Real Estate & Property
Real Estate Sales Brokers Dubai
-Aggressive in Reaching Targets
-Solicit potential clients to buy, sell, and rent properties
-Advise clients on prices, mortgages, market conditions, and other related information
-Compare properties to determine a competitive market price
-Generate lists of properties for sale, including details such as location and features
-Promote properties through advertisements, open houses, and listing services
-Take prospective buyers or renters to see properties
-Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration
-Mediate negotiations between the buyer and seller
-Ensure all terms of purchase contracts are met
-Prepare documents, such as loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, and deeds
Sales Agent Dubai
Required education- High school or equivalent
Salary- Basic (Negotiable)+ Commission
Elysian Real Estate
Property Consultant Dubai
Your main purpose as Property Consultant is to proactively source and sell residential and commercial properties through active development of client and investor relationships to achieve targeted business growth.
• Obtain new listings from landlords and promote sales and rentals of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
• Perform Comparative Market Analysis and develop effective marketing plan for clients’ properties.
• Pre-screen and evaluate potential clients to determine what kind of properties they are seeking and want to buy.
• Offer advice on the value of property and negotiate with prospective buyers and sellers during the offer stage.
• Prepare and follow up on all sales and leasing related paper works.
• Review property listings, attend seminars and conventions or other related real estate gatherings to make oneself updated to real estate trends.
The ideal candidate should have proven track record of success in real estate sales/leasing with sound understanding of Dubai real estate market and knowledge of high-net-worth individuals. You should be articulate and able to communicate clearly with excellent negotiation and convincing skills. And also, you should be an entrepreneur with a commitment to excellence and a strong sense of ethics and integrity.
• First class marketing and advertising
• Ongoing training & support
• Company provided leads
• Structured incentive program
Property Agents Dubai
We are hiring Property Consultants to be a face of our team.
Provided with complete Sales & Lead support. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in International real estate, within a strong growing Real Estate Company.
Handling Marketing & Sales of local & International property options within local Dubai market Provide guidance and assist buyers in purchasing property and investments.
Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them the best.
Proven working experience as a real estate (Preferable) Proven track of successful sales record. Ability to grasp and understand market at fast pace. Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
Job Type: Full-time
Snag and Inspect
Snag and Inspect is a property inspection company in the United Arab Emirates certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) and Middle East Real Estate Inspection Association (MEREIA). Snag & Inspect prides itself in being one of the companies that are recommended by the Dubai Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA).
Reports to: CEO
We are in search of a dynamic individual to be a new member of our team. His/ her role is to provide outstanding customer service and day to day support to business administration, sales and marketing operations.
We work a 5 day work week with office hours from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm.
• Provide administrative assistance including preparing, sending and distributing correspondence, managing daily calendar, coordinating travel, filing and maintains strict confidentiality in daily office management functions
• Receive complaints and concerns from clients and manages resolution of the issues as appropriate or oversees referral of the issues to appropriate other staff member
• Prepare contracts, quotations, job cards, business letters and costing
• Manage purchasing and conducting inventory of office and pantry supplies
• Handle vehicle registration, permits, insurance, service and inspections
• Assist in the application and renewal of company licenses
• Manage document control and database
Assistant Manager Dubai
urgent job opening for The Assistant Manager (Commercial) in Dubai (UAE)
Company Real estate
Experience- Minimum 10 years
Designation- Assistant Manager (commercial) (Agreement draft)
Salary- Maximum 48000 Dirham PA + Benefits
Location â€“ Dubai (UAE) (Current location should be Dubai)
Candidate Must have a good communication skills and knowledge of Fidic Red book (87-99)
Limitless World Real Estate Broker LLC
Sales Agents Dubai
Previous job experience minimum 1 year in any field.
A Sales Coordinator primarily assists the sales team, focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation.
A Sales Coordinator prepares and then follows up on any sales quotations made for clients, negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited for them.
You must be able to efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
The Sales Coordinator must liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the clientâ€™s needs, cost and time restraints.
You must also be able to work closely with the Sales team to assess the progress of the department and develop Sales strategy accordingly.
The Sales Coordinator may also be required to produce reports on progress within the department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
4000 AED salary
Tango Real Estate
Real Estate Agents Dubai
We are fast growing multinational Real Estate Company in Dubai, looking to hire young and ambitious Sales and Leasing Property Consultants for immediate recruitment. We are looking for an individual to have the following capabilities in him/her - Smart - Willing to work hard - Bright and Enthusiastic - Passionate and Driven - Ethical and Professional - Ambitious and Motivated - Organized and Service Orientated - Basic Computer Skills - Professional in closing the deal - Well English speaking and writing command - Have telesales and face-to-face sales experience - Be hungry for success & financial gain Its an added value if the individual has the following with him/her - RERA Certification - Driving License and own Car Brief Job Description The individual should be able to liaise with clients in order to accommodate their sales and rentals requirement until such time as the appropriate property is found. You should do extensive networking within the community and generate leads. You can focus on all areas whether commercial or residential. Following up on all paperwork as necessary and ensuring that accurate and up to date information is available for entry in to the relevant system. We provide: - Daily property and client leads - Periodical training program - Extensive client database - Large marketing budget - Personal laptop - Supporting Team - CRM System uploading to 10+ Web Portals - Full colored marketing and advertising materials - Optimized and Updated Website - Competitive and friendly Office Environment