Operations manager Dubai
Country: United Arab Emirates
Job description: We are looking for someone who does not back down from a challenge and always seeks new opportunities.
- Can see the Big-Picture Perspective, someone who is a critical thinker and can analyze situations and make decisions in the companies best interest.
- Can oversee, create and administer budgets and company finances.
- Can manage partner relations and build new relationships.
- Can succeed in developing and growing sales revenue and profits for the company.
- Grow the teams by actively recruiting, nurturing, coaching and supporting new team members as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Fluent in English, additional languages are a plus.
- 4 + years experience in operations management, preferably in the travel space (incoming operator experience is a plus).
- Bachelor degree.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Strong initiative, proactive and independent thinker.
- Is a self starter that can work and lead independently.
Why work with us?
- We have a dynamic international team.
- Travel opportunity.
- Flexible schedule.
- Great downtown office.
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager / Sales Executive / Account Manager - IT Industry
Job Location: UAE
City: Abu Dhabi
Job Role: Sales
Company Industry: Education, Training and Library
• Overcomes technical and business objections of prospective customers.
• Capability to learn new technologies and understanding new trends
• Meeting sales targets on a month-on-month basis.
• Provides pre and post training services to customers.
• Emphasizes salable features, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares sales orders for orders obtained and obtain the 'Purchase Order' from the client.
• Builds and maintains customer's relationships, expects that key clients must be visited or visit the center minimum once every quarter.
• Ability to work in team with self-motivation capability.
• A minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar sales role is an add on.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Should have knowledge of Database software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
• Must be Graduate, Experience in Sales
Thinkpeople Solutions Pvt Ltd
Business Development Manager Dubai
To manage Business Development & Marketing of the company\'s products & services within a defined geographic area, province or country. To generate leads & look for prospective clients and customers in the market.
1.To develop a business plan and sales strategy for the existing and prospect market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
2.To identify leads through various sources such as newspaper, email enquiries, contacts, consultant references, resource of information, web based project reporters etc
3.To specify/register/prequalify the company in targeted sectors /industries with major clients and consultants. Also, to focus on brand expansion and venturing into new sectors by identifying potential client base across UAE.
4.To collate technical & commercial solutions for complex sales opportunities in the field of Structural Steel.
5.Prepare action plans by individuals as well as by the team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
6.To liaison with contract team, presales design team, project execution team to compile suitable technical & commercial offers and doing the pricing keeping in mind the margin and cost analysis with a positive strike rate.
7.To implement effective negotiation strategies to suppliers & customers to expedite contract tendering/awarding.
8.To attend customer/client meetings as and when required and to ensure smooth operational flow of all the deliverables to the customers/clients thereby ensuring effective contract performance and Customer satisfaction.
9.To ensure an effective pricing strategies throughout the contract process & ensuring that all solutions and pricing are registered.
10.Provide timely accurate, competitive pricing, on all completed prospects applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
11.To demonstrate high level of customer satisfaction by continuously being in touch with the clients and the customers
12.Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and to ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Manager/Manager –International Sales /Export Sales-Africa &Middle East
Base Location: DUBAI
Prior Experience: Mandatory Minimum 3 yrs prior working Experience in Solar or Inverter / Battery industry in Africa & Middle East
ï‚§ Spearhead Company’s foray in International markets of Dubai and Africa.
ï‚§ Responsible for generating sales from a wide solar product range of Solar Modules, Solar Lanterns / Home Systems / Street Lights, Charge Controllers, Solar Pumps etc.
ï‚§ Marketing and Brand Awareness of Solar products in International market.
Salary:- upto 15 Lakh+ Accommodation.
Business Development Manager Dubai
Business Development Executive/ Manager – Dubai Location Background An Arabic candidate with around 3-4 years of front end business development experience preferably for a financial services company like consulting/ investment banking, research, KPO, etc. Qualifications MBA (Marketing/ Finance)/ Post-graduate (preferably Commerce) Key Responsibilities Participate proactively and collaboratively in all business development activities to support the Business Head in achieving defined business development objectives of building an order book Identification of prospective clients, initiating dialogue and visiting them/ arranging a meeting with senior to generate interest for various service offering Understanding in detail and presenting service offerings to prospects and clients Preparation and submission of various business development material like credentials, proposals (presentation and tenders) in coordination with execution team in India Manage client relationship and growing the same Liaison with execution team in India to seek any assistance required in achieving above. And also assist execution team in India with any data/ information requirements from the ground and any translation requirements. Updates to the databases, reports submission, and proactive follow-ups to business development Required Attributes Fluent bilingual (Arabic and English) capabilities – both oral and written Established client relationships in focus economies especially UAE (and desirably any other GCC locations) Go getter for the business while understanding on all associated soft aspects for business development Good communication skills (both oral and written) and presentability
Operational Manager – Inward and Outward Remittances & Compliance – Payment System
Vacancy in Dubai
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
• Cash Flow Management, Outlet Cash Control, Payment Processing, Accounting up to Finalization, Budgeting, Business Plan, WPS, FOREX position
• A challenging opportunity for a self-motivated individual to lead, motivate and manage a department, within the Service Delivery UAE unit which process clean, unconditional Payment instructions in the most cost-effective and efficient manner.
• The Payments department provides the highest quality of support, not only in terms of accuracy and timeliness but of service delivery so as to meet the varying demands of the corporate customers.
Impact on the Business
•Establish a low cost, efficient production base.
•Operational Losses - Escalate any potential or actual operational losses to the Manager NSC Payments immediately.
•Cost Savings - Operation losses on account of processing errors should be reduced to minimum. Ensure error free processing of customer requests and appropriate controls are in place for all processes thereby reducing the losses.
•Identify the risks associated with the process and lead initiatives to mitigate them.
Leadership & Teamwork
•Change a reactive/work to instruction culture to a pro active/innovation driven one.
•Create an environment that allows line managers to have accountability and responsibility for the sections.
•Develop a professional, disciplined approach
•To cope with the demands of this high profile role, a minimum of at least five(5) years relevant experience which will have provided a detailed knowledge of Payments processing, is a pre requisite. The following characteristics must also be evident: initiative, leadership, efficiency of decision making, appropriate risk taking
•Through the effective exhibition of:
- Good communications skills (oral, written, presentation)
- A technical awareness of the payments’ products and services
- High energy and stress tolerance
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Previous management, with proven success, of an operational site or department.
Business development manager Dubai
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
We are currently looking for Business Development Executive for our UAE operations with the following skill set:
Roles and Responsibilities:
Conduct research to identify new and prospective customers and their needs;
Arrange business meetings with prospective clients;
Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives;
Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc;
Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers;
Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
Experience & Skill Set required:
2+ years of relevant experience in Sales and Account Management in UAE with proven sales track record
Extensive understanding of local market for increasing sales irrespective of small, medium and large accounts
Candidate having IT solution sales experience in dealing with major accounts (both public and private) in UAE would be an added advantage
Prior experience in Staffing Service / Professional Service industry would be an added advantage
Developing business requirement through Contacts, emails, Cold Calling & References
Responsible for identification of prospective clients, new growth opportunities, generating new leads and converting them to revenue
Candidate must be able to work under pressure and efficiently within time constraints
Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills along with planning and time management skills
Minimum Qualification: BBA/ B. Com or Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Science /Computer Applications
Advance Skills with various computer applications including Microsoft Office Suites and any CRM software
Other Key Attributes:
Right Search Resourcing
Chief Executive Officer Dubai
Healthcare Industry One of the well reputed medical center in Abu dhabi is urgently looking for a CEO with exposure in healthcare industry in UAE. Candidate must have Minimum of 22 years experience. Senior level candidate from hospital / medical industry may apply immediately. Attractive salary is offered to right incumbent.