Real Estate & Property
Real Estate Agents Dubai
A large real state company in the UAE is looking for sales agents with good English skills and 2 - 4 years property sales experience, we offer a base salary plus commission
Jumeirah Beach Real Estate
Jumeirah Beach Real Estate is a well established proactive company, seeking to hire expired property consultants to join our expanding team.
6 months or more experience within the Dubai Real Estate Market.
UAE Driving License (Own Car is preferred).
RERA certified agents will be preferred.
Excellent communication skills in English.
Highly motivated to earn substantial commissions.
Outgoing, hard working and sociable. What We Can Provide:
Competitive commission structure.
Full Marketing portals (Gulf news, Property Finder, Dubizzle, Just rentals ect.).
CRM and Admin Support.
International Network of investors & Agents.
Long term career with unlimited earning prospects.
Please apply with your updated CV for immediate interview.
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Damac Properties hiring for the designation of Relationship Manager with a standard salary.
Looking for candidates having Sales experience with Real Estate Developers/Real Estate Brokerage or Agency/Timeshare/Life Insurance firms / Luxury Retail. From Life insurance firm looking for Sales Managers, Branch Managers & Agency Development managers.
Candidates who are at levels higher than this i.e. Area Managers/Zonal Managers/Regional Managers/Vice Presidents do not apply.
- Team management experience is essential.
- Decent personality and communication.
- Candidate needs to have stability in jobs.
- Salary + override on team's commission.
- Candidates interviewed by Damac Properties earlier before are not eligible for this post.
- Benefits - medical insurance for self and flight allowance every year.
-Prefer candidates from Dubai only.
-Prefer candidates having COMOROS passport
Location of work : Dubai
Job Type: Full-time
Home 4 All Real Estate
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Job Minimum Requirements:
Dubai real estate experience, not required.
Valid UAE Driving License
Must be currently living in Dubai.
Good Computer and Microsoft Office skills.
Presentable and team player.
Ability to work under pressure.
Self-motivated Strong networking skills.
Qualified Candidates will get:
Attractive Basic Salary
Generous commission structure.
In-house CRM training and full administrative support.
Full Marketing Support.In all major portals, Social Media, Website and regular
Only those successful applicants will be called.
Property manager Dubai
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
A reputable company is currently seeking a person to fill in the position mentioned above.
• Meeting with new clients firstly by telephone or in the office to discuss potential new contracts
• Help the management to solve issues, create value, maximize growth and improve business performance
• Prepare business proposals and presentations
• Implement recommendations / solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out
• Liaise with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions
• Must be 25 years old and above
• Preferably Business Management, Administration, Finance or Economics graduate
• Driving License is not required but preferable
• Excellent Communication Skills – fluency in English is a must both for Oral & Written
• Can work under pressure
• Good with problem-solving and strategic planning
• Has analytical skills
• Flexible with working hours
Real Estate Broker Dubai
Working as a real estate broker in a small, boutique real estate agency in the centre of Dubai. The position requires somebody who is not afraid of hard work. Part-time considered.
•1 year minimum real estate – experience in Dubai
•English speaking (verbal & written) other languages is a bonus
•Excellent communication skills
•Driving license with vehicle
•Knowledge of Dubai’s property laws and regulations
•Able to join immediately
•RERA Registered (preferable)
•Marketing and administrative support
•Hands-on experienced management
•Enjoyable working environment
•Visa and other legalities
The position is full time, 5 days per week, 9am until 6pm, which will include one day at the weekend when required.
Please send your CV
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Concept Homes is looking for a real estate professional to work in our Dubai Office.
About this Company
The ethos at the heart of Concept Homes is to provide the best possible customer service in our quest to become Dubai’s most successful and trusted real estate broker. We are looking for an experienced Real Estate Agent who is enthusiastic, pro-active and self-motivated. The chosen candidate must have excellent presentation and communications skills.
• Job Role: Real Estate Agent
• Employment Type: Full Time
• Monthly Salary: 50% commission on all deals. This can increase depending on performance. NO BASIC SALARY
• Office based in Business Bay
• Coordinate the sale of houses, businesses, flats, factories, shops and plots on behalf of owners;
• Discuss the method of sale, presentation of the property, costs and inspection times with vendors (sellers);
• Assess buyers' needs and locate properties for their consideration;
• Take prospective buyers to inspect properties;
• Advise on merits of properties and terms of sale;
• Promote sales of properties through advertisements and participation in multiple listing services such as Dubizzle and Property Finder.
• Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, when details of transactions need to be negotiated, generally representing one or the other;
• Draw up legal agreements between sellers and buyers;
• Advice & answer clients’ questions on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, maintenance, appraisals and related matters;
• Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price;
• Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases;
Desired Skills and Experience
• Honest, enthusiastic and trustworthy,
• Friendly and pleasant Personality,
• Professional appearance,
• Excellent negotiator,
• Available by phone or e-mail,
• Excellent communicator,
• Good analytical skills.
• Well organized and detail oriented,
• Have a good understanding of the Dubai property market and areas.
• Minimum 6 months to 1 year experience in Dubai
• Excellent English communication skills (other languages are advantageous),
• Competent with MS Office
• Should have knowledge about Real Estate market in Dubai,
• Should have UAE Driving License and personal car as the job requires you to travel within Dubai for property viewings and meetings,
Senior Property Consultant to join Shades Luxury Properties Team. The candidate must have minimum 3 years experience in a similar position, proven record of successful sales, strong communication skills, the ability to work independently and good knowledge about Real Estate market and best practices.
We believe our employees are our biggest assets and it's our vision to build the strongest possible team. Therefore, we offer the most competitive compensation structure:
Basic Salary ( the package varies depending on the experience of the candidate, up to 6000 AED)
Commission (the package varies depending on the experience of the candidate, up to 60%)
Company Car for viewings/meetings
Desired Candidate Profile:
Minimum of 3 years proven experience as a Real Estate Agent/ Property Consultant.
Proven track of successful sales record.