Real Estate & Property
Real Estate Agent Dubai
We are a Real Estate Company looking a qualified applicants for the said position. We provide High commission up to 70%, RERA, Visa, Basic salary (optional) and different packages.
*knows how to handle clients of different nationalities and background
*has flair in speaking and sales presentation
*highly independent and results oriented
*matching clients to specific properties then arranging and conducting viewings
*effective verbal and written communications skills. English is a must
*assess buyers needs and locate properties for this consideration
*must be having good experience in same field
*good experience in rental and sales
*good knowledge of Dubai market
Should have experience at least 6 months up
*must have valid driving license
*fluent in English. second language is advantage
*has own car
About the Employer
Please send your Curriculum Vitae/Resume to our email firstname.lastname@example.org please note that only Chinese and Turkish Nationality. Thank you
Real Estate Agnets Dubai
Based in UAE
-Committed, driven, and professional.
-Excellent English and communication skills.
-Valid UAE Drivers License.
-Proven sales track record.
-Real Estate Experience is required.
-Multilingual is preferred.
Real Estate Agent Dubai
Buysellown Properties is looking for EXPERIENCED real estate agents.Minimum of 1 year experience in Dubai real estate market is required.
- 100% commission to the agent
- No fixed hours of work
- Employment visa
- Health insurance
- Administrative support
- CRM facilities
Real Estate Agents Dubai
We are hiring experienced Real Estate Consultants/Sales Consultants , Indian/ Pakistani Female only,to join our winning team in Dubai Office.
Desired Skills & Experience:
Excellent communication and marketing skills
Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in Real Estate in Dubai
Self-motivation and driven
Target Driven, Motivation for sales
Presentable and confident
Job Type: Full-time
Real Estate,Dubai: 1 year
Job Type: Full-time
Real Estate in Dubai: 1 year
Real Estate Sales Manager Dubai
Real Estate Sales Manager
Saudi Real Estate Company want to expand it's Business to cover UAE and looking to hire a Sales Manager to cover sales office in the Dubai. We offer a competitive package as well as unlimited opportunity for advancement.
The Sales Manager is responsible for motivating and leading a team of real estate sales associates in their office. In addition, the Sales Manager handles the recruiting to promote office growth, as well as the training to ensure the success of their sales associates.
Management and Leadership:
- Leads all sales activities within a branch office
- Accountability for achieving branch office targets and performance goals
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Main responsibilities will be as follows;
Developing design briefs that suit the campaign's purpose
Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to marketing team and management for approvals
Manage graphic design of Mobile Apps, and work with Marketing & IT team to understand the required output of mobile apps.
Complete different screens of graphic flows, obtain approval from Marketing & IT team once back-end coding has been completed, and complete final touches if necessary.
Create graphic flows in JPG and URL of provided content for Web Campaign, and provide end-result to Web Developer to complete back-end coding.
Customize and develop pre-designed landing page templates using the editor tool for Unbounce campaigns and provide results Web Developer to complete the backend coding for extra features.
Create template designs on Adobe Photoshop for Wordpress, and upload once approved.
Create template designs for Microsites, and provide templates to Web Developer to complete back-end coding.
Manage and design flow of newsletter campaigns in Mail Chimp utilizing Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, and provide a result to Web Developer to complete back-end coding.
Property Manager Dubai
Responsibility for the management of Properties within the UAE Property Portfolio including maximizing operating profit and return on investment from our Business Centres, conventional offices, retail and residential units.
In addition, you will have responsibility to grow the business from existing revenues to revenue targets set for next 12 months delivering the required operating margins and thereafter on an annual basis.
• Establish rental rate by surveying local rental rates; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
• Attract tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; growing and managing an effective broker network
• Managing rental process from advertising to contract signing, including negotiating leases and collecting security deposit.
• Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow removal services
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Must have UAE property experience
• Preferable to hold UAE broker licence
HOURS OF WORK
Normal hours of work are from 9.00am to 6.00pm – Sunday to Thursday / Saturday 10.00 to 4.00pm
• Up to AED 10,000 + commission dependant on the individual and their current package.
Property Consultant Dubai
- Achieve assigned revenue targets
- Source and increase the inventory stock of units including ownership information
- Source / generate leads by active networking, making outbound calls and relationship building
- Ensure all leads and enquiries are attended to as per best customer service practices; follow up with clients on a regular basis
- Update records on Masterkey regularly; accurately record all client details in the database and ensure that all responses are dealt with, in accordance with customer service standards
- Adhere to company’s policy and procedure for the complete leasing process / transaction including:
- Issuing, collecting and recording relevant documentation
- Complete data sheet and submit leasing pack after completion of transaction
- Specific approval from Manager for any change / amendment in leasing contract and dealing with external agencies
- Pro-actively strive to have an in-depth understanding of the local market, including the company’s market share and that of competitors
- Promote other Company Services where appropriate and generate referral leads
- Other Company related duties that may be assigned by the head of the department that are consistent with the department and Company mandate