Business development manager Dubai
Description – Business Development Manager
We require Business Development Managers with minimum 1 years of experience in business management.
Our Company Profile:
CoderKube Technologies is one of the Fastest growing IT Services Company which provide outsourcing services in Web and Mobile development. CoderKube Technologies has also ventured into Product development and has a very solid portfolio of WordPress themes. CoderKube Technologies is in TOP 3 on one of the largest B2B portal in IT Development and has a very good reputation with clients. CoderKube Technologies have 1200+ clients worldwide, predominantly based out of UK/USA/Gulf.
Business Development Executive Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
• Building business relationships with current and potential clients
• Developing customized targeted sales strategies
• Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
• Coordinating business generation activities
• Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
• Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
• Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
• Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
• Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
• Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
• Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
Business Development Executive Requirements and Qualifications
• Experience with lead generation and prospect management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
• Persuasive and goal-oriented
• Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
• Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to demonstrate patience and enthusiasm while communicating with potential clients
• Able to professionally and confidently communicate with clients
• Able to work accurately under stress and pressure to meet competing deadlines
• Excellent analytical and time-management skills
• Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude.
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
• Knowledge & Skill of IT
• Total: 1-5 Years in same industry
• Relevant: Minimum 1 Years of rich experience Business Development Manager
Required education: Bachelor’s degree.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Min 15000 AED per Month (as per skill & experience)
Branch Operations Manager Dubai
- managing the Company’s department (branch) in the scope of production and logistics processes support
- conducting recruitment processes, including the employees selection,
- participation in employees development process and in building paths of employees’ careers
- selection and management of trainings, courses and events for employees
- human-resource and payroll administration of the subordinate department, including settlement of working time and updating personal data (20-100 employees),
- preparing full documentation on the completed orders (daily and final reports, KPI’s, operational instructions, control and research schedules),
- training new employees at the work place
- delegating tasks to appointed persons
- care of the standards and quality of the services and department operation
- responsibility for high quality and professionalism in Client services
Operations Manager Dubai
1. Responsible for overall operations and management, interacts with management, logistics, warehouseman, administration, accounts payable, and other support staff to include quality and safety personnel.
2. Responsible for interacting with third party suppliers and logistics providers.
3. Prepares reports on the current condition of logistics, stock, customer satisfaction, and decide on the next course of action.
4. Managing support services through maximizing the output of the various support services such as Admin, IT, Finance, HR and other third party hired services.
5. Creates Operational strategy to optimize the use of the resources of the company
6. Responsible for updating policies, processes and procedures and responsible for staff and location compliance with customer requirements, company policies and directions and local regulatory requirements.
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written English
At least 3-year experience in Food Distribution, Wholesale and Trading.
Area Manager Dubai
Designation : Area Manager - Female
Location : Dubai / Abu Dhabi
UAE Experience is a must -
Retail experience preferably , 2 years working as Area Manager (Retail / Fashion) is a must
Food & Beverage industry candidates will also do
FEMALE Candidates Preferred
Job Description :
• Interprets data, writes reports, and makes actionable recommendations
• Sets plans to reach monthly and yearly targets
• Monitors products Mix turn-over, and increases retail volume in this territory
• Provides all support required for branch managers and sales team to meet the targets
• Standardize procedures in all showrooms he handles
• Coordinates with internal staff for better service and delivery
• Provides sales training for his team when needed
• Schedules routine Visits to the branches he is responsible for
• maximizes his time in the showrooms
• Controls stocks and other assets in branches he is responsible for
• Always be aware of the environment changes: competitors, new releases, product introduction, etc
• Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all employees
• Contributes to the enhancement of ALJaber Optical image by suggesting new ideas and performing ideally
. Goes the Extra Mile to ensure Customer Satisfaction and loyalty
. Holds responsibility of the human and physical assets of the company
• Leads the sales team through focused planning and communication through the successful execution other sales cycle
• Travels throughout assigned territory and beyond, as required
Skills & Experience
• Retail experience in UAE in a similar position is essential or somebody who is in Food And Beverage will also go besides Retail.
• Display energy, innovation, flexibility, creativity and an appetite for hard work
• Demonstrated proficiency in managing group of people at multiple level
• Display effective interpersonal skills sufficient to build positive, productive, and effective professional working relationships
• Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills especially in the ability to present concepts and articulate business value.
• Display a sense of integrity and respect for others
• Be leader and motivating
• Kindly advise back if you have suitable candidates to start scheduling them.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT Dubai
- Meeting with new clients firstly by telephone or in the office to discuss potential new contracts
- Help the management to solve issues, create value, maximize growth and improve business performance
- Prepare business proposals and presentations
- Implement recommendations / solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out
- Liaise with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions
Area Manager (food industry) Dubai
Crepe Delicious is a leader in the specialty food industry. Please learn more about
We are Canadian company with franchise locations across the GCC. We seeking for area associate to assist the head office and the franchise location with the follow:
1. Support the franchisee with day to day request
2. Be the person who connect and communicate between the head office to the franchise
3. Training for opening new stores
4. Make sure the franchise locations is in great shape and following after the Head Office manual and guidelines
5. Assisting with open new location
6. Build strong relationship with the franchisees
7. Willing to travel across the GCC as needed.
Brand Managers Dubai
A well reputed Company Based in Dubai is Looking for Brand Managers for the Perfume and Luxury Brands Division.
Promote the growth and position of the brand in the market.
Manage the product costing and define the distribution network.
Prepare and follow up closely with the implementation of sales and marketing plans.
Generate costing and margin sheets and forecasts A&P budget in coordination with the Division Manager.
Maximize sales through effective and close follow up on deals and good control of stock levels at customers end.
Review and analyze sales force achievements by brand and by outlet to ensure company's objectives are being achieved.
Evaluate brands space in every outlet and negotiates new ones
Negotiate annual business plan to reflect brand positioning and key aspects of brand strategy with Supplier.
Ensure displays of product according to brand Plano-gram in retail outlets
Prepare Market studies for potential new products
Provide support and training to sales staff and merchandisers ,
Any Nationality | Bachelors degree in business management or Marketing | 3-4 years experience in a similar Industry
Business Manager Dubai
Benjamin Moore is a leading paint brand from USA which is now building position in the UAE market. We require a business manager who is well versed with developing business and brand in a competitive environment. The incumbant would be required to develop business of Benjamin Moore Paints brand in UAE and would need to formulate differentiated marketing, sales and channel strategies and implement them to deliver accelerated growth. Interaction with designers, architects, consultants and end users is an essential domain and the individual should be able to operate at ease amongst this diversified client base.
Both B2B and retail sales are a part of the scope and work experience in both segments would be required.