Operations Manager Dubai
Black & Grey HR is working with a leading IT turnkey solutions provider offering a wide range of services from design, supply, installation, commissioning, maintenance and operations of all systems and equipment in different specialized activity sectors with 8 offices and more than 1000 employees working across the Middle East.
Our client is looking to grow aggressively in the Saudi market by leveraging on partnerships with leading global brands. As part of this new, high-growth journey, they are seeking multi-faceted, talented individuals to join their team in the following positions :
UPS Distribution Operations Manager in Riyadh
Service Operations Manager in Riyadh
Service Sales Manager/s in Jeddah & Al Khobar
Data Center Sales Manager in Jeddah
The successful candidate should :
Have at least 8 years solid experience in KSA.
It is essential you are result orientated and speak fluent Arabic and English.
All candidates should be based in KSA, with transferable residence permits.
Have a valid Saudi driving license.
Age range – 28- 45 years
All CV's are treated with the utmost confidentiality and will not be forwarded without your prior permission. We require 7 working days to respond to your application; if you are not contacted by this time you have not been shortlisted for the position.
Immigration consultants Dubai
Job description: Looking for experienced Immigration Sales Consultants to generate business for the company. Should have working for Canadian & Australian Immigration process before.
1- Arabic Speaker
1-2 Years Experience
Sharp, Confident and creative mind
MS Excel, MS Office
Must have telesales experience before and have strong convincing skills.
Mention your joining date, because we might be interested in someone, who’s willing to join us immediately.
Area Manager Dubai
Area Manager OTC Pharmaceutical Products Middle East and North Africa
We are a growing OTC product company, with distribution in 48 countries.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Area Manager, who has good communication skills in both English and Arabic based ideally out of Dubai to manage our network of distributors across the region including:
UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Jordan, KSA, Bahrain, Libya, Morocco, Iraq and Iran.
Your focus would be to maximise the level of distribution, marketing and sales of our brand in each country, assess new product launch opportunities from our growing portfolio of products and to motivate and encourage our distributors to focus on our brand.
A portion of your time would also be dedicated to investigating distributor options in other countries in the region where we do not have a presence.
Travel throughout the region is required.
Salary package commensurate with experience.
Business development manager Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
We are currently looking for Business Development Executive for our Dubai operations with the following skill set:
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Conduct research to identify new and prospective customers and their needs;
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients;
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives;
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc;
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers;
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
Experience & Skill Set required:
• 2+ years of relevant experience in Sales and Account Management in UAE with proven sales track record
• Extensive understanding of local market for increasing sales irrespective of small, medium and large accounts
• Candidate having IT solution sales experience in dealing with major accounts (both public and private) in UAE would be an added advantage
• Prior experience in Staffing Service / Professional Service industry would be an added advantage
• Should have a valid UAE driving license and own car.
• Developing business requirement through Contacts, emails, Cold Calling & References
• Responsible for identification of prospective clients, new growth opportunities, generating new leads and converting them to revenue
• Candidate must be able to work under pressure and efficiently within time constraints
• Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills along with planning and time management skills
• Minimum Qualification: BBA/ B. Com or Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Science /Computer Applications
Areeka Event Rentals
Relationship Manager Dubai
We are an Event Rentals Company specializing in decor supplies. We work mainly in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, serving more than 1000 clients regionally. We are looking to add a new team member to our family as our business is growing. The sales job offers a good monthly salary and a very attractive commission scheme. The right candidate will have to perform the following tasks:
• Relationship building.
• Researching the market for products, clients and new opportunities.
• Presenting the product or service in a structured, professional way, may it be face to face, online, or through the phone.
• Listening to customer briefings and presenting products appropriately to make a sale.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and / or via telephone calls, emails.
• Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business opportunities.
• Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
• Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential clients.
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement according to company policy in order to close sales deals.
• Gathering market and customer information and store them on the CRM.
• Representing company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
• Recording accurate sales and order information on the CRM.
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements and provide them with the right event supplies and solution.
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
• Feeding future buying trends back to employers.
• Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
• Meeting monthly targets.
• Attend and participate in training programs provided by the company.
• A UAE resident for at least 2 years
• Must have a Driver’s License
• Event Management, Hospitality, Marketing, Rentals, or Audio/Visual experience is a plus.
• Team Player
• Winning attitude
• Eagerness to learn new things.
• Fluency in English is a must.
Priyanka Middle East LLC
Tender Manager Dubai
Proficiency in Overseas Business Development by identifying new business opportunities.
Responsible for handling International tenders and managing the processes. Commercial & Technical Understanding negotiation, Preparation, submission of techno commercial Bid.
Network with other business organizations highlighting PME’s services and scope of works
Actively and successfully manage the sales processes from initiating contact, negotiation, logistics, close, handover to the revenue/ accounts dept.
Exposure of Middle East market is must. Should have travelled extensively.
Client Presentation Liaoning with clients/consultants
Strategize implementation of Performance Management System of development at clients end with respect to Bids submitted and facilitating etc.
Proven Track record of the projects handled and the value addition to the company.
Represent PME at industry events and tradeshows and willing to travel
Attend workshop; trade shows and seminars to keep up-to-date on changes and trends in the industry and able to multitask and meet timelines
Good proposal drafting and presentation skills. Daily/ Weekly and Monthly reporting of business development