ACLS, BCLS and PALS trainer
IT manager must have experience with clinic management software
Certified Medical Coders (w/5yrs. Experience)
Project is located in Saudi Arabia, all position are short to long term project based. Please submit your CV
Senior Manager Trade Dubai
Manage the entire MT chains , national and large regional – business & relationship
Ensure sales delivery from chains with optimum utilization of resources
Develop and implement JBP’s future ready plans in the fresh foods segment
Design promotions , activations and ensure execution and post analysis
Work on future ready projects on category management and develop a POC
Engage in TTP relationship building exercise with fixed calendar
- Establish connect between sales & marketing for all activities
- Planning / Hand holding the Team Energizer Contest / Activations and effectively managing the execution like communication, achievements and gratification
- Heading the design & development of channel operational efficiency projects and ensuring timely roll out and execution
- Sales capability, sales intelligence & solution mix development
-Evaluation - Region wise, Store wise Target Setting of Stores- Monthly Promo / Spends management (Region wise)
- Visibility Audit and payout - Special drives on Stores with Negative growth-
Special Drives, Activation,- Salesmen Capability
-Managing Merchandising Operations
- Merchandising Development, efficiency, data analytics
Operations Manager Dubai
1. Responsible for overall operations and management, interacts with management, logistics, warehouseman, administration, accounts payable, and other support staff to include quality and safety personnel.
2. Responsible for interacting with third party suppliers and logistics providers.
3. Prepares reports on the current condition of logistics, stock, customer satisfaction, and decide on the next course of action.
4. Managing support services through maximizing the output of the various support services such as Admin, IT, Finance, HR and other third party hired services.
5. Creates Operational strategy to optimize the use of the resources of the company
6. Responsible for updating policies, processes and procedures and responsible for staff and location compliance with customer requirements, company policies and directions and local regulatory requirements.
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written English
At least 3-year experience in Food Distribution, Wholesale and Trading.
Manager/Fulfillment & Service Assurance Dubai
Job Purpose and Role
The role will act as the lead Project Manager in the OSS Transformation program to assist Etisalat with day to day Project Management related activities across.
1. Develop and maintain detailed project plans for projects in Fulfillment or Service Assurance Program reflecting major milestones, and dependencies as per the transformation roadmap.
2. Work closely with Working Group/Committee and major stakeholders for day to day project management activities.
3. Compile and publish all period operational reporting and management when required. 4. Receive, review, challenge, and sanitize project level reporting from System integrators PM.
5. Maintain strong follow up on project level escalations, issues, and risks.
6. Maintain strong liaison with and support CIT Development as well as end user community during analysis, planning, implementation, and rollout phases.
7. Manage roll-out of the new functionality/phases into production. B. Work with end users to define detailed functional and technical requirements for each technology domain as an input to the design and implementation phases of projects.
9. Perform regular quality review over Systems Integrators (SI) deliverables.
1. Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or related field.
2. Five or more years of project management experience in Service Assurance domain.
3. Typically from a Systems Integrator background.
4. Practical knowledge in Project Management methodologies and best-practices.
5. Well-versed in Telecoms OSS software/tools.
6. Good understanding of software development methodologies
Business Development Manager Dubai
We are growing consulting company in Dubai, require a creative Business Development Consultant with 2-5 years experience in sales or client management with bachelors degree. Main responsibility is to bring clients to the company • Contact potential clients by phone • Meet clients and understand their needs and interests • Generate and develop client base • Skills to research the market • Contact with local businesses of all types Must be competitive, energetic and having strong communication skills Russian, English, Arabic is a bonus
Floor manager Dubai
A well reputed cosmetic center dealing with laser treatments is looking for Floor Manager.
Location: Al Ain
Must be female.
Experience of work in same position with knowledge of cosmetics treatments.
Experience of dealing with laser and cosmetics clients.
Fluent in Arabic and English languages.
Interested candidates can apply on following Email address.
Business Development Manager Dubai
Business Development Manager JOB DESCRIPTION: . Should be fluent in English. Any knowledge of local language will be preferred but not essential 2. Should have the experience and track record of developing business opportunities in the region in infrastructure sector, preferably in EPC business of water sector. 3. Contact with the government authorities and consultants in the region is necessary. 4. Understanding of contractual terms for such business is essential. Desired Candidate Profile 1. Good communication skills 2. Exposure in dealing with government Liaison / local officials Keyword: sales , business development , corporate sales Other Benefits: Best in the industry, Based on experience – Not a constraint for the right candidate Education: Basic - Any Graduation, PG - MBA/PG Diploma in Business Mgmt Nationality: Any Nationality Industry Type:Power / Energy Functional Area:Sales / Business Development
Project Coordinator Dubai
A kitchen and laundry equipment company in Dubai is currently in need of Project Coordinator. Candidate must:
1. With relevant experience in Facilities Management
2. Familiar in spare parts of both kitchen and laundry equipment
3. Has valid UAE Driver's License