Real Estate & Property
Real Esatte Team Leaders Dubai
Internationally renown Real Estate Brokerage looking to hire 5 Sales Team Leaders to work out of their Bay Square, Business Bay Office location to cover exclusive territories servicing international developers and clients.
The following are the minimum credentials required for any candidate looking to apply:
• RERA Certified Broker course completed with passing score on final exam
• Experience within the local real estate market for a minimum of 12 months
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Fluent in a language other than English (Arabic, Urdu, Hindi, Tagalog, Mandarin, Spanish, etc)
• Valid UAE Driving License with reliable and professional transportation
• Team player
• Goal Oriented and hungry for growth
• Well versed with local rules, laws and regulations related to the Real Estate Industry Familiar with local off plan projects, completed projects and real estate market trends.
• Strong negotiations skills with client friendly personality to communicate professionally and eloquently
• Proactive work ethic and ability to multi task whilst providing pleasant and quality customer service. Attention to detail to ensure that all correspondence is both spelt and grammatically correct
Compensation: Aggressive Commission splits with Salary, Transportation, Cellphone, Health Insurance and Vacation benefits available.
Required experience: Real Estate (Sales) 1 year
Required license or certification: UAE Valid Driving License, and RERA Broker Certification
Home 4 All Real Estate
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Job Minimum Requirements:
Dubai real estate experience, not required.
Valid UAE Driving License
Must be currently living in Dubai.
Good Computer and Microsoft Office skills.
Presentable and team player.
Ability to work under pressure.
Self-motivated Strong networking skills.
Qualified Candidates will get:
Attractive Basic Salary
Generous commission structure.
In-house CRM training and full administrative support.
Full Marketing Support.In all major portals, Social Media, Website and regular
Only those successful applicants will be called.
Real Estate Broker Dubai
Follow up on leads for buyers and sellers
Negotiate and prepare contracts prior to the sale or lease of a residential property
Prepare comp lists for properties in similar geographic areas to those in our listings
Track contract term fulfillment for properties
Advise property buyers and sellers on best practices and pricing strategies
Assist agents with continuing education
Attend property closings and ensure all contract terms are met by both parties
Sales & Leasing Consultant Dubai
Sales & Leasing Consultant Reporting to Sales Manager Type Full-time Salary Range Above industry standard Department Residential Sales & Leasing Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Are you a good communicator and genuinely like dealing with people Are you focused, organized and able to manage your time effectively Are you a self-starter who can work alone but also within a team Are you comfortable with new technology - PCs and internet Are you prepared to work long hours including evenings Are you able to handle several deals at the same time Are you presentable and approachable Are you a skilled negotiator Are you keen to learn and improve your skills Are you keen to earn as much money as you can Are you better under pressure and working to monthly targets Are you happy to work in a busy, competitive environment Can remain positive and enthusiastic whatever the situation If the answer is a resounding yes then please read on. The Company PRD property services are a dynamic, ambitious global real estate brand providing residential and commercial sales and leasing, as well as property management and maintenance real estate services to Dubai property owners. The Role The office is currently looking for a Sales and Leasing Consultant to be responsible for the acquisition of listings, the presentation to the market and the subsequent sale of suitable properties in sufficient quantity to satisfy business targets. In this role you will manage current vendors and contacts and source new leads as well as pitch for new listings, handle the marketing of all properties and manage the sales process from listing to completion, from offer to signing tenancy agreement. . Benefits • Above industry standard commissions • Monthly and quarterly bonus scheme • Access to highly qualified clients and prospects • Extensive marketing support • Residence VISA • RERA Course Please send your CV
Real Estate Agents Dubai
professional Global Real Estate sales Lady with a minimum experience of 3 years in the field. Well organized, problem solver, excellent communicator, with surely a University degree. Preferably with a marketing back ground.
Capri Real Estate
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Capri Realty Real Estate Broker LLC, is looking to recruit more motivated professional Real Estate Specialists to join their expanding team as Senior Sales Agents immediately. If you have ambition and want to succeed in sales then look no further. You will be joining a team of other professionals to specialize in your area of expertise. This is a great opportunity for ambitious candidates .
Generate and follow up with leads
Buyer and seller consultations
Ability to handle negotiations and contract-to-close activities
Source potential clients and establish a good work relationship
Sets goals and strives to achieve them
Complete all necessary documentation associated with listing and selling property
Within the UAE
Real Estate Sales Brokers Dubai
-Aggressive in Reaching Targets
-Solicit potential clients to buy, sell, and rent properties
-Advise clients on prices, mortgages, market conditions, and other related information
-Compare properties to determine a competitive market price
-Generate lists of properties for sale, including details such as location and features
-Promote properties through advertisements, open houses, and listing services
-Take prospective buyers or renters to see properties
-Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration
-Mediate negotiations between the buyer and seller
-Ensure all terms of purchase contracts are met
-Prepare documents, such as loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, and deeds
Amethyst real estate
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Job description: Responsibilities:
- promoting and marketing the list of units for Sale and Rent
- establishing and maintaining a good relationship with the Seller/Buyer and Landlord/Tenant on behalf of the company
- updating and collecting information about the properties for marketing purposes
- schedule viewings with the Buyers and Tenants concerning the required property
-advising and helping the buyers and tenants decide which property to rent or to buy
- guiding the clients from enquiry to transfer or hand over of the property
- closing deals and achieving the Monthly Target
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Young Professionals between 25-30 years old.
- strong Sales background
- fluent in English both written and verbal
- good negotiation skills
- ability to source clients and listings for the company
- excellent customer service skills
- ability to achieve the Monthly Target
- a smart and professional appearance
- must be confident and optimistic
- must be healthy and willing to work on field