Operations manager Dubai
Required OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE , Graduate with good communication skill , 40 years and above , Good computer skills , Manpower supply or contracting company Experienced , Driving license must. Forward Cv
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT Dubai
- Meeting with new clients firstly by telephone or in the office to discuss potential new contracts
- Help the management to solve issues, create value, maximize growth and improve business performance
- Prepare business proposals and presentations
- Implement recommendations / solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out
- Liaise with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions
Sales Consultant Dubai
- Must have strong communication and negotiation skills as the job is centered on communication with the client, colleagues and authorities.
- Must give consultation to all clients and deal with all applications as well as ensure that the client is suitable.
- Must be motivated, energetic and able to work as a part of a team.
- Minimum one year of experience in the sales field is preferred.
Events Manager Dubai
Dubai’s leading Modelling agency currently seeking a UAE experienced Events Manager. We require a candidate who has a minimum of 4 years experience in events industry especially doing fashion events. We are looking for an outgoing, self-motivated, person with excellent communication skills in Sales and client servicing. Experience in Dubai is a must.The position is offered full time with great growth prospects in the company.
Skill set required:
a) MS office - especially Excel
b) Excellent communication skill - verbal & written
c) Good telephone etiquette
d) Organization skill
e) Time management
f) Outgoing, confident and Good appearance
g) good math skills
h) Adobe Photoshop
NB: 1) Candidates having the freelancing background, please do not apply.
1) Able to create pitches and proposal
2) Find potential leads and follow up and generate enquiries
3)End to End execution of event
4) Managing team and crew
5)Archive the targets
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager / Sales Executive / Account Manager - IT Industry
Job Location: UAE
City: Abu Dhabi
Job Role: Sales
Company Industry: Education, Training and Library
• Overcomes technical and business objections of prospective customers.
• Capability to learn new technologies and understanding new trends
• Meeting sales targets on a month-on-month basis.
• Provides pre and post training services to customers.
• Emphasizes salable features, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares sales orders for orders obtained and obtain the 'Purchase Order' from the client.
• Builds and maintains customer's relationships, expects that key clients must be visited or visit the center minimum once every quarter.
• Ability to work in team with self-motivation capability.
• A minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar sales role is an add on.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Should have knowledge of Database software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
• Must be Graduate, Experience in Sales
Business development manager Dubai
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
We are currently looking for Business Development Executive for our UAE operations with the following skill set:
Roles and Responsibilities:
Conduct research to identify new and prospective customers and their needs;
Arrange business meetings with prospective clients;
Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives;
Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc;
Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers;
Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
Experience & Skill Set required:
2+ years of relevant experience in Sales and Account Management in UAE with proven sales track record
Extensive understanding of local market for increasing sales irrespective of small, medium and large accounts
Candidate having IT solution sales experience in dealing with major accounts (both public and private) in UAE would be an added advantage
Prior experience in Staffing Service / Professional Service industry would be an added advantage
Developing business requirement through Contacts, emails, Cold Calling & References
Responsible for identification of prospective clients, new growth opportunities, generating new leads and converting them to revenue
Candidate must be able to work under pressure and efficiently within time constraints
Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills along with planning and time management skills
Minimum Qualification: BBA/ B. Com or Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Science /Computer Applications
Advance Skills with various computer applications including Microsoft Office Suites and any CRM software
Other Key Attributes:
operations Manager Dubai
Managing Logistics and operations for Fitness and Medical devices company.
Coordinating with suppliers and with end customers for delivery and installation
Coordinating with the Freight forwarders to achieve goods delivery with focus on effective costs and timelines
Floor manager Dubai
A well reputed cosmetic center dealing with laser treatments is looking for Floor Manager.
Location: Al Ain
Must be female.
Experience of work in same position with knowledge of cosmetics treatments.
Experience of dealing with laser and cosmetics clients.
Fluent in Arabic and English languages.
Interested candidates can apply on following Email address.