Priyanka Middle East FZ- LLC
Business Development Manager Dubai
Business Development by identifying new business opportunities.
Responsible for handling International tenders and managing the processes. Commercial & Technical Understanding negotiation, Preparation, submission of techno commercial Bid.
Network with other business organizations highlighting PME’s services and scope of works
Actively and successfully manage the sales processes from initiating contact, negotiation, logistics, close, handover to the revenue/ accounts dept.
Exposure of Middle East market is must. Should have travelled extensively.
Client Presentation Liaoning with clients/consultants
Strategize implementation of Performance Management System of development at clients end with respect to Bids submitted and facilitating etc.
Proven Track record of the projects handled and the value addition to the company.
Represent PME at industry events and tradeshows and willing to travel
Attend workshop; trade shows and seminars to keep up-to-date on changes and trends in the industry and able to multitask and meet timelines
Good proposal drafting and presentation skills. Daily/ Weekly and Monthly reporting of business development activities to the Managing Director
Business Development Manager Dubai
Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
Branch Operations Manager Dubai
- managing the Company’s department (branch) in the scope of production and logistics processes support
- conducting recruitment processes, including the employees selection,
- participation in employees development process and in building paths of employees’ careers
- selection and management of trainings, courses and events for employees
- human-resource and payroll administration of the subordinate department, including settlement of working time and updating personal data (20-100 employees),
- preparing full documentation on the completed orders (daily and final reports, KPI’s, operational instructions, control and research schedules),
- training new employees at the work place
- delegating tasks to appointed persons
- care of the standards and quality of the services and department operation
- responsibility for high quality and professionalism in Client services
Production Manager Dubai
As a Production Manager, you will make sure goods and services are produced safely, cost-effectively, on time and meet the required quality standards.
The scope of the job depends on the nature of the production system. Many companies are involved in several types of production, adding to the complexity of the role, it is likely that you will be responsible for both human and material resources.
The job may also be referred to as Operations Manager, must have 3 – 5 years’ experience in same field.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
• You will oversee the production process, coordinating all production activities and operations.
• You will need to: plan and draw up a production schedule, decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate
• Select and make decisions about equipment use, take responsibility for its maintenance, modification and procurement
• Set the quality standards
• Strong background in ordering raw materials with most effective prices in all food production
• Ensure that the production will be cost effective by estimating costs, negotiating and agreeing budgets with both clients and managers
• Monitor the production process and adjust schedules as needed
• Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programmes
• Organise the repair of any damaged equipment
• Liaise with different departments, teams and companies, e.g. suppliers, managers, clients
011security Development & Distribution Ltd
Account Manager with potential to grow into a Key Account position or/and team leader and Country Sales Manager
011Security Development & Distribution Ltd is a company that develops and distributes complete access control solutions for home, business and industry applications. We also provide products and solutions for time management, monitoring, alarm, centralized control / operation and accessories.
Today we are represented in more than 15 countries with our own staff or through distributors and partners.
You can read more about us at http://011security.com
About the position
As an AM (Account Manager) you will become fully responsible for the start-up and performance in your own geographical districts. You will work with marketing and sales of a market unique access control solution for both private persons, property, families, businesses and public institutions.
In position as an AM, you will work with everything from cold calls, knocking on doors and utilization of your social networks to generate prospects and meetings and then onwards in the sales process. Our central marketing function will also support you actively creating prospects and new client meetings through locally targeted campaigns.
To cope with the above information, it is required that you have previous sales experience and preferably also in starting up a new business in a new country. The person we seek must be very independent and self-reliant, highly self motivated and have a high working capacity combined with a professional appearance and a desire to achieve results.
NOTE! If you cannot give us references from previous employers or written proof that you have completed your sales goals with the former employer so you do not need to submit the application - this is a basic requirement from our side. Below we have also specified a number of other benefits and personal qualities you should possess to succeed along with us;
• At least 3 years of sales experience (preferably technical sales)
• You must read, write, speak and understand English without problems
• You should be structured and organized
• You should be able to work independently under instruction
• You should be able to work well against the short and long term goals with your sales
Operations Manager Dubai
Duties and Responsibilities: Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements Formulating Annual Budge Conducting Variance analysis and implementing corrective actions. Preparation of complete financial statements including Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account and Cash Flow Statement of company.
Liaise with auditors for timely completion of Audit.
Involved in the Due Diligence process and timely fund arrangement Provide recommendations Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions Meet financial accounting objectives Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
Supports budget and forecasting activities.
Qualification/Experience : CA Qualified 5 years experience (including firm experience)Strong communication
Judgmental and analytical skill
Excellent Excel Skills
Good in number crunching
Perfect decision making & negotiation skills
Excellent leadership & team management skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED18,000.00 /month
Account Management: 5 years
Operations Manager Dubai
Responsible for the overall day-to-day operations of the business and all stores in all locations, including, but not limited to, identifying any and all issues related to human resources, accounting, inventory, purchasing, and operations
• Responsible for following up with the appropriate entities regarding identified issues, until the issue is resolved
• Prepares reports by collecting data and submitting reports in a timely fashion
• Reviews all work completed by Store Managers and ensures completion in a timely fashion
• Assists the COO in identifying and implementing new market opportunities, including introducing new products
• Coordinates payroll distribution with Accounting and ensures confidentiality of all payroll-based transactions
• Coordinates receipt, management and processing of all shipping and customs documentation, including scanning of documents for controls purposes
• Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Coordinate with and direct staff to generate increased revenue across all shops, business lines, and geographical locations
Should have at least 3 years’ experience in Trading especially managing multiple shops
Knowledge of Excel is a must
Willingness to travel to Congo, Burundi, Rwanda, Kenya and Dubai
Commercial Manager Dubai
Our client, a leading regional builder requires a Commercial Manager to head its Technical Department. The company is currently developing over 300 units annually on sites through the UAE, and the successful candidate will fit into a Construction Team reporting directly to the Managing Director.The ideal candidate must be currently engaged in the house building sector and be conversant with current planning procedures, building regulations and section agreements. Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience and is negotiable.