General Operations Manager Dubai
Location: Dubai, WAType: Full Time Min. Experience: Mid Level
The day to day operations is the backbone of petterr.com. As the senior most manager of our team, you will develop relationships with customers and treat them as friends and part of our community, because we are all passionate about the same thing.
You give pet parents and sitters a great experience that inspires them to tell their friends about Petterr. You never settle for good enough and always go above and beyond for a customer. You take the initiative to improve yourself and Petterr. You see your team as a family, not just your coworkers. You can get a little weird and laugh at yourself. You bring your unique experiences and passions to your job everyday.
Petterr is looking for a self starter with a good business acumen to be the newest addition to our operations team. Our support style is fun, genuine, and frankly, a little weird.
As a General Business Manager, you will:
Create an exceptional, personal service experience for customers
Build on-going relationships with customers, providing superior customer support
Follow appropriate procedures for common and urgent customer problems
Focus on customer retention and improving overall customer satisfaction
Demonstrate outstanding attention to detail, ownership, and follow-through
Have a willingness to work weekends and be comfortable with a flexible schedule
Business Continuity Management Abu Dhabi
Business Continuity Management (BCM) Consultant for a government project in Abu Dhabi UAE, having good knowledge of ISO 22301/ BS25999 standards. Applicants must have done 2 or more successful implementations of ISO 22301/BS25999 and must have excellent communication skills of Arabic and English. This position offers permanent or temporary employment, with attractive salary package.
Fluency in Arabic and English (excellent written and spoken communication skills)Knowledgeable in ISO 22301/BS25999 standards.
Arabic and Non Arabic should apply. Entry level are also encourage to apply.
Interested applicants, please send your CV on email provided with a subject \"BCM Consultant\". Kindly make sure to mention your salary requirement, current location, and your availability.
Business Setup Consultant Dubai
We are a company based in Jumeirah Lakes Towers who require an experienced Business Setup Consultant to start immediately.
The position involves the following:
Providing a complete business setup service to clients who want to set up companies whether
offshore, onshore or in any Free Zone.
Knowledge of government regulations as you will need to provide advice based on current
Marketing of company services through telephone calls, email, online advertising,
setting up appointments and attending business events.
Prepare and arrange all documents required for business setup and visa transactions.
Candidates will need:
Excellent written and spoken English.
Must have at least 1 to 2 years experience in company formation (LLC/ Free Zone/ offshore).
Outgoing and friendly personality.
Senior Manager Trade Dubai
Manage the entire MT chains , national and large regional – business & relationship
Ensure sales delivery from chains with optimum utilization of resources
Develop and implement JBP’s future ready plans in the fresh foods segment
Design promotions , activations and ensure execution and post analysis
Work on future ready projects on category management and develop a POC
Engage in TTP relationship building exercise with fixed calendar
- Establish connect between sales & marketing for all activities
- Planning / Hand holding the Team Energizer Contest / Activations and effectively managing the execution like communication, achievements and gratification
- Heading the design & development of channel operational efficiency projects and ensuring timely roll out and execution
- Sales capability, sales intelligence & solution mix development
-Evaluation - Region wise, Store wise Target Setting of Stores- Monthly Promo / Spends management (Region wise)
- Visibility Audit and payout - Special drives on Stores with Negative growth-
Special Drives, Activation,- Salesmen Capability
-Managing Merchandising Operations
- Merchandising Development, efficiency, data analytics
Equipment leasing manager Dubai
- Experience building and maintaining effective relationships with customers and internal partners
- Sales experience including the ability to negotiate and influence
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of credit issues including technical ability to analyze and interpret financial statements
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of lease pricing, negotiation, and closing transactions
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Oil n gas working experience is prefered
Territory Manager Dubai
TERRITORY MANAGER (Tunis, Algeria , Morocco) .
Experience :at least 7 years experience in field of FMCG, preferred toothpastes , contact lenses , condoms products and dermatologists in mentioned countries .
- Excellent relation with kol in both sectors ( pharmaceutical, modern trades ) in mentioned countries - Strong communication skills .
- Analytical based on exercises with understanding the market very well .
- Sales and marketing experience is a must in mentioned countries .
- Ability to travel a lot .
- Excellent Arabic , French , English speaking .
- Proven track record of increasing sales of mentioned categories .
- Experience of products regarding in mentioned countries.
Location : Based in UAE .
Job Type: Full-time
Frances manager Dubai
A well established food service company operating Quick Service and Casual Dining restaurants is looking to recruit an experienced Franchise Manager based in Dubai with significant travel across the GCC and internationally.
Operating food service brands in a number of countries with a unique range of multi-cuisine restaurant concepts within the Middle East and India, our vision is to grow our portfolio via the Franchise platform.
Therefore, we are looking for a Franchise Manager to support our planned growth in 2018. The successful candidate will hold a minimum of 5 years experience within the franchising industry and have the ability to develop franchising opportunities and offer continuous motivational and operational support whilst ensuring the overall success of each franchisor and franchisee.
The role requires a self starter who has exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and schedule multiple responsibilities.
If you feel that this role is your new challenge for 2018 please forward your CV with a covering note highlighting why you could be our new Franchise Manager