Operations Manager Dubai
We are looking for an experienced Director of Operations to organize and oversee the daily operations of our company. You will be the one to ensure that our business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and coaching its people.
The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of various company processes. The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan many different kinds of operational activities. He/She must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business.
The goal is to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the company’s operations to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success.
Operational Manager – Inward and Outward Remittances & Compliance – Payment System
Vacancy in Dubai
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
• Cash Flow Management, Outlet Cash Control, Payment Processing, Accounting up to Finalization, Budgeting, Business Plan, WPS, FOREX position
• A challenging opportunity for a self-motivated individual to lead, motivate and manage a department, within the Service Delivery UAE unit which process clean, unconditional Payment instructions in the most cost-effective and efficient manner.
• The Payments department provides the highest quality of support, not only in terms of accuracy and timeliness but of service delivery so as to meet the varying demands of the corporate customers.
Impact on the Business
•Establish a low cost, efficient production base.
•Operational Losses - Escalate any potential or actual operational losses to the Manager NSC Payments immediately.
•Cost Savings - Operation losses on account of processing errors should be reduced to minimum. Ensure error free processing of customer requests and appropriate controls are in place for all processes thereby reducing the losses.
•Identify the risks associated with the process and lead initiatives to mitigate them.
Leadership & Teamwork
•Change a reactive/work to instruction culture to a pro active/innovation driven one.
•Create an environment that allows line managers to have accountability and responsibility for the sections.
•Develop a professional, disciplined approach
•To cope with the demands of this high profile role, a minimum of at least five(5) years relevant experience which will have provided a detailed knowledge of Payments processing, is a pre requisite. The following characteristics must also be evident: initiative, leadership, efficiency of decision making, appropriate risk taking
•Through the effective exhibition of:
- Good communications skills (oral, written, presentation)
- A technical awareness of the payments’ products and services
- High energy and stress tolerance
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Previous management, with proven success, of an operational site or department.
Business analyst Dubai
Business Analyst : Arabic Speaking
The position supports the goal within Business Process Improvement (BPI) to leverage the End-to-End Business Process Framework to define, optimize and maintain business processes. Exciting opportunity for Business Analyst with 7 years’ exp in business analysis & 4 years of exp in business process management.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Experience of the following toolset: ARIS, VISIO, Axure, Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of process design & BPM tools (Visio, Mega and ARIS), Performance management tools.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
ïƒ˜ Industrial Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science.
ïƒ˜ Lean Management or Six Sigma certificate preferred.
ïƒ˜ Certified Process Professional (CPP) preferred.
Assistant GM Dubai
Job description: General Assistant Manager.
For our new founding of an investment consultant and projects management company, free zone Al Fujira, UAE. With managerial office in Dubai.
We are seeking the creative experienced Assistant manager, working closer to CEO, independent person Who own a secretarial organizing culture, experiences to develop the day to day levels of building the company business map and structure the international business group dynamic.
Our investment fields are innovative around smart building systems, smart cities, health therapy integrated sciences for medium and heavy projects, focusing Hotels and Nature health care centers.
Candidate shall have minimal 5 year experience and mastering the English and Arabic or French Languages.
iOmniscient Pty Ltd
Business Development Manager Dubai
multi-national technology company is expanding its presence in UAE and is looking for an experienced individual for its “Business Development” position to provide the required services across UAE.
• University graduates in Engineering/Computer Science/Business Administration/Sales & Marketing etc.
• 5 years of relevant Business Development and Sales experience;
• Outgoing, good interpersonal/communications skills;
• Good understanding of IT technology and jargons;
• Fluency in English;
• Develop markets and customers with constant customer interactions and face to face meetings;
• Deliver company presentations; sales training and handle related sales enquiries;
• Require travel within Middle East;
• Can grow into a higher position for motivated individual;
The position is to start immediately and will include a base salary and a sales incentive. On the job training, salary negotiable
Branch Operations Manager Dubai
- managing the Company’s department (branch) in the scope of production and logistics processes support
- conducting recruitment processes, including the employees selection,
- participation in employees development process and in building paths of employees’ careers
- selection and management of trainings, courses and events for employees
- human-resource and payroll administration of the subordinate department, including settlement of working time and updating personal data (20-100 employees),
- preparing full documentation on the completed orders (daily and final reports, KPI’s, operational instructions, control and research schedules),
- training new employees at the work place
- delegating tasks to appointed persons
- care of the standards and quality of the services and department operation
- responsibility for high quality and professionalism in Client services
Right Search Resourcing
Chief Executive Officer Dubai
Healthcare Industry One of the well reputed medical center in Abu dhabi is urgently looking for a CEO with exposure in healthcare industry in UAE. Candidate must have Minimum of 22 years experience. Senior level candidate from hospital / medical industry may apply immediately. Attractive salary is offered to right incumbent.
Commercial Manager Dubai
Our client, a leading regional builder requires a Commercial Manager to head its Technical Department. The company is currently developing over 300 units annually on sites through the UAE, and the successful candidate will fit into a Construction Team reporting directly to the Managing Director.The ideal candidate must be currently engaged in the house building sector and be conversant with current planning procedures, building regulations and section agreements. Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience and is negotiable.