Brand manager Dubai
build a brand of events that will take over the Dubai nightlife scene. I am looking for a person who wants to be part of this start up and who I can work closely with and develop the brand from start to finish.
• Experience in event organization or management
• Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
• Positive and outgoing personality
• Strong negotiation, leadership and planning skills
• Ability to multi-task, remain calm and under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Attention to details and good problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with diverse types of people
Business development manager Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
We are currently looking for Business Development Executive for our Dubai operations with the following skill set:
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Conduct research to identify new and prospective customers and their needs;
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients;
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives;
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc;
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers;
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
Experience & Skill Set required:
• 2+ years of relevant experience in Sales and Account Management in UAE with proven sales track record
• Extensive understanding of local market for increasing sales irrespective of small, medium and large accounts
• Candidate having IT solution sales experience in dealing with major accounts (both public and private) in UAE would be an added advantage
• Prior experience in Staffing Service / Professional Service industry would be an added advantage
• Should have a valid UAE driving license and own car.
• Developing business requirement through Contacts, emails, Cold Calling & References
• Responsible for identification of prospective clients, new growth opportunities, generating new leads and converting them to revenue
• Candidate must be able to work under pressure and efficiently within time constraints
• Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills along with planning and time management skills
• Minimum Qualification: BBA/ B. Com or Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Science /Computer Applications
Operations manager Dubai
Operations managers oversee the organizational activities of businesses, government agencies, non-profit groups, and other organizations. ... At both large and small organizations, operations managers supervise, hire, and train employees, manage quality assurance programs, strategize process improvements, and more.
Sales Engineer Dubai
An Information Technology ( IT ) Company based in Abu Dhabi is presently in need of staff for the position of SALES ENGINEER.
Preferably with UAE experience on the related position in sales industry.
Experience with Computer Fire and Safety Management.
Advance knowledge in Computer Networking.
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager / Sales Executive / Account Manager - IT Industry
Job Location: UAE
City: Abu Dhabi
Job Role: Sales
Company Industry: Education, Training and Library
• Overcomes technical and business objections of prospective customers.
• Capability to learn new technologies and understanding new trends
• Meeting sales targets on a month-on-month basis.
• Provides pre and post training services to customers.
• Emphasizes salable features, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares sales orders for orders obtained and obtain the 'Purchase Order' from the client.
• Builds and maintains customer's relationships, expects that key clients must be visited or visit the center minimum once every quarter.
• Ability to work in team with self-motivation capability.
• A minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar sales role is an add on.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Should have knowledge of Database software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
• Must be Graduate, Experience in Sales
Senior Manager Trade Dubai
Manage the entire MT chains , national and large regional – business & relationship
Ensure sales delivery from chains with optimum utilization of resources
Develop and implement JBP’s future ready plans in the fresh foods segment
Design promotions , activations and ensure execution and post analysis
Work on future ready projects on category management and develop a POC
Engage in TTP relationship building exercise with fixed calendar
- Establish connect between sales & marketing for all activities
- Planning / Hand holding the Team Energizer Contest / Activations and effectively managing the execution like communication, achievements and gratification
- Heading the design & development of channel operational efficiency projects and ensuring timely roll out and execution
- Sales capability, sales intelligence & solution mix development
-Evaluation - Region wise, Store wise Target Setting of Stores- Monthly Promo / Spends management (Region wise)
- Visibility Audit and payout - Special drives on Stores with Negative growth-
Special Drives, Activation,- Salesmen Capability
-Managing Merchandising Operations
- Merchandising Development, efficiency, data analytics
Operational Manager – Inward and Outward Remittances & Compliance – Payment System
Vacancy in Dubai
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
• Cash Flow Management, Outlet Cash Control, Payment Processing, Accounting up to Finalization, Budgeting, Business Plan, WPS, FOREX position
• A challenging opportunity for a self-motivated individual to lead, motivate and manage a department, within the Service Delivery UAE unit which process clean, unconditional Payment instructions in the most cost-effective and efficient manner.
• The Payments department provides the highest quality of support, not only in terms of accuracy and timeliness but of service delivery so as to meet the varying demands of the corporate customers.
Impact on the Business
•Establish a low cost, efficient production base.
•Operational Losses - Escalate any potential or actual operational losses to the Manager NSC Payments immediately.
•Cost Savings - Operation losses on account of processing errors should be reduced to minimum. Ensure error free processing of customer requests and appropriate controls are in place for all processes thereby reducing the losses.
•Identify the risks associated with the process and lead initiatives to mitigate them.
Leadership & Teamwork
•Change a reactive/work to instruction culture to a pro active/innovation driven one.
•Create an environment that allows line managers to have accountability and responsibility for the sections.
•Develop a professional, disciplined approach
•To cope with the demands of this high profile role, a minimum of at least five(5) years relevant experience which will have provided a detailed knowledge of Payments processing, is a pre requisite. The following characteristics must also be evident: initiative, leadership, efficiency of decision making, appropriate risk taking
•Through the effective exhibition of:
- Good communications skills (oral, written, presentation)
- A technical awareness of the payments’ products and services
- High energy and stress tolerance
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Previous management, with proven success, of an operational site or department.
iOmniscient Pty Ltd
Business Development Manager Dubai
multi-national technology company is expanding its presence in UAE and is looking for an experienced individual for its “Business Development” position to provide the required services across UAE.
• University graduates in Engineering/Computer Science/Business Administration/Sales & Marketing etc.
• 5 years of relevant Business Development and Sales experience;
• Outgoing, good interpersonal/communications skills;
• Good understanding of IT technology and jargons;
• Fluency in English;
• Develop markets and customers with constant customer interactions and face to face meetings;
• Deliver company presentations; sales training and handle related sales enquiries;
• Require travel within Middle East;
• Can grow into a higher position for motivated individual;
The position is to start immediately and will include a base salary and a sales incentive. On the job training, salary negotiable