Technical Manager Dubai
Job description: Technical Program Manager – Analytics
This is a Program Manager role within the Program Management Office (PMO) of Global Innovation Investments LLC (GIIL). This is a highly visible role that requires interaction with Leadership. The candidate will be a self-motivated, proactive and confident individual who is comfortable operating with minimal direction and thrives in a dynamic environment to help ensure the successful execution of initiatives. They will be a credible and savvy business person who will be perceived as a trusted consultant and functional expert within the technical organisation and plays an active role in the commitment to continuous improvement.
The program manager will act as a coordinator between multiple projects at the business to be sure they are benefiting each other and aligning with overall business goals.
• Proven foundational knowledge of performance drivers of large-scale distributed web and media delivery systems
• Knowledge of client-server applications, the role of carriers and content delivery networks on performance, and running services across cloud and owned infrastructure
• Experience delivering highly cross-functional projects or programs of work across disparate groups
• Experience in data analytics and comfortable with large datasets to extract customer or technical insights
• Self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity
• The ability to convey complex requirements in a clear, concise and credible manner.
• Should be well versed with program manager software. Working knowledge in Zoho Projects will be an added advantage.
Prefer a B.Tech in Engineering or similar technical field though
011security Development & Distribution Ltd
Account Manager with potential to grow into a Key Account position or/and team leader and Country Sales Manager
011Security Development & Distribution Ltd is a company that develops and distributes complete access control solutions for home, business and industry applications. We also provide products and solutions for time management, monitoring, alarm, centralized control / operation and accessories.
Today we are represented in more than 15 countries with our own staff or through distributors and partners.
You can read more about us at http://011security.com
About the position
As an AM (Account Manager) you will become fully responsible for the start-up and performance in your own geographical districts. You will work with marketing and sales of a market unique access control solution for both private persons, property, families, businesses and public institutions.
In position as an AM, you will work with everything from cold calls, knocking on doors and utilization of your social networks to generate prospects and meetings and then onwards in the sales process. Our central marketing function will also support you actively creating prospects and new client meetings through locally targeted campaigns.
To cope with the above information, it is required that you have previous sales experience and preferably also in starting up a new business in a new country. The person we seek must be very independent and self-reliant, highly self motivated and have a high working capacity combined with a professional appearance and a desire to achieve results.
NOTE! If you cannot give us references from previous employers or written proof that you have completed your sales goals with the former employer so you do not need to submit the application - this is a basic requirement from our side. Below we have also specified a number of other benefits and personal qualities you should possess to succeed along with us;
• At least 3 years of sales experience (preferably technical sales)
• You must read, write, speak and understand English without problems
• You should be structured and organized
• You should be able to work independently under instruction
• You should be able to work well against the short and long term goals with your sales
Regional Sales Manager Dubai
We are UK based on-line financial institution, we specialize in creation of financial products for our clients. Our products are Prepaid Debit card, TaxFree refund service, Online shopping platform.
The company provides card services for clients from Asia, Africa, and Middle East.
Now we are looking for Regional sales manager who can expand our activities throughout the region. Now we have 12 positions for Regional manager in 12 countries: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuweit, India, Indonesia, China, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Turkey, Egypt, Thailand.
(please apply for country where you located and indicate that in your application)
The Regional sales manager is to duly represent our company in the Country. The main responsibilities is acquire partners (Banks, Travel agencies, Airports, Mobile operators).
Responsible for achieving assigned strategic objectives. To achieve regional sales operational objectives by acquiring new partners, to manage existing partners as well as finding new channels for sales of our products. The product is TaxFree refund service, prepaid Visa card. The main goal of the position is to create network of agent partners which will sell the product to customers, manage the network and be responsible for the sales of the product.
- Finds and signs agreements with new agent partners;
- Establishes trustable, productive, professional relationship with agent partners;
- Manages relationship with existing agent partners;
- Meets assigned targets for strategic objectives in sales;
- Represents company on the territory.
- Minimum three years of sales experience in a business – to business sales environment;
- Experience on relevant position (Business development or Sales) on Senior level position in insurance companies, banking system, travel sector;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Relationship building skills;
- Advanced English, both written and spoken;
- PC proficiency, knowledge of CRM;
- Highly self-motivated;
Operations manager Saudi
description: Operation Manager (03)
1.Bachelor Degree in Agriculture, Entomology, Biology, Pest Management, Natural Science or equivalent degree (Industrial Engineer).
2.At least have 2-5 years’ experience as manager or a leader in a managerial position (Manufacturing Company is recommended).
3. With background or knowledge on ISO 9001
Admin Assistant (03)
1.Bachelor Degree Business Administration or Graduate in Agriculture, Entomology, Biology, Pest Management, Natural Science or equivalent degree (Industrial Engineer).
2.At least have 2-3 years’ work experience on Administrative work (Operation) or work Manufacturing Company is recommended).
3. With background or knowledge on ISO 9001
Area Manager (food industry) Dubai
Crepe Delicious is a leader in the specialty food industry. Please learn more about
We are Canadian company with franchise locations across the GCC. We seeking for area associate to assist the head office and the franchise location with the follow:
1. Support the franchisee with day to day request
2. Be the person who connect and communicate between the head office to the franchise
3. Training for opening new stores
4. Make sure the franchise locations is in great shape and following after the Head Office manual and guidelines
5. Assisting with open new location
6. Build strong relationship with the franchisees
7. Willing to travel across the GCC as needed.
Planning Manager Dubai
Raw Material Planning Manager
Ensure consistent understanding and use of SAP planning tools and information.
ïƒ˜ Problem solve with Planners, Customer Service, Operations, and others in Procurement.
ïƒ˜ Define and support the management of optimum raw material & packaging inventory levels .
ïƒ˜ Ensure that pending supply / demand imbalances are proactively communicated across the organization, as appropriate.
5yrs in Material Planning Management
Job type: Full time.
Area Manager Dubai
Designation : Area Manager - Female
Location : Dubai / Abu Dhabi
UAE Experience is a must -
Retail experience preferably , 2 years working as Area Manager (Retail / Fashion) is a must
Food & Beverage industry candidates will also do
FEMALE Candidates Preferred
Job Description :
• Interprets data, writes reports, and makes actionable recommendations
• Sets plans to reach monthly and yearly targets
• Monitors products Mix turn-over, and increases retail volume in this territory
• Provides all support required for branch managers and sales team to meet the targets
• Standardize procedures in all showrooms he handles
• Coordinates with internal staff for better service and delivery
• Provides sales training for his team when needed
• Schedules routine Visits to the branches he is responsible for
• maximizes his time in the showrooms
• Controls stocks and other assets in branches he is responsible for
• Always be aware of the environment changes: competitors, new releases, product introduction, etc
• Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all employees
• Contributes to the enhancement of ALJaber Optical image by suggesting new ideas and performing ideally
. Goes the Extra Mile to ensure Customer Satisfaction and loyalty
. Holds responsibility of the human and physical assets of the company
• Leads the sales team through focused planning and communication through the successful execution other sales cycle
• Travels throughout assigned territory and beyond, as required
Skills & Experience
• Retail experience in UAE in a similar position is essential or somebody who is in Food And Beverage will also go besides Retail.
• Display energy, innovation, flexibility, creativity and an appetite for hard work
• Demonstrated proficiency in managing group of people at multiple level
• Display effective interpersonal skills sufficient to build positive, productive, and effective professional working relationships
• Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills especially in the ability to present concepts and articulate business value.
• Display a sense of integrity and respect for others
• Be leader and motivating
• Kindly advise back if you have suitable candidates to start scheduling them.
Business analyst Dubai
Business Analyst : Arabic Speaking
The position supports the goal within Business Process Improvement (BPI) to leverage the End-to-End Business Process Framework to define, optimize and maintain business processes. Exciting opportunity for Business Analyst with 7 years’ exp in business analysis & 4 years of exp in business process management.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Experience of the following toolset: ARIS, VISIO, Axure, Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of process design & BPM tools (Visio, Mega and ARIS), Performance management tools.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
ïƒ˜ Industrial Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science.
ïƒ˜ Lean Management or Six Sigma certificate preferred.
ïƒ˜ Certified Process Professional (CPP) preferred.