Real Estate & Property
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Source, view and sell properties to prospective clients and manage the sale process from A-Z and support properties’ marketing plan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To liaise with clients in order to determine and meet their individual requirements.
• To assist and consult clients throughout the sale process by providing them with
• updated and accurate market information and by scheduling visits to the community.
• To ensure smooth and professional sale transactions.
• To respect and follow RERA, Ejari and Land Department rules as well as company procedures.
• To negotiate and close residential contracts with clients.
• To complete relevant sale forms and draw up real estate contracts.
• To collect funds from buyers and follow–up on pending issues.
• To prepare monthly competitive survey reports and to analyze the real estate market trends.
• To maintain accurate property and client records and represent the company brand in a professional way.
• To establish and maintain effective, positive and professional working relationships with internal and external clients (Owners, Buyers, Roots Land colleagues, etc.).
• Courteous, efficient handling of client’s request or complaints.
• To maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
Duties are not limited to the above mentioned responsibilities; additional duties may be required by management.
JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Education and/or experience:
• Diploma and a minimum of 2 years related experience and/or training.
• Customer service background desirable and excellent communication skills and organizational skills necessary.
• Dubai RERA Certified Broker
Real Estate agents Dubai
Leasing Luxury Residential Properties in Dubai
Present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants
Act as a landlord for property owners and help them navigate the property market
Advertise available properties using a variety of media and promoting materials
Determine the needs, living standards and economic viability of prospect customers
Confirm rental application data and personal references
Stay knowledgeable of the property market status
Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close deals
Job Type: Full-time
leasing: 1 year
Real Estate Agent Dubai
We are a Real Estate Company looking a qualified applicants for the said position. We provide High commission up to 70%, RERA, Visa, Basic salary (optional) and different packages.
*knows how to handle clients of different nationalities and background
*has flair in speaking and sales presentation
*highly independent and results oriented
*matching clients to specific properties then arranging and conducting viewings
*effective verbal and written communications skills. English is a must
*assess buyers needs and locate properties for this consideration
*must be having good experience in same field
*good experience in rental and sales
*good knowledge of Dubai market
Should have experience at least 6 months up
*must have valid driving license
*fluent in English. second language is advantage
*has own car
About the Employer
Please send your Curriculum Vitae/Resume to our email firstname.lastname@example.org please note that only Chinese and Turkish Nationality. Thank you
Real estate agents Dubai
Job description: We are recruiting Experienced Real Estate Brokers in both Sales & Leasing who can join our team immediately
• Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
• Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
• Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
• Good communication skills and the ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and colleagues
• Strong organization skills, as you may be dealing with more than one property at a time.
• Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters.
• Willingness to take on responsibility, as estate agents will likely be afforded a great deal of responsibility early on.
• Follow-up deals and ensure any sales closed and all business activities and documents comply with RERA laws and practices.
• Ensuring an effective working relationship with owners, developers, and clients, and briefing your Manager promptly on any significant issues arising from those contacts.
• Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills.
• Client Management
• Negotiate rent or sale and close deal with client
• Excellent communication skills in English (additional language is an advantage)
• UAE Sales/Leasing experience
• Knowledge of Dubai Freehold Property Market
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to achieve Sales/Leasing targets
• Qualities to work in a team
• Strong negotiation skills
• Dubai (Preferred)
• Real estate: 1-2 years (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
We are one of the best companies, which cater to all types of property needs in Dubai and UAE. Whether you are looking to rent, buy, sell property in Dubai, we are the ones who promise to provide you efficient, dedicated and professional services in all areas of your operations.
Amethyst real estate
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Job description: Responsibilities:
- promoting and marketing the list of units for Sale and Rent
- establishing and maintaining a good relationship with the Seller/Buyer and Landlord/Tenant on behalf of the company
- updating and collecting information about the properties for marketing purposes
- schedule viewings with the Buyers and Tenants concerning the required property
-advising and helping the buyers and tenants decide which property to rent or to buy
- guiding the clients from enquiry to transfer or hand over of the property
- closing deals and achieving the Monthly Target
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Young Professionals between 25-30 years old.
- strong Sales background
- fluent in English both written and verbal
- good negotiation skills
- ability to source clients and listings for the company
- excellent customer service skills
- ability to achieve the Monthly Target
- a smart and professional appearance
- must be confident and optimistic
- must be healthy and willing to work on field
Real estate manager Dubai
Head – Real Estate
The role involves real estate development of large-scale Distribution Centres through built-to-suit development and leasing of readily built warehousing / industrial premises.
1. Initiate and grow sustainable relationship with Developers to create large built-to-suit logistics parks across
2. Negotiate with the land owner/s and developers and lease the properties on behalf of the Company.
3. Involved in obtaining sanctions and clearances for launching / development of a real estate project from statutory authorities / government departments.
4. Sourcing of properties for the company, finalizing the commercial understanding with the land owners, drafting and finalizing the necessary contracts with the land owners.
Technical / Functional Competency:
1. Commercial Acumen
2. Domain expertise in Real Estate
3. Project Implementation
4. Relevant Compliances
1. Building Partnerships
2. Analytical skills / problem solving ability
3. Customer orientation
4. Holistic Thinking approach
5. Cost consciousness
Qualification & Experience Required: BE with MBA (desirable) with a minimum 5 years of experience in a similar profile
Reporting To: CEO
Zama Real Estate
Real Estate Agents Dubai
With offices in London and Dubai, Makki Real Estate has become one of the fastest growing company of 2015. We pride ourselves in delivering our clients the highest level of professional service. Makki Real Estate have over 10 year experience in the property industry in Dubai.
Not only do we have the most up-to-date and high-tech internal systems at our disposal, we also have a very driven and competitive sales team that works together against the rest of the market. We are currently recruiting Real Estate Consultants for our DUBAI OFFICE.
As a Real Estate Agent your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Whatsapp to buyers and sellers and collect information
Generating new leads/business for the company
Matching clients to specific properties then arranging viewings
Negotiating offers to buyer, seller, landlord and tenant
Collecting pictures and documents needed for property listing and item description
Sales Manager Dubai
Purpose of the position:
Build and manage a team of residential realtors and listing agents. Perform duties, such as recruit, train, coach and nurture a team.
The Sales Manger reports to the Managing Director and is responsible for the sales and leasing team.
- Recruit team members after carefully assessing their abilities and virtues.
- Team training, sales 101 to communication skills and advance sales techniques.
- Coach the team daily, assist every member one on one and as part of the team, asses each member’s abilities and his effectiveness in a team, while analyzing his strength and weaknesses.
- Make sure the team has all tools needed to perform and prosper.
- Report on the team performance and have his input in the sales strategy as well as setting a plan to hit the set targets of his team.
Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Law and Government — Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders and RERA rules.
Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
Computers and Internet Browsing
Communications and Media — Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.