Real Estate & Property
Listing Agent Dubai
Purpose of the position:
Primary role of a listing agent is to assist sellers with setup of a sales plan, ensure documentation completeness and full compliance with RERA regulations.
The Listing Agent reports to the Sales Manager and is responsible for assisting sellers and landlords in selling or leasing their properties.
- Respond to listing inquries (phone, email or website) and capture required information.
- Communicate effectively with customers locally and overseas.
- Enter and ensure correctness of entered data into Masterkey software.
- Hit the targets set by the management for sales or invitations.
Fluency in spoken and written English.
Previous experience in working in call center environment.
Previous experience with Masterkey is a plus.
Methodical and organized.
A good team player.
Computer literacy and good typing skills.
Accurate with good attention to detail.
Residential Realtor Dubai
Purpose of the position:
Rent, buy, or sell property for clients. Perform duties, such as study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, and negotiate sale condition and prices.
The Residential Realtor reports to the Sales Manger and is responsible for rent, buy, or sell property for clients.
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisement, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
- Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sales listings.
- Display commercial, industrial, agricultural, and residential properties to clients and explain their features.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Understand clients' financial and credit status to determine eligibility for financing.
- Develop networks of attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors to whom clients may be referred.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Rent or lease properties on behalf of clients.
- Solicit and compile listings of available rental properties.
- Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients.
Property Sales Consultants Dubai
Be part of an Elite Real Estate Co, operating in Dubai for 13 years
Candidates must have 1 year DIRECT Residential & Commercial Sales or Business Banking and property mortgage / financial background Experience. (A Plus: Experience in Dubai Property Market)
Must be a University Degree Holder with Ready Attested Certificates
Must have RERA certification
Must have a valid UAE driving license
We are offering new members attractive commission packages and wider opportunities for personal growth and income.
Sales and Marketing Professional Dubai
Actively promote the companies services; including and not limited to Sales and Leasing, Property Management, Currency exchange, Furnishing, Removals, Relocation and Short Term Lets.
Maintain regular contact with developers, landlords, investors, tenants and owners to find new opportunities and assess existing ones. Via telephone calls, emails, letters and meetings.
Attend property viewings with prospective buyers and tenants.
Research potential business to secure buildings, projects, developments, apartments and villas, for sale and for rent.
Keep up-to-date with the UAE real estate market and proposed developments, property laws, tenants, developers, investors, competitors and their marketing activities.
Actively seek business opportunities, properties and developments for ERE HOMES.
Follow up with clients and ERE HOMES accountants to ensure that contracts are finalized, payments made and that settlement occurs on the due date.
Ensure that all transactions are completed properly and the customer is satisfied with the services provided by ERE HOMES.
Maintain accurate files, records and databases.
Accurately complete the client contact forms, listings forms, computer forms and files and other property forms daily and ensure all property details are correctly listed in ERE HOMES Property Management system before leaving the office at the end of each day.
Produce reports when required to update management and clients.
Adapt Listing Contracts, Contracts of Sales and Tenancy contracts when required.
Ensure documents are correctly filed, deposits paid and contracts are delivered to relevant ERE HOMES sections.
Meet and negotiate with business partners to finalize transactions.
Attend functions held by developers, landlords and other property groups.
Meet with developers and landlords to secure properties and developments for listing with ERE HOMES.
Real Estate Agents Dubai
With Real Estate Experience in Dubai.
- Excellent Communication and Negotiation Skills.
- RERA Certified
- Can able to bring business to the company
- Must have the ability to source clients and listings for the company.
-with pleasant personality
-Presentable at all times
-Can work under pressure-Fluent in English
Please send your CV
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Interview for Real Estate Agent with U.A.E. Property Sales Professional
Looking for dynamic Real Estate Agent with U.A.E experience to sell property through an innovative idea.
We are offering excellent package for the right candidate who has what it takes to achieve goals and targets set for him | her.
Package AED 15,000/- to AED 20,000/-
Assistant Manager Dubai
urgent job opening for The Assistant Manager (Commercial) in Dubai (UAE)
Company Real estate
Experience- Minimum 10 years
Designation- Assistant Manager (commercial) (Agreement draft)
Salary- Maximum 48000 Dirham PA + Benefits
Location â€“ Dubai (UAE) (Current location should be Dubai)
Candidate Must have a good communication skills and knowledge of Fidic Red book (87-99)
Real Estate Agents Dubai
job description: We Offer:
Basic salary + Commission
Salary Depending on Productivity and Experience
IMMEDIATE Employment VISA Processing
Company Paid Sim Card/Mobile Allowance
Advertisements on web portals and various media
Warm & friendly working environment & highly functional back office
Training, follow up on site and simulations
Efficient updates and weekly sales meetings
Quality Leads from Company.
Must have experience in Dubai/Sharjah Real Estate market.
Minimum of 6 Months Real Estate Experience.
RERA certified is a plus
Having valid UAE driving license and own car is a plus.
Ability to source clients and listings for the company.
Ability to close deals and negotiate with customers.
Excellent English communication skills (other languages are advantageous)
Well versed with MS Office