Real Estate & Property
Property Sales Consultants Dubai
Be part of an Elite Real Estate Co, operating in Dubai for 13 years
Candidates must have 1 year DIRECT Residential & Commercial Sales or Business Banking and property mortgage / financial background Experience. (A Plus: Experience in Dubai Property Market)
Must be a University Degree Holder with Ready Attested Certificates
Must have RERA certification
Must have a valid UAE driving license
We are offering new members attractive commission packages and wider opportunities for personal growth and income.
Real Estate Agents Dubai
• Will be responsible for selling across properties to investors.
• Source potential investors and establish/maintain a good work relationship.
• Advice and discuss various opportunities of property services.
• Attend to inquiries from any walk in clients.
Build awareness and knowledge of the property market.
Reporting to - Director of Sales or VP – Sales
• Very stable CVs with minimum 1 to 2 years in each of the last two companies.
• Presentation skills (Ask candidates to send a professionally clicked recent picture in formals.)
• Sales experience is a must (can be from different industries) : they should be generating leads, acquiring new customers and very target driven. (Good experience in Direct Sales & Client Acquisition)
• Interaction with High net worth clientele - MANDATORY
• · Candidate with direct sales experience. Real Estate sales with Brokers / Developers /Life Insurance/ Timeshare/FMCG/Hospitality sales experience
• Excellent Communication Skills (MUST)
QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum Graduate
Kindly look for the below things in the candidate :
- Presentation (professional present-ability)
- Excellent communication skills
Key One Properties
Property Manager Dubai
Key One Properties - Dubai
Key One Properties is a Dubai based company that has expertise in property management. Our company has been operating since 2007. Our company gained a reputation as a trusted name here in Dubai real estate market with hard work, knowledge base and competence. The role we are looking for an experienced property leasing consultant who will be responsible for the leasing of our own residential and managed units within Dubai, UAE.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Present our properties in the best light to promote lettings
- Provide honest professional advice to tenants
- Consistently achieve monthly targets
- Deal with calls for lease properties
- Resolve tenant issues
- Manage the move in and out process and report on the physical condition of the property and all financial arrangements
- Work within tight deadlines and achieve results, with or without direct supervision
- update the company about the physical condition of the property, and financial arrangements.
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Perform all other duties assigned.
Salary offered: TBD
- Good Basic Salary and bonus Requirements
- Bachelors degree
- At least 3 Years experience, ideally more, within Property rental and Management in Dubai
- Have Knowledge and Experience of working with Master key system- Fully proficient in excel and word.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have good written and verbal skills in English
- Knowledge of all Real Estate Laws and their applications
- UAE Driving License and has an own car- RERA Broker ID Card is a definite advantage
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Real Estate Brokers (4 Openings)
a)Candidate should have at least 2 years experienced in Dubai Real Estate market… - not limited to developers market
b)Should have RERA certified from previous employment
c)Should have car driving license, own car will be advantage
d)No preference for age and gender.
Education Qualifications:Diploma or Bachelor
Number of years of Experience: 2 years experienced in Dubai Real Estate market
Salary Range 5000 to 7000 + commission (25% to 40% depend on their monthly achievement)
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Our company KEY STONE REAL ESTATE is hunting for Smart, Self Motivated & Dynamic Self Driven Individuals. Those who are looking for Better growth opportunities and a challenging working Environment are welcome.We provide better career opportunities to both male/female experienced candidates.
Job requirements :-
*Up to date on Dubai real estate market and changes in rules and regulations
l*Presentable at all times
We also welcome freshers to join our enthusiastic team.
Sales and Marketing Professional Dubai
Actively promote the companies services; including and not limited to Sales and Leasing, Property Management, Currency exchange, Furnishing, Removals, Relocation and Short Term Lets.
Maintain regular contact with developers, landlords, investors, tenants and owners to find new opportunities and assess existing ones. Via telephone calls, emails, letters and meetings.
Attend property viewings with prospective buyers and tenants.
Research potential business to secure buildings, projects, developments, apartments and villas, for sale and for rent.
Keep up-to-date with the UAE real estate market and proposed developments, property laws, tenants, developers, investors, competitors and their marketing activities.
Actively seek business opportunities, properties and developments for ERE HOMES.
Follow up with clients and ERE HOMES accountants to ensure that contracts are finalized, payments made and that settlement occurs on the due date.
Ensure that all transactions are completed properly and the customer is satisfied with the services provided by ERE HOMES.
Maintain accurate files, records and databases.
Accurately complete the client contact forms, listings forms, computer forms and files and other property forms daily and ensure all property details are correctly listed in ERE HOMES Property Management system before leaving the office at the end of each day.
Produce reports when required to update management and clients.
Adapt Listing Contracts, Contracts of Sales and Tenancy contracts when required.
Ensure documents are correctly filed, deposits paid and contracts are delivered to relevant ERE HOMES sections.
Meet and negotiate with business partners to finalize transactions.
Attend functions held by developers, landlords and other property groups.
Meet with developers and landlords to secure properties and developments for listing with ERE HOMES.
Key one properties
Key One Properties is expanding and we need a PROPERTY CONSULTANT like you!
Our company is growing not to be the biggest, but the most respected agency who provides our agents the most comprehensive marketing packages, admin and managerial support on the market, who knows how to have fun and thank our loyal staff and clients.
We are currently undergoing a massive re-branding not only with our Real Estate sector, but also our successful Property Management and Holiday Lettings sectors as well. So we need strong, proactive and experienced agents to join us.
Key One Properties has been operating for more than 7 years and built a reputation as a trusted name in the UAE market with hard work, a strong knowledgeable and outstanding competence.
Various packages available according to experience and to be discussed. Residents Visa, Health Insurance and RERA provided to all successful applicants.
Sales & Leasing Consultant Dubai
Sales & Leasing Consultant Reporting to Sales Manager Type Full-time Salary Range Above industry standard Department Residential Sales & Leasing Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Are you a good communicator and genuinely like dealing with people Are you focused, organized and able to manage your time effectively Are you a self-starter who can work alone but also within a team Are you comfortable with new technology - PCs and internet Are you prepared to work long hours including evenings Are you able to handle several deals at the same time Are you presentable and approachable Are you a skilled negotiator Are you keen to learn and improve your skills Are you keen to earn as much money as you can Are you better under pressure and working to monthly targets Are you happy to work in a busy, competitive environment Can remain positive and enthusiastic whatever the situation If the answer is a resounding yes then please read on. The Company PRD property services are a dynamic, ambitious global real estate brand providing residential and commercial sales and leasing, as well as property management and maintenance real estate services to Dubai property owners. The Role The office is currently looking for a Sales and Leasing Consultant to be responsible for the acquisition of listings, the presentation to the market and the subsequent sale of suitable properties in sufficient quantity to satisfy business targets. In this role you will manage current vendors and contacts and source new leads as well as pitch for new listings, handle the marketing of all properties and manage the sales process from listing to completion, from offer to signing tenancy agreement. . Benefits • Above industry standard commissions • Monthly and quarterly bonus scheme • Access to highly qualified clients and prospects • Extensive marketing support • Residence VISA • RERA Course Please send your CV