Brand Managers Dubai
A well reputed Company Based in Dubai is Looking for Brand Managers for the Perfume and Luxury Brands Division.
Promote the growth and position of the brand in the market.
Manage the product costing and define the distribution network.
Prepare and follow up closely with the implementation of sales and marketing plans.
Generate costing and margin sheets and forecasts A&P budget in coordination with the Division Manager.
Maximize sales through effective and close follow up on deals and good control of stock levels at customers end.
Review and analyze sales force achievements by brand and by outlet to ensure company's objectives are being achieved.
Evaluate brands space in every outlet and negotiates new ones
Negotiate annual business plan to reflect brand positioning and key aspects of brand strategy with Supplier.
Ensure displays of product according to brand Plano-gram in retail outlets
Prepare Market studies for potential new products
Provide support and training to sales staff and merchandisers ,
Any Nationality | Bachelors degree in business management or Marketing | 3-4 years experience in a similar Industry
Immigration consultants Dubai
Job description: Looking for experienced Immigration Sales Consultants to generate business for the company. Should have working for Canadian & Australian Immigration process before.
1- Arabic Speaker
1-2 Years Experience
Sharp, Confident and creative mind
MS Excel, MS Office
Must have telesales experience before and have strong convincing skills.
Mention your joining date, because we might be interested in someone, who’s willing to join us immediately.
Business Development executive Dubai
we are into window covering solutions,supply and installation .
Required energetic and passionate sales executive who can meet monthly target .Must be ready to join immedetly .Candidate must possess valid uae driving lisence .
Territory Manager Dubai
TERRITORY MANAGER (Tunis, Algeria , Morocco) .
Experience :at least 7 years experience in field of FMCG, preferred toothpastes , contact lenses , condoms products and dermatologists in mentioned countries .
- Excellent relation with kol in both sectors ( pharmaceutical, modern trades ) in mentioned countries - Strong communication skills .
- Analytical based on exercises with understanding the market very well .
- Sales and marketing experience is a must in mentioned countries .
- Ability to travel a lot .
- Excellent Arabic , French , English speaking .
- Proven track record of increasing sales of mentioned categories .
- Experience of products regarding in mentioned countries.
Location : Based in UAE .
Job Type: Full-time
Operations Manager Dubai
Responsibilities of this position include leading implementations for small to large airlines. This person must have at least 10 years of experience in successfully leading and implementing large size projects both at customer sites as well as in a SaaS environment.
Assess/evaluate client needs for initial scope of project, assist in project planning, budget estimation and delivering to the project budgets
Lead a team of business / domain experts in the airline industry with an ability to creatively develop and deliver solutions to customer business problems
Manage and report customer and internal projects, team utilization and expenses internally and externally
Responsible for the high quality delivery of the solutions to customers and successful implementation of projects
Ensuring the project is implemented within contractual obligations and regulatory requirements
This role is responsible for scope management, change management, estimating impacts of scope change (timeline and cost) as well as managing project resources
Business Development Manager Dubai
leading Event company is looking for a Female Business Development Manager Arabic or European to support the sales generation and business growth of the company.
This is a great opportuity to join an esteemed company working in one of the fastest growing segments of the market.
The right candidate must:
• Be Target-driven and client-oriented.
• Female Arabic or European.
• Have Outstanding communication skills.
• Have experience in sales for at least 4 years in the Marketing and Event industry.
• Have leadership skills.
• UAE driving license required.
• UAE experience required., salary negotiable
GF group for trading
Assistant to the General manager Dubai
1- arabic + English + other language
2- perfect computer skills
3- can travel freely
4- well groomed
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT Dubai
- Meeting with new clients firstly by telephone or in the office to discuss potential new contracts
- Help the management to solve issues, create value, maximize growth and improve business performance
- Prepare business proposals and presentations
- Implement recommendations / solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out
- Liaise with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions