Dubai Holiday Residence
Assistant ,Manager Dubai
Manager to ensure smooth operation of Vacation Homes Rental Company.
Fluent in English (Arabic would be an advantage)
Previous experience in Vacation Home Rentals + Property Management
Experience in managing Reservations, Housekeeping, landlords & properties
Preference for candidates with experience and online marketing sites preferred.
UAE Driver’s License
Events Manager Dubai
Our client is a Global exhibition & conference organizer. They are currently seeking for Marketing / Sales / Business Developer Managers to join one of their leading exhibition & event divisions.
- Must have sales & marketing experience in Exhibitions & Events
- Looking for a mid to senior level of candidate
- Must have at least 4-6 years of experience
- Attractive Compensation Plan
Priyanka Middle East FZ-LLC
Product Manager Dubai
Should have experience of sourcing and procurement of product as the tender specifications from local and international markets.
- Knowledge of tender is must.
- Should flexible to visit markets on regular basis for sourcing and procurement.
- Excellent vendor management and client handling required.
- Should be able to do all the administrative task.
- Should be able to do banking related work and petty cash book management.
- Excellent communication skills required in English.
- High IQ and presentation skills.
Business Manager Dubai
Benjamin Moore is a leading paint brand from USA which is now building position in the UAE market. We require a business manager who is well versed with developing business and brand in a competitive environment. The incumbant would be required to develop business of Benjamin Moore Paints brand in UAE and would need to formulate differentiated marketing, sales and channel strategies and implement them to deliver accelerated growth. Interaction with designers, architects, consultants and end users is an essential domain and the individual should be able to operate at ease amongst this diversified client base.
Both B2B and retail sales are a part of the scope and work experience in both segments would be required.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT Dubai
- Meeting with new clients firstly by telephone or in the office to discuss potential new contracts
- Help the management to solve issues, create value, maximize growth and improve business performance
- Prepare business proposals and presentations
- Implement recommendations / solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out
- Liaise with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions
Areeka Event Rentals
Relationship Manager Dubai
We are an Event Rentals Company specializing in decor supplies. We work mainly in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, serving more than 1000 clients regionally. We are looking to add a new team member to our family as our business is growing. The sales job offers a good monthly salary and a very attractive commission scheme. The right candidate will have to perform the following tasks:
• Relationship building.
• Researching the market for products, clients and new opportunities.
• Presenting the product or service in a structured, professional way, may it be face to face, online, or through the phone.
• Listening to customer briefings and presenting products appropriately to make a sale.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and / or via telephone calls, emails.
• Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business opportunities.
• Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
• Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential clients.
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement according to company policy in order to close sales deals.
• Gathering market and customer information and store them on the CRM.
• Representing company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
• Recording accurate sales and order information on the CRM.
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements and provide them with the right event supplies and solution.
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
• Feeding future buying trends back to employers.
• Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
• Meeting monthly targets.
• Attend and participate in training programs provided by the company.
• A UAE resident for at least 2 years
• Must have a Driver’s License
• Event Management, Hospitality, Marketing, Rentals, or Audio/Visual experience is a plus.
• Team Player
• Winning attitude
• Eagerness to learn new things.
• Fluency in English is a must.
Business Development Managers - Engineering
A person with with very good connections and contacts in the Dubai Market especially in the construction line. As we are dealing in drafting and Design works in BIM.
Right candidate will be responsible for bringing in any or all jobs related to drafting, BIM Revit related works, Design related jobs from consultants and contractors. Candidates will be having yearly targets which they will have to achieve. Right candidates will be provided with best commission structure in the UAE.
This will a very good opportunity for anyone in similar lines to built a wonderful career along with making a handsome package.
Power Group International
Assistant Facilities Manager / Manager Dubai
• BE or B tech Mechanical/Electrical Engineer
• 5 years FM / maintenance experience in gulf out of which 3 years in management role
• With Valid UAE driving license
• Good communication skills and leadership qualities