Real Estate & Property
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Are you ready for a fast-paced and challenging career? Excited to penetrate the luxury property business? Want to be part of one of Dubais top industries?
Future Plan Real Estate LLC and Management , a mid-range to luxury real estate company located in Al Barsha, Dubai. Kindly send your CV at .
Agents with the following qualifications:
- Western / European candidates highly preferred
- with THAT winning X-Factor
- with attractive personality
- with that CAN DO attitude
- knows how to handle clients of different nationalities and backgrounds
- has flair in speaking and sales presentation
- resourceful and sales-driven- with creative selling strategies
- highly independent and results-oriented
- Dubai real estate industry experience preferred
- with UAE driving license
- NO AGE LIMIT
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Our growing real estate company based in Dubai is looking for a real estate agent with the following qualifications:
* Male or Female
* Candidate must have at least 1 year experience in real estate in Dubai
* Fluent in English
* Should be able to interact with local/foreigner
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Excellent sales & rental skills
* Professional & Motivated
* Presentable at all times
* Computer knowledge.
* 50% Commission.
* Visa, Medical Insurance and 1 year ticket
* Other benefits to be discuss during the interview.
Key One Properties
Property Manager Dubai
Key One Properties is a Dubai based company that has expertise in property management. Our company has been operating since 2007. Our company gained a reputation as a trusted name here in Dubai real estate market with hard work, knowledge base and competence.
We are looking for an experienced Property Manager / Property leasing consultant who will be responsible for the leasing of our own residential and managed units within Dubai, UAE.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Present our properties in the best light to promote lettings
- Provide honest professional advice to tenants
- Consistently achieve monthly targets
- Deal with calls for lease properties
- Resolve tenant issues
- Manage the move in and out process and report on the physical condition of the property and all financial arrangements
- Work within tight deadlines and achieve results, with or without direct supervision
-update the company about the physical condition of the property, and financial arrangements.
-Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
Limitless World Real Estate Broker LLC
Sales Agents Dubai
Previous job experience minimum 1 year in any field.
A Sales Coordinator primarily assists the sales team, focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation.
A Sales Coordinator prepares and then follows up on any sales quotations made for clients, negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited for them.
You must be able to efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
The Sales Coordinator must liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the clientâ€™s needs, cost and time restraints.
You must also be able to work closely with the Sales team to assess the progress of the department and develop Sales strategy accordingly.
The Sales Coordinator may also be required to produce reports on progress within the department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
4000 AED salary
Relationship Manager-Property Consulting Dubai
Property Listings for Lease & Selling and advising clients on investment opportunities. •Calling prospective clients to find listings and finding potential investors for your listings. •Introduce himself/herself to potential prospects, understand the need though fact find. •Follow up’s Market valuation; provide valid data to their clientele. •Property viewings, Estimate current market value, Collect necessary property info. •Be loyal to both parties, provide full info, treat and handle rightfully. •Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyer & seller through-out. •Assess prospect buyers, source properties for our investors whom consider to purchase. Desired Skills and Experience: •Experienced Real Estate Consultants •Applicant must be based in Dubai •Fluent in English+ any other second language like Arabic, Russian, Chinese, French, Persian, •Real Estate experience, Minimum 6- 12 months. Salary & Benefits: We offer a Competitive Commission Package and benefits (no monthly salary). To Apply: Please submit your CV with a cover, We at FDR Real Estate take pride in our well trained staff of property consultants who have helped us in building our name in the market as one of the trusted and reliable real estate broker for our client\'s property needs. We are the one of the fastest growing brokerage firm in the UAE. Along with the company\'s growth we also focus on the professional and personal growth of our employees by setting up realistic milestones for them and constantly rewarding them with recognitions and awards for their achievements. With our multi cultural and multi lingual team of property consultants and managers we believe that our team is our strength. We make sure that our every consultant is fully trained and specialized and assigned in exclusive area like: •Marina •JLT •GREENS •Business BAY
Property Account Manager Dubai
About the company: Square Yards is a technology-enabled transaction and aggregator platform for Global real estate. Founded in 2013 and growing at a scorching pace, Square Yards is already the #1 pan-India distributor for the primary residential real estate in India, and it enjoys a virtual monopoly in the NRI markets. Square Yards has also expanded to source products and investment options from 25+ countries and now operates distribution in 10 countries.
Key Job Functions:
• Arrange Residential/Commercial Property Listings on regular basis through personal networking.
• Actively be involved in the leasing/sale/rental of residential/commercial properties (businesses, factories, shops and plots) on behalf of owners.
• Follow proper documentation process for every transaction and make sure the compliance is met always.
• Stay in constant touch with the Line Manager to update him about all on-going transactions and seek his help to improvise.
Properties Administrator for our Growing Real Estate Company in Tecom Media City
We are offering :
Salary, BASED ON EXPERIENCE.
HIRING CRITERIA :
Speak Clear English
Knows how to use CRM/Internet/Email
Ability to work under pressure
Must be confident on the phone.
Will be required to call new client and book appointments
Good experience of Microsoft Office.
communicate with the Agents