Real Estate & Property
Real estate agent Dubai
BAYOLU REAL ESTATE is currently in need of Experienced Real Estate Agents
We are offering:
1. Up to 7,000 AED + 60% commission
2. Employment Visa
3. Medical Insurance
5. Mobile Packages
• Assisting sellers in how to best promote their properties to attract advantageous offers
• Advertising properties through a variety of marketing techniques.
• Analyzing, preparing daily schedule
• Evaluating the clients’ needs and economic capabilities to discover the appropriate suggestions
• Obtain property listings and relevant client listing
• Cold Callings
• Administrative task necessary on the job.
• Other task communicated by the company
• A MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY IN UAE
• Must have a detailed knowledge of property, contract and agency laws relevant to buying, selling and leasing property.
• Strong understanding of Real Estate laws and provisions.
• Excellent follow up skills and result driven.
• Proven track of successful sales record.
• Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Strong adherence to ethical standards including, but not limited to, the ability to maintain confidentiality and maintain fiduciary responsibility.]
Snag and Inspect
Snag and Inspect is a property inspection company in the United Arab Emirates certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) and Middle East Real Estate Inspection Association (MEREIA). Snag & Inspect prides itself in being one of the companies that are recommended by the Dubai Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA).
Reports to: CEO
We are in search of a dynamic individual to be a new member of our team. His/ her role is to provide outstanding customer service and day to day support to business administration, sales and marketing operations.
We work a 5 day work week with office hours from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm.
• Provide administrative assistance including preparing, sending and distributing correspondence, managing daily calendar, coordinating travel, filing and maintains strict confidentiality in daily office management functions
• Receive complaints and concerns from clients and manages resolution of the issues as appropriate or oversees referral of the issues to appropriate other staff member
• Prepare contracts, quotations, job cards, business letters and costing
• Manage purchasing and conducting inventory of office and pantry supplies
• Handle vehicle registration, permits, insurance, service and inspections
• Assist in the application and renewal of company licenses
• Manage document control and database
Real Estate Agent Dubai
Buysellown Properties is looking for EXPERIENCED real estate agents.Minimum of 1 year experience in Dubai real estate market is required.
- 100% commission to the agent
- No fixed hours of work
- Employment visa
- Health insurance
- Administrative support
- CRM facilities
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Concept Homes is looking for a real estate professional to work in our Dubai Office.
About this Company
The ethos at the heart of Concept Homes is to provide the best possible customer service in our quest to become Dubai’s most successful and trusted real estate broker. We are looking for an experienced Real Estate Agent who is enthusiastic, pro-active and self-motivated. The chosen candidate must have excellent presentation and communications skills.
• Job Role: Real Estate Agent
• Employment Type: Full Time
• Monthly Salary: 50% commission on all deals. This can increase depending on performance. NO BASIC SALARY
• Office based in Business Bay
• Coordinate the sale of houses, businesses, flats, factories, shops and plots on behalf of owners;
• Discuss the method of sale, presentation of the property, costs and inspection times with vendors (sellers);
• Assess buyers' needs and locate properties for their consideration;
• Take prospective buyers to inspect properties;
• Advise on merits of properties and terms of sale;
• Promote sales of properties through advertisements and participation in multiple listing services such as Dubizzle and Property Finder.
• Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, when details of transactions need to be negotiated, generally representing one or the other;
• Draw up legal agreements between sellers and buyers;
• Advice & answer clients’ questions on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, maintenance, appraisals and related matters;
• Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price;
• Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases;
Desired Skills and Experience
• Honest, enthusiastic and trustworthy,
• Friendly and pleasant Personality,
• Professional appearance,
• Excellent negotiator,
• Available by phone or e-mail,
• Excellent communicator,
• Good analytical skills.
• Well organized and detail oriented,
• Have a good understanding of the Dubai property market and areas.
• Minimum 6 months to 1 year experience in Dubai
• Excellent English communication skills (other languages are advantageous),
• Competent with MS Office
• Should have knowledge about Real Estate market in Dubai,
• Should have UAE Driving License and personal car as the job requires you to travel within Dubai for property viewings and meetings,
Amethyst real estate
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Job description: Responsibilities:
- promoting and marketing the list of units for Sale and Rent
- establishing and maintaining a good relationship with the Seller/Buyer and Landlord/Tenant on behalf of the company
- updating and collecting information about the properties for marketing purposes
- schedule viewings with the Buyers and Tenants concerning the required property
-advising and helping the buyers and tenants decide which property to rent or to buy
- guiding the clients from enquiry to transfer or hand over of the property
- closing deals and achieving the Monthly Target
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Young Professionals between 25-30 years old.
- strong Sales background
- fluent in English both written and verbal
- good negotiation skills
- ability to source clients and listings for the company
- excellent customer service skills
- ability to achieve the Monthly Target
- a smart and professional appearance
- must be confident and optimistic
- must be healthy and willing to work on field
Property Manager Dubai
Responsibility for the management of Properties within the UAE Property Portfolio including maximizing operating profit and return on investment from our Business Centres, conventional offices, retail and residential units.
In addition, you will have responsibility to grow the business from existing revenues to revenue targets set for next 12 months delivering the required operating margins and thereafter on an annual basis.
• Establish rental rate by surveying local rental rates; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
• Attract tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; growing and managing an effective broker network
• Managing rental process from advertising to contract signing, including negotiating leases and collecting security deposit.
• Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow removal services
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Must have UAE property experience
• Preferable to hold UAE broker licence
HOURS OF WORK
Normal hours of work are from 9.00am to 6.00pm – Sunday to Thursday / Saturday 10.00 to 4.00pm
• Up to AED 10,000 + commission dependant on the individual and their current package.
Leasing Property Consultants Dubai
We are fast growing multinational Real Estate Company in Dubai, looking to hire young and ambitious Sales and Leasing Property Consultants for immediate recruitment.
We are looking for an individual to have the following capabilities in him/her
Willing to work hard
Bright and Enthusiastic
Passionate and Driven
Ethical and Professional
Ambitious and Motivated
Organized and Service Orientated
Basic Computer Skills
Professional in closing the deal
Well English speaking and writing command
Have telesales and face-to-face sales experience
Be hungry for success & financial gain
Its an added value if the individual has the following with him/her
Driving License and own Car
Brief Job Description
The individual should be able to liaise with clients in order to accommodate their sales and rentals requirement until such time as the appropriate property is found. You should do extensive networking within the community and generate leads. You can focus on all areas whether commercial or residential. Following up on all paperwork as necessary and ensuring that accurate and up to date information is available for entry in to the relevant system.
Daily property and client leads
Periodical training program
Extensive client database
Large marketing budget
CRM System uploading to 10+ Web Portals
Full colored marketing and advertising materials
Optimized and Updated Website
Competitive and friendly Office Environment
The Job position is commission based/Negotiable commission structure
Al Tawoos Real Estate
Marketing Assistants Dubai
A Real Estate company based in Ajman is urgently looking for Marketing Assistants. Preferably with UAE Experience.
You may send your CV