Red Events Pro
Operations Manager Dubai
One of the leading Event company in UAE is currently seeking for a person with minimum of 6 years of event management experience. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills to be able to manage numerous events at once. A strong detailed oriented self-starter with creativity and problem solving skills will thrive in this position. The OPERATIONS MANAGER will be responsible for the operational logistics of events from conception through to completion and reports to the company’s Managing Director.
*Has at least 6 years event management experience
*Passion for event management.
*Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
*Highly self-motivated and confident in making sound business decisions and outline “next steps”.
*Successful with outlining, managing and performing in multi-tasking environment.
*Experience with tight deadlines for managing projects.
*Creative problem solving.
*Team-oriented with a healthy and positive attitude.
*Has excellent presentation, oral, and written communication skills
*Ability to build strong relationships with outside partners.
*Demonstrated sound organizational and coordination skills.
*Has proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to details.
*Must have valid UAE Drivers license.
Business Development executive Dubai
we are into window covering solutions,supply and installation .
Required energetic and passionate sales executive who can meet monthly target .Must be ready to join immedetly .Candidate must possess valid uae driving lisence .
Dubai Holiday Residence
Assistant ,Manager Dubai
Manager to ensure smooth operation of Vacation Homes Rental Company.
Fluent in English (Arabic would be an advantage)
Previous experience in Vacation Home Rentals + Property Management
Experience in managing Reservations, Housekeeping, landlords & properties
Preference for candidates with experience and online marketing sites preferred.
UAE Driver’s License
Business Development Manager Dubai
Business Development Manager Vega Star (HK) Ltd is looking for a Certified Diamonds Business Development Manager An experienced and passionate Sales Manager for GIA Diamonds and Jewellery Sales is required for the position, to be based in Hong Kong to expand our Hong Kong operations. This is a rare opportunity that brings excellent progression and career development with an attractive salary and an excellent working environment. This company has an excellent collection of diamond products and showcase wonderful, edgy jewellery and designer jewellery. From the packaging to the service, everything associated with this company is luxurious and desirable! This is a challenging yet rewarding role, in which you will be ensuring Targets are exceeded. Standards are achieved through customer service and merchandising. Financial budgets are adhered to. Networking events are successful and profitable Operations and planning are impeccable Efficient management and development Excellent relationships are maintained with staff Extensively involve in the marketing of the diamonds and jewellery. Drive overall corporate marketing communications; products, public and media relations, as well as branding initiatives to enable Corporate success based on application focus and revenue/margin growth goals. Ensure that the Company brand is well known in all markets. In due course, the role may require to recruit, train, appraise, supervise, support, develop, promote and guide qualified sales and marketing
Operations Manager Dubai
AL TAWFEEQ FOR DEVELOPMENT AND INVESTMENT LLC
Job description: Mall Operations Manager
(Preferably bilingual English / Arabic).
Mall Operations Experience not less than (5) five years is essential, otherwise will disregard applications not fulfilling this requirement.
The incumbent will be involved in setting the strategy for the full retail portfolio, including tenant relations, leasing, marketing and facilities management. Will be working closely with the general management and the board. Will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the mall management including but not limited to leasing and tenant relations, business planning and financial management, facilities and operational management and control of all maintenance, inspection and safety functions.
• Develop a structured business plan for the mall covering all key components of mall operations.
• Develop leasing plans to identify new clients and negotiate with prospective tenants to maximize income in line with the business plan.
• Ensure proper tenant mix and zoning within the mall in line with business strategy and market demand and to achieve desired footfall.
• Negotiation of leases both new and renewals across all categories including: Anchors, line units, F&B Retail, leisure and others.
• Develop and maintain a long term beneficial relationship with all the tenants and Retail Groups to ensure continued and future business.
• To prepare, review and adjust financial budgets, systems and processes and monitor performance against budget.
• To ensure smooth and positive relationship with the tenants, suppliers and contractors.
• Develop and implement approved procedures and systems across all mall functions to ensure smooth co-ordination / co-operation among various internal departments to facilitate business needs and deliver positive customer and tenant experiences.
• Prepare plans and schedules for regular and periodic maintenance in conjunction with relevant facilities management and service providers, and follow up on quality and execution.
• Preparation and development of marketing and annual event plans/calendar.
• Follow up on the collection of monies owed from tenants and implementation of contractual terms.
• Resolves complaints and demands of tenants and work to remove the causes of the complaint and respond to their requests within the legal and contractual obligations.
• Follow legal procedures with respect to mall operations and tenant interactions.
• Develop and upkeep the corporate mall identity - ensure adherences to corporate brand guidelines.
• Take steps to improve customer services inside the mall.
• Performs other tasks as assigned.
• Minimum 5 five years of mall management experience, preferably in the Dubai, UAE or GCC region including mall launching and mall development.
• Mixed use development experience.
• Experience with luxury segment of the market.
• Sound working knowledge of computer software applications
• Graduate with minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Retail management, Real Estate.
• Extensive knowledge of shopping and event.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
• Strong business acumen and good technical knowledge of Commercial Facilities
• Good understanding of mall management
• Strong mall specific financial acumen
• Good understanding of tenant mix and zoning
• Good understanding of mall operations and associated policies and procedures
• Good understanding of mall marketing, advertisement and promotion
• Knowledge of managing leasing contracts and negotiation, exposure to tender management
• Understanding and experience in managing Service Level Agreements (i.e. cleaning, security, facilities management,… etc.)
• Strong negotiations and sales skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Leadership and decision making qualities are essential
• Possess good English skills (both written and spoken) ability to speak Arabic an advantage
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• A good team player with strong analytical skills
• Able to be trusted with confidential and sensitive company informationOper
Business Development Manager Dubai
Business Development Manager JOB DESCRIPTION: . Should be fluent in English. Any knowledge of local language will be preferred but not essential 2. Should have the experience and track record of developing business opportunities in the region in infrastructure sector, preferably in EPC business of water sector. 3. Contact with the government authorities and consultants in the region is necessary. 4. Understanding of contractual terms for such business is essential. Desired Candidate Profile 1. Good communication skills 2. Exposure in dealing with government Liaison / local officials Keyword: sales , business development , corporate sales Other Benefits: Best in the industry, Based on experience – Not a constraint for the right candidate Education: Basic - Any Graduation, PG - MBA/PG Diploma in Business Mgmt Nationality: Any Nationality Industry Type:Power / Energy Functional Area:Sales / Business Development
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager / Sales Executive / Account Manager - IT Industry
Job Location: UAE
City: Abu Dhabi
Job Role: Sales
Company Industry: Education, Training and Library
• Overcomes technical and business objections of prospective customers.
• Capability to learn new technologies and understanding new trends
• Meeting sales targets on a month-on-month basis.
• Provides pre and post training services to customers.
• Emphasizes salable features, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares sales orders for orders obtained and obtain the 'Purchase Order' from the client.
• Builds and maintains customer's relationships, expects that key clients must be visited or visit the center minimum once every quarter.
• Ability to work in team with self-motivation capability.
• A minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar sales role is an add on.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Should have knowledge of Database software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
• Must be Graduate, Experience in Sales
Contract Manager Abu Dhabi
The Company an international facilities, maintenance and cleaning contractor with a large presence in Dubai and Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates. The company has an excellent reputation for providing high quality services to international clients and employs over 1600 staff of all differing nationalities.
The company has recently been awarded a new contract with the government of Abu Dhabi to provide cleaning and maintenance services at a number of schools in the Emirate. As a result, we urgently need to recruit competent and experienced managers.