Branch Operations Manager Dubai
- managing the Company’s department (branch) in the scope of production and logistics processes support
- conducting recruitment processes, including the employees selection,
- participation in employees development process and in building paths of employees’ careers
- selection and management of trainings, courses and events for employees
- human-resource and payroll administration of the subordinate department, including settlement of working time and updating personal data (20-100 employees),
- preparing full documentation on the completed orders (daily and final reports, KPI’s, operational instructions, control and research schedules),
- training new employees at the work place
- delegating tasks to appointed persons
- care of the standards and quality of the services and department operation
- responsibility for high quality and professionalism in Client services
Priyanka Middle East LLC
Tender Manager Dubai
Proficiency in Overseas Business Development by identifying new business opportunities.
Responsible for handling International tenders and managing the processes. Commercial & Technical Understanding negotiation, Preparation, submission of techno commercial Bid.
Network with other business organizations highlighting PME’s services and scope of works
Actively and successfully manage the sales processes from initiating contact, negotiation, logistics, close, handover to the revenue/ accounts dept.
Exposure of Middle East market is must. Should have travelled extensively.
Client Presentation Liaoning with clients/consultants
Strategize implementation of Performance Management System of development at clients end with respect to Bids submitted and facilitating etc.
Proven Track record of the projects handled and the value addition to the company.
Represent PME at industry events and tradeshows and willing to travel
Attend workshop; trade shows and seminars to keep up-to-date on changes and trends in the industry and able to multitask and meet timelines
Good proposal drafting and presentation skills. Daily/ Weekly and Monthly reporting of business development
Operations Manager Dubai
Responsible for the overall day-to-day operations of the business and all stores in all locations, including, but not limited to, identifying any and all issues related to human resources, accounting, inventory, purchasing, and operations
• Responsible for following up with the appropriate entities regarding identified issues, until the issue is resolved
• Prepares reports by collecting data and submitting reports in a timely fashion
• Reviews all work completed by Store Managers and ensures completion in a timely fashion
• Assists the COO in identifying and implementing new market opportunities, including introducing new products
• Coordinates payroll distribution with Accounting and ensures confidentiality of all payroll-based transactions
• Coordinates receipt, management and processing of all shipping and customs documentation, including scanning of documents for controls purposes
• Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Coordinate with and direct staff to generate increased revenue across all shops, business lines, and geographical locations
Should have at least 3 years’ experience in Trading especially managing multiple shops
Knowledge of Excel is a must
Willingness to travel to Congo, Burundi, Rwanda, Kenya and Dubai
Office Managers Dubai
We have 2 roles open now for office managers, this is an exciting time as we are expanding in Dubai, you will support the CEO organization, travel and meeting arrangements and all other duties
You will manage two receptionists, Manage the process for new hires to the company including sending out new documentation
you will have good English skills and 3 years experience in administration, you will also have related qualification
Sales Engineer Dubai
An Information Technology ( IT ) Company based in Abu Dhabi is presently in need of staff for the position of SALES ENGINEER.
Preferably with UAE experience on the related position in sales industry.
Experience with Computer Fire and Safety Management.
Advance knowledge in Computer Networking.
Operations Manager Dubai
1. Responsible for overall operations and management, interacts with management, logistics, warehouseman, administration, accounts payable, and other support staff to include quality and safety personnel.
2. Responsible for interacting with third party suppliers and logistics providers.
3. Prepares reports on the current condition of logistics, stock, customer satisfaction, and decide on the next course of action.
4. Managing support services through maximizing the output of the various support services such as Admin, IT, Finance, HR and other third party hired services.
5. Creates Operational strategy to optimize the use of the resources of the company
6. Responsible for updating policies, processes and procedures and responsible for staff and location compliance with customer requirements, company policies and directions and local regulatory requirements.
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written English
At least 3-year experience in Food Distribution, Wholesale and Trading.
Front Desk Manager Dubai
Large hotel group in the middle east has an opening for a front desk manager to join out great team, in the job you will manage the front desk staff of 10 and assist the staff with any or all issues pertaining to guests
You will have management skills, about 5 years experience in hospitality or airlines, and be able to work well with a team
We offer a great salary plus all benefits for the right candidate, apply now
Business development manager Dubai
ASJ Trading, a medical equipment trading company is looking for a strong business development lead to bring in new business and develop lasting client relationships.
Identify, develop an maintain an active pipeline of prospective clients to drive new business
Identify and pursue new business opportunities in targeted markets and establish strategic relations with key decision makers
Convert leads generated/received
Identify cross and up-selling opportunities
Develop client database and maintain close customer relationships with existing clients
Proficiency in English
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant field
2-3 years of prior experience in a similar role
Exceptional communication skills and excellent work ethic
Strong multi-tasker who thrives in a fast paced environment
International experience and multiple languages is a plus
Must be able to interact regionally and globally
Prior experience in Medical field or Engineering background is preferred