Business Manager Dubai
Valid driving license.
Bachelor degree in Business Management, Business Development, Business Engineering.
Previous experience in sales, promotion and/or specification
CRM software experience a plus.
Fluent in Arab and English, Urdu a plus
Essential qualities of the candidate
Presentable with excellent communicative skills. Ability to persuade with facts and arguments.
Outstanding negotiating abilitiy. Ability to create and execute presentations to top managers and decision makers.
Goal-oriented, focused on closing deals. Positive attitude and sharp in analytic abilities to find attractive opportunities.
Promote Altmans offer for projects and real estate companies through a relationship-based approach.
Persuasive, independent, responsible, hardworking and true with the company’s values.
Ability to organize daily activities in order to accomplish goals and deadlines.
Proven track record of experience in the construction industry for at least 2-3 years.
• Prospection and development of new clients
• Weekly reporting to Altmans International management.
• Keep CRM updated on a daily basis.
• Support on clients’ inquires demands, and technical issues.
• Show and promote products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
• Analyze and provide feedback for Altmans publications and advertisements in the region.
Contract Manager Dubai
Commercial and Contract Manager SYSTRA Saudi Arabia The Role - Provide oversight on all commercial matters relating to the design, construction and supply contracts - Oversee the reviews and recommendations for claims and other contractual matters to the senior management. - Oversee the review and/or preparation of the progress reports and support the Claim/Risk Manager in resolving risks and claims in the best interest of the client through contract related advice - Responsible to provide senior-level guidance to assigned personnel, and ensures proficiency and timeliness of all contract administration functions in conjunction Requirements - BSc or Masters qualifications - At least 20 years experience in prime contract administration and management on large international engineering and construction activities - Proven ability to perform independently in a commercial/contracts managers role, possess excellent written and oral communications skills - Experienced in procurement under different forms of contract for major rail transit and/or transport projects - Experience within railway systems is an added advantage - Previous Middle East experience is a plus About the Company SYSTRA is a global leader in public transport infrastructure. Its 3 800 employees specialise in consulting and engineering. SYSTRA benefits from over 50 years of experience from its parent companies, SNCF and RATP. It employs state of the art engineering techniques and develops innovative solutions that meet the explosive growth in demand for public transport in and around the worlds largest cities, which are home to over half the worlds population. Active in 78 countries worldwide, SYSTRA is involved in project planning well before the start of the design stage and continues through to deployment
Brand Managers Dubai
A well reputed Company Based in Dubai is Looking for Brand Managers for the Perfume and Luxury Brands Division.
Promote the growth and position of the brand in the market.
Manage the product costing and define the distribution network.
Prepare and follow up closely with the implementation of sales and marketing plans.
Generate costing and margin sheets and forecasts A&P budget in coordination with the Division Manager.
Maximize sales through effective and close follow up on deals and good control of stock levels at customers end.
Review and analyze sales force achievements by brand and by outlet to ensure company's objectives are being achieved.
Evaluate brands space in every outlet and negotiates new ones
Negotiate annual business plan to reflect brand positioning and key aspects of brand strategy with Supplier.
Ensure displays of product according to brand Plano-gram in retail outlets
Prepare Market studies for potential new products
Provide support and training to sales staff and merchandisers ,
Any Nationality | Bachelors degree in business management or Marketing | 3-4 years experience in a similar Industry
Area Manager Dubai
Designation : Area Manager - Female
Location : Dubai / Abu Dhabi
UAE Experience is a must -
Retail experience preferably , 2 years working as Area Manager (Retail / Fashion) is a must
Food & Beverage industry candidates will also do
FEMALE Candidates Preferred
Job Description :
• Interprets data, writes reports, and makes actionable recommendations
• Sets plans to reach monthly and yearly targets
• Monitors products Mix turn-over, and increases retail volume in this territory
• Provides all support required for branch managers and sales team to meet the targets
• Standardize procedures in all showrooms he handles
• Coordinates with internal staff for better service and delivery
• Provides sales training for his team when needed
• Schedules routine Visits to the branches he is responsible for
• maximizes his time in the showrooms
• Controls stocks and other assets in branches he is responsible for
• Always be aware of the environment changes: competitors, new releases, product introduction, etc
• Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all employees
• Contributes to the enhancement of ALJaber Optical image by suggesting new ideas and performing ideally
. Goes the Extra Mile to ensure Customer Satisfaction and loyalty
. Holds responsibility of the human and physical assets of the company
• Leads the sales team through focused planning and communication through the successful execution other sales cycle
• Travels throughout assigned territory and beyond, as required
Skills & Experience
• Retail experience in UAE in a similar position is essential or somebody who is in Food And Beverage will also go besides Retail.
• Display energy, innovation, flexibility, creativity and an appetite for hard work
• Demonstrated proficiency in managing group of people at multiple level
• Display effective interpersonal skills sufficient to build positive, productive, and effective professional working relationships
• Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills especially in the ability to present concepts and articulate business value.
• Display a sense of integrity and respect for others
• Be leader and motivating
• Kindly advise back if you have suitable candidates to start scheduling them.
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager / Sales Executive / Account Manager - IT Industry
Job Location: UAE
City: Abu Dhabi
Job Role: Sales
Company Industry: Education, Training and Library
• Overcomes technical and business objections of prospective customers.
• Capability to learn new technologies and understanding new trends
• Meeting sales targets on a month-on-month basis.
• Provides pre and post training services to customers.
• Emphasizes salable features, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares sales orders for orders obtained and obtain the 'Purchase Order' from the client.
• Builds and maintains customer's relationships, expects that key clients must be visited or visit the center minimum once every quarter.
• Ability to work in team with self-motivation capability.
• A minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar sales role is an add on.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Should have knowledge of Database software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
• Must be Graduate, Experience in Sales
Business coordinator Dubai
Business Excellence Coordinator / Quality Coordinator
Urgent requirement for a Dubai based reputed company. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
1. Knowledge & experience working with excellence frameworks such as:
- European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM)
- Dubai Quality Award (DQA)
- Quality Management System (QMS)
- Experience in Auditing / Assessment based on ISO 9001:2008 requirements
- Managing documentation accordingly to requirements and standards
- Report generation & analysis
- Processing mapping
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Ppt & Outlook
2. Job Type: Full-time
3. Required experience:
- Quality Coordinator/ Officer 2 years
4. Required education
- Diploma/ Certificate
Attractive salary + benefit
Operations Manager Dubai
Black & Grey HR is working with a leading IT turnkey solutions provider offering a wide range of services from design, supply, installation, commissioning, maintenance and operations of all systems and equipment in different specialized activity sectors with 8 offices and more than 1000 employees working across the Middle East.
Our client is looking to grow aggressively in the Saudi market by leveraging on partnerships with leading global brands. As part of this new, high-growth journey, they are seeking multi-faceted, talented individuals to join their team in the following positions :
UPS Distribution Operations Manager in Riyadh
Service Operations Manager in Riyadh
Service Sales Manager/s in Jeddah & Al Khobar
Data Center Sales Manager in Jeddah
The successful candidate should :
Have at least 8 years solid experience in KSA.
It is essential you are result orientated and speak fluent Arabic and English.
All candidates should be based in KSA, with transferable residence permits.
Have a valid Saudi driving license.
Age range – 28- 45 years
All CV's are treated with the utmost confidentiality and will not be forwarded without your prior permission. We require 7 working days to respond to your application; if you are not contacted by this time you have not been shortlisted for the position.