Business Development Manager Dubai
An accomplished, result driven, sales professional with a minimum of 3-6+ years experience in the Server &Storage.
An excellent track record of managing and nurturing channel relationships along with good business presentation, negotiation and closing skills, is a prerequisite.
Exposure to configuring and sizing Server and storage is preferred..
Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling
Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle.
Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations.
Provide Account Management to an existing territory.
Self motivated results driven, enthusiastic, and collaborative and team oriented, with a strong desire to develop new relationships and new businesses
Must be a self-starter
Account manager Dubai
Job description: Key Account Manager & Team Leader (outdoor sales roles) -Etisalat Channel Partner
One of our Client- a premium channel partner of Etisalat Telecom (UAE) is looking to hire candidates for the following roles to their Dubai Office.
Key Account Manager
Requirements as below:
Please note that ALL THE ABOVE ROLES ARE purely a outdoor SALES/ Business Development role (nothing related to Accounts/ finance)
Must have 2-3 years of corporate sales experience in telecom in UAE MARKET (preferably with Etisalat or DU).
Digital product experience preferred.
native speakers only need to apply (any one language is mandatory)
Language fluency is mandatory for all the roles.
Salary :AED 4,000/- to AED 8000/- (depending on the Designation & Experience of the candidate)
Preferably MALE candidate with
UAE Driving license .
UAE Driving License is mandatory for KAM & Team leader roles
Operations Manager Dubai
1. Responsible for overall operations and management, interacts with management, logistics, warehouseman, administration, accounts payable, and other support staff to include quality and safety personnel.
2. Responsible for interacting with third party suppliers and logistics providers.
3. Prepares reports on the current condition of logistics, stock, customer satisfaction, and decide on the next course of action.
4. Managing support services through maximizing the output of the various support services such as Admin, IT, Finance, HR and other third party hired services.
5. Creates Operational strategy to optimize the use of the resources of the company
6. Responsible for updating policies, processes and procedures and responsible for staff and location compliance with customer requirements, company policies and directions and local regulatory requirements.
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written English
At least 3-year experience in Food Distribution, Wholesale and Trading.
Business Manager Dubai
o English– written and spoken languages.
o Higher relevant education in Economics or Business Administration field
o Relevant management training
o Minimum five years of management experience
o Good experience from Sales, Marketing and Business Development
o Proficient IT-user (min.: Microsoft software systems)
Highly efficient in personal sales
Experience in developing, implementing and managing sales portfolios
Experience in development of sales concepts and marketing activities
Operations Manager Dubai
One of the leading Event company in UAE is currently seeking for a person with minimum of 6 years of event management experience. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills to be able to manage numerous events at once. A strong detailed oriented self-starter with creativity and problem solving skills will thrive in this position. The OPERATIONS MANAGER will be responsible for the operational logistics of events from conception through to completion and reports to the company’s Managing Director.
*A minimum 6 years event management experience
*Passion for event management.
*Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
*Self-motivated and confident in making sound business decisions and outline “next steps”.
*Successful with outlining, managing and performing in multi-tasking environment.
*Experience with tight deadlines for managing projects.
*Creative problem solving.
*Team-oriented with a healthy and positive attitude.
*Excellent verbal and written skills.
*Confidence in presenting plans and projections to senior management / ownership.
*Ability to build strong relationships with outside partners.
*Demonstrated sound organizational and coordination skills.
*Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
*Must have valid UAE Drivers license.
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager / Sales Executive / Account Manager - IT Industry
Job Location: UAE
City: Abu Dhabi
Job Role: Sales
Company Industry: Education, Training and Library
• Overcomes technical and business objections of prospective customers.
• Capability to learn new technologies and understanding new trends
• Meeting sales targets on a month-on-month basis.
• Provides pre and post training services to customers.
• Emphasizes salable features, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares sales orders for orders obtained and obtain the 'Purchase Order' from the client.
• Builds and maintains customer's relationships, expects that key clients must be visited or visit the center minimum once every quarter.
• Ability to work in team with self-motivation capability.
• A minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar sales role is an add on.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Should have knowledge of Database software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
• Must be Graduate, Experience in Sales
Operations Manager Dubai
Duties and Responsibilities: Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements Formulating Annual Budge Conducting Variance analysis and implementing corrective actions. Preparation of complete financial statements including Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account and Cash Flow Statement of company.
Liaise with auditors for timely completion of Audit.
Involved in the Due Diligence process and timely fund arrangement Provide recommendations Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions Meet financial accounting objectives Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
Supports budget and forecasting activities.
Qualification/Experience : CA Qualified 5 years experience (including firm experience)Strong communication
Judgmental and analytical skill
Excellent Excel Skills
Good in number crunching
Perfect decision making & negotiation skills
Excellent leadership & team management skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED18,000.00 /month
Account Management: 5 years
ISO Manager Dubai
Pivotal vision mc
Job description: implement new ISO standard Project planning
Design management system Support implementation and measurement Conduct training and workshops
Supervising the application and closing of non-conformity cases Facilitate and attend client meetings
Conduct necessary research to establish ideal solutions for client's business
Offer strategic and practical solutions to clients
Present findings to client in concise and clear manner