Sales Consultant Dubai
- Must have strong communication and negotiation skills as the job is centered on communication with the client, colleagues and authorities.
- Must give consultation to all clients and deal with all applications as well as ensure that the client is suitable.
- Must be motivated, energetic and able to work as a part of a team.
- Minimum one year of experience in the sales field is preferred.
Job Track Me
Business Development Manager Dubai
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – HOTEL SUPPLIES DUBAI/ COMPETITIVE PACKAGE + ANNUAL BENEFITS Graduate, 30-45 years with minimum 5+ years of experience in a business development and sales in the Hotel and Catering supplies business in the entire UAE and other GCC countries. . Excellent interpersonal, Marketing & selling skills with superb oral and written Communication skills with valid UAE Driving License
Reporting to the Management Accounting Manager, you will work in a team responsible for the preparation of budgets, forecasts, management reports and financial analysis. You will liaise with key operational stakeholders and assist in preparing detailed financial performance analysis on the operations of the business to assist in decision-making, Additionally, you will provide assistance and support with budgeting, reporting, problem solving and analysis.
Territory Sales Manager Dubai'
A UAE Leading Information Technology firm (based on Microsoft solutions) , is looking to recruit a Territory Sales Manager to manage the sales organization and drive the direct sale of its products and Professional Services.
The main responsibility will be:
• To meet company sales target objectives by recruiting the needed sales team and establishing their sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas;
• To maintain sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• To collaborate with different organizations in the company including Presales, PMO and Delivery Teams to project expected sales funnel and achieve the right profit margins for delivered solutions.
• To be a solution seller with expertise in selling enterprise solutions and not just account management, this requires a good understanding of enterprise applications, operating systems and programming languages and previous experience either in Business Analysis, Presales or in Microsoft Product knowledge.
Business Development Manager Dubai
An accomplished, result driven, sales professional with a minimum of 3-6+ years experience in the Server &Storage.
An excellent track record of managing and nurturing channel relationships along with good business presentation, negotiation and closing skills, is a prerequisite.
Exposure to configuring and sizing Server and storage is preferred..
Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling
Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle.
Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations.
Provide Account Management to an existing territory.
Self motivated results driven, enthusiastic, and collaborative and team oriented, with a strong desire to develop new relationships and new businesses
Must be a self-starter
Area Manager Dubai
Designation : Area Manager - Female
Location : Dubai / Abu Dhabi
UAE Experience is a must -
Retail experience preferably , 2 years working as Area Manager (Retail / Fashion) is a must
Food & Beverage industry candidates will also do
FEMALE Candidates Preferred
Job Description :
• Interprets data, writes reports, and makes actionable recommendations
• Sets plans to reach monthly and yearly targets
• Monitors products Mix turn-over, and increases retail volume in this territory
• Provides all support required for branch managers and sales team to meet the targets
• Standardize procedures in all showrooms he handles
• Coordinates with internal staff for better service and delivery
• Provides sales training for his team when needed
• Schedules routine Visits to the branches he is responsible for
• maximizes his time in the showrooms
• Controls stocks and other assets in branches he is responsible for
• Always be aware of the environment changes: competitors, new releases, product introduction, etc
• Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all employees
• Contributes to the enhancement of ALJaber Optical image by suggesting new ideas and performing ideally
. Goes the Extra Mile to ensure Customer Satisfaction and loyalty
. Holds responsibility of the human and physical assets of the company
• Leads the sales team through focused planning and communication through the successful execution other sales cycle
• Travels throughout assigned territory and beyond, as required
Skills & Experience
• Retail experience in UAE in a similar position is essential or somebody who is in Food And Beverage will also go besides Retail.
• Display energy, innovation, flexibility, creativity and an appetite for hard work
• Demonstrated proficiency in managing group of people at multiple level
• Display effective interpersonal skills sufficient to build positive, productive, and effective professional working relationships
• Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills especially in the ability to present concepts and articulate business value.
• Display a sense of integrity and respect for others
• Be leader and motivating
• Kindly advise back if you have suitable candidates to start scheduling them.
Area Manager Dubai
Qualification • BS or MS Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Environmental or Process Engineering
• at least 3 – 7 years’ experience in water & waste water treatment systems and/or equipment for water & wastewater systems, at least 2 years experience in sales and marketing activities
• Ability and willingness to travel within GCC/MENA region
Skills • Working experience with international companies
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• Good knowledge of contract terms and Letter of Credits
• Experience in the preparation of technical and commercial proposals for single products and complex solutions for municipal/industrial wastewater treatment
• Knowledge with common standards within GCC area (ADSSC, ARAMCO, ASHGAL…)
• Consolidated knowledge within municipal and industrial wastewater treatment required
• Fluent in English and Arabic (writing & speaking)
• UAE driving license
Job Responsibility • Detailed technical and commercial preparation of solutions for wastewater treatment
• Technical/commercial clarification and follow up of proposals
• Customer relationship (authorities, contractors and consultants)
• Contracts Review
• Support of Project Management and Service Team
• Collaboration with the local interfaces as well as the headquarter in Germany
• Forecast and achieve sales target with specified gross margin contribution over and above plan with the assigned region / area / country
• Develop the assigned region / area / country
• Follow up quotations with technical support, commercial negotiations and persuade / convince customer to place the order
• Prepare follow up reports and maintain database
• Forecast and report regularly on sales figures
• Prepare reports / market updates / customer visits and suggest / develop strategies to increase sales targets
• Ensure profitability and growth of the concerned Business in terms of cost control, resource utilization and meeting the target
• Prepare and send quotations on time and verify correctness of orders
Business Development Manager Dubai
Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales