads by active networking, making outbound calls and relationship building
•Ensure all leads and enquiries are attended to as per best customer service practices; follow up with clients on a regular basis
Real estate agents Dubai
Experienced Real Estate Agents
BAYOLU REAL ESTATE is currently in need of Experienced Real Estate Agents
We are offering:
1. Up to 3,000 AED + 70% commission
2. Employment Visa
3. Medical Insurance
5. Mobile Packages
• Assisting sellers in how to best promote their properties to attract advantageous offers
• Advertising properties through a variety of marketing techniques.
• Analyzing, preparing daily schedule
• Evaluating the clients’ needs and economic capabilities to discover the appropriate suggestions
• Obtain property listings and relevant client listing
• Cold Callings
• Administrative task necessary on the job.
• Other task communicated by the company
• A MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY IN UAE
• Must have a detailed knowledge of property, contract and agency laws relevant to buying, selling and leasing property.
• Strong understanding of Real Estate laws and provisions.
• Excellent follow up skills and result driven.
• Proven track of successful sales record.
• Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Strong adherence to ethical standards including, but not limited to, the ability to maintain confidentiality and maintain fiduciary responsibility.
For eligible candidates, we are delighted to have your CReal estate agents Dubai
Real estate agents Dubai
Job description: We are recruiting Experienced Real Estate Brokers in both Sales & Leasing who can join our team immediately
• Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
• Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
• Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
• Good communication skills and the ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and colleagues
• Strong organization skills, as you may be dealing with more than one property at a time.
• Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters.
• Willingness to take on responsibility, as estate agents will likely be afforded a great deal of responsibility early on.
• Follow-up deals and ensure any sales closed and all business activities and documents comply with RERA laws and practices.
• Ensuring an effective working relationship with owners, developers, and clients, and briefing your Manager promptly on any significant issues arising from those contacts.
• Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills.
• Client Management
• Negotiate rent or sale and close deal with client
• Excellent communication skills in English (additional language is an advantage)
• UAE Sales/Leasing experience
• Knowledge of Dubai Freehold Property Market
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to achieve Sales/Leasing targets
• Qualities to work in a team
• Strong negotiation skills
• Dubai (Preferred)
• Real estate: 1-2 years (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
We are one of the best companies, which cater to all types of property needs in Dubai and UAE. Whether you are looking to rent, buy, sell property in Dubai, we are the ones who promise to provide you efficient, dedicated and professional services in all areas of your operations.
Real Estate Agents Dubai
One of our esteemed client which is a leading real estate developer is looking for Property consultant based at Dubai.
• Will be responsible for selling across properties to investors.
• Source potential investors and establish/maintain a good work relationship.
• Advice and discuss various opportunities of property services.
• Attend to inquiries from any walk in clients.
• Build awareness and knowledge of the property market.
At Least 2 Years sales experience selling across to High Net worth Individuals.
Ideally from the following industries Ø Real Estate Ø High End Automotive Ø Investment Management Ø Time-Share / Vacation Ownership Ø Life Insurance Ø High End Fine Jewellery
Presentable, young, confident, enthusiastic, pro-active and assertive individuals.
Good Communication Skills.
Property Manager Dubai
Job description: PROPERTY MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
• Must be 25 years old and above
• Has at least 1-2 years of professional experience on Property Management field
• Driving License is not required but preferable
• Excellent Communication Skills – fluency in English is a must both for Oral & Written
• Has adequate knowledge in Real Estate Regulatory Agency procedures
• Has experience in liaising with clients & associating them to the proper connections / agencies / departments
• Has knowledge in UAE Market
• Knows how to handle property inspections, maintenance, etc.
Property Management Consultant Dubai
- Must be 23 years old and above
- Has at least 1-2 years of professional experience on Property Management field
- Driving License is not required but preferable
- Excellent Communication Skills – fluency in English is a must both for Oral & Written
- Has adequate knowledge in Real Estate Regulatory Agency procedures
- Has experience in liaising with clients & associating them to the proper connections / agencies / departments
- Has knowledge in UAE Market
- Knows how to handle property inspections, maintenance, etc.
Future World Real Estate
Real Estate Estate Broker Dubai
• Solicit potential clients to buy, sell, and rent properties
• Advise clients on prices, mortgages, market conditions, and other related information
• Compare properties to determine a competitive market price
• Generate lists of properties for sale, including details such as location and features
• Promote properties through advertisements, open houses, and listing services
• Take prospective buyers or renters to see properties
• Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration
• Mediate negotiations between the buyer and seller
• Ensure all terms of purchase contracts are met
• Prepare documents, such as loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, and deeds
Snag and Inspect
Snag and Inspect is a property inspection company in the United Arab Emirates certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) and Middle East Real Estate Inspection Association (MEREIA). Snag & Inspect prides itself in being one of the companies that are recommended by the Dubai Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA).
Reports to: CEO
We are in search of a dynamic individual to be a new member of our team. His/ her role is to provide outstanding customer service and day to day support to business administration, sales and marketing operations.
We work a 5 day work week with office hours from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm.
• Provide administrative assistance including preparing, sending and distributing correspondence, managing daily calendar, coordinating travel, filing and maintains strict confidentiality in daily office management functions
• Receive complaints and concerns from clients and manages resolution of the issues as appropriate or oversees referral of the issues to appropriate other staff member
• Prepare contracts, quotations, job cards, business letters and costing
• Manage purchasing and conducting inventory of office and pantry supplies
• Handle vehicle registration, permits, insurance, service and inspections
• Assist in the application and renewal of company licenses
• Manage document control and database