Area Manager Dubai
Designation : Area Manager - Female
Location : Dubai / Abu Dhabi
UAE Experience is a must -
Retail experience preferably , 2 years working as Area Manager (Retail / Fashion) is a must
Food & Beverage industry candidates will also do
FEMALE Candidates Preferred
Job Description :
• Interprets data, writes reports, and makes actionable recommendations
• Sets plans to reach monthly and yearly targets
• Monitors products Mix turn-over, and increases retail volume in this territory
• Provides all support required for branch managers and sales team to meet the targets
• Standardize procedures in all showrooms he handles
• Coordinates with internal staff for better service and delivery
• Provides sales training for his team when needed
• Schedules routine Visits to the branches he is responsible for
• maximizes his time in the showrooms
• Controls stocks and other assets in branches he is responsible for
• Always be aware of the environment changes: competitors, new releases, product introduction, etc
• Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all employees
• Contributes to the enhancement of ALJaber Optical image by suggesting new ideas and performing ideally
. Goes the Extra Mile to ensure Customer Satisfaction and loyalty
. Holds responsibility of the human and physical assets of the company
• Leads the sales team through focused planning and communication through the successful execution other sales cycle
• Travels throughout assigned territory and beyond, as required
Skills & Experience
• Retail experience in UAE in a similar position is essential or somebody who is in Food And Beverage will also go besides Retail.
• Display energy, innovation, flexibility, creativity and an appetite for hard work
• Demonstrated proficiency in managing group of people at multiple level
• Display effective interpersonal skills sufficient to build positive, productive, and effective professional working relationships
• Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills especially in the ability to present concepts and articulate business value.
• Display a sense of integrity and respect for others
• Be leader and motivating
• Kindly advise back if you have suitable candidates to start scheduling them.
Operations manager Dubai
Country: United Arab Emirates
Job description: We are looking for someone who does not back down from a challenge and always seeks new opportunities.
- Can see the Big-Picture Perspective, someone who is a critical thinker and can analyze situations and make decisions in the companies best interest.
- Can oversee, create and administer budgets and company finances.
- Can manage partner relations and build new relationships.
- Can succeed in developing and growing sales revenue and profits for the company.
- Grow the teams by actively recruiting, nurturing, coaching and supporting new team members as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Fluent in English, additional languages are a plus.
- 4 + years experience in operations management, preferably in the travel space (incoming operator experience is a plus).
- Bachelor degree.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Strong initiative, proactive and independent thinker.
- Is a self starter that can work and lead independently.
Why work with us?
- We have a dynamic international team.
- Travel opportunity.
- Flexible schedule.
- Great downtown office.
Area Manager Dubai
Area Manager OTC Pharmaceutical Products Middle East and North Africa
We are a growing OTC product company, with distribution in 48 countries.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Area Manager, who has good communication skills in both English and Arabic based ideally out of Dubai to manage our network of distributors across the region including:
UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Jordan, KSA, Bahrain, Libya, Morocco, Iraq and Iran.
Your focus would be to maximise the level of distribution, marketing and sales of our brand in each country, assess new product launch opportunities from our growing portfolio of products and to motivate and encourage our distributors to focus on our brand.
A portion of your time would also be dedicated to investigating distributor options in other countries in the region where we do not have a presence.
Travel throughout the region is required.
Salary package commensurate with experience.
Business Development Manager Dubai
Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
Priyanka Middle East LLC
Tender Manager Dubai
Proficiency in Overseas Business Development by identifying new business opportunities.
Responsible for handling International tenders and managing the processes. Commercial & Technical Understanding negotiation, Preparation, submission of techno commercial Bid.
Network with other business organizations highlighting PME’s services and scope of works
Actively and successfully manage the sales processes from initiating contact, negotiation, logistics, close, handover to the revenue/ accounts dept.
Exposure of Middle East market is must. Should have travelled extensively.
Client Presentation Liaoning with clients/consultants
Strategize implementation of Performance Management System of development at clients end with respect to Bids submitted and facilitating etc.
Proven Track record of the projects handled and the value addition to the company.
Represent PME at industry events and tradeshows and willing to travel
Attend workshop; trade shows and seminars to keep up-to-date on changes and trends in the industry and able to multitask and meet timelines
Good proposal drafting and presentation skills. Daily/ Weekly and Monthly reporting of business development
Operations Manager Dubai
Black & Grey HR is working with a leading IT turnkey solutions provider offering a wide range of services from design, supply, installation, commissioning, maintenance and operations of all systems and equipment in different specialized activity sectors with 8 offices and more than 1000 employees working across the Middle East.
Our client is looking to grow aggressively in the Saudi market by leveraging on partnerships with leading global brands. As part of this new, high-growth journey, they are seeking multi-faceted, talented individuals to join their team in the following positions :
UPS Distribution Operations Manager in Riyadh
Service Operations Manager in Riyadh
Service Sales Manager/s in Jeddah & Al Khobar
Data Center Sales Manager in Jeddah
The successful candidate should :
Have at least 8 years solid experience in KSA.
It is essential you are result orientated and speak fluent Arabic and English.
All candidates should be based in KSA, with transferable residence permits.
Have a valid Saudi driving license.
Age range – 28- 45 years
All CV's are treated with the utmost confidentiality and will not be forwarded without your prior permission. We require 7 working days to respond to your application; if you are not contacted by this time you have not been shortlisted for the position.
Product Manager Dubai
We are looking for an experienced Associate Product Manager to participate in the creation of new products and features, from the idea stage to launch.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in end-to-end project management. Your main responsibilities include gathering product requirements, prioritizing feature implementations and improving overall user experience. Our ideal candidates should combine technical background with a Business Administration or Marketing degree.
Ultimately, you’ll work with internal teams to build products that fill gaps in market and increase customer satisfaction.
Manager/Manager –International Sales /Export Sales-Africa &Middle East
Base Location: DUBAI
Prior Experience: Mandatory Minimum 3 yrs prior working Experience in Solar or Inverter / Battery industry in Africa & Middle East
ï‚§ Spearhead Company’s foray in International markets of Dubai and Africa.
ï‚§ Responsible for generating sales from a wide solar product range of Solar Modules, Solar Lanterns / Home Systems / Street Lights, Charge Controllers, Solar Pumps etc.
ï‚§ Marketing and Brand Awareness of Solar products in International market.
Salary:- upto 15 Lakh+ Accommodation.