Real Estate & Property
Property consultants Dubai
We are looking for qualified Property Consultants!
The candidate must have the following:
- UAE Driving License
- Valid RERA ID
- Excellent track record
- A good understanding of the local real estate market
- Excellent communication skills (Multilingual preferred)
- Computer literate
- up to 60% Commission for Experienced Agents!
- Employee Visa Assistance
- Labor Card
- Health Insurance
- Full Marketing Support
- Online CRM Advertisements
- Multiple Web Portals
Leasing consultant Dubai
Job description: We are looking to hire a Leasing Consultant with superb customer service and interpersonal skills. Leasing Consultants must be goal-driven with strong organizational and decision-making skills.
A successful Leasing Consultant should be professional and well informed while displaying a solution-oriented approach in order to match a client’s needs to properties that are available. Top candidates will be accomplished networkers who have remarkable negotiation and problem-solving skills.
Real Estate agents Dubai
Leasing Luxury Residential Properties in Dubai
Present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants
Act as a landlord for property owners and help them navigate the property market
Advertise available properties using a variety of media and promoting materials
Determine the needs, living standards and economic viability of prospect customers
Confirm rental application data and personal references
Stay knowledgeable of the property market status
Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close deals
Job Type: Full-time
leasing: 1 year
Real Estate Agents Dubai
RE/MAX UAE is on its way to becoming one of the key players in Dubai’s real estate market. We are bringing the real estate business into new heights and we need key players to join us in our success story.
WHY JOIN US?
- We are the largest global real estate network with over 96,000 agents in 97 countries.
- Competitive commission structures of up to 80%
- Lucrative compensation packages and benefits
- Extensive Marketing and Administrative Support
- International lead generation system
- Industry leading Training & Development
- Timely commission payment
- Tie up with leading Developers
- Modern conveniently located offices with a warm & friendly atmosphere
- Growing number of local offices
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Real estate experience is welcome
- UAE Driver’s license and RERA Certification preferred.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken. Having a second language is preferred.
- The candidate should be a proactive go-getter to keep ahead of the competition.
- Young, energetic and flexible with the ability to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be aself-motivated professional who is dynamic, presentable, confident and assertive
- Is passionate about real estate and possess the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
Real estate agent Dubai
Country: United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job description: * Must have 2 Years Real Estate Experience
* Must have valid UAE driving license and car
* Well aware of Dubai Real Estate market
* Fluent in English & Arabic (additional language is a plus)
* Must have a high school diploma or equivalency
Real estate manager Dubai
Head – Real Estate
The role involves real estate development of large-scale Distribution Centres through built-to-suit development and leasing of readily built warehousing / industrial premises.
1. Initiate and grow sustainable relationship with Developers to create large built-to-suit logistics parks across
2. Negotiate with the land owner/s and developers and lease the properties on behalf of the Company.
3. Involved in obtaining sanctions and clearances for launching / development of a real estate project from statutory authorities / government departments.
4. Sourcing of properties for the company, finalizing the commercial understanding with the land owners, drafting and finalizing the necessary contracts with the land owners.
Technical / Functional Competency:
1. Commercial Acumen
2. Domain expertise in Real Estate
3. Project Implementation
4. Relevant Compliances
1. Building Partnerships
2. Analytical skills / problem solving ability
3. Customer orientation
4. Holistic Thinking approach
5. Cost consciousness
Qualification & Experience Required: BE with MBA (desirable) with a minimum 5 years of experience in a similar profile
Reporting To: CEO
Real Estate Agent Dubai
We are a Real Estate Company looking a qualified applicants for the said position. We provide High commission up to 70%, RERA, Visa, Basic salary (optional) and different packages.
*knows how to handle clients of different nationalities and background
*has flair in speaking and sales presentation
*highly independent and results oriented
*matching clients to specific properties then arranging and conducting viewings
*effective verbal and written communications skills. English is a must
*assess buyers needs and locate properties for this consideration
*must be having good experience in same field
*good experience in rental and sales
*good knowledge of Dubai market
Should have experience at least 6 months up
*must have valid driving license
*fluent in English. second language is advantage
*has own car
About the Employer
Please send your Curriculum Vitae/Resume to our email email@example.com please note that only Chinese and Turkish Nationality. Thank you
Zama Real Estate
Real Estate Agents Dubai
With offices in London and Dubai, Makki Real Estate has become one of the fastest growing company of 2015. We pride ourselves in delivering our clients the highest level of professional service. Makki Real Estate have over 10 year experience in the property industry in Dubai.
Not only do we have the most up-to-date and high-tech internal systems at our disposal, we also have a very driven and competitive sales team that works together against the rest of the market. We are currently recruiting Real Estate Consultants for our DUBAI OFFICE.
As a Real Estate Agent your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Whatsapp to buyers and sellers and collect information
Generating new leads/business for the company
Matching clients to specific properties then arranging viewings
Negotiating offers to buyer, seller, landlord and tenant
Collecting pictures and documents needed for property listing and item description