Management Accountant Dubai
Are you a management account with 4 years of experience working in a related industry, you will also have full qualifications for this position, please send ion your resume to be considered
Branch Manager Dubai
To manage the different organizations being: PMO, Pre-sales, HR, Sales and Support by fostering a positive environment and insuring higher customer satisfaction and achieving individual organizations targets.
- To Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans and to report on results metrics and goals achievements of different organizations.
- To Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation.
- To locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- To Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- To possess a strong business development network and technical presentation skills, and the ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
Territory Sales Manager Dubai'
A UAE Leading Information Technology firm (based on Microsoft solutions) , is looking to recruit a Territory Sales Manager to manage the sales organization and drive the direct sale of its products and Professional Services.
The main responsibility will be:
• To meet company sales target objectives by recruiting the needed sales team and establishing their sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas;
• To maintain sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• To collaborate with different organizations in the company including Presales, PMO and Delivery Teams to project expected sales funnel and achieve the right profit margins for delivered solutions.
• To be a solution seller with expertise in selling enterprise solutions and not just account management, this requires a good understanding of enterprise applications, operating systems and programming languages and previous experience either in Business Analysis, Presales or in Microsoft Product knowledge.
One of the leading Event company in UAE is currently seeking for a person with minimum of 6 years of event management experience. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills to be able to manage numerous events at once. A strong detailed oriented self-starter with creativity and problem solving skills will thrive in this position. The OPERATIONS MANAGER will be responsible for the operational logistics of events from conception through to completion and reports to the company’s Managing Director.
*A minimum 6 years event management experience
*Passion for event management.
*Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
*Self-motivated and confident in making sound business decisions and outline “next steps”.
*Successful with outlining, managing and performing in multi-tasking environment.
*Experience with tight deadlines for managing projects.
*Creative problem solving.
*Team-oriented with a healthy and positive attitude.
*Excellent verbal and written skills.
*Confidence in presenting plans and projections to senior management / ownership
iOmniscient Pty Ltd
Business Development Manager Dubai
multi-national technology company is expanding its presence in UAE and is looking for an experienced individual for its “Business Development” position to provide the required services across UAE.
• University graduates in Engineering/Computer Science/Business Administration/Sales & Marketing etc.
• 5 years of relevant Business Development and Sales experience;
• Outgoing, good interpersonal/communications skills;
• Good understanding of IT technology and jargons;
• Fluency in English;
• Develop markets and customers with constant customer interactions and face to face meetings;
• Deliver company presentations; sales training and handle related sales enquiries;
• Require travel within Middle East;
• Can grow into a higher position for motivated individual;
The position is to start immediately and will include a base salary and a sales incentive. On the job training, salary negotiable
Business Manager Dubai
o English– written and spoken languages.
o Higher relevant education in Economics or Business Administration field
o Relevant management training
o Minimum five years of management experience
o Good experience from Sales, Marketing and Business Development
o Proficient IT-user (min.: Microsoft software systems)
Highly efficient in personal sales
Experience in developing, implementing and managing sales portfolios
Experience in development of sales concepts and marketing activities
Management Accountant Dubai
We are in need of a management account to join the firm, you must be fully qualified with 4 plus years of solid accounting experience, you will also have good English skills, the salary is 67 K USD per year tax free plus relocation