Manager/Fulfillment & Service Assurance Dubai
Job Purpose and Role
The role will act as the lead Project Manager in the OSS Transformation program to assist Etisalat with day to day Project Management related activities across.
1. Develop and maintain detailed project plans for projects in Fulfillment or Service Assurance Program reflecting major milestones, and dependencies as per the transformation roadmap.
2. Work closely with Working Group/Committee and major stakeholders for day to day project management activities.
3. Compile and publish all period operational reporting and management when required. 4. Receive, review, challenge, and sanitize project level reporting from System integrators PM.
5. Maintain strong follow up on project level escalations, issues, and risks.
6. Maintain strong liaison with and support CIT Development as well as end user community during analysis, planning, implementation, and rollout phases.
7. Manage roll-out of the new functionality/phases into production. B. Work with end users to define detailed functional and technical requirements for each technology domain as an input to the design and implementation phases of projects.
9. Perform regular quality review over Systems Integrators (SI) deliverables.
1. Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or related field.
2. Five or more years of project management experience in Service Assurance domain.
3. Typically from a Systems Integrator background.
4. Practical knowledge in Project Management methodologies and best-practices.
5. Well-versed in Telecoms OSS software/tools.
6. Good understanding of software development methodologies
Transport Manager Dubai
Knows, understands, incorporates, and demonstrates the Trinity Health Mission, Vision, and Values in behaviours, practices, supports and endorses senior leadership decisions, goals, objectives, and strategies.
2yrs in Transportation Management
Job type: Full time.
Manager/Manager –International Sales /Export Sales-Africa &Middle East
Base Location: DUBAI
Prior Experience: Mandatory Minimum 3 yrs prior working Experience in Solar or Inverter / Battery industry in Africa & Middle East
ï‚§ Spearhead Company’s foray in International markets of Dubai and Africa.
ï‚§ Responsible for generating sales from a wide solar product range of Solar Modules, Solar Lanterns / Home Systems / Street Lights, Charge Controllers, Solar Pumps etc.
ï‚§ Marketing and Brand Awareness of Solar products in International market.
Salary:- upto 15 Lakh+ Accommodation.
Front Desk Manager Dubai
Large hotel group in the middle east has an opening for a front desk manager to join out great team, in the job you will manage the front desk staff of 10 and assist the staff with any or all issues pertaining to guests
You will have management skills, about 5 years experience in hospitality or airlines, and be able to work well with a team
We offer a great salary plus all benefits for the right candidate, apply now
Business Development Manager Dubai
Business Development Manager JOB DESCRIPTION: . Should be fluent in English. Any knowledge of local language will be preferred but not essential 2. Should have the experience and track record of developing business opportunities in the region in infrastructure sector, preferably in EPC business of water sector. 3. Contact with the government authorities and consultants in the region is necessary. 4. Understanding of contractual terms for such business is essential. Desired Candidate Profile 1. Good communication skills 2. Exposure in dealing with government Liaison / local officials Keyword: sales , business development , corporate sales Other Benefits: Best in the industry, Based on experience – Not a constraint for the right candidate Education: Basic - Any Graduation, PG - MBA/PG Diploma in Business Mgmt Nationality: Any Nationality Industry Type:Power / Energy Functional Area:Sales / Business Development
operations Manager Dubai
Managing Logistics and operations for Fitness and Medical devices company.
Coordinating with suppliers and with end customers for delivery and installation
Coordinating with the Freight forwarders to achieve goods delivery with focus on effective costs and timelines
Senior Manager Trade Dubai
Manage the entire MT chains , national and large regional – business & relationship
Ensure sales delivery from chains with optimum utilization of resources
Develop and implement JBP’s future ready plans in the fresh foods segment
Design promotions , activations and ensure execution and post analysis
Work on future ready projects on category management and develop a POC
Engage in TTP relationship building exercise with fixed calendar
- Establish connect between sales & marketing for all activities
- Planning / Hand holding the Team Energizer Contest / Activations and effectively managing the execution like communication, achievements and gratification
- Heading the design & development of channel operational efficiency projects and ensuring timely roll out and execution
- Sales capability, sales intelligence & solution mix development
-Evaluation - Region wise, Store wise Target Setting of Stores- Monthly Promo / Spends management (Region wise)
- Visibility Audit and payout - Special drives on Stores with Negative growth-
Special Drives, Activation,- Salesmen Capability
-Managing Merchandising Operations
- Merchandising Development, efficiency, data analytics
One of the leading Event company in UAE is currently seeking for a person with minimum of 6 years of event management experience. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills to be able to manage numerous events at once. A strong detailed oriented self-starter with creativity and problem solving skills will thrive in this position. The OPERATIONS MANAGER will be responsible for the operational logistics of events from conception through to completion and reports to the company’s Managing Director.
*A minimum 6 years event management experience
*Passion for event management.
*Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
*Self-motivated and confident in making sound business decisions and outline “next steps”.
*Successful with outlining, managing and performing in multi-tasking environment.
*Experience with tight deadlines for managing projects.
*Creative problem solving.
*Team-oriented with a healthy and positive attitude.
*Excellent verbal and written skills.
*Confidence in presenting plans and projections to senior management / ownership