Real Estate & Property
A Real Estate company is looking for an Arabic speaking executive with the following qualifications:
-Well versed with Dubai Rental Laws
-Preparation, filling, negotiating and analysis of not limited to Rental disputes/ cases
-Filling of legal documents
-Legal analysis of the materials in the case
-Work experience in the legal field - not less than 2 years
-English and Arabic - fluent (including legal terminology)
-Experience of work with contracts (Real Estate)
-Perfect knowledge of legal basis of the UAE
-Ability to communicate with clients
Plan Listing Manager Dubai
Be part of our fun and enjoyable Sales Team where you can work with a smile!
We are looking for:
• Excellent verbal and written English skills, arabic speaker is an advantage.
• At least 3-years Real Estate market experience in Dubai
• Experience with Developers is highly required
• Must have excellent knowledge in Microsoft office: Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook, CRM- etc.
• Must be Creative and have “can do attitude”
• Should have valid UAE driving license
• Must available to join immediately
• Off Plan Manager
• Networking with agents and property owners and developers
• Prospecting properties
• Following company procedures and be a good team player
• Taking to clients on phone or face to face with kind and respectful manner
• Working on social media and portals such as Dubizzle, Property Finder, Bayut, company website etc.
• Creating property presentations
• Monthly Salary
• Health Insurance
• Company mobile phone
• Residence Visa
• Professional Trainings
• Administrative and IT support
Who we are:
Atmosphere Real Estate is an expanding company with international presence. Our service is include Selling off plan and Ready Properties in Dubai, USA, UK, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Greece and Cyprus. Expanding offices in US and Saudi Arabia.
Real Estate Agents Dubai
One of our esteemed client which is a leading real estate developer is looking for Property consultant based at Dubai.
• Will be responsible for selling across properties to investors.
• Source potential investors and establish/maintain a good work relationship.
• Advice and discuss various opportunities of property services.
• Attend to inquiries from any walk in clients.
• Build awareness and knowledge of the property market.
At Least 2 Years sales experience selling across to High Net worth Individuals.
Ideally from the following industries Ø Real Estate Ø High End Automotive Ø Investment Management Ø Time-Share / Vacation Ownership Ø Life Insurance Ø High End Fine Jewellery
Presentable, young, confident, enthusiastic, pro-active and assertive individuals.
Good Communication Skills.
Jumeirah Beach Real Estate
Jumeirah Beach Real Estate is a well established proactive company, seeking to hire expired property consultants to join our expanding team.
6 months or more experience within the Dubai Real Estate Market.
UAE Driving License (Own Car is preferred).
RERA certified agents will be preferred.
Excellent communication skills in English.
Highly motivated to earn substantial commissions.
Outgoing, hard working and sociable. What We Can Provide:
Competitive commission structure.
Full Marketing portals (Gulf news, Property Finder, Dubizzle, Just rentals ect.).
CRM and Admin Support.
International Network of investors & Agents.
Long term career with unlimited earning prospects.
Please apply with your updated CV for immediate interview.
Relationship Manager Dubai
Relationship managers (Individual Role) with a reputed property developer in UAE.
Nationality - ONLY Arabic / Western / European / Chinese and only Indian Female Candidates.
Must have experience in Property Sales / Life insurance / Timeshare / RealEstate / FMCG sales experience.
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Collecting information about a property, and arranging for photographs to be taken
Visiting and talking to the sellers/landlords about their property
Advising on the value of the property
Marketing and promoting properties for sale/lease
Negotiation with prospective buyers/tenants and sellers/landlords at offer stage
Monitoring sales and leases as they proceed
Advising clients and helping buyers/tenants to decide what they wish to buy/lease
Making sure that a price is agreed that is acceptable to both parties
Regular care calls to all clients
Keeping up to date with market trends in the local residential property market
Sales & Leasing Consultant Dubai
Sales & Leasing Consultant Reporting to Sales Manager Type Full-time Salary Range Above industry standard Department Residential Sales & Leasing Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Are you a good communicator and genuinely like dealing with people Are you focused, organized and able to manage your time effectively Are you a self-starter who can work alone but also within a team Are you comfortable with new technology - PCs and internet Are you prepared to work long hours including evenings Are you able to handle several deals at the same time Are you presentable and approachable Are you a skilled negotiator Are you keen to learn and improve your skills Are you keen to earn as much money as you can Are you better under pressure and working to monthly targets Are you happy to work in a busy, competitive environment Can remain positive and enthusiastic whatever the situation If the answer is a resounding yes then please read on. The Company PRD property services are a dynamic, ambitious global real estate brand providing residential and commercial sales and leasing, as well as property management and maintenance real estate services to Dubai property owners. The Role The office is currently looking for a Sales and Leasing Consultant to be responsible for the acquisition of listings, the presentation to the market and the subsequent sale of suitable properties in sufficient quantity to satisfy business targets. In this role you will manage current vendors and contacts and source new leads as well as pitch for new listings, handle the marketing of all properties and manage the sales process from listing to completion, from offer to signing tenancy agreement. . Benefits • Above industry standard commissions • Monthly and quarterly bonus scheme • Access to highly qualified clients and prospects • Extensive marketing support • Residence VISA • RERA Course Please send your CV
Property Management Consultant Dubai
- Must be 23 years old and above
- Has at least 1-2 years of professional experience on Property Management field
- Driving License is not required but preferable
- Excellent Communication Skills – fluency in English is a must both for Oral & Written
- Has adequate knowledge in Real Estate Regulatory Agency procedures
- Has experience in liaising with clients & associating them to the proper connections / agencies / departments
- Has knowledge in UAE Market
- Knows how to handle property inspections, maintenance, etc.