Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager / Sales Executive / Account Manager - IT Industry
Job Location: UAE
City: Abu Dhabi
Job Role: Sales
Company Industry: Education, Training and Library
• Overcomes technical and business objections of prospective customers.
• Capability to learn new technologies and understanding new trends
• Meeting sales targets on a month-on-month basis.
• Provides pre and post training services to customers.
• Emphasizes salable features, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares sales orders for orders obtained and obtain the 'Purchase Order' from the client.
• Builds and maintains customer's relationships, expects that key clients must be visited or visit the center minimum once every quarter.
• Ability to work in team with self-motivation capability.
• A minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar sales role is an add on.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Should have knowledge of Database software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
• Must be Graduate, Experience in Sales
Operations Manager Dubai
Responsible for the overall day-to-day operations of the business and all stores in all locations, including, but not limited to, identifying any and all issues related to human resources, accounting, inventory, purchasing, and operations
• Responsible for following up with the appropriate entities regarding identified issues, until the issue is resolved
• Prepares reports by collecting data and submitting reports in a timely fashion
• Reviews all work completed by Store Managers and ensures completion in a timely fashion
• Assists the COO in identifying and implementing new market opportunities, including introducing new products
• Coordinates payroll distribution with Accounting and ensures confidentiality of all payroll-based transactions
• Coordinates receipt, management and processing of all shipping and customs documentation, including scanning of documents for controls purposes
• Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Coordinate with and direct staff to generate increased revenue across all shops, business lines, and geographical locations
Should have at least 3 years’ experience in Trading especially managing multiple shops
Knowledge of Excel is a must
Willingness to travel to Congo, Burundi, Rwanda, Kenya and Dubai
Business Continuity Management Abu Dhabi
Business Continuity Management (BCM) Consultant for a government project in Abu Dhabi UAE, having good knowledge of ISO 22301/ BS25999 standards. Applicants must have done 2 or more successful implementations of ISO 22301/BS25999 and must have excellent communication skills of Arabic and English. This position offers permanent or temporary employment, with attractive salary package.
Fluency in Arabic and English (excellent written and spoken communication skills)Knowledgeable in ISO 22301/BS25999 standards.
Arabic and Non Arabic should apply. Entry level are also encourage to apply.
Interested applicants, please send your CV on email provided with a subject \"BCM Consultant\". Kindly make sure to mention your salary requirement, current location, and your availability.
Area Manager Dubai
Designation : Area Manager - Female
Location : Dubai / Abu Dhabi
UAE Experience is a must -
Retail experience preferably , 2 years working as Area Manager (Retail / Fashion) is a must
Food & Beverage industry candidates will also do
FEMALE Candidates Preferred
Job Description :
• Interprets data, writes reports, and makes actionable recommendations
• Sets plans to reach monthly and yearly targets
• Monitors products Mix turn-over, and increases retail volume in this territory
• Provides all support required for branch managers and sales team to meet the targets
• Standardize procedures in all showrooms he handles
• Coordinates with internal staff for better service and delivery
• Provides sales training for his team when needed
• Schedules routine Visits to the branches he is responsible for
• maximizes his time in the showrooms
• Controls stocks and other assets in branches he is responsible for
• Always be aware of the environment changes: competitors, new releases, product introduction, etc
• Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all employees
• Contributes to the enhancement of ALJaber Optical image by suggesting new ideas and performing ideally
. Goes the Extra Mile to ensure Customer Satisfaction and loyalty
. Holds responsibility of the human and physical assets of the company
• Leads the sales team through focused planning and communication through the successful execution other sales cycle
• Travels throughout assigned territory and beyond, as required
Skills & Experience
• Retail experience in UAE in a similar position is essential or somebody who is in Food And Beverage will also go besides Retail.
• Display energy, innovation, flexibility, creativity and an appetite for hard work
• Demonstrated proficiency in managing group of people at multiple level
• Display effective interpersonal skills sufficient to build positive, productive, and effective professional working relationships
• Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills especially in the ability to present concepts and articulate business value.
• Display a sense of integrity and respect for others
• Be leader and motivating
• Kindly advise back if you have suitable candidates to start scheduling them.
Front Desk Manager Dubai
Large hotel group in the middle east has an opening for a front desk manager to join out great team, in the job you will manage the front desk staff of 10 and assist the staff with any or all issues pertaining to guests
You will have management skills, about 5 years experience in hospitality or airlines, and be able to work well with a team
We offer a great salary plus all benefits for the right candidate, apply now
Dubai Holiday Residence
Assistant ,Manager Dubai
Manager to ensure smooth operation of Vacation Homes Rental Company.
Fluent in English (Arabic would be an advantage)
Previous experience in Vacation Home Rentals + Property Management
Experience in managing Reservations, Housekeeping, landlords & properties
Preference for candidates with experience and online marketing sites preferred.
UAE Driver’s License
Management Administrator Dubai
Job description: Managing MD’s office activities.
External and Internal Interface on behalf of MD.
Planning and fixing appointments & meetings for MD.
Handling MD’s emails. Reverting on his behalf.
Managing Confidential Documents.
Spearheading administration of the department and maintaining coordination between various internal departments for smooth functioning.
Handling Travel Arrangements.
Collaborate with different departments (Internal & external) to ensure that any projects & ongoing needs for the company are addressed and delivery expectations are met.
Managing MD’s Guest list.
Knowledge of MS Office.
Can prepare Power point Presentations.
2-3 Years experience in similar profile.
Proficiency in English language.
Immediate joiners required.
011Security Development & Distribution Ltd
Account Manager Dubai
The duties of AM (Account Manager) means that from scratch, build up, be responsible and manage your own geographical district with a mix of new customers from within the SME and home sectors. You will work with marketing and sales to end customers with one of the most exciting access control solutions that have unique functionality as well as a good and competitive price.
During startup, you will also participate in our introductory program where we will progressively build your skills in the area access control system (if you do not already have it).
You report directly to the international sales manager and if you deliver results and lives up to the expectations set, there are very good chances for further advancement within the company\'s sales organization that is currently developed.
We seek a person who is extremely selling and determined ie type of sellers who do not accept no for an answer, or type of sellers who manage to sell a tulip to tulip growers. We thus seek an energetic, idea and resourceful person who knows it can sell and deliver results.
If you do feel that you are the type who wants to sit down in peace and quiet for two weeks and read the manual for how your new car work instead of driving - save us both time and apply not.
Minimum 2-3 years of sales experience
Speak, write, read and understand English well
Organized and structured as a person
Independent and self-motivated with the ability to solve local problems
Able to work and deliver against both short and long term objectives
Preferably experience of (not required) Start-up\'s
Preferably experience of (not required) Personnel Management
Preferably experience of (not required) technical sales