Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager
We require Business Development Managers with minimum 1 years of experience in business management.
Our Company Profile:
CoderKube Technologies is one of the Fastest growing IT Services Company which provide outsourcing services in Web and Mobile development. CoderKube Technologies has also ventured into Product development and has a very solid portfolio of WordPress themes. CoderKube Technologies is in TOP 3 on one of the largest B2B portal in IT Development and has a very good reputation with clients. CoderKube Technologies have 1200+ clients worldwide, predominantly based out of UK/USA/Gulf.
Business Development Executive Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
• Building business relationships with current and potential clients
• Developing customized targeted sales strategies
• Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
• Coordinating business generation activities
• Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
• Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
• Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
• Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
• Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
• Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
• Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
Business Development Executive Requirements and Qualifications
• Experience with lead generation and prospect management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
Business Development Manager Dubai
We are growing consulting company in Dubai, require a creative Business Development Consultant with 2-5 years experience in sales or client management with bachelors degree. Main responsibility is to bring clients to the company • Contact potential clients by phone • Meet clients and understand their needs and interests • Generate and develop client base • Skills to research the market • Contact with local businesses of all types Must be competitive, energetic and having strong communication skills Russian, English, Arabic is a bonus
Transport Manager Dubai
Knows, understands, incorporates, and demonstrates the Trinity Health Mission, Vision, and Values in behaviours, practices, supports and endorses senior leadership decisions, goals, objectives, and strategies.
2yrs in Transportation Management
Job type: Full time.
Senior Manager Dubai
Senior Manager for Operations Department at Head Office
• Oversee day to day functioning of the Centralized Processing Unit (CPU), Central Clearing Unit and the Card Center operations. Ensure agreed SLA’s are met be by the respective department and branches of material nature are monitored.
• Ensure processes and procedures are up to date and are followed by departments in an efficient and effective manner, deviations if any are escalated and approval obtained as per procedures.
Jouple FZ LLC
Business Development Manager Dubai
job description: Jouple is a Global provider of Software Services and Solutions to the Retail Industry.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Executive to coordinate and facilitate the expansion of our
clientele in the UAE. You will be the front of the company and will be responsible for Software Sales.
You will be working in a team to drive business growth reporting to the regional Sales Manager ..
• Prospect for new clients in the UAE .
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and our technical team.
• Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
• Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
• Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
• Proven working experience in B2B Sales
• Proven sales track record.
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Proficiency in English.
• Excellent communication and people skills.
• Demonstrable experience in deal with high-level negotiations.
• Excellent time management and planning skills
• UAE Driving License and a Car is a must.
Reporting to the Management Accounting Manager, you will work in a team responsible for the preparation of budgets, forecasts, management reports and financial analysis. You will liaise with key operational stakeholders and assist in preparing detailed financial performance analysis on the operations of the business to assist in decision-making, Additionally, you will provide assistance and support with budgeting, reporting, problem solving and analysis.
Business development manager Dubai
ASJ Trading, a medical equipment trading company is looking for a strong business development lead to bring in new business and develop lasting client relationships.
Identify, develop an maintain an active pipeline of prospective clients to drive new business
Identify and pursue new business opportunities in targeted markets and establish strategic relations with key decision makers
Convert leads generated/received
Identify cross and up-selling opportunities
Develop client database and maintain close customer relationships with existing clients
Proficiency in English
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant field
2-3 years of prior experience in a similar role
Exceptional communication skills and excellent work ethic
Strong multi-tasker who thrives in a fast paced environment
International experience and multiple languages is a plus
Must be able to interact regionally and globally
Prior experience in Medical field or Engineering background is preferred
Facilities Manager Dubai
Job description: Facilities manager
Facilities managers essentially look after all of the services that helps a business or other organisation do its work. Responsibilities can include:
overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology and so on
supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained
managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
allocating and managing space between buildings
ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
helping businesses to relocate to new offices and to make decisions about leasing
drafting reports and making written recommendations