Operations manager Saudi
description: Operation Manager (03)
1.Bachelor Degree in Agriculture, Entomology, Biology, Pest Management, Natural Science or equivalent degree (Industrial Engineer).
2.At least have 2-5 years’ experience as manager or a leader in a managerial position (Manufacturing Company is recommended).
3. With background or knowledge on ISO 9001
Admin Assistant (03)
1.Bachelor Degree Business Administration or Graduate in Agriculture, Entomology, Biology, Pest Management, Natural Science or equivalent degree (Industrial Engineer).
2.At least have 2-3 years’ work experience on Administrative work (Operation) or work Manufacturing Company is recommended).
3. With background or knowledge on ISO 9001
Areeka Event Rentals
Relationship Manager Dubai
We are an Event Rentals Company specializing in decor supplies. We work mainly in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, serving more than 1000 clients regionally. We are looking to add a new team member to our family as our business is growing. The sales job offers a good monthly salary and a very attractive commission scheme. The right candidate will have to perform the following tasks:
• Relationship building.
• Researching the market for products, clients and new opportunities.
• Presenting the product or service in a structured, professional way, may it be face to face, online, or through the phone.
• Listening to customer briefings and presenting products appropriately to make a sale.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and / or via telephone calls, emails.
• Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business opportunities.
• Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
• Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential clients.
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement according to company policy in order to close sales deals.
• Gathering market and customer information and store them on the CRM.
• Representing company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
• Recording accurate sales and order information on the CRM.
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements and provide them with the right event supplies and solution.
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
• Feeding future buying trends back to employers.
• Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
• Meeting monthly targets.
• Attend and participate in training programs provided by the company.
• A UAE resident for at least 2 years
• Must have a Driver’s License
• Event Management, Hospitality, Marketing, Rentals, or Audio/Visual experience is a plus.
• Team Player
• Winning attitude
• Eagerness to learn new things.
• Fluency in English is a must.
Business Development Manager Dubai
We are growing consulting company in Dubai, require a creative Business Development Consultant with 2-5 years experience in sales or client management with bachelors degree. Main responsibility is to bring clients to the company • Contact potential clients by phone • Meet clients and understand their needs and interests • Generate and develop client base • Skills to research the market • Contact with local businesses of all types Must be competitive, energetic and having strong communication skills Russian, English, Arabic is a bonus
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager
We require Business Development Managers with minimum 1 years of experience in business management.
Our Company Profile:
CoderKube Technologies is one of the Fastest growing IT Services Company which provide outsourcing services in Web and Mobile development. CoderKube Technologies has also ventured into Product development and has a very solid portfolio of WordPress themes. CoderKube Technologies is in TOP 3 on one of the largest B2B portal in IT Development and has a very good reputation with clients. CoderKube Technologies have 1200+ clients worldwide, predominantly based out of UK/USA/Gulf.
Business Development Executive Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
• Building business relationships with current and potential clients
• Developing customized targeted sales strategies
• Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
• Coordinating business generation activities
• Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
• Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
• Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
• Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
• Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
• Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
• Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
Business Development Executive Requirements and Qualifications
• Experience with lead generation and prospect management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
Business analyst Dubai
Business Analyst : Arabic Speaking
The position supports the goal within Business Process Improvement (BPI) to leverage the End-to-End Business Process Framework to define, optimize and maintain business processes. Exciting opportunity for Business Analyst with 7 years’ exp in business analysis & 4 years of exp in business process management.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Experience of the following toolset: ARIS, VISIO, Axure, Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of process design & BPM tools (Visio, Mega and ARIS), Performance management tools.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
ïƒ˜ Industrial Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science.
ïƒ˜ Lean Management or Six Sigma certificate preferred.
ïƒ˜ Certified Process Professional (CPP) preferred.
Contract Manager Abu Dhabi
The Company an international facilities, maintenance and cleaning contractor with a large presence in Dubai and Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates. The company has an excellent reputation for providing high quality services to international clients and employs over 1600 staff of all differing nationalities.
The company has recently been awarded a new contract with the government of Abu Dhabi to provide cleaning and maintenance services at a number of schools in the Emirate. As a result, we urgently need to recruit competent and experienced managers.
Contract Manager Dubai
Commercial and Contract Manager SYSTRA Saudi Arabia The Role - Provide oversight on all commercial matters relating to the design, construction and supply contracts - Oversee the reviews and recommendations for claims and other contractual matters to the senior management. - Oversee the review and/or preparation of the progress reports and support the Claim/Risk Manager in resolving risks and claims in the best interest of the client through contract related advice - Responsible to provide senior-level guidance to assigned personnel, and ensures proficiency and timeliness of all contract administration functions in conjunction Requirements - BSc or Masters qualifications - At least 20 years experience in prime contract administration and management on large international engineering and construction activities - Proven ability to perform independently in a commercial/contracts managers role, possess excellent written and oral communications skills - Experienced in procurement under different forms of contract for major rail transit and/or transport projects - Experience within railway systems is an added advantage - Previous Middle East experience is a plus About the Company SYSTRA is a global leader in public transport infrastructure. Its 3 800 employees specialise in consulting and engineering. SYSTRA benefits from over 50 years of experience from its parent companies, SNCF and RATP. It employs state of the art engineering techniques and develops innovative solutions that meet the explosive growth in demand for public transport in and around the worlds largest cities, which are home to over half the worlds population. Active in 78 countries worldwide, SYSTRA is involved in project planning well before the start of the design stage and continues through to deployment
Red Events Pro
Operations Manager Dubai
One of the leading Event company in UAE is currently seeking for a person with minimum of 6 years of event management experience. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills to be able to manage numerous events at once. A strong detailed oriented self-starter with creativity and problem solving skills will thrive in this position. The OPERATIONS MANAGER will be responsible for the operational logistics of events from conception through to completion and reports to the company’s Managing Director.
*Has at least 6 years event management experience
*Passion for event management.
*Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
*Highly self-motivated and confident in making sound business decisions and outline “next steps”.
*Successful with outlining, managing and performing in multi-tasking environment.
*Experience with tight deadlines for managing projects.
*Creative problem solving.
*Team-oriented with a healthy and positive attitude.
*Has excellent presentation, oral, and written communication skills
*Ability to build strong relationships with outside partners.
*Demonstrated sound organizational and coordination skills.
*Has proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to details.
*Must have valid UAE Drivers license.