E-commerce Manager Dubai
The E-commerce Manager establishes processes, procedures, updates and activity schedules across core capabilities and technologies aligned with business and customer focused strategies and calendars * This position leads collaboration across cross-functional teams to deliver seamless customer experiences across all shopping channels including company web sites, retail locations, mobile apps and platforms, catalogs, Acquired Brand experiences, and Partner Microsites * Core capabilities may include but are not limited to: pricing, site search, favorites, color visualization, calculators, inventory status, shopping cart, order management/ fulfillment/tracking, purchase history, and content management * Provide customer service to the company’s ecommerce consumer network * Oversee marketing related activities and convention planning * Oversee delivery of product and communicate delivery dates to customers * Oversee shipments and proactively investigate delays * Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned. REQUIREMENTS: * Bachelor\'s degree in Business, e-commerce or IT related disciplines * Minimum 3 years e-commerce experience * Solid knowledge and understanding of business needs and customer expectations is required in order to translate business/customer requirements into functional/technical deliverables * Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills along with a proven track record of strong project management, cross-functional team leadership and collaboration with the ability to efficiently manage multiple high impact projects and deadlines to ensure successful on time/budget completions * Experience leading and mentoring direct reports is preferred * Experience with agile development methodology and principles is preferred * Good Strategic Planning and Management Skills * Excellent organisational and time management skills all applications should be forwarded
Territory Manager Dubai
TERRITORY MANAGER (Tunis, Algeria , Morocco) .
Experience :at least 7 years experience in field of FMCG, preferred toothpastes , contact lenses , condoms products and dermatologists in mentioned countries .
- Excellent relation with kol in both sectors ( pharmaceutical, modern trades ) in mentioned countries - Strong communication skills .
- Analytical based on exercises with understanding the market very well .
- Sales and marketing experience is a must in mentioned countries .
- Ability to travel a lot .
- Excellent Arabic , French , English speaking .
- Proven track record of increasing sales of mentioned categories .
- Experience of products regarding in mentioned countries.
Location : Based in UAE .
Job Type: Full-time
Operations Manager Dubai
We are looking for an experienced Director of Operations to organize and oversee the daily operations of our company. You will be the one to ensure that our business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and coaching its people.
The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of various company processes. The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan many different kinds of operational activities. He/She must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business.
The goal is to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the company’s operations to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success.
Operations Manager Dubai
Responsible for the overall day-to-day operations of the business and all stores in all locations, including, but not limited to, identifying any and all issues related to human resources, accounting, inventory, purchasing, and operations
• Responsible for following up with the appropriate entities regarding identified issues, until the issue is resolved
• Prepares reports by collecting data and submitting reports in a timely fashion
• Reviews all work completed by Store Managers and ensures completion in a timely fashion
• Assists the COO in identifying and implementing new market opportunities, including introducing new products
• Coordinates payroll distribution with Accounting and ensures confidentiality of all payroll-based transactions
• Coordinates receipt, management and processing of all shipping and customs documentation, including scanning of documents for controls purposes
• Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Coordinate with and direct staff to generate increased revenue across all shops, business lines, and geographical locations
Should have at least 3 years’ experience in Trading especially managing multiple shops
Knowledge of Excel is a must
Willingness to travel to Congo, Burundi, Rwanda, Kenya and Dubai
Equipment leasing manager Dubai
- Experience building and maintaining effective relationships with customers and internal partners
- Sales experience including the ability to negotiate and influence
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of credit issues including technical ability to analyze and interpret financial statements
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of lease pricing, negotiation, and closing transactions
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Oil n gas working experience is prefered
Red Events Services LLC
Operations Manager Dubai
One of the leading Event company in UAE is currently seeking for a person with minimum of 6 years of event management experience. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills to be able to manage numerous events at once. A strong detailed oriented self-starter with creativity and problem solving skills will thrive in this position. The OPERATIONS MANAGER will be responsible for the operational logistics of events from conception through to completion and reports to the company’s Managing Director.
*A minimum 6 years event management experience
*Passion for event management.
*Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
*Self-motivated and confident in making sound business decisions and outline “next steps”.
*Successful with outlining, managing and performing in multi-tasking environment.
*Experience with tight deadlines for managing projects.
*Creative problem solving.
*Team-oriented with a healthy and positive attitude.
*Excellent verbal and written skills.
*Confidence in presenting plans and projections to senior management / ownership.
*Ability to build strong relationships with outside partners.
*Demonstrated sound organizational and coordination skills.
*Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
*Must have valid UAE Drivers license.
011Security Development & Distribution Ltd
Account Manager Dubai
The duties of AM (Account Manager) means that from scratch, build up, be responsible and manage your own geographical district with a mix of new customers from within the SME and home sectors. You will work with marketing and sales to end customers with one of the most exciting access control solutions that have unique functionality as well as a good and competitive price.
During startup, you will also participate in our introductory program where we will progressively build your skills in the area access control system (if you do not already have it).
You report directly to the international sales manager and if you deliver results and lives up to the expectations set, there are very good chances for further advancement within the company\'s sales organization that is currently developed.
We seek a person who is extremely selling and determined ie type of sellers who do not accept no for an answer, or type of sellers who manage to sell a tulip to tulip growers. We thus seek an energetic, idea and resourceful person who knows it can sell and deliver results.
If you do feel that you are the type who wants to sit down in peace and quiet for two weeks and read the manual for how your new car work instead of driving - save us both time and apply not.
Minimum 2-3 years of sales experience
Speak, write, read and understand English well
Organized and structured as a person
Independent and self-motivated with the ability to solve local problems
Able to work and deliver against both short and long term objectives
Preferably experience of (not required) Start-up\'s
Preferably experience of (not required) Personnel Management
Preferably experience of (not required) technical sales
Operations Manager Dubai
1. Responsible for overall operations and management, interacts with management, logistics, warehouseman, administration, accounts payable, and other support staff to include quality and safety personnel.
2. Responsible for interacting with third party suppliers and logistics providers.
3. Prepares reports on the current condition of logistics, stock, customer satisfaction, and decide on the next course of action.
4. Managing support services through maximizing the output of the various support services such as Admin, IT, Finance, HR and other third party hired services.
5. Creates Operational strategy to optimize the use of the resources of the company
6. Responsible for updating policies, processes and procedures and responsible for staff and location compliance with customer requirements, company policies and directions and local regulatory requirements.
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written English
At least 3-year experience in Food Distribution, Wholesale and Trading.