Area Manager Dubai
Qualification • BS or MS Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Environmental or Process Engineering
• at least 3 – 7 years’ experience in water & waste water treatment systems and/or equipment for water & wastewater systems, at least 2 years experience in sales and marketing activities
• Ability and willingness to travel within GCC/MENA region
Skills • Working experience with international companies
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• Good knowledge of contract terms and Letter of Credits
• Experience in the preparation of technical and commercial proposals for single products and complex solutions for municipal/industrial wastewater treatment
• Knowledge with common standards within GCC area (ADSSC, ARAMCO, ASHGAL…)
• Consolidated knowledge within municipal and industrial wastewater treatment required
• Fluent in English and Arabic (writing & speaking)
• UAE driving license
Job Responsibility • Detailed technical and commercial preparation of solutions for wastewater treatment
• Technical/commercial clarification and follow up of proposals
• Customer relationship (authorities, contractors and consultants)
• Contracts Review
• Support of Project Management and Service Team
• Collaboration with the local interfaces as well as the headquarter in Germany
• Forecast and achieve sales target with specified gross margin contribution over and above plan with the assigned region / area / country
• Develop the assigned region / area / country
• Follow up quotations with technical support, commercial negotiations and persuade / convince customer to place the order
• Prepare follow up reports and maintain database
• Forecast and report regularly on sales figures
• Prepare reports / market updates / customer visits and suggest / develop strategies to increase sales targets
• Ensure profitability and growth of the concerned Business in terms of cost control, resource utilization and meeting the target
• Prepare and send quotations on time and verify correctness of orders
Assistant GM Dubai
Job description: General Assistant Manager.
For our new founding of an investment consultant and projects management company, free zone Al Fujira, UAE. With managerial office in Dubai.
We are seeking the creative experienced Assistant manager, working closer to CEO, independent person Who own a secretarial organizing culture, experiences to develop the day to day levels of building the company business map and structure the international business group dynamic.
Our investment fields are innovative around smart building systems, smart cities, health therapy integrated sciences for medium and heavy projects, focusing Hotels and Nature health care centers.
Candidate shall have minimal 5 year experience and mastering the English and Arabic or French Languages.
Business Development Manager Dubai
leading Event company is looking for a Female Business Development Manager Arabic or European to support the sales generation and business growth of the company.
This is a great opportuity to join an esteemed company working in one of the fastest growing segments of the market.
The right candidate must:
• Be Target-driven and client-oriented.
• Female Arabic or European.
• Have Outstanding communication skills.
• Have experience in sales for at least 4 years in the Marketing and Event industry.
• Have leadership skills.
• UAE driving license required.
• UAE experience required., salary negotiable
Equipment leasing manager Dubai
- Experience building and maintaining effective relationships with customers and internal partners
- Sales experience including the ability to negotiate and influence
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of credit issues including technical ability to analyze and interpret financial statements
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of lease pricing, negotiation, and closing transactions
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Oil n gas working experience is prefered
Territory Sales Manager Dubai'
A UAE Leading Information Technology firm (based on Microsoft solutions) , is looking to recruit a Territory Sales Manager to manage the sales organization and drive the direct sale of its products and Professional Services.
The main responsibility will be:
• To meet company sales target objectives by recruiting the needed sales team and establishing their sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas;
• To maintain sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• To collaborate with different organizations in the company including Presales, PMO and Delivery Teams to project expected sales funnel and achieve the right profit margins for delivered solutions.
• To be a solution seller with expertise in selling enterprise solutions and not just account management, this requires a good understanding of enterprise applications, operating systems and programming languages and previous experience either in Business Analysis, Presales or in Microsoft Product knowledge.
Business analyst Dubai
Business Analyst : Arabic Speaking
The position supports the goal within Business Process Improvement (BPI) to leverage the End-to-End Business Process Framework to define, optimize and maintain business processes. Exciting opportunity for Business Analyst with 7 years’ exp in business analysis & 4 years of exp in business process management.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Experience of the following toolset: ARIS, VISIO, Axure, Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of process design & BPM tools (Visio, Mega and ARIS), Performance management tools.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
ïƒ˜ Industrial Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science.
ïƒ˜ Lean Management or Six Sigma certificate preferred.
ïƒ˜ Certified Process Professional (CPP) preferred.
A Cleaning company is looking for Manager with experience.
Must have at least 2 years relevant experience, school experience is preferred.
1. Ensure cleaning staff carry out their duties to the required standards through a monitoring program
2. Monitor and complete accurate registration of attendances and the rescheduling of cleaning staff to cover absences
3. Any other duties commensurate with the post.
Cleaning Supervisor with experience.
- Must have at least 2 years relevant experience, school experience is preferred.
- To maintain a flexible daily cleaning schedule of all internal and external areas.
Ensure that identified key areas receive priority in the schedule
Check on a daily basis that all areas are cleaned to a satisfactory standard and daily cleaning logs are completed for each work section.
Undertake any additional cleaning duties as directed, by the Manager.
Business Continuity Management Abu Dhabi
Business Continuity Management (BCM) Consultant for a government project in Abu Dhabi UAE, having good knowledge of ISO 22301/ BS25999 standards. Applicants must have done 2 or more successful implementations of ISO 22301/BS25999 and must have excellent communication skills of Arabic and English. This position offers permanent or temporary employment, with attractive salary package.
Fluency in Arabic and English (excellent written and spoken communication skills)Knowledgeable in ISO 22301/BS25999 standards.
Arabic and Non Arabic should apply. Entry level are also encourage to apply.
Interested applicants, please send your CV on email provided with a subject \"BCM Consultant\". Kindly make sure to mention your salary requirement, current location, and your availability.