Brand Managers Dubai
A well reputed Company Based in Dubai is Looking for Brand Managers for the Perfume and Luxury Brands Division.
Promote the growth and position of the brand in the market.
Manage the product costing and define the distribution network.
Prepare and follow up closely with the implementation of sales and marketing plans.
Generate costing and margin sheets and forecasts A&P budget in coordination with the Division Manager.
Maximize sales through effective and close follow up on deals and good control of stock levels at customers end.
Review and analyze sales force achievements by brand and by outlet to ensure company's objectives are being achieved.
Evaluate brands space in every outlet and negotiates new ones
Negotiate annual business plan to reflect brand positioning and key aspects of brand strategy with Supplier.
Ensure displays of product according to brand Plano-gram in retail outlets
Prepare Market studies for potential new products
Provide support and training to sales staff and merchandisers ,
Any Nationality | Bachelors degree in business management or Marketing | 3-4 years experience in a similar Industry
Jouple FZ LLC
Business Development Manager Dubai
job description: Jouple is a Global provider of Software Services and Solutions to the Retail Industry.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Executive to coordinate and facilitate the expansion of our
clientele in the UAE. You will be the front of the company and will be responsible for Software Sales.
You will be working in a team to drive business growth reporting to the regional Sales Manager ..
• Prospect for new clients in the UAE .
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and our technical team.
• Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
• Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
• Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
• Proven working experience in B2B Sales
• Proven sales track record.
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Proficiency in English.
• Excellent communication and people skills.
• Demonstrable experience in deal with high-level negotiations.
• Excellent time management and planning skills
• UAE Driving License and a Car is a must.
Territory Manager Dubai
TERRITORY MANAGER (Tunis, Algeria , Morocco) .
Experience :at least 7 years experience in field of FMCG, preferred toothpastes , contact lenses , condoms products and dermatologists in mentioned countries .
- Excellent relation with kol in both sectors ( pharmaceutical, modern trades ) in mentioned countries - Strong communication skills .
- Analytical based on exercises with understanding the market very well .
- Sales and marketing experience is a must in mentioned countries .
- Ability to travel a lot .
- Excellent Arabic , French , English speaking .
- Proven track record of increasing sales of mentioned categories .
- Experience of products regarding in mentioned countries.
Location : Based in UAE .
Job Type: Full-time
Facilities manager Dubai
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Enough knowledge of office common equipment.
Forecasting repair or replacement of equipment.
Coordinate housekeeping, sanitation, and cleanliness of the operations with unit management to meet standards.
Supervise multiple teams of staff including landscaping, and custodial crews.
Act as a liaison to public utility, environmental and energy agencies and landlord.
Engage in equipment installations, facilities equipment repair and preventative maintenance
Plan, budget and schedule facilities modifications including cost estimates, bid sheets, layouts, and contracts for constructions and acquisitions.
Compile and maintain a comprehensive and current technical reference library, work records, tool and spare parts inventory and status report.
Work a variety of hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays with 24 hour on-call status in case of emergency.
Responsible for maintaining the facilities budget.
Ensure facility meets company standards, as well as government regulations, and environmental, health and security standards
Must be able to perform all tasks including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, painting, basic carpentry, kitchen equipment and refrigeration, with well knowledge.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Superior attention to detail.
Computer experience required, including Microsoft Office and email systems.
Familiar with safety and building codes ie: electrical, plumbing, ADA requirements, OSHA safety rules, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED5,000.00 to AED5,500.00 /month
Branch Operations Manager Dubai
- managing the Company’s department (branch) in the scope of production and logistics processes support
- conducting recruitment processes, including the employees selection,
- participation in employees development process and in building paths of employees’ careers
- selection and management of trainings, courses and events for employees
- human-resource and payroll administration of the subordinate department, including settlement of working time and updating personal data (20-100 employees),
- preparing full documentation on the completed orders (daily and final reports, KPI’s, operational instructions, control and research schedules),
- training new employees at the work place
- delegating tasks to appointed persons
- care of the standards and quality of the services and department operation
- responsibility for high quality and professionalism in Client services
Technical Manager Dubai
Job description: Technical Program Manager – Analytics
This is a Program Manager role within the Program Management Office (PMO) of Global Innovation Investments LLC (GIIL). This is a highly visible role that requires interaction with Leadership. The candidate will be a self-motivated, proactive and confident individual who is comfortable operating with minimal direction and thrives in a dynamic environment to help ensure the successful execution of initiatives. They will be a credible and savvy business person who will be perceived as a trusted consultant and functional expert within the technical organisation and plays an active role in the commitment to continuous improvement.
The program manager will act as a coordinator between multiple projects at the business to be sure they are benefiting each other and aligning with overall business goals.
• Proven foundational knowledge of performance drivers of large-scale distributed web and media delivery systems
• Knowledge of client-server applications, the role of carriers and content delivery networks on performance, and running services across cloud and owned infrastructure
• Experience delivering highly cross-functional projects or programs of work across disparate groups
• Experience in data analytics and comfortable with large datasets to extract customer or technical insights
• Self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity
• The ability to convey complex requirements in a clear, concise and credible manner.
• Should be well versed with program manager software. Working knowledge in Zoho Projects will be an added advantage.
Prefer a B.Tech in Engineering or similar technical field though
Business Development Manager Dubai
Business Development Manager Vega Star (HK) Ltd is looking for a Certified Diamonds Business Development Manager An experienced and passionate Sales Manager for GIA Diamonds and Jewellery Sales is required for the position, to be based in Hong Kong to expand our Hong Kong operations. This is a rare opportunity that brings excellent progression and career development with an attractive salary and an excellent working environment. This company has an excellent collection of diamond products and showcase wonderful, edgy jewellery and designer jewellery. From the packaging to the service, everything associated with this company is luxurious and desirable! This is a challenging yet rewarding role, in which you will be ensuring Targets are exceeded. Standards are achieved through customer service and merchandising. Financial budgets are adhered to. Networking events are successful and profitable Operations and planning are impeccable Efficient management and development Excellent relationships are maintained with staff Extensively involve in the marketing of the diamonds and jewellery. Drive overall corporate marketing communications; products, public and media relations, as well as branding initiatives to enable Corporate success based on application focus and revenue/margin growth goals. Ensure that the Company brand is well known in all markets. In due course, the role may require to recruit, train, appraise, supervise, support, develop, promote and guide qualified sales and marketing
Operations Manager Dubai
Responsible for the overall day-to-day operations of the business and all stores in all locations, including, but not limited to, identifying any and all issues related to human resources, accounting, inventory, purchasing, and operations
• Responsible for following up with the appropriate entities regarding identified issues, until the issue is resolved
• Prepares reports by collecting data and submitting reports in a timely fashion
• Reviews all work completed by Store Managers and ensures completion in a timely fashion
• Assists the COO in identifying and implementing new market opportunities, including introducing new products
• Coordinates payroll distribution with Accounting and ensures confidentiality of all payroll-based transactions
• Coordinates receipt, management and processing of all shipping and customs documentation, including scanning of documents for controls purposes
• Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Coordinate with and direct staff to generate increased revenue across all shops, business lines, and geographical locations
Should have at least 3 years’ experience in Trading especially managing multiple shops
Knowledge of Excel is a must
Willingness to travel to Congo, Burundi, Rwanda, Kenya and Dubai