Business Development executive Dubai
we are into window covering solutions,supply and installation .
Required energetic and passionate sales executive who can meet monthly target .Must be ready to join immedetly .Candidate must possess valid uae driving lisence .
Business development manager Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
We are currently looking for Business Development Executive for our Dubai operations with the following skill set:
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Conduct research to identify new and prospective customers and their needs;
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients;
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives;
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc;
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers;
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
Experience & Skill Set required:
• 2+ years of relevant experience in Sales and Account Management in UAE with proven sales track record
• Extensive understanding of local market for increasing sales irrespective of small, medium and large accounts
• Candidate having IT solution sales experience in dealing with major accounts (both public and private) in UAE would be an added advantage
• Prior experience in Staffing Service / Professional Service industry would be an added advantage
• Should have a valid UAE driving license and own car.
• Developing business requirement through Contacts, emails, Cold Calling & References
• Responsible for identification of prospective clients, new growth opportunities, generating new leads and converting them to revenue
• Candidate must be able to work under pressure and efficiently within time constraints
• Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills along with planning and time management skills
• Minimum Qualification: BBA/ B. Com or Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Science /Computer Applications
General Operations Manager Dubai
Location: Dubai, WAType: Full Time Min. Experience: Mid Level
The day to day operations is the backbone of petterr.com. As the senior most manager of our team, you will develop relationships with customers and treat them as friends and part of our community, because we are all passionate about the same thing.
You give pet parents and sitters a great experience that inspires them to tell their friends about Petterr. You never settle for good enough and always go above and beyond for a customer. You take the initiative to improve yourself and Petterr. You see your team as a family, not just your coworkers. You can get a little weird and laugh at yourself. You bring your unique experiences and passions to your job everyday.
Petterr is looking for a self starter with a good business acumen to be the newest addition to our operations team. Our support style is fun, genuine, and frankly, a little weird.
As a General Business Manager, you will:
Create an exceptional, personal service experience for customers
Build on-going relationships with customers, providing superior customer support
Follow appropriate procedures for common and urgent customer problems
Focus on customer retention and improving overall customer satisfaction
Demonstrate outstanding attention to detail, ownership, and follow-through
Have a willingness to work weekends and be comfortable with a flexible schedule
Territory Sales Manager Dubai'
A UAE Leading Information Technology firm (based on Microsoft solutions) , is looking to recruit a Territory Sales Manager to manage the sales organization and drive the direct sale of its products and Professional Services.
The main responsibility will be:
• To meet company sales target objectives by recruiting the needed sales team and establishing their sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas;
• To maintain sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• To collaborate with different organizations in the company including Presales, PMO and Delivery Teams to project expected sales funnel and achieve the right profit margins for delivered solutions.
• To be a solution seller with expertise in selling enterprise solutions and not just account management, this requires a good understanding of enterprise applications, operating systems and programming languages and previous experience either in Business Analysis, Presales or in Microsoft Product knowledge.
Business Development Manager Dubai
Business Development Executive/ Manager – Dubai Location Background An Arabic candidate with around 3-4 years of front end business development experience preferably for a financial services company like consulting/ investment banking, research, KPO, etc. Qualifications MBA (Marketing/ Finance)/ Post-graduate (preferably Commerce) Key Responsibilities Participate proactively and collaboratively in all business development activities to support the Business Head in achieving defined business development objectives of building an order book Identification of prospective clients, initiating dialogue and visiting them/ arranging a meeting with senior to generate interest for various service offering Understanding in detail and presenting service offerings to prospects and clients Preparation and submission of various business development material like credentials, proposals (presentation and tenders) in coordination with execution team in India Manage client relationship and growing the same Liaison with execution team in India to seek any assistance required in achieving above. And also assist execution team in India with any data/ information requirements from the ground and any translation requirements. Updates to the databases, reports submission, and proactive follow-ups to business development Required Attributes Fluent bilingual (Arabic and English) capabilities – both oral and written Established client relationships in focus economies especially UAE (and desirably any other GCC locations) Go getter for the business while understanding on all associated soft aspects for business development Good communication skills (both oral and written) and presentability
Right Search Resourcing
Chief Executive Officer Dubai
Healthcare Industry One of the well reputed medical center in Abu dhabi is urgently looking for a CEO with exposure in healthcare industry in UAE. Candidate must have Minimum of 22 years experience. Senior level candidate from hospital / medical industry may apply immediately. Attractive salary is offered to right incumbent.
GPN Middle East
Business Development Manager Dubai
Job description: Responsible in managing promotions and building strategies for attracting and retaining customers.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITIES
Responsible and accountable in building the business in the assigned area or territory by establishing relationship with outlets and ensuring availability and visibility of our products
Develops merchandising materials for nationwide retailers
Creates plan-o-grams for product displays; conducts product training for merchandisers.
Rolls out seasonal promotions & periodically conducts joint-calls with sales team
Spearheads and manages product launches, corporate conferences, marketing events.
Generates and analyzes sales data in system to evaluate product performance, sales trends and productivity in a given period
Created media plans, liaised with advertising agencies for the development of advertisements, brochures and display materials
Conducted trade checks, surveyed product performance, and constructed planograms
Prepares monthly reports of assigned product/s on its status in the market.
Renders administrative work: listing fees, budget tracking, documentation of all projects, and other ad-hoc tasks assigned by manager.
Territory Manager Dubai
TERRITORY MANAGER (Tunis, Algeria , Morocco) .
Experience :at least 7 years experience in field of FMCG, preferred toothpastes , contact lenses , condoms products and dermatologists in mentioned countries .
- Excellent relation with kol in both sectors ( pharmaceutical, modern trades ) in mentioned countries - Strong communication skills .
- Analytical based on exercises with understanding the market very well .
- Sales and marketing experience is a must in mentioned countries .
- Ability to travel a lot .
- Excellent Arabic , French , English speaking .
- Proven track record of increasing sales of mentioned categories .
- Experience of products regarding in mentioned countries.
Location : Based in UAE .
Job Type: Full-time