Real Estate & Property
Real Estate Agents Dubai
We are looking for EXPERIENCED real estate property consultants! (minimum 2 years Dubai Experience)
We offer extensive real estate services including residential, commercial, sales and re-sales of properties direct from owners.
Our team has over 20+ years of combined real estate experience in Dubai and Canada. We are committed to offer personalized quality service which includes sales, investment analysis, property portfolio management and strategic market advisory services.
Snag and Inspect
Snag and Inspect is a property inspection company in the United Arab Emirates certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) and Middle East Real Estate Inspection Association (MEREIA). Snag & Inspect prides itself in being one of the companies that are recommended by the Dubai Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA).
Reports to: CEO
We are in search of a dynamic individual to be a new member of our team. His/ her role is to provide outstanding customer service and day to day support to business administration, sales and marketing operations.
We work a 5 day work week with office hours from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm.
• Provide administrative assistance including preparing, sending and distributing correspondence, managing daily calendar, coordinating travel, filing and maintains strict confidentiality in daily office management functions
• Receive complaints and concerns from clients and manages resolution of the issues as appropriate or oversees referral of the issues to appropriate other staff member
• Prepare contracts, quotations, job cards, business letters and costing
• Manage purchasing and conducting inventory of office and pantry supplies
• Handle vehicle registration, permits, insurance, service and inspections
• Assist in the application and renewal of company licenses
• Manage document control and database
Real Estate Manager Dubai
Responsible for managing the contractors work in coordination with the consultants to ensure completion within the time, scope and quality expected for the project.
• Report to Senior Projects Manager regularly to update the company about project situation
• Liaise with authorities to obtain NOC’s and handover works
• Control project budget, scope of work, project time schedule etc.
• Responsible for the detailed engineering of civil layout for the installation
• Sets out the work in accordance with the drawings and specifications
• Supervise constructions, operations and maintenance activities at project site and ensure compliance to design specifications and safety requirements
• Prepare and implement a quality assurance (QA) plan to assure compliance with contract plans and specifications in accordance with regulations
• Ensure that all materials and equipment installed by the contractor meet the contract requirements and project specifications
• Recommend improvements in work which will result in total quality management
• Attendance and lead of all project related meetings
• Monitor and maintain safety as per international and local standards review and justify contractor’s / client’s variations claims and monthly payments and all correspondences with contractor and client
• Preparing record drawings, technical reports and site diary
• Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors
• Planning the work and efficiently organizing the construction and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
• Preparing reports as required
• Resolving technical issues with employer’s representatives, suppliers, subcontractors and statutory authorities
• Liaising with company or project purchasing department to ensure that purchase orders adequately define the specified requirements• Providing data in respect of variation orders and site instructions
Female Real Estate Investment Adviser
We are a dynamic and established Real Estate company, looking for Experienced Property Consultant. Our Sales office is a street level retail located in a high traffic prime location. Candidates:
- Experience in Dubai Real Estate, RERA certified.
- Computer literate, Driver’s license.
- A team player and motivated.
- Fluent in English.
- Have good communication, negotiation and closing skills.
- Continuous training to our team in order to reach their full potential.
- Employment visa and health insurance are part of our package.
- Full marketing, administration and management support
- Office open 6 days a week for agents to use CRM
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Are you ready for a fast-paced and challenging career? Excited to penetrate the luxury property business? Want to be part of one of Dubais top industries?
Future Plan Real Estate LLC and Management , a mid-range to luxury real estate company located in Al Barsha, Dubai. Kindly send your CV at .
Agents with the following qualifications:
- Western / European candidates highly preferred
- with THAT winning X-Factor
- with attractive personality
- with that CAN DO attitude
- knows how to handle clients of different nationalities and backgrounds
- has flair in speaking and sales presentation
- resourceful and sales-driven- with creative selling strategies
- highly independent and results-oriented
- Dubai real estate industry experience preferred
- with UAE driving license
- NO AGE LIMIT
Real estate agents Dubai
Country: United Arab Emirates
Job description: Desired Candidate:-
Experience - 2.5 to 5 yrs
Excellent communication Skills.
Aggressive & Confident.
Understanding of Real Estate as an asset class and the corresponding market outlook.
Strong PR Skills.
Responsible for selling luxury residential properties of International Locations like US, Canada, Australia, UK & Dubai.
Maximize revenue generation and lead closures by supporting marketing team for various digital Campaigns.
Responsible for generating business through Primary Market and Real Estate across International regions Maintaining strong relationship with the developers, corporate, third party channels, new and existing clients.
Focusing on upcoming projects and prime properties in the International Location Offer customized portfolio solutions to clients based on their risk/ return and liquidity profile.
Meeting HNI / Ultra HNI clients & giving investment solutions & designing portfolios for them.
Transaction management and deal closure from sourcing to ROI generation.
Develop Square Yards as a brand by ensuring service standards in line with company policies.
Job Type: Full-time
Real estate agents Dubai
Job description: Sales and Leasing Consultant
• The Property Consultant is responsible to pursue new business for generating revenue while actively maintaining relations with established clients towards generating future (repeat) business transactions and support the overall operations of the Company Reporting to the Manager – Sales and Leasing.
• The Property Consultant will play a critical role in helping the Company to achieve strategic profit objectives. The agent shares responsibility for meeting team targets and adequate coverage at exhibitions, trade shows, etc. with the team.
• The agent is responsible to maintain the highest quality of customer and client satisfaction while actively seeking out and developing new business.
• To be successful the agent must develop a collaborative work ethic between all departments and understand the property market in detail.
• Achieve assigned revenue targets - Source and increase the inventory stock of units including ownership information - Source / generate leads by active networking and relationship building.
• Ensure good professional relationship with owners, developers and clients - Ensure all leads and enquiries are attended to as per best customer service practices.
• Follow up with clients on a regular basis - Update records on regularly.
• Adhere to company’s policy and procedure for each transaction including issuing, collecting and recording relevant documentation - Pro-actively strive to have an in-depth understanding of the local market, advertising and signage requirements.
Real estate Manager Dubai
Looking for an experienced Real Estate person who can handle the business development who will be involved in managing the company and assisting in the company strategy.the candidate must have a good background in Dubai properties listings, sales and rentals.
Real estate experience is mandatory.
Note: This opportunity is commission based. or put your desired salary in the email as well.
Would like to meet a professional candidates only in real estate field please.Kindly send C.V
make sure all your contact details are in the C.V including a photo and your cell number.
Job Type: Full-time