Business Manager Dubai
Valid driving license.
Bachelor degree in Business Management, Business Development, Business Engineering.
Previous experience in sales, promotion and/or specification
CRM software experience a plus.
Fluent in Arab and English, Urdu a plus
Essential qualities of the candidate
Presentable with excellent communicative skills. Ability to persuade with facts and arguments.
Outstanding negotiating abilitiy. Ability to create and execute presentations to top managers and decision makers.
Goal-oriented, focused on closing deals. Positive attitude and sharp in analytic abilities to find attractive opportunities.
Promote Altmans offer for projects and real estate companies through a relationship-based approach.
Persuasive, independent, responsible, hardworking and true with the company’s values.
Ability to organize daily activities in order to accomplish goals and deadlines.
Proven track record of experience in the construction industry for at least 2-3 years.
• Prospection and development of new clients
• Weekly reporting to Altmans International management.
• Keep CRM updated on a daily basis.
• Support on clients’ inquires demands, and technical issues.
• Show and promote products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
• Analyze and provide feedback for Altmans publications and advertisements in the region.
Technical Manager Dubai
Job description: Technical Program Manager – Analytics
This is a Program Manager role within the Program Management Office (PMO) of Global Innovation Investments LLC (GIIL). This is a highly visible role that requires interaction with Leadership. The candidate will be a self-motivated, proactive and confident individual who is comfortable operating with minimal direction and thrives in a dynamic environment to help ensure the successful execution of initiatives. They will be a credible and savvy business person who will be perceived as a trusted consultant and functional expert within the technical organisation and plays an active role in the commitment to continuous improvement.
The program manager will act as a coordinator between multiple projects at the business to be sure they are benefiting each other and aligning with overall business goals.
• Proven foundational knowledge of performance drivers of large-scale distributed web and media delivery systems
• Knowledge of client-server applications, the role of carriers and content delivery networks on performance, and running services across cloud and owned infrastructure
• Experience delivering highly cross-functional projects or programs of work across disparate groups
• Experience in data analytics and comfortable with large datasets to extract customer or technical insights
• Self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity
• The ability to convey complex requirements in a clear, concise and credible manner.
• Should be well versed with program manager software. Working knowledge in Zoho Projects will be an added advantage.
Prefer a B.Tech in Engineering or similar technical field though
Area Manager Dubai
Designation : Area Manager - Female
Location : Dubai / Abu Dhabi
UAE Experience is a must -
Retail experience preferably , 2 years working as Area Manager (Retail / Fashion) is a must
Food & Beverage industry candidates will also do
FEMALE Candidates Preferred
Job Description :
• Interprets data, writes reports, and makes actionable recommendations
• Sets plans to reach monthly and yearly targets
• Monitors products Mix turn-over, and increases retail volume in this territory
• Provides all support required for branch managers and sales team to meet the targets
• Standardize procedures in all showrooms he handles
• Coordinates with internal staff for better service and delivery
• Provides sales training for his team when needed
• Schedules routine Visits to the branches he is responsible for
• maximizes his time in the showrooms
• Controls stocks and other assets in branches he is responsible for
• Always be aware of the environment changes: competitors, new releases, product introduction, etc
• Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all employees
• Contributes to the enhancement of ALJaber Optical image by suggesting new ideas and performing ideally
. Goes the Extra Mile to ensure Customer Satisfaction and loyalty
. Holds responsibility of the human and physical assets of the company
• Leads the sales team through focused planning and communication through the successful execution other sales cycle
• Travels throughout assigned territory and beyond, as required
Skills & Experience
• Retail experience in UAE in a similar position is essential or somebody who is in Food And Beverage will also go besides Retail.
• Display energy, innovation, flexibility, creativity and an appetite for hard work
• Demonstrated proficiency in managing group of people at multiple level
• Display effective interpersonal skills sufficient to build positive, productive, and effective professional working relationships
• Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills especially in the ability to present concepts and articulate business value.
• Display a sense of integrity and respect for others
• Be leader and motivating
• Kindly advise back if you have suitable candidates to start scheduling them.
Business Development Manager Dubai
An accomplished, result driven, sales professional with a minimum of 3-6+ years experience in the Server &Storage.
An excellent track record of managing and nurturing channel relationships along with good business presentation, negotiation and closing skills, is a prerequisite.
Exposure to configuring and sizing Server and storage is preferred..
Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling
Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle.
Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations.
Provide Account Management to an existing territory.
Self motivated results driven, enthusiastic, and collaborative and team oriented, with a strong desire to develop new relationships and new businesses
Must be a self-starter
Manager/Manager –International Sales /Export Sales-Africa &Middle East
Base Location: DUBAI
Prior Experience: Mandatory Minimum 3 yrs prior working Experience in Solar or Inverter / Battery industry in Africa & Middle East
ï‚§ Spearhead Company’s foray in International markets of Dubai and Africa.
ï‚§ Responsible for generating sales from a wide solar product range of Solar Modules, Solar Lanterns / Home Systems / Street Lights, Charge Controllers, Solar Pumps etc.
ï‚§ Marketing and Brand Awareness of Solar products in International market.
Salary:- upto 15 Lakh+ Accommodation.
E-commerce Manager Dubai
The E-commerce Manager establishes processes, procedures, updates and activity schedules across core capabilities and technologies aligned with business and customer focused strategies and calendars * This position leads collaboration across cross-functional teams to deliver seamless customer experiences across all shopping channels including company web sites, retail locations, mobile apps and platforms, catalogs, Acquired Brand experiences, and Partner Microsites * Core capabilities may include but are not limited to: pricing, site search, favorites, color visualization, calculators, inventory status, shopping cart, order management/ fulfillment/tracking, purchase history, and content management * Provide customer service to the company’s ecommerce consumer network * Oversee marketing related activities and convention planning * Oversee delivery of product and communicate delivery dates to customers * Oversee shipments and proactively investigate delays * Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned. REQUIREMENTS: * Bachelor\'s degree in Business, e-commerce or IT related disciplines * Minimum 3 years e-commerce experience * Solid knowledge and understanding of business needs and customer expectations is required in order to translate business/customer requirements into functional/technical deliverables * Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills along with a proven track record of strong project management, cross-functional team leadership and collaboration with the ability to efficiently manage multiple high impact projects and deadlines to ensure successful on time/budget completions * Experience leading and mentoring direct reports is preferred * Experience with agile development methodology and principles is preferred * Good Strategic Planning and Management Skills * Excellent organisational and time management skills all applications should be forwarded
Senior Project Manager – Middle East This position is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual who would like to gain experience in a growing international organisation. Reporting to the Director of Middle East Operations, the main goal of this candidate would be to support the delivery of productions educational experiences and campaigns in the Middle East and beyond. Requirements: • Demonstrable strong experience in developing and delivering products and productions • Full understanding of a production life-cycle (either in film, exhibitions or publishing) • Successful experience working in a project environment • Experience in running successful events • Bachelor degree, and 5+ years of working experience Skills: 1. Strong planning, coordination and organizational skills 2. Excellent people skills, positive, enthusiastic and can-do attitude 3. Multi-tasking and ability to think on their feet 4. Work well under pressure and ability to meet tight deadlines 5. Fluent spoken and written Arabic and English 6. Ability to manage project budgets 7. Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment 8. Ability to travel in GCC countries Compensation: AED25,000 – AED40,000 negotiable depending on experience
Operations manager Saudi
description: Operation Manager (03)
1.Bachelor Degree in Agriculture, Entomology, Biology, Pest Management, Natural Science or equivalent degree (Industrial Engineer).
2.At least have 2-5 years’ experience as manager or a leader in a managerial position (Manufacturing Company is recommended).
3. With background or knowledge on ISO 9001
Admin Assistant (03)
1.Bachelor Degree Business Administration or Graduate in Agriculture, Entomology, Biology, Pest Management, Natural Science or equivalent degree (Industrial Engineer).
2.At least have 2-3 years’ work experience on Administrative work (Operation) or work Manufacturing Company is recommended).
3. With background or knowledge on ISO 9001