Territory Sales Manager Dubai'
A UAE Leading Information Technology firm (based on Microsoft solutions) , is looking to recruit a Territory Sales Manager to manage the sales organization and drive the direct sale of its products and Professional Services.
The main responsibility will be:
• To meet company sales target objectives by recruiting the needed sales team and establishing their sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas;
• To maintain sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• To collaborate with different organizations in the company including Presales, PMO and Delivery Teams to project expected sales funnel and achieve the right profit margins for delivered solutions.
• To be a solution seller with expertise in selling enterprise solutions and not just account management, this requires a good understanding of enterprise applications, operating systems and programming languages and previous experience either in Business Analysis, Presales or in Microsoft Product knowledge.
One of the leading Event company in UAE is currently seeking for a person with minimum of 6 years of event management experience. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills to be able to manage numerous events at once. A strong detailed oriented self-starter with creativity and problem solving skills will thrive in this position. The OPERATIONS MANAGER will be responsible for the operational logistics of events from conception through to completion and reports to the company’s Managing Director.
*A minimum 6 years event management experience
*Passion for event management.
*Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
*Self-motivated and confident in making sound business decisions and outline “next steps”.
*Successful with outlining, managing and performing in multi-tasking environment.
*Experience with tight deadlines for managing projects.
*Creative problem solving.
*Team-oriented with a healthy and positive attitude.
*Excellent verbal and written skills.
*Confidence in presenting plans and projections to senior management / ownership
iOmniscient Pty Ltd
Business Development Manager Dubai
multi-national technology company is expanding its presence in UAE and is looking for an experienced individual for its “Business Development” position to provide the required services across UAE.
• University graduates in Engineering/Computer Science/Business Administration/Sales & Marketing etc.
• 5 years of relevant Business Development and Sales experience;
• Outgoing, good interpersonal/communications skills;
• Good understanding of IT technology and jargons;
• Fluency in English;
• Develop markets and customers with constant customer interactions and face to face meetings;
• Deliver company presentations; sales training and handle related sales enquiries;
• Require travel within Middle East;
• Can grow into a higher position for motivated individual;
The position is to start immediately and will include a base salary and a sales incentive. On the job training, salary negotiable
Business Manager Dubai
o English– written and spoken languages.
o Higher relevant education in Economics or Business Administration field
o Relevant management training
o Minimum five years of management experience
o Good experience from Sales, Marketing and Business Development
o Proficient IT-user (min.: Microsoft software systems)
Highly efficient in personal sales
Experience in developing, implementing and managing sales portfolios
Experience in development of sales concepts and marketing activities
Management Accountant Dubai
We are in need of a management account to join the firm, you must be fully qualified with 4 plus years of solid accounting experience, you will also have good English skills, the salary is 67 K USD per year tax free plus relocation
Operational Manager – Inward and Outward Remittances & Compliance – Payment System
Vacancy in Dubai
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
• Cash Flow Management, Outlet Cash Control, Payment Processing, Accounting up to Finalization, Budgeting, Business Plan, WPS, FOREX position
• A challenging opportunity for a self-motivated individual to lead, motivate and manage a department, within the Service Delivery UAE unit which process clean, unconditional Payment instructions in the most cost-effective and efficient manner.
• The Payments department provides the highest quality of support, not only in terms of accuracy and timeliness but of service delivery so as to meet the varying demands of the corporate customers.
Impact on the Business
•Establish a low cost, efficient production base.
•Operational Losses - Escalate any potential or actual operational losses to the Manager NSC Payments immediately.
•Cost Savings - Operation losses on account of processing errors should be reduced to minimum. Ensure error free processing of customer requests and appropriate controls are in place for all processes thereby reducing the losses.
•Identify the risks associated with the process and lead initiatives to mitigate them.
Leadership & Teamwork
•Change a reactive/work to instruction culture to a pro active/innovation driven one.
•Create an environment that allows line managers to have accountability and responsibility for the sections.
•Develop a professional, disciplined approach
•To cope with the demands of this high profile role, a minimum of at least five(5) years relevant experience which will have provided a detailed knowledge of Payments processing, is a pre requisite. The following characteristics must also be evident: initiative, leadership, efficiency of decision making, appropriate risk taking
•Through the effective exhibition of:
- Good communications skills (oral, written, presentation)
- A technical awareness of the payments’ products and services
- High energy and stress tolerance
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Previous management, with proven success, of an operational site or department.
Senior Project Manager – Middle East This position is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual who would like to gain experience in a growing international organisation. Reporting to the Director of Middle East Operations, the main goal of this candidate would be to support the delivery of productions educational experiences and campaigns in the Middle East and beyond. Requirements: • Demonstrable strong experience in developing and delivering products and productions • Full understanding of a production life-cycle (either in film, exhibitions or publishing) • Successful experience working in a project environment • Experience in running successful events • Bachelor degree, and 5+ years of working experience Skills: 1. Strong planning, coordination and organizational skills 2. Excellent people skills, positive, enthusiastic and can-do attitude 3. Multi-tasking and ability to think on their feet 4. Work well under pressure and ability to meet tight deadlines 5. Fluent spoken and written Arabic and English 6. Ability to manage project budgets 7. Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment 8. Ability to travel in GCC countries Compensation: AED25,000 – AED40,000 negotiable depending on experience