Real Estate & Property
services plus international
Real Estate Agents Dubai
We are looking for experienced property and lettings agents for our thriving client in Dubai.
Building up a network of customers looking to purchase or take a rental in UAE
Compiling home specifications to showcase the properties
Liasing with developers to offer the services to market their properties
Showing prospective buyers properties and having full knowledge of the area and of facilities and amenities.
Real Estate Manager Dubai
Responsible for managing the contractors work in coordination with the consultants to ensure completion within the time, scope and quality expected for the project.
• Report to Senior Projects Manager regularly to update the company about project situation
• Liaise with authorities to obtain NOC’s and handover works
• Control project budget, scope of work, project time schedule etc.
• Responsible for the detailed engineering of civil layout for the installation
• Sets out the work in accordance with the drawings and specifications
• Supervise constructions, operations and maintenance activities at project site and ensure compliance to design specifications and safety requirements
• Prepare and implement a quality assurance (QA) plan to assure compliance with contract plans and specifications in accordance with regulations
• Ensure that all materials and equipment installed by the contractor meet the contract requirements and project specifications
• Recommend improvements in work which will result in total quality management
• Attendance and lead of all project related meetings
• Monitor and maintain safety as per international and local standards review and justify contractor’s / client’s variations claims and monthly payments and all correspondences with contractor and client
• Preparing record drawings, technical reports and site diary
• Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors
• Planning the work and efficiently organizing the construction and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
• Preparing reports as required
• Resolving technical issues with employer’s representatives, suppliers, subcontractors and statutory authorities
• Liaising with company or project purchasing department to ensure that purchase orders adequately define the specified requirements• Providing data in respect of variation orders and site instructions
Real Estate Sales Manager Dubai
Real Estate Sales Manager
Saudi Real Estate Company want to expand it's Business to cover UAE and looking to hire a Sales Manager to cover sales office in the Dubai. We offer a competitive package as well as unlimited opportunity for advancement.
The Sales Manager is responsible for motivating and leading a team of real estate sales associates in their office. In addition, the Sales Manager handles the recruiting to promote office growth, as well as the training to ensure the success of their sales associates.
Management and Leadership:
- Leads all sales activities within a branch office
- Accountability for achieving branch office targets and performance goals
Real Estate Agents Dubai
• We are looking for experienced Dynamic Real Estate Sales Champions, for a New Portal launched exclusively for Real Estate Properties.
Desired Skills and Experience
• The ideal candidate should have worked within the Real Estate Brokerage Industry for a minimum of 3 years.
• Experience in selling online portal subscriptions is an advantage.
• Ability to demonstrate online portal features and functions
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, Arabic / other language is an advantage
• Having a valid UAE driving license
• Actively promote the companies services
• Maintain regular contact with Developers, landlords, investors, tenants and owners to find new opportunities and assess existing ones
• Keep up to date with UAE Real Estate market, property laws, competitors and marketing activities
• Provide excellent customer service
• Achieve sales targets set by the company
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Parallel Views is an experienced Real Estate Brokerage Firm which has succeeded in setting a Business Standard that has been a benchmark amongst all Real Estate Firms in Dubai. Since our formation we have grown multifold year after year by creating our successful presence across Dubai and today we are a RERA licensed Organization holding a wealthy portfolio of properties within UAE.
Employees working with Parallel Views are best in the industry because they are hand picked and trained with a vision to serve premium customers with an unparalleled experience.
We offer: -
- At Parallel Views, we want our associates to reach their potential hence we will train, nurture and mold you to be one of the refined and baked professional with our high quality internal trainings. If you want to build yourself further then this job is for you!
- Strong marketing support to build an exhaustive client database
- Infrastructure and logistical support to advertise properties through Propspace (CRM system), Gulf news, Property Finder, Dubizzle, Just Rental and Just Properties.
- Strong commission scheme up to 75% with reasonable targets (This is a commission based position with no salary)
Job Description: -
Parallel Views is looking for highly enthusiastic Sales Consultants to join the bunch of our smart working team and grow along with the growth of the firm. This will be the ideal position for you if you are passionate about sales and striving for high standard earnings.
- Providing guidance to sellers and prospective buyers regarding the current market trends, property listings, preparing related documents & reports.
- Acquiring properties from Landlords to be listed with the company.
- Study and review outsource property listings, trends, trade journals and relevant literature
- Analyse and compare a property listed to determine its competitive market price and negotiate with the seller to adjust his price
Property Manager Dubai
Key One Properties is a Dubai based company that has expertise in property management. Our company has been operating since 2007. Our company gained a reputation as a trusted name here in Dubai real estate market with hard work, knowledge base and competence.
We are looking for an experienced Property Manager / Property leasing consultant who will be responsible for the leasing of our own residential and managed units within Dubai, UAE.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Present our properties in the best light to promote lettings
- Provide honest professional advice to tenants
- Consistently achieve monthly targets
- Deal with calls for lease properties
- Resolve tenant issues
- Manage the move in and out process and report on the physical condition of the property and all financial arrangements
- Work within tight deadlines and achieve results, with or without direct supervision
-update the company about the physical condition of the property, and financial arrangements.
-Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
-Perform all other duties assigned.
- Good Basic Salary and bonus
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 Years’ experience, ideally more, within Property rental and Management in Dubai
- Have Knowledge and Experience of working with Master key system
- Fully proficient in excel and word.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have good written and verbal skills in English
- Knowledge of all Real Estate Laws and their applications
- UAE Driving License and Car
- RERA Broker ID Card is a definite advantage
- Transferable Visa
Property Consultant Dubai
Job Description –
• A property or real estate consultant has to consult with the client in selecting the best property depending on the needs and the budget.
• The consultant acts as an adviser to the client to help him / her with information and economically viable changes
• He / she shares expertise on the real estate world with the client. The job of Consulting involves technical competency, thoughtful analysis and critical inquiry. The consultants have to deal with the residential and commercial estate.
• He / she have to make sure that the requirements of the clients are met exactly. Accordingly a real estate consultant is that “they can offer a prospective buyer an 'a la carte' array of services to select from that are customized to service the buyer's needs”.
• Required previous experience in real estate
• You will need to learn the Laws and legal requirements relating to Real Estate
• Excellent communication and skills both verbally and written. You will need to advise clients about renovation works and other repair works. Therefore, you will need to develop and maintain relationships with various service providers
• To be educated of the benefits and liabilities of each community in a project’s sphere of influence (i.e. schools, amenities, trends of investment, etc.), thereby augmenting the real estate information needed to make an informed decision
• To possess full UAE Driving License, drive in a safe manner and to have clean car that is pleasant for clients who may need to be ferried between properties by the consultant
• Strong negotiation skills and an interchangeable sympathetic manner are required for dealing with sellers and buyers
• A good knowledge about the area both logistically and practically is highly beneficial and this knowledge increases with experience
• Proactive work ethic and ability to multi task whilst providing pleasant and quality customer service. Attention to detail to ensure that all correspondence is both spelt and grammatically correct
Job Type- Full-time
Required education- High school or equivalent
Salary- Basic (Negotiable)+ Commission
Required experience- Real Estate (Sales) 1 year
Required license or certification- UAE Valid Driving License
Interested candidate can also send their updated CV
Real Estate Broker Dubai
Follow up on leads for buyers and sellers
Negotiate and prepare contracts prior to the sale or lease of a residential property
Prepare comp lists for properties in similar geographic areas to those in our listings
Track contract term fulfillment for properties
Advise property buyers and sellers on best practices and pricing strategies
Assist agents with continuing education
Attend property closings and ensure all contract terms are met by both parties