Office Managers Dubai
We have 2 roles open now for office managers, this is an exciting time as we are expanding in Dubai, you will support the CEO organization, travel and meeting arrangements and all other duties
You will manage two receptionists, Manage the process for new hires to the company including sending out new documentation
you will have good English skills and 3 years experience in administration, you will also have related qualification
Senior Project Manager – Middle East This position is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual who would like to gain experience in a growing international organisation. Reporting to the Director of Middle East Operations, the main goal of this candidate would be to support the delivery of productions educational experiences and campaigns in the Middle East and beyond. Requirements: • Demonstrable strong experience in developing and delivering products and productions • Full understanding of a production life-cycle (either in film, exhibitions or publishing) • Successful experience working in a project environment • Experience in running successful events • Bachelor degree, and 5+ years of working experience Skills: 1. Strong planning, coordination and organizational skills 2. Excellent people skills, positive, enthusiastic and can-do attitude 3. Multi-tasking and ability to think on their feet 4. Work well under pressure and ability to meet tight deadlines 5. Fluent spoken and written Arabic and English 6. Ability to manage project budgets 7. Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment 8. Ability to travel in GCC countries Compensation: AED25,000 – AED40,000 negotiable depending on experience
Your role will be to identify, develop and close new business opportunities focusing on clinical, industrial, manufacturing and specialty markets. You will work closely with the internal account management team who will assist in the management of all existing accounts, giving you the opportunity to concentrate on new business development.
MD Trade Dubai
Operations Manager Dubai
1. Sales Executive who has 2yrs and above experience in Steel Bars in UAE.
2. Operation Manager who has 5yrs and above experience in handling construction matters and steel bars product.
Salary and benefits will be discussed upon interview.
GF group for trading
Assistant to the General manager Dubai
1- arabic + English + other language
2- perfect computer skills
3- can travel freely
4- well groomed
Business Development Manager Dubai
Business Development Executive Facilities Management FM Company requires strong Technical Sales/ Business Development Executive with at least 3- 4 years experience with UAE driving license. Business Development Executive in a Facilities Management Company is a MUST. Business Development Executive (Facilities Management) Facilities Services Company, who are expanding their market share and services year on year. Due to continued growth, they now require an experienced Business Development Executive looking to add to their 4 years within Facilities/Technical Services Sales. Key to this role, will be the job holder\'s expertise in pricing maintenance contracts (BMS/HVAC/Technical Services) and being able to complete tender bids and engage with clients on technical matters. The Role • Identify new business opportunities and engage with prospective clients to understand their requirements, formulate pricing and tender bids, in tandem with internal Commercial and Bid Teams • Ensure that all prospective business is fully qualified and a full cost analysis is completed • Ensure that agreed sales targets and KPI\'s are met and exceeded
Operations Manager Dubai
Hotel operations manager needed for mid sized hotel in the UAE, if you have a degree and 7 years experience in management, send in your application, this is a great time to join our group
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager / Sales Executive / Account Manager - IT Industry
Job Location: UAE
City: Abu Dhabi
Job Role: Sales
Company Industry: Education, Training and Library
• Overcomes technical and business objections of prospective customers.
• Capability to learn new technologies and understanding new trends
• Meeting sales targets on a month-on-month basis.
• Provides pre and post training services to customers.
• Emphasizes salable features, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares sales orders for orders obtained and obtain the 'Purchase Order' from the client.
• Builds and maintains customer's relationships, expects that key clients must be visited or visit the center minimum once every quarter.
• Ability to work in team with self-motivation capability.
• A minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar sales role is an add on.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Should have knowledge of Database software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
• Must be Graduate, Experience in Sales