Real Estate & Property
Sales Manager Dubai
Purpose of the position:
Build and manage a team of residential realtors and listing agents. Perform duties, such as recruit, train, coach and nurture a team.
The Sales Manger reports to the Managing Director and is responsible for the sales and leasing team.
- Recruit team members after carefully assessing their abilities and virtues.
- Team training, sales 101 to communication skills and advance sales techniques.
- Coach the team daily, assist every member one on one and as part of the team, asses each member’s abilities and his effectiveness in a team, while analyzing his strength and weaknesses.
- Make sure the team has all tools needed to perform and prosper.
- Report on the team performance and have his input in the sales strategy as well as setting a plan to hit the set targets of his team.
Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Law and Government — Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders and RERA rules.
Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
Computers and Internet Browsing
Communications and Media — Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
Real Estate Agents Dubai
One of our esteemed client which is a leading real estate developer is looking for Property consultant based at Dubai.
• Will be responsible for selling across properties to investors.
• Source potential investors and establish/maintain a good work relationship.
• Advice and discuss various opportunities of property services.
• Attend to inquiries from any walk in clients.
• Build awareness and knowledge of the property market.
At Least 2 Years sales experience selling across to High Net worth Individuals.
Ideally from the following industries Ø Real Estate Ø High End Automotive Ø Investment Management Ø Time-Share / Vacation Ownership Ø Life Insurance Ø High End Fine Jewellery
Presentable, young, confident, enthusiastic, pro-active and assertive individuals.
Good Communication Skills.
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Concept Homes is looking for a real estate professional to work in our Dubai Office.
About this Company
The ethos at the heart of Concept Homes is to provide the best possible customer service in our quest to become Dubai’s most successful and trusted real estate broker. We are looking for an experienced Real Estate Agent who is enthusiastic, pro-active and self-motivated. The chosen candidate must have excellent presentation and communications skills.
• Job Role: Real Estate Agent
• Employment Type: Full Time
• Monthly Salary: 50% commission on all deals. This can increase depending on performance. NO BASIC SALARY
• Office based in Business Bay
• Coordinate the sale of houses, businesses, flats, factories, shops and plots on behalf of owners;
• Discuss the method of sale, presentation of the property, costs and inspection times with vendors (sellers);
• Assess buyers' needs and locate properties for their consideration;
• Take prospective buyers to inspect properties;
• Advise on merits of properties and terms of sale;
• Promote sales of properties through advertisements and participation in multiple listing services such as Dubizzle and Property Finder.
• Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, when details of transactions need to be negotiated, generally representing one or the other;
• Draw up legal agreements between sellers and buyers;
• Advice & answer clients’ questions on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, maintenance, appraisals and related matters;
• Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price;
• Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases;
Desired Skills and Experience
• Honest, enthusiastic and trustworthy,
• Friendly and pleasant Personality,
• Professional appearance,
• Excellent negotiator,
• Available by phone or e-mail,
• Excellent communicator,
• Good analytical skills.
• Well organized and detail oriented,
• Have a good understanding of the Dubai property market and areas.
• Minimum 6 months to 1 year experience in Dubai
• Excellent English communication skills (other languages are advantageous),
• Competent with MS Office
• Should have knowledge about Real Estate market in Dubai,
• Should have UAE Driving License and personal car as the job requires you to travel within Dubai for property viewings and meetings,
Real Estate Manager Dubai
Real Estate Sales/MKTG Manager
Real Estate sales personnel in UAE
With minimum experience of 3 years in Real estate marketing in UAE
Willing to join at the earliest
Range of compensation 4000-6000 dirhams
Local travel will be paid on actuals
Once in block of two years leave with wages for 30 days with return air ticket
24 X 7 Medical care to spouse and family
Real estate agebts Dubai
Required work experienced in Real Estate (2 years Minimum)
*Presentable and always look smart
-Aggressive in Reaching Targets
-Solicit potential clients to buy, sell, and rent properties
-Advise clients on prices, mortgages, market conditions, and other related information
-Compare properties to determine a competitive market price
-Generate lists of properties for sale, including details such as location and features
-Promote properties through advertisements, open houses, and listing services
-Take prospective buyers or renters to see properties
-Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration
-Mediate negotiations between the buyer and seller
-Ensure all terms of purchase contracts are met
-Prepare documents, such as loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, and deeds
Property consultant Dubai
Property Consultants Dubai Centurion Real Estate Brokers Centurion Real Estate looking to take on qualified & experienced property consultants to add to our fast growing team The ideal candidates should meet the following pre-requisites: - Honesty and integrity - Professional, presentable & organized - 1 - 2 yrs Dubai Real Estate Experience - Fluent in English (additional language preferred) - Well versed and knowledgeable in the Dubai property market - Computer Literate - Valid UAE Drivers License and own car - Selected candidates can get an attractive package of up to 60% Commission.
Home 4 All Real Estate
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Job Minimum Requirements:
Dubai real estate experience, not required.
Valid UAE Driving License
Must be currently living in Dubai.
Good Computer and Microsoft Office skills.
Presentable and team player.
Ability to work under pressure.
Self-motivated Strong networking skills.
Qualified Candidates will get:
Attractive Basic Salary
Generous commission structure.
In-house CRM training and full administrative support.
Full Marketing Support.In all major portals, Social Media, Website and regular
Only those successful applicants will be called.
Real estate agents Dubai
Harbor Real is looking for Real estate professionals with extensive experience in Sales, Leasing or property management services; Individuals with people skills who are passionate about what they do, have a strong sense of business ethics and who can provide excellent customer service, first time and every time.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in real estate or related fields.
Must have valid driving license / RERA certification
Exceptional communication skills
Competitive salary package will be offered.
Lucrative commission scheme
Access to over 5,000 exclusive properties
Guaranteed daily leads and referrals