One of the leading Event company in UAE is currently seeking for a person with minimum of 6 years of event management experience. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills to be able to manage numerous events at once. A strong detailed oriented self-starter with creativity and problem solving skills will thrive in this position. The OPERATIONS MANAGER will be responsible for the operational logistics of events from conception through to completion and reports to the company’s Managing Director.
*A minimum 6 years event management experience
*Passion for event management.
*Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
*Self-motivated and confident in making sound business decisions and outline “next steps”.
*Successful with outlining, managing and performing in multi-tasking environment.
*Experience with tight deadlines for managing projects.
*Creative problem solving.
*Team-oriented with a healthy and positive attitude.
*Excellent verbal and written skills.
*Confidence in presenting plans and projections to senior management / ownership
Operations manager Dubai
Required OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE , Graduate with good communication skill , 40 years and above , Good computer skills , Manpower supply or contracting company Experienced , Driving license must. Forward Cv
Business Manager Dubai
o English– written and spoken languages.
o Higher relevant education in Economics or Business Administration field
o Relevant management training
o Minimum five years of management experience
o Good experience from Sales, Marketing and Business Development
o Proficient IT-user (min.: Microsoft software systems)
Highly efficient in personal sales
Experience in developing, implementing and managing sales portfolios
Experience in development of sales concepts and marketing activities
Product Manager Dubai
Qualification • BS or MS Engineering Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• at least 3 – 5 years’ experience in water & waste water treatment systems and/or equipment for water & wastewater systems, at least 2 years experience in sales and marketing activities
• Ability and willingness to travel within GCC/MENA region
Skills • Working experience with international companies
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• Good knowledge of contract terms and Letter of Credits
• Experience in the preparation of technical and commercial proposals for Machines and complex solutions for municipal / industrial wastewater treatment
• Knowledge with common specifications within GCC area (ADSSC, ARAMCO, ASHGAL, DM, Haya…)
• Consolidated knowledge within municipal and industrial wastewater treatment required
• Fluent in English.
• UAE driving license
Job Responsibility • Technical selection of Machines.
• Detailed technical and commercial preparation of Offers.
• Technical clarification and follow up of proposals
• Customer relationship (authorities, consultants and contractors)
• Contract Review
• Support of Project Management and Service Team
• Collaboration with the local interfaces as well as the headquarter in Germany
• Forecast and achieve sales target with specified gross margin contribution over and above plan with the assigned product group
• Prepare follow up reports and maintain database
• Prepare and send quotations on time and verify correctness of orders.
Events Manager Dubai
Dubai’s leading Modelling agency currently seeking a UAE experienced Events Manager. We require a candidate who has a minimum of 4 years experience in events industry especially doing fashion events. We are looking for an outgoing, self-motivated, person with excellent communication skills in Sales and client servicing. Experience in Dubai is a must.The position is offered full time with great growth prospects in the company.
Skill set required:
a) MS office - especially Excel
b) Excellent communication skill - verbal & written
c) Good telephone etiquette
d) Organization skill
e) Time management
f) Outgoing, confident and Good appearance
g) good math skills
h) Adobe Photoshop
NB: 1) Candidates having the freelancing background, please do not apply.
1) Able to create pitches and proposal
2) Find potential leads and follow up and generate enquiries
3)End to End execution of event
4) Managing team and crew
5)Archive the targets
Senior Manager Trade Dubai
Manage the entire MT chains , national and large regional – business & relationship
Ensure sales delivery from chains with optimum utilization of resources
Develop and implement JBP’s future ready plans in the fresh foods segment
Design promotions , activations and ensure execution and post analysis
Work on future ready projects on category management and develop a POC
Engage in TTP relationship building exercise with fixed calendar
- Establish connect between sales & marketing for all activities
- Planning / Hand holding the Team Energizer Contest / Activations and effectively managing the execution like communication, achievements and gratification
- Heading the design & development of channel operational efficiency projects and ensuring timely roll out and execution
- Sales capability, sales intelligence & solution mix development
-Evaluation - Region wise, Store wise Target Setting of Stores- Monthly Promo / Spends management (Region wise)
- Visibility Audit and payout - Special drives on Stores with Negative growth-
Special Drives, Activation,- Salesmen Capability
-Managing Merchandising Operations
- Merchandising Development, efficiency, data analytics