Operations Manager Dubai
Responsibilities of this position include leading implementations for small to large airlines. This person must have at least 10 years of experience in successfully leading and implementing large size projects both at customer sites as well as in a SaaS environment.
Assess/evaluate client needs for initial scope of project, assist in project planning, budget estimation and delivering to the project budgets
Lead a team of business / domain experts in the airline industry with an ability to creatively develop and deliver solutions to customer business problems
Manage and report customer and internal projects, team utilization and expenses internally and externally
Responsible for the high quality delivery of the solutions to customers and successful implementation of projects
Ensuring the project is implemented within contractual obligations and regulatory requirements
This role is responsible for scope management, change management, estimating impacts of scope change (timeline and cost) as well as managing project resources
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager
We require Business Development Managers with minimum 1 years of experience in business management.
Our Company Profile:
CoderKube Technologies is one of the Fastest growing IT Services Company which provide outsourcing services in Web and Mobile development. CoderKube Technologies has also ventured into Product development and has a very solid portfolio of WordPress themes. CoderKube Technologies is in TOP 3 on one of the largest B2B portal in IT Development and has a very good reputation with clients. CoderKube Technologies have 1200+ clients worldwide, predominantly based out of UK/USA/Gulf.
Business Development Executive Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
• Building business relationships with current and potential clients
• Developing customized targeted sales strategies
• Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
• Coordinating business generation activities
• Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
• Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
• Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
• Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
• Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
• Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
• Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
Business Development Executive Requirements and Qualifications
• Experience with lead generation and prospect management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
Outlet Manager Dubai
Attractive Salary + Allowances
We are currently seeking for ambitious, dynamic, self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who assist to organize and direct a team that develops top quality of food & beverage products with prompt, accurate and personalized service.
As an Outlet Manager you are responsible to manage your assigned restaurant to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction and quality service while meeting / exceeding financial goals and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
•Prepare schedules for all employees according to the forecast and within the limits of the staffing guide to ensure adequate manpower at all times
•Conduct regular training sessions with the assigned team in line with the departmental SOP’s
•Evaluate the performance of the assigned team and initiate internal development and promotions
•Responsible for the timely set up of the assigned Food & Beverage outlet, according to the meal settings and in line with the opening hours
•Handle the welcome and seating of arriving guests with the assistance of the Hostess
•Maintain a professional and friendly relationship with the outlet patrons
•Establish and update the outlet’s database of regular guests
•Tour the outlet and all related areas frequently, ensuring the highest possible cleanliness and maintenance standards
•Be actively involved in the outlets promotional activities.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should be a college / university degree graduate with a minimum of two years experiences in a similar role. You must be a computer literate with effective communication skills and an excellent command of written and spoken English, along with excellent presentation skills.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a solid food & beverage background and the passion for quality and excellence. You will be outgoing, creative and eager to share your desire to achieve highest quality service standards with guests and team members and you should possess following competencies:
Planning Manager Dubai
Raw Material Planning Manager
Ensure consistent understanding and use of SAP planning tools and information.
ïƒ˜ Problem solve with Planners, Customer Service, Operations, and others in Procurement.
ïƒ˜ Define and support the management of optimum raw material & packaging inventory levels .
ïƒ˜ Ensure that pending supply / demand imbalances are proactively communicated across the organization, as appropriate.
5yrs in Material Planning Management
Job type: Full time.
Area Manager Dubai
Area Manager OTC Pharmaceutical Products Middle East and North Africa
We are a growing OTC product company, with distribution in 48 countries.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Area Manager, who has good communication skills in both English and Arabic based ideally out of Dubai to manage our network of distributors across the region including:
UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Jordan, KSA, Bahrain, Libya, Morocco, Iraq and Iran.
Your focus would be to maximise the level of distribution, marketing and sales of our brand in each country, assess new product launch opportunities from our growing portfolio of products and to motivate and encourage our distributors to focus on our brand.
A portion of your time would also be dedicated to investigating distributor options in other countries in the region where we do not have a presence.
Travel throughout the region is required.
Salary package commensurate with experience.
Business development manager Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
We are currently looking for Business Development Executive for our Dubai operations with the following skill set:
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Conduct research to identify new and prospective customers and their needs;
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients;
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives;
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc;
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers;
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
Experience & Skill Set required:
• 2+ years of relevant experience in Sales and Account Management in UAE with proven sales track record
• Extensive understanding of local market for increasing sales irrespective of small, medium and large accounts
• Candidate having IT solution sales experience in dealing with major accounts (both public and private) in UAE would be an added advantage
• Prior experience in Staffing Service / Professional Service industry would be an added advantage
• Should have a valid UAE driving license and own car.
• Developing business requirement through Contacts, emails, Cold Calling & References
• Responsible for identification of prospective clients, new growth opportunities, generating new leads and converting them to revenue
• Candidate must be able to work under pressure and efficiently within time constraints
• Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills along with planning and time management skills
• Minimum Qualification: BBA/ B. Com or Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Science /Computer Applications
Area Manager (food industry) Dubai
Crepe Delicious is a leader in the specialty food industry. Please learn more about
We are Canadian company with franchise locations across the GCC. We seeking for area associate to assist the head office and the franchise location with the follow:
1. Support the franchisee with day to day request
2. Be the person who connect and communicate between the head office to the franchise
3. Training for opening new stores
4. Make sure the franchise locations is in great shape and following after the Head Office manual and guidelines
5. Assisting with open new location
6. Build strong relationship with the franchisees
7. Willing to travel across the GCC as needed.
A Cleaning company is looking for Manager with experience.
Must have at least 2 years relevant experience, school experience is preferred.
1. Ensure cleaning staff carry out their duties to the required standards through a monitoring program
2. Monitor and complete accurate registration of attendances and the rescheduling of cleaning staff to cover absences
3. Any other duties commensurate with the post.
Cleaning Supervisor with experience.
- Must have at least 2 years relevant experience, school experience is preferred.
- To maintain a flexible daily cleaning schedule of all internal and external areas.
Ensure that identified key areas receive priority in the schedule
Check on a daily basis that all areas are cleaned to a satisfactory standard and daily cleaning logs are completed for each work section.
Undertake any additional cleaning duties as directed, by the Manager.