Real Estate & Property
Female Real Estate Investment Adviser
We are a dynamic and established Real Estate company, looking for Experienced Property Consultant. Our Sales office is a street level retail located in a high traffic prime location. Candidates:
- Experience in Dubai Real Estate, RERA certified.
- Computer literate, Driver’s license.
- A team player and motivated.
- Fluent in English.
- Have good communication, negotiation and closing skills.
- Continuous training to our team in order to reach their full potential.
- Employment visa and health insurance are part of our package.
- Full marketing, administration and management support
- Office open 6 days a week for agents to use CRM
District Real Estate
Real Estate Consultants Dubai
Our company is one of the most reputable Real Estate company in UAE, We are currently looking for the following jobs vacancy;
-Property consultant / Real Estate Agent - Must have Abu Dhabi experienced
-Property Coordinator - With real estate experience, Female and can speak Arabic
Real Estate Agents Dubai
One of our esteemed client which is a leading real estate developer is looking for Property consultant based at Dubai.
• Will be responsible for selling across properties to investors.
• Source potential investors and establish/maintain a good work relationship.
• Advice and discuss various opportunities of property services.
• Attend to inquiries from any walk in clients.
• Build awareness and knowledge of the property market.
At Least 2 Years sales experience selling across to High Net worth Individuals.
Ideally from the following industries Ø Real Estate Ø High End Automotive Ø Investment Management Ø Time-Share / Vacation Ownership Ø Life Insurance Ø High End Fine Jewellery
Presentable, young, confident, enthusiastic, pro-active and assertive individuals.
Good Communication Skills.
Real Estate Agents Dubai
RE/MAX UAE is on its way to becoming one of the key players in Dubai’s real estate market. We are bringing the real estate business into new heights and we need key players to join us in our success story.
WHY JOIN US?
- We are the largest global real estate network with over 96,000 agents in 97 countries.
- Competitive commission structures of up to 80%
- Lucrative compensation packages and benefits
- Extensive Marketing and Administrative Support
- International lead generation system
- Industry leading Training & Development
- Timely commission payment
- Tie up with leading Developers
- Modern conveniently located offices with a warm & friendly atmosphere
- Growing number of local offices
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Real estate experience is welcome
- UAE Driver’s license and RERA Certification preferred.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken. Having a second language is preferred.
- The candidate should be a proactive go-getter to keep ahead of the competition.
- Young, energetic and flexible with the ability to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be aself-motivated professional who is dynamic, presentable, confident and assertive
- Is passionate about real estate and possess the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
Great Deal Real Estate
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Great Deal Real Estate is based on Business Bay area. Great Deal is managing exclusive stock and has great access to the best real estate’s stock in Dubai.
Great Deal is looking to recruit motivated property consultants for freehold areas to join their expanding team immediately.
This is a great opportunity with an excellent commission structure,
• Great Package – Basic Salary with attractive commission
• Unique database of buyers and sellers
• Continuous training and coaching environment
• Quality Leads database and network
Candidate should be:
• All Nationalities are accepted
• Good personal presentation
• Excellent sales track record
• Aggressive reaching the target and going higher
• Dubai Real estate market experience and understanding mandatory at least 1 year experience
• Having driving license and car
• Disciplined and organized person
• Excellent communication skills
• Good team player
• Computer literate
Leasing Agents Dubai
Dubai base Real Estate company is looking for an Experienced Leasing Agents with the following qualifications:
-RERA Certificate is an advantage
-Candidate must have at least 2 yearsâ€™ experience in Dubai Real Estate Market
-Has proven track record of sales and rentals transactions
-Holding a Valid UAE driving license is an advantage
We are providing Visa and attractive salary plus commission to the right candidate. Please send your CV
Female - Listing Manager
Be part of our fun and enjoyable Sales Team where you can work with a smile!
We are looking for:
• Smart, Positive and Self Motivated Female
• Excellent verbal and written English skills, arabic speaker is an advantage.
• At least 3-years Real Estate market experience in Dubai
• Experience with Developers is highly required
• Must have excellent knowledge in Microsoft office: Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook, CRM- etc.
• Must be Creative and have “can do attitude”
• Should have valid UAE driving license
• Must available to join immediately
• Networking with agents and property owners and developers
• Prospecting properties
• Following company procedures and be a good team player
• Taking to clients on phone or face to face with kind and respectful manner
• Working on social media and portals such as Dubizzle, Property Finder, Bayut, company website etc.
• Creating property presentations
• Monthly Salary
• Health Insurance
• Company mobile phone
• Residence Visa
• Professional Trainings
• Administrative and IT support
Who we are:
Atmosphere Real Estate is an expanding company with international presence. Our service is include Selling off plan and Ready Properties in Dubai, USA, UK, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Greece and Cyprus. Expanding offices in US and Saudi Arabia.
Property Consultants Dubai
The Property Consultant is responsible to pursue new business for generating revenue and support the overall operations of the Company.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Property Consultant will play a critical role in helping the Company and the Sales and Leasing department achieve its mission, vision, values and strategic profit objectives.
The incumbent shares responsibility for meeting team targets and adequate coverage of networking / promotional events, Saturday shifts, Open house, trade shows, etc with the Sales and leasing team.
The incumbent is responsible to maintain the highest quality of customer and client satisfaction while actively seeking out and developing new business. To be successful the incumbent must develop a collaborative work ethic between all departments and understand the property market in detail. Other accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
•Achieve assigned revenue targets
•Source and increase the inventory stock of units including ownership information
•Source / generate leads by active networking, making outbound calls and relationship building
•Ensure all leads and enquiries are attended to as per best customer service practices; follow up with clients on a regular basis