Business Development executive Dubai
we are into window covering solutions,supply and installation .
Required energetic and passionate sales executive who can meet monthly target .Must be ready to join immedetly .Candidate must possess valid uae driving lisence .
E-commerce Manager Dubai
The E-commerce Manager establishes processes, procedures, updates and activity schedules across core capabilities and technologies aligned with business and customer focused strategies and calendars * This position leads collaboration across cross-functional teams to deliver seamless customer experiences across all shopping channels including company web sites, retail locations, mobile apps and platforms, catalogs, Acquired Brand experiences, and Partner Microsites * Core capabilities may include but are not limited to: pricing, site search, favorites, color visualization, calculators, inventory status, shopping cart, order management/ fulfillment/tracking, purchase history, and content management * Provide customer service to the company’s ecommerce consumer network * Oversee marketing related activities and convention planning * Oversee delivery of product and communicate delivery dates to customers * Oversee shipments and proactively investigate delays * Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned. REQUIREMENTS: * Bachelor\'s degree in Business, e-commerce or IT related disciplines * Minimum 3 years e-commerce experience * Solid knowledge and understanding of business needs and customer expectations is required in order to translate business/customer requirements into functional/technical deliverables * Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills along with a proven track record of strong project management, cross-functional team leadership and collaboration with the ability to efficiently manage multiple high impact projects and deadlines to ensure successful on time/budget completions * Experience leading and mentoring direct reports is preferred * Experience with agile development methodology and principles is preferred * Good Strategic Planning and Management Skills * Excellent organisational and time management skills all applications should be forwarded
Business coordinator Dubai
Business Excellence Coordinator / Quality Coordinator
Urgent requirement for a Dubai based reputed company. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
1. Knowledge & experience working with excellence frameworks such as:
- European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM)
- Dubai Quality Award (DQA)
- Quality Management System (QMS)
- Experience in Auditing / Assessment based on ISO 9001:2008 requirements
- Managing documentation accordingly to requirements and standards
- Report generation & analysis
- Processing mapping
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Ppt & Outlook
2. Job Type: Full-time
3. Required experience:
- Quality Coordinator/ Officer 2 years
4. Required education
- Diploma/ Certificate
Attractive salary + benefit
Area Manager Dubai
Qualification • BS or MS Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Environmental or Process Engineering
• at least 3 – 7 years’ experience in water & waste water treatment systems and/or equipment for water & wastewater systems, at least 2 years experience in sales and marketing activities
• Ability and willingness to travel within GCC/MENA region
Skills • Working experience with international companies
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• Good knowledge of contract terms and Letter of Credits
• Experience in the preparation of technical and commercial proposals for single products and complex solutions for municipal/industrial wastewater treatment
• Knowledge with common standards within GCC area (ADSSC, ARAMCO, ASHGAL…)
• Consolidated knowledge within municipal and industrial wastewater treatment required
• Fluent in English and Arabic (writing & speaking)
• UAE driving license
Job Responsibility • Detailed technical and commercial preparation of solutions for wastewater treatment
• Technical/commercial clarification and follow up of proposals
• Customer relationship (authorities, contractors and consultants)
• Contracts Review
• Support of Project Management and Service Team
• Collaboration with the local interfaces as well as the headquarter in Germany
• Forecast and achieve sales target with specified gross margin contribution over and above plan with the assigned region / area / country
• Develop the assigned region / area / country
• Follow up quotations with technical support, commercial negotiations and persuade / convince customer to place the order
• Prepare follow up reports and maintain database
• Forecast and report regularly on sales figures
• Prepare reports / market updates / customer visits and suggest / develop strategies to increase sales targets
• Ensure profitability and growth of the concerned Business in terms of cost control, resource utilization and meeting the target
• Prepare and send quotations on time and verify correctness of orders
Your role will be to identify, develop and close new business opportunities focusing on clinical, industrial, manufacturing and specialty markets. You will work closely with the internal account management team who will assist in the management of all existing accounts, giving you the opportunity to concentrate on new business development.
Operations Manager Dubai
AL TAWFEEQ FOR DEVELOPMENT AND INVESTMENT LLC
Job description: Mall Operations Manager
(Preferably bilingual English / Arabic).
Mall Operations Experience not less than (5) five years is essential, otherwise will disregard applications not fulfilling this requirement.
The incumbent will be involved in setting the strategy for the full retail portfolio, including tenant relations, leasing, marketing and facilities management. Will be working closely with the general management and the board. Will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the mall management including but not limited to leasing and tenant relations, business planning and financial management, facilities and operational management and control of all maintenance, inspection and safety functions.
• Develop a structured business plan for the mall covering all key components of mall operations.
• Develop leasing plans to identify new clients and negotiate with prospective tenants to maximize income in line with the business plan.
• Ensure proper tenant mix and zoning within the mall in line with business strategy and market demand and to achieve desired footfall.
• Negotiation of leases both new and renewals across all categories including: Anchors, line units, F&B Retail, leisure and others.
• Develop and maintain a long term beneficial relationship with all the tenants and Retail Groups to ensure continued and future business.
• To prepare, review and adjust financial budgets, systems and processes and monitor performance against budget.
• To ensure smooth and positive relationship with the tenants, suppliers and contractors.
• Develop and implement approved procedures and systems across all mall functions to ensure smooth co-ordination / co-operation among various internal departments to facilitate business needs and deliver positive customer and tenant experiences.
• Prepare plans and schedules for regular and periodic maintenance in conjunction with relevant facilities management and service providers, and follow up on quality and execution.
• Preparation and development of marketing and annual event plans/calendar.
• Follow up on the collection of monies owed from tenants and implementation of contractual terms.
• Resolves complaints and demands of tenants and work to remove the causes of the complaint and respond to their requests within the legal and contractual obligations.
• Follow legal procedures with respect to mall operations and tenant interactions.
• Develop and upkeep the corporate mall identity - ensure adherences to corporate brand guidelines.
• Take steps to improve customer services inside the mall.
• Performs other tasks as assigned.
• Minimum 5 five years of mall management experience, preferably in the Dubai, UAE or GCC region including mall launching and mall development.
• Mixed use development experience.
• Experience with luxury segment of the market.
• Sound working knowledge of computer software applications
• Graduate with minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Retail management, Real Estate.
• Extensive knowledge of shopping and event.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
• Strong business acumen and good technical knowledge of Commercial Facilities
• Good understanding of mall management
• Strong mall specific financial acumen
• Good understanding of tenant mix and zoning
• Good understanding of mall operations and associated policies and procedures
• Good understanding of mall marketing, advertisement and promotion
• Knowledge of managing leasing contracts and negotiation, exposure to tender management
• Understanding and experience in managing Service Level Agreements (i.e. cleaning, security, facilities management,… etc.)
• Strong negotiations and sales skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Leadership and decision making qualities are essential
• Possess good English skills (both written and spoken) ability to speak Arabic an advantage
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• A good team player with strong analytical skills
• Able to be trusted with confidential and sensitive company informationOper
Contract Manager Abu Dhabi
The Company an international facilities, maintenance and cleaning contractor with a large presence in Dubai and Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates. The company has an excellent reputation for providing high quality services to international clients and employs over 1600 staff of all differing nationalities.
The company has recently been awarded a new contract with the government of Abu Dhabi to provide cleaning and maintenance services at a number of schools in the Emirate. As a result, we urgently need to recruit competent and experienced managers.
Red Events Pro
Operations Manager Dubai
One of the leading Event company in UAE is currently seeking for a person with minimum of 6 years of event management experience. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills to be able to manage numerous events at once. A strong detailed oriented self-starter with creativity and problem solving skills will thrive in this position. The OPERATIONS MANAGER will be responsible for the operational logistics of events from conception through to completion and reports to the company’s Managing Director.
*Has at least 6 years event management experience
*Passion for event management.
*Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
*Highly self-motivated and confident in making sound business decisions and outline “next steps”.
*Successful with outlining, managing and performing in multi-tasking environment.
*Experience with tight deadlines for managing projects.
*Creative problem solving.
*Team-oriented with a healthy and positive attitude.
*Has excellent presentation, oral, and written communication skills
*Ability to build strong relationships with outside partners.
*Demonstrated sound organizational and coordination skills.
*Has proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to details.
*Must have valid UAE Drivers license.