Real Estate & Property
Listing Agent Dubai
Purpose of the position:
Primary role of a listing agent is to assist sellers with setup of a sales plan, ensure documentation completeness and full compliance with RERA regulations.
The Listing Agent reports to the Sales Manager and is responsible for assisting sellers and landlords in selling or leasing their properties.
- Respond to listing inquries (phone, email or website) and capture required information.
- Communicate effectively with customers locally and overseas.
- Enter and ensure correctness of entered data into Masterkey software.
- Hit the targets set by the management for sales or invitations.
Fluency in spoken and written English.
Previous experience in working in call center environment.
Previous experience with Masterkey is a plus.
Methodical and organized.
A good team player.
Computer literacy and good typing skills.
Accurate with good attention to detail.
Real Estate Agents Dubai
job description: We Offer:
Basic salary + Commission
Salary Depending on Productivity and Experience
IMMEDIATE Employment VISA Processing
Company Paid Sim Card/Mobile Allowance
Advertisements on web portals and various media
Warm & friendly working environment & highly functional back office
Training, follow up on site and simulations
Efficient updates and weekly sales meetings
Quality Leads from Company.
Must have experience in Dubai/Sharjah Real Estate market.
Minimum of 6 Months Real Estate Experience.
RERA certified is a plus
Having valid UAE driving license and own car is a plus.
Ability to source clients and listings for the company.
Ability to close deals and negotiate with customers.
Excellent English communication skills (other languages are advantageous)
Well versed with MS Office
Real estate agents Dubai
We are looking for ambitious and entrepreneurial Real Estate Professionals currently working in the Sales and Leasing Sectors with a minimum of 4-years experience in Dubai showing great success through hitting sales targets month-on-month.
In return you will be working for a very high profile Real Estate Agency with massive expansion plans offering:
3. Medical Insurance
6. Featured Advertising on All portals for your properties
7. CRM System
8. Downtown Offices
9. 50 - 60% commission
A leading Real Estate company requires PRO for its day to day business requirements including but not limited to applications, renewals of visas, trade licenses and visiting all government departments including Chamber, DED, RTA, Land department in UAE to represent the company.
As PRO of the company, you are responsible for the following:
• Collect and provide periodical updates from the government authorities on all Labour and immigration rules to keep the HR department abreast of the changes in the rules and procedures.
• Submit, follow-up and collect all new employment visas to ensure that the visas are processed on a timely manner to support the business.
• Renew, update and maintain all employee’s visas, labour cards, and labour contracts in a timely manner to ensure that company’s records are up-to-date in the labour and Immigration Departments.
• Deal with general enquires regarding PRO functions promptly and efficiently to enhance the level of department service
• Provide service, support and assistance to new and existing employees on their requirements such as Medical and other preparations for visa applications as required.
• Renew, update and maintain the trade licenses and other government certificates of all company’s legal entities in the UAE to ensure that the documents are up-to-date.
Renew and maintain all company’s leases in the UAE before its expiry, which includes offices, company apartments.
• Assist departments in resolving any issues related to company vehicle registration and renewals to ensure that PRO services are provided as and when it is required.
• Obtain visas from other Embassies in UAE for staff members for their business travel if required.
• Arrange processing attestation of employee qualifications as required
• Accurate preparation of documents according to the requirement of the legal authorities
• Maintain confidentiality and security of company and employee documents at all times
You should possess the following:
• Experienced in visa and other transactions, knowledge of Abu Dhabi and UAE Labour Law.
• UAE valid Driving License.
• Well-developed skills in written and spoken English. Arabic is an advantage.
• Microsoft Office and computer literacy a must.
• Able to work under pressure to demanding time pressures and to meet deadlines.
• Able to work under own initiative and as part of a team.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• High level of professionalism and personal presentation at all times.
• Able to understand and adapt to cultural sensitivities
• Problem solving/lateral thinking skills.
Real estate agents Dubai
D O P Real Estate Broker
Job description: Job Duties:
• Identifies prospects by reading telephone and zip code directories and other prepared listings.
• Calls prospective customers by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
• Influences customers to buy services and merchandise by following a prepared sales talk to give service and product information and price quotations.
• Completes orders by recording names, addresses, and purchases; referring orders for filling.
• Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures.
• Secures information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Results Driven, Persistence, Time Management, Telephone Sales, Customer Service, Selling to Customer Needs, Prospecting Skills, Motivation for Sales, Handles Rejection, Professionalism, Product Knowledge
Property Manager Dubai
Job description: PROPERTY MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
• Must be 25 years old and above
• Has at least 1-2 years of professional experience on Property Management field
• Driving License is not required but preferable
• Excellent Communication Skills – fluency in English is a must both for Oral & Written
• Has adequate knowledge in Real Estate Regulatory Agency procedures
• Has experience in liaising with clients & associating them to the proper connections / agencies / departments
• Has knowledge in UAE Market
• Knows how to handle property inspections, maintenance, etc.
Property Consultant Dubai
Job Description –
• A property or real estate consultant has to consult with the client in selecting the best property depending on the needs and the budget.
• The consultant acts as an adviser to the client to help him / her with information and economically viable changes
• He / she shares expertise on the real estate world with the client. The job of Consulting involves technical competency, thoughtful analysis and critical inquiry. The consultants have to deal with the residential and commercial estate.
• He / she have to make sure that the requirements of the clients are met exactly. Accordingly a real estate consultant is that “they can offer a prospective buyer an 'a la carte' array of services to select from that are customized to service the buyer's needs”.
• Required previous experience in real estate
• You will need to learn the Laws and legal requirements relating to Real Estate
• Excellent communication and skills both verbally and written. You will need to advise clients about renovation works and other repair works. Therefore, you will need to develop and maintain relationships with various service providers
• To be educated of the benefits and liabilities of each community in a project’s sphere of influence (i.e. schools, amenities, trends of investment, etc.), thereby augmenting the real estate information needed to make an informed decision
• To possess full UAE Driving License, drive in a safe manner and to have clean car that is pleasant for clients who may need to be ferried between properties by the consultant
• Strong negotiation skills and an interchangeable sympathetic manner are required for dealing with sellers and buyers
• A good knowledge about the area both logistically and practically is highly beneficial and this knowledge increases with experience
• Proactive work ethic and ability to multi task whilst providing pleasant and quality customer service. Attention to detail to ensure that all correspondence is both spelt and grammatically correct
Job Type- Full-time
Required education- High school or equivalent
Salary- Basic (Negotiable)+ Commission
Required experience- Real Estate (Sales) 1 year
Required license or certification- UAE Valid Driving License
Interested candidate can also send their updated CV
Real Estate Agent - Dubai
Work on exciting new off plan projects when you become an agent for Springfield, one of the top real estate brokerage firms in the region.
We are hiring ambitious sales agents for our new Head Office in Bay Square, Business Bay.
With no bounds on earning potential our agents consistently make between 20,000- 100,000 monthly.
As a Springfield Agent, you get the chance to work on our exclusive projects and as a broker in any freehold area of your expertise.
The Property Consultant will be responsible for managing different properties from property owners, creating relationships with investors and landlords, generating leads, creating advertisements on online portals, arranging viewings, and closing deals.
Join us if you have:
- Past experience in Sales ideally in real estate or Property Development
- You like working in a competitive environment driven by commissions
- Bachelor's Degree
- RERA Card is a plus
- UAE Drivers License
Join us and receive:
- Intensive 1-month Integration Program with training
- Generous pay scheme with high commission structure
- Advanced lead generation system
- Access to hundreds of quality listings and leads
- Exceptional marketing and admin support
- Employment Visa and RERA Card
- Live listings on Property Finder, Dubizzle, Bayut and other portals locals and internationally
- Comprehensive CRM tools