Manager/Fulfillment & Service Assurance Dubai
Job Purpose and Role
The role will act as the lead Project Manager in the OSS Transformation program to assist Etisalat with day to day Project Management related activities across.
1. Develop and maintain detailed project plans for projects in Fulfillment or Service Assurance Program reflecting major milestones, and dependencies as per the transformation roadmap.
2. Work closely with Working Group/Committee and major stakeholders for day to day project management activities.
3. Compile and publish all period operational reporting and management when required. 4. Receive, review, challenge, and sanitize project level reporting from System integrators PM.
5. Maintain strong follow up on project level escalations, issues, and risks.
6. Maintain strong liaison with and support CIT Development as well as end user community during analysis, planning, implementation, and rollout phases.
7. Manage roll-out of the new functionality/phases into production. B. Work with end users to define detailed functional and technical requirements for each technology domain as an input to the design and implementation phases of projects.
9. Perform regular quality review over Systems Integrators (SI) deliverables.
1. Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or related field.
2. Five or more years of project management experience in Service Assurance domain.
3. Typically from a Systems Integrator background.
4. Practical knowledge in Project Management methodologies and best-practices.
5. Well-versed in Telecoms OSS software/tools.
6. Good understanding of software development methodologies
Area Manager Dubai
Qualification • BS or MS Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Environmental or Process Engineering
• at least 3 – 7 years’ experience in water & waste water treatment systems and/or equipment for water & wastewater systems, at least 2 years experience in sales and marketing activities
• Ability and willingness to travel within GCC/MENA region
Skills • Working experience with international companies
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• Good knowledge of contract terms and Letter of Credits
• Experience in the preparation of technical and commercial proposals for single products and complex solutions for municipal/industrial wastewater treatment
• Knowledge with common standards within GCC area (ADSSC, ARAMCO, ASHGAL…)
• Consolidated knowledge within municipal and industrial wastewater treatment required
• Fluent in English and Arabic (writing & speaking)
• UAE driving license
Job Responsibility • Detailed technical and commercial preparation of solutions for wastewater treatment
• Technical/commercial clarification and follow up of proposals
• Customer relationship (authorities, contractors and consultants)
• Contracts Review
• Support of Project Management and Service Team
• Collaboration with the local interfaces as well as the headquarter in Germany
• Forecast and achieve sales target with specified gross margin contribution over and above plan with the assigned region / area / country
• Develop the assigned region / area / country
• Follow up quotations with technical support, commercial negotiations and persuade / convince customer to place the order
• Prepare follow up reports and maintain database
• Forecast and report regularly on sales figures
• Prepare reports / market updates / customer visits and suggest / develop strategies to increase sales targets
• Ensure profitability and growth of the concerned Business in terms of cost control, resource utilization and meeting the target
• Prepare and send quotations on time and verify correctness of orders
Your role will be to identify, develop and close new business opportunities focusing on clinical, industrial, manufacturing and specialty markets. You will work closely with the internal account management team who will assist in the management of all existing accounts, giving you the opportunity to concentrate on new business development.
Commercial Manager Dubai
Our client, a leading regional builder requires a Commercial Manager to head its Technical Department. The company is currently developing over 300 units annually on sites through the UAE, and the successful candidate will fit into a Construction Team reporting directly to the Managing Director.The ideal candidate must be currently engaged in the house building sector and be conversant with current planning procedures, building regulations and section agreements. Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience and is negotiable.
Operations Manager Dubai
Duties and Responsibilities: Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements Formulating Annual Budge Conducting Variance analysis and implementing corrective actions. Preparation of complete financial statements including Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account and Cash Flow Statement of company.
Liaise with auditors for timely completion of Audit.
Involved in the Due Diligence process and timely fund arrangement Provide recommendations Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions Meet financial accounting objectives Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
Supports budget and forecasting activities.
Qualification/Experience : CA Qualified 5 years experience (including firm experience)Strong communication
Judgmental and analytical skill
Excellent Excel Skills
Good in number crunching
Perfect decision making & negotiation skills
Excellent leadership & team management skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED18,000.00 /month
Account Management: 5 years
Operations Manager Dubai
One of the leading Event company in UAE is currently seeking for a person with minimum of 6 years of event management experience. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills to be able to manage numerous events at once. A strong detailed oriented self-starter with creativity and problem solving skills will thrive in this position. The OPERATIONS MANAGER will be responsible for the operational logistics of events from conception through to completion and reports to the company’s Managing Director.
*A minimum 6 years event management experience
*Passion for event management.
*Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
*Self-motivated and confident in making sound business decisions and outline “next steps”.
*Successful with outlining, managing and performing in multi-tasking environment.
*Experience with tight deadlines for managing projects.
*Creative problem solving.
*Team-oriented with a healthy and positive attitude.
*Excellent verbal and written skills.
*Confidence in presenting plans and projections to senior management / ownership.
*Ability to build strong relationships with outside partners.
*Demonstrated sound organizational and coordination skills.
*Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
*Must have valid UAE Drivers license.
ISO Manager Dubai
Pivotal vision mc
Job description: implement new ISO standard Project planning
Design management system Support implementation and measurement Conduct training and workshops
Supervising the application and closing of non-conformity cases Facilitate and attend client meetings
Conduct necessary research to establish ideal solutions for client's business
Offer strategic and practical solutions to clients
Present findings to client in concise and clear manner
Business coordinator Dubai
Business Excellence Coordinator / Quality Coordinator
Urgent requirement for a Dubai based reputed company. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
1. Knowledge & experience working with excellence frameworks such as:
- European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM)
- Dubai Quality Award (DQA)
- Quality Management System (QMS)
- Experience in Auditing / Assessment based on ISO 9001:2008 requirements
- Managing documentation accordingly to requirements and standards
- Report generation & analysis
- Processing mapping
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Ppt & Outlook
2. Job Type: Full-time
3. Required experience:
- Quality Coordinator/ Officer 2 years
4. Required education
- Diploma/ Certificate
Attractive salary + benefit