Planning Manager Dubai
Raw Material Planning Manager
Ensure consistent understanding and use of SAP planning tools and information.
ïƒ˜ Problem solve with Planners, Customer Service, Operations, and others in Procurement.
ïƒ˜ Define and support the management of optimum raw material & packaging inventory levels .
ïƒ˜ Ensure that pending supply / demand imbalances are proactively communicated across the organization, as appropriate.
5yrs in Material Planning Management
Job type: Full time.
Operations Manager Dubai
One of the leading Event company in UAE is currently seeking for a person with minimum of 6 years of event management experience. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills to be able to manage numerous events at once. A strong detailed oriented self-starter with creativity and problem solving skills will thrive in this position. The OPERATIONS MANAGER will be responsible for the operational logistics of events from conception through to completion and reports to the company’s Managing Director.
*A minimum 6 years event management experience
*Passion for event management.
*Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
*Self-motivated and confident in making sound business decisions and outline “next steps”.
*Successful with outlining, managing and performing in multi-tasking environment.
*Experience with tight deadlines for managing projects.
*Creative problem solving.
*Team-oriented with a healthy and positive attitude.
*Excellent verbal and written skills.
*Confidence in presenting plans and projections to senior management / ownership.
*Ability to build strong relationships with outside partners.
*Demonstrated sound organizational and coordination skills.
*Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
*Must have valid UAE Drivers license.
Operational Manager – Inward and Outward Remittances & Compliance – Payment System
Vacancy in Dubai
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
• Cash Flow Management, Outlet Cash Control, Payment Processing, Accounting up to Finalization, Budgeting, Business Plan, WPS, FOREX position
• A challenging opportunity for a self-motivated individual to lead, motivate and manage a department, within the Service Delivery UAE unit which process clean, unconditional Payment instructions in the most cost-effective and efficient manner.
• The Payments department provides the highest quality of support, not only in terms of accuracy and timeliness but of service delivery so as to meet the varying demands of the corporate customers.
Impact on the Business
•Establish a low cost, efficient production base.
•Operational Losses - Escalate any potential or actual operational losses to the Manager NSC Payments immediately.
•Cost Savings - Operation losses on account of processing errors should be reduced to minimum. Ensure error free processing of customer requests and appropriate controls are in place for all processes thereby reducing the losses.
•Identify the risks associated with the process and lead initiatives to mitigate them.
Leadership & Teamwork
•Change a reactive/work to instruction culture to a pro active/innovation driven one.
•Create an environment that allows line managers to have accountability and responsibility for the sections.
•Develop a professional, disciplined approach
•To cope with the demands of this high profile role, a minimum of at least five(5) years relevant experience which will have provided a detailed knowledge of Payments processing, is a pre requisite. The following characteristics must also be evident: initiative, leadership, efficiency of decision making, appropriate risk taking
•Through the effective exhibition of:
- Good communications skills (oral, written, presentation)
- A technical awareness of the payments’ products and services
- High energy and stress tolerance
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Previous management, with proven success, of an operational site or department.
Branch Operations Manager Dubai
- managing the Company’s department (branch) in the scope of production and logistics processes support
- conducting recruitment processes, including the employees selection,
- participation in employees development process and in building paths of employees’ careers
- selection and management of trainings, courses and events for employees
- human-resource and payroll administration of the subordinate department, including settlement of working time and updating personal data (20-100 employees),
- preparing full documentation on the completed orders (daily and final reports, KPI’s, operational instructions, control and research schedules),
- training new employees at the work place
- delegating tasks to appointed persons
- care of the standards and quality of the services and department operation
- responsibility for high quality and professionalism in Client services
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT Dubai
- Meeting with new clients firstly by telephone or in the office to discuss potential new contracts
- Help the management to solve issues, create value, maximize growth and improve business performance
- Prepare business proposals and presentations
- Implement recommendations / solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out
- Liaise with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions
TeleTrade dj LTD
Business development executive Dubai
- Higher education in Economics, Marketing or a related field is a plus;
- Experience in the field of sales will be an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of Arabic and English languages;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong analytic skills;
- Initiative and flexible personality;
- Highly ambitious, self motivated and result oriented person.
- Preferably has a network of business contacts in the middle business circle/SME, personal network of contacts in a niche market of mid-level investors, or has capacity to initiate sourcing them out effectively.
Can work independently with no supervision.
Remineration: +14000 AED
Business development manager Dubai
Job description: Job Opening for Business Development Executive who has relevant experience in facility management/maintenance or fit-out field.
Must have 3-5 years of UAE Experience
Immediate joiners would be preferred with UAE Driving License.
Job Location : Dubai
Your role will be to identify, develop and close new business opportunities focusing on clinical, industrial, manufacturing and specialty markets. You will work closely with the internal account management team who will assist in the management of all existing accounts, giving you the opportunity to concentrate on new business development.