Classic luxury transport
Management Graduate Dubai
Good in English speaking and writing. He should run rent-a-car operations from our Dubai\'s brand new office at Dubai World Central at Jebel Ali.
We need a Management graduate for this job.
Salary would be commensurate with the skills and experience
Senior Manager Trade Dubai
Manage the entire MT chains , national and large regional – business & relationship
Ensure sales delivery from chains with optimum utilization of resources
Develop and implement JBP’s future ready plans in the fresh foods segment
Design promotions , activations and ensure execution and post analysis
Work on future ready projects on category management and develop a POC
Engage in TTP relationship building exercise with fixed calendar
- Establish connect between sales & marketing for all activities
- Planning / Hand holding the Team Energizer Contest / Activations and effectively managing the execution like communication, achievements and gratification
- Heading the design & development of channel operational efficiency projects and ensuring timely roll out and execution
- Sales capability, sales intelligence & solution mix development
-Evaluation - Region wise, Store wise Target Setting of Stores- Monthly Promo / Spends management (Region wise)
- Visibility Audit and payout - Special drives on Stores with Negative growth-
Special Drives, Activation,- Salesmen Capability
-Managing Merchandising Operations
- Merchandising Development, efficiency, data analytics
Front Desk Manager Dubai
Large hotel group in the middle east has an opening for a front desk manager to join out great team, in the job you will manage the front desk staff of 10 and assist the staff with any or all issues pertaining to guests
You will have management skills, about 5 years experience in hospitality or airlines, and be able to work well with a team
We offer a great salary plus all benefits for the right candidate, apply now
Power Group International
Assistant Facilities Manager / Manager Dubai
• BE or B tech Mechanical/Electrical Engineer
• 5 years FM / maintenance experience in gulf out of which 3 years in management role
• With Valid UAE driving license
• Good communication skills and leadership qualities
Business development manager Dubai
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
We are currently looking for Business Development Executive for our UAE operations with the following skill set:
Roles and Responsibilities:
Conduct research to identify new and prospective customers and their needs;
Arrange business meetings with prospective clients;
Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives;
Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc;
Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers;
Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
Experience & Skill Set required:
2+ years of relevant experience in Sales and Account Management in UAE with proven sales track record
Extensive understanding of local market for increasing sales irrespective of small, medium and large accounts
Candidate having IT solution sales experience in dealing with major accounts (both public and private) in UAE would be an added advantage
Prior experience in Staffing Service / Professional Service industry would be an added advantage
Developing business requirement through Contacts, emails, Cold Calling & References
Responsible for identification of prospective clients, new growth opportunities, generating new leads and converting them to revenue
Candidate must be able to work under pressure and efficiently within time constraints
Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills along with planning and time management skills
Minimum Qualification: BBA/ B. Com or Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Science /Computer Applications
Advance Skills with various computer applications including Microsoft Office Suites and any CRM software
Other Key Attributes:
Business Innovation Specialist Dubai
The Business Innovation Specialist is an all-rounder position that requires a high level of initiative and a self-starter attitude with an appetite for learning. The selected applicant will have the opportunity to experience a variety of knowledge and innovation tools and techniques and get exposed to different clients of the organization.
- Under general direction, engage with clients to apply innovative ideas towards the realization of data requirements for data and research plans.
- Extract data from various information systems and conduct statistical analysis through the application of the appropriate methods.
- Maintain responsibility for gathering requirements, designing and developing reports, and the deploying, administering, and maintaining reports within the context of translating research into practice.
- Performs basic and advanced quantitative or qualitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
- Assists in the design and structures of informal and formal presentations that are created with respect to a cross-discipline audience.
- Must be comfortable interfacing directly with clients
- Must be able to present aspects of innovative solutions to non-technical clients.
- Must maintain an innovative thought process by engaging in the latest developments within the market and exercise flexibility to meet project objectives
· Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, innovation, communications or any related discipline, Master’s degree is an advantage
Required Skills and Experience
Minimum working experience of 3 years in same or related field
Excellent communication skills in English & Arabic
Exceptional analytical ability to evaluate information and fluency in writing for the preparation of reports and journal article submission.
Creative and able to think out of the box
Must have an inquisitive nature, conceptualize and explore what-if scenarios when facilitating groups
Must be organized and have good interpersonal skills
Requires listening skills as well as presentation skills, and should be comfortable conducting interviews and discussions with clients and other stakeholders to collect information
Must have the ability to develop strong, successful business relationships with customers as well as internal teammates
Ability to manage time and resources effectively to achieve goals
Excellent computer skills, with proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Must be able to work well under pressure and have a high tolerance for stress.
Positive attitude, willing to take initiative and carry out tasks independently.