Business development manager Dubai
ASJ Trading, a medical equipment trading company is looking for a strong business development lead to bring in new business and develop lasting client relationships.
Identify, develop an maintain an active pipeline of prospective clients to drive new business
Identify and pursue new business opportunities in targeted markets and establish strategic relations with key decision makers
Convert leads generated/received
Identify cross and up-selling opportunities
Develop client database and maintain close customer relationships with existing clients
Proficiency in English
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant field
2-3 years of prior experience in a similar role
Exceptional communication skills and excellent work ethic
Strong multi-tasker who thrives in a fast paced environment
International experience and multiple languages is a plus
Must be able to interact regionally and globally
Prior experience in Medical field or Engineering background is preferred
Business Development Manager Dubai
Business Development Executive/ Manager – Dubai Location Background An Arabic candidate with around 3-4 years of front end business development experience preferably for a financial services company like consulting/ investment banking, research, KPO, etc. Qualifications MBA (Marketing/ Finance)/ Post-graduate (preferably Commerce) Key Responsibilities Participate proactively and collaboratively in all business development activities to support the Business Head in achieving defined business development objectives of building an order book Identification of prospective clients, initiating dialogue and visiting them/ arranging a meeting with senior to generate interest for various service offering Understanding in detail and presenting service offerings to prospects and clients Preparation and submission of various business development material like credentials, proposals (presentation and tenders) in coordination with execution team in India Manage client relationship and growing the same Liaison with execution team in India to seek any assistance required in achieving above. And also assist execution team in India with any data/ information requirements from the ground and any translation requirements. Updates to the databases, reports submission, and proactive follow-ups to business development Required Attributes Fluent bilingual (Arabic and English) capabilities – both oral and written Established client relationships in focus economies especially UAE (and desirably any other GCC locations) Go getter for the business while understanding on all associated soft aspects for business development Good communication skills (both oral and written) and presentability
Senior Manager Dubai
Senior Manager for Operations Department at Head Office
• Oversee day to day functioning of the Centralized Processing Unit (CPU), Central Clearing Unit and the Card Center operations. Ensure agreed SLA’s are met be by the respective department and branches of material nature are monitored.
• Ensure processes and procedures are up to date and are followed by departments in an efficient and effective manner, deviations if any are escalated and approval obtained as per procedures.
Operations Manager Dubai
Duties and Responsibilities: Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements Formulating Annual Budge Conducting Variance analysis and implementing corrective actions. Preparation of complete financial statements including Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account and Cash Flow Statement of company.
Liaise with auditors for timely completion of Audit.
Involved in the Due Diligence process and timely fund arrangement Provide recommendations Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions Meet financial accounting objectives Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
Supports budget and forecasting activities.
Qualification/Experience : CA Qualified 5 years experience (including firm experience)Strong communication
Judgmental and analytical skill
Excellent Excel Skills
Good in number crunching
Perfect decision making & negotiation skills
Excellent leadership & team management skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED18,000.00 /month
Account Management: 5 years
Business Development Manager Dubai
An accomplished, result driven, sales professional with a minimum of 3-6+ years experience in the Server &Storage.
An excellent track record of managing and nurturing channel relationships along with good business presentation, negotiation and closing skills, is a prerequisite.
Exposure to configuring and sizing Server and storage is preferred..
Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling
Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle.
Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations.
Provide Account Management to an existing territory.
Self motivated results driven, enthusiastic, and collaborative and team oriented, with a strong desire to develop new relationships and new businesses
Must be a self-starter
Assistant GM Dubai
Job description: General Assistant Manager.
For our new founding of an investment consultant and projects management company, free zone Al Fujira, UAE. With managerial office in Dubai.
We are seeking the creative experienced Assistant manager, working closer to CEO, independent person Who own a secretarial organizing culture, experiences to develop the day to day levels of building the company business map and structure the international business group dynamic.
Our investment fields are innovative around smart building systems, smart cities, health therapy integrated sciences for medium and heavy projects, focusing Hotels and Nature health care centers.
Candidate shall have minimal 5 year experience and mastering the English and Arabic or French Languages.
Thinkpeople Solutions Pvt Ltd
Business Development Manager Dubai
To manage Business Development & Marketing of the company\'s products & services within a defined geographic area, province or country. To generate leads & look for prospective clients and customers in the market.
1.To develop a business plan and sales strategy for the existing and prospect market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
2.To identify leads through various sources such as newspaper, email enquiries, contacts, consultant references, resource of information, web based project reporters etc
3.To specify/register/prequalify the company in targeted sectors /industries with major clients and consultants. Also, to focus on brand expansion and venturing into new sectors by identifying potential client base across UAE.
4.To collate technical & commercial solutions for complex sales opportunities in the field of Structural Steel.
5.Prepare action plans by individuals as well as by the team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
6.To liaison with contract team, presales design team, project execution team to compile suitable technical & commercial offers and doing the pricing keeping in mind the margin and cost analysis with a positive strike rate.
7.To implement effective negotiation strategies to suppliers & customers to expedite contract tendering/awarding.
8.To attend customer/client meetings as and when required and to ensure smooth operational flow of all the deliverables to the customers/clients thereby ensuring effective contract performance and Customer satisfaction.
9.To ensure an effective pricing strategies throughout the contract process & ensuring that all solutions and pricing are registered.
10.Provide timely accurate, competitive pricing, on all completed prospects applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
11.To demonstrate high level of customer satisfaction by continuously being in touch with the clients and the customers
12.Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and to ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Area Manager Dubai
Designation : Area Manager - Female
Location : Dubai / Abu Dhabi
UAE Experience is a must -
Retail experience preferably , 2 years working as Area Manager (Retail / Fashion) is a must
Food & Beverage industry candidates will also do
FEMALE Candidates Preferred
Job Description :
• Interprets data, writes reports, and makes actionable recommendations
• Sets plans to reach monthly and yearly targets
• Monitors products Mix turn-over, and increases retail volume in this territory
• Provides all support required for branch managers and sales team to meet the targets
• Standardize procedures in all showrooms he handles
• Coordinates with internal staff for better service and delivery
• Provides sales training for his team when needed
• Schedules routine Visits to the branches he is responsible for
• maximizes his time in the showrooms
• Controls stocks and other assets in branches he is responsible for
• Always be aware of the environment changes: competitors, new releases, product introduction, etc
• Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all employees
• Contributes to the enhancement of ALJaber Optical image by suggesting new ideas and performing ideally
. Goes the Extra Mile to ensure Customer Satisfaction and loyalty
. Holds responsibility of the human and physical assets of the company
• Leads the sales team through focused planning and communication through the successful execution other sales cycle
• Travels throughout assigned territory and beyond, as required
Skills & Experience
• Retail experience in UAE in a similar position is essential or somebody who is in Food And Beverage will also go besides Retail.
• Display energy, innovation, flexibility, creativity and an appetite for hard work
• Demonstrated proficiency in managing group of people at multiple level
• Display effective interpersonal skills sufficient to build positive, productive, and effective professional working relationships
• Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills especially in the ability to present concepts and articulate business value.
• Display a sense of integrity and respect for others
• Be leader and motivating
• Kindly advise back if you have suitable candidates to start scheduling them.