011security Development & Distribution Ltd
Account Manager with potential to grow into a Key Account position or/and team leader and Country Sales Manager
011Security Development & Distribution Ltd is a company that develops and distributes complete access control solutions for home, business and industry applications. We also provide products and solutions for time management, monitoring, alarm, centralized control / operation and accessories.
Today we are represented in more than 15 countries with our own staff or through distributors and partners.
You can read more about us at http://011security.com
About the position
As an AM (Account Manager) you will become fully responsible for the start-up and performance in your own geographical districts. You will work with marketing and sales of a market unique access control solution for both private persons, property, families, businesses and public institutions.
In position as an AM, you will work with everything from cold calls, knocking on doors and utilization of your social networks to generate prospects and meetings and then onwards in the sales process. Our central marketing function will also support you actively creating prospects and new client meetings through locally targeted campaigns.
To cope with the above information, it is required that you have previous sales experience and preferably also in starting up a new business in a new country. The person we seek must be very independent and self-reliant, highly self motivated and have a high working capacity combined with a professional appearance and a desire to achieve results.
NOTE! If you cannot give us references from previous employers or written proof that you have completed your sales goals with the former employer so you do not need to submit the application - this is a basic requirement from our side. Below we have also specified a number of other benefits and personal qualities you should possess to succeed along with us;
• At least 3 years of sales experience (preferably technical sales)
• You must read, write, speak and understand English without problems
• You should be structured and organized
• You should be able to work independently under instruction
• You should be able to work well against the short and long term goals with your sales
Area Manager Dubai
Qualification • BS or MS Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Environmental or Process Engineering
• at least 3 – 7 years’ experience in water & waste water treatment systems and/or equipment for water & wastewater systems, at least 2 years experience in sales and marketing activities
• Ability and willingness to travel within GCC/MENA region
Skills • Working experience with international companies
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• Good knowledge of contract terms and Letter of Credits
• Experience in the preparation of technical and commercial proposals for single products and complex solutions for municipal/industrial wastewater treatment
• Knowledge with common standards within GCC area (ADSSC, ARAMCO, ASHGAL…)
• Consolidated knowledge within municipal and industrial wastewater treatment required
• Fluent in English and Arabic (writing & speaking)
• UAE driving license
Job Responsibility • Detailed technical and commercial preparation of solutions for wastewater treatment
• Technical/commercial clarification and follow up of proposals
• Customer relationship (authorities, contractors and consultants)
• Contracts Review
• Support of Project Management and Service Team
• Collaboration with the local interfaces as well as the headquarter in Germany
• Forecast and achieve sales target with specified gross margin contribution over and above plan with the assigned region / area / country
• Develop the assigned region / area / country
• Follow up quotations with technical support, commercial negotiations and persuade / convince customer to place the order
• Prepare follow up reports and maintain database
• Forecast and report regularly on sales figures
• Prepare reports / market updates / customer visits and suggest / develop strategies to increase sales targets
• Ensure profitability and growth of the concerned Business in terms of cost control, resource utilization and meeting the target
• Prepare and send quotations on time and verify correctness of orders
Senior Manager Dubai
Senior Manager for Operations Department at Head Office
• Oversee day to day functioning of the Centralized Processing Unit (CPU), Central Clearing Unit and the Card Center operations. Ensure agreed SLA’s are met be by the respective department and branches of material nature are monitored.
• Ensure processes and procedures are up to date and are followed by departments in an efficient and effective manner, deviations if any are escalated and approval obtained as per procedures.
Operations manager Saudi
description: Operation Manager (03)
1.Bachelor Degree in Agriculture, Entomology, Biology, Pest Management, Natural Science or equivalent degree (Industrial Engineer).
2.At least have 2-5 years’ experience as manager or a leader in a managerial position (Manufacturing Company is recommended).
3. With background or knowledge on ISO 9001
Admin Assistant (03)
1.Bachelor Degree Business Administration or Graduate in Agriculture, Entomology, Biology, Pest Management, Natural Science or equivalent degree (Industrial Engineer).
2.At least have 2-3 years’ work experience on Administrative work (Operation) or work Manufacturing Company is recommended).
3. With background or knowledge on ISO 9001
Priyanka Middle East FZ- LLC
Business Development Manager Dubai
Business Development by identifying new business opportunities.
Responsible for handling International tenders and managing the processes. Commercial & Technical Understanding negotiation, Preparation, submission of techno commercial Bid.
Network with other business organizations highlighting PME’s services and scope of works
Actively and successfully manage the sales processes from initiating contact, negotiation, logistics, close, handover to the revenue/ accounts dept.
Exposure of Middle East market is must. Should have travelled extensively.
Client Presentation Liaoning with clients/consultants
Strategize implementation of Performance Management System of development at clients end with respect to Bids submitted and facilitating etc.
Proven Track record of the projects handled and the value addition to the company.
Represent PME at industry events and tradeshows and willing to travel
Attend workshop; trade shows and seminars to keep up-to-date on changes and trends in the industry and able to multitask and meet timelines
Good proposal drafting and presentation skills. Daily/ Weekly and Monthly reporting of business development activities to the Managing Director
GPN Middle East
Business Development Manager Dubai
Job description: Responsible in managing promotions and building strategies for attracting and retaining customers.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITIES
Responsible and accountable in building the business in the assigned area or territory by establishing relationship with outlets and ensuring availability and visibility of our products
Develops merchandising materials for nationwide retailers
Creates plan-o-grams for product displays; conducts product training for merchandisers.
Rolls out seasonal promotions & periodically conducts joint-calls with sales team
Spearheads and manages product launches, corporate conferences, marketing events.
Generates and analyzes sales data in system to evaluate product performance, sales trends and productivity in a given period
Created media plans, liaised with advertising agencies for the development of advertisements, brochures and display materials
Conducted trade checks, surveyed product performance, and constructed planograms
Prepares monthly reports of assigned product/s on its status in the market.
Renders administrative work: listing fees, budget tracking, documentation of all projects, and other ad-hoc tasks assigned by manager.
Sales Engineer Dubai
An Information Technology ( IT ) Company based in Abu Dhabi is presently in need of staff for the position of SALES ENGINEER.
Preferably with UAE experience on the related position in sales industry.
Experience with Computer Fire and Safety Management.
Advance knowledge in Computer Networking.
Operations Manager Dubai
Responsibilities of this position include leading implementations for small to large airlines. This person must have at least 10 years of experience in successfully leading and implementing large size projects both at customer sites as well as in a SaaS environment.
Assess/evaluate client needs for initial scope of project, assist in project planning, budget estimation and delivering to the project budgets
Lead a team of business / domain experts in the airline industry with an ability to creatively develop and deliver solutions to customer business problems
Manage and report customer and internal projects, team utilization and expenses internally and externally
Responsible for the high quality delivery of the solutions to customers and successful implementation of projects
Ensuring the project is implemented within contractual obligations and regulatory requirements
This role is responsible for scope management, change management, estimating impacts of scope change (timeline and cost) as well as managing project resources