Contract Manager Abu Dhabi
The Company an international facilities, maintenance and cleaning contractor with a large presence in Dubai and Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates. The company has an excellent reputation for providing high quality services to international clients and employs over 1600 staff of all differing nationalities.
The company has recently been awarded a new contract with the government of Abu Dhabi to provide cleaning and maintenance services at a number of schools in the Emirate. As a result, we urgently need to recruit competent and experienced managers.
Business development manager Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
We are currently looking for Business Development Executive for our Dubai operations with the following skill set:
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Conduct research to identify new and prospective customers and their needs;
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients;
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives;
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc;
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers;
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
Experience & Skill Set required:
• 2+ years of relevant experience in Sales and Account Management in UAE with proven sales track record
• Extensive understanding of local market for increasing sales irrespective of small, medium and large accounts
• Candidate having IT solution sales experience in dealing with major accounts (both public and private) in UAE would be an added advantage
• Prior experience in Staffing Service / Professional Service industry would be an added advantage
• Should have a valid UAE driving license and own car.
• Developing business requirement through Contacts, emails, Cold Calling & References
• Responsible for identification of prospective clients, new growth opportunities, generating new leads and converting them to revenue
• Candidate must be able to work under pressure and efficiently within time constraints
• Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills along with planning and time management skills
• Minimum Qualification: BBA/ B. Com or Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Science /Computer Applications
Planning Manager Dubai
Raw Material Planning Manager
Ensure consistent understanding and use of SAP planning tools and information.
ïƒ˜ Problem solve with Planners, Customer Service, Operations, and others in Procurement.
ïƒ˜ Define and support the management of optimum raw material & packaging inventory levels .
ïƒ˜ Ensure that pending supply / demand imbalances are proactively communicated across the organization, as appropriate.
5yrs in Material Planning Management
Job type: Full time.
Max Fire Protection Systems LLC
Several Positions Open in Dubai
Assistant Manager, Operations Manager, Sales Engineer, Sales Executive
We Are Looking For Fire Protection Systems -fire Maintenance Company In Uae( Amc/maintenance/fire Fitout Works).
Job Location: Dubai/abudhabi/sharjah/ajman Branch.
Experience: Minimum 2 To 4 Years Experience In Uae With Driving License. Civil Defense Approved Cardholders Preferred.
Business Development Managers - Engineering
A person with with very good connections and contacts in the Dubai Market especially in the construction line. As we are dealing in drafting and Design works in BIM.
Right candidate will be responsible for bringing in any or all jobs related to drafting, BIM Revit related works, Design related jobs from consultants and contractors. Candidates will be having yearly targets which they will have to achieve. Right candidates will be provided with best commission structure in the UAE.
This will a very good opportunity for anyone in similar lines to built a wonderful career along with making a handsome package.
Power Group International
Assistant Facilities Manager / Manager Dubai
• BE or B tech Mechanical/Electrical Engineer
• 5 years FM / maintenance experience in gulf out of which 3 years in management role
• With Valid UAE driving license
• Good communication skills and leadership qualities
Business Development Manager Dubai
Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales