Territory Sales Manager Dubai'
A UAE Leading Information Technology firm (based on Microsoft solutions) , is looking to recruit a Territory Sales Manager to manage the sales organization and drive the direct sale of its products and Professional Services.
The main responsibility will be:
• To meet company sales target objectives by recruiting the needed sales team and establishing their sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas;
• To maintain sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• To collaborate with different organizations in the company including Presales, PMO and Delivery Teams to project expected sales funnel and achieve the right profit margins for delivered solutions.
• To be a solution seller with expertise in selling enterprise solutions and not just account management, this requires a good understanding of enterprise applications, operating systems and programming languages and previous experience either in Business Analysis, Presales or in Microsoft Product knowledge.
B & V Group
Assistant Manager Sharjah
Minimum qualification Degree
Required Male/Indian Assistant Manager with more than 5 years experience in glass and aluminium field in UAE
Must have experience in sales
Must have leaded a sales team
Thinkpeople Solutions Pvt Ltd
Business Development Manager Dubai
To manage Business Development & Marketing of the company\'s products & services within a defined geographic area, province or country. To generate leads & look for prospective clients and customers in the market.
1.To develop a business plan and sales strategy for the existing and prospect market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
2.To identify leads through various sources such as newspaper, email enquiries, contacts, consultant references, resource of information, web based project reporters etc
3.To specify/register/prequalify the company in targeted sectors /industries with major clients and consultants. Also, to focus on brand expansion and venturing into new sectors by identifying potential client base across UAE.
4.To collate technical & commercial solutions for complex sales opportunities in the field of Structural Steel.
5.Prepare action plans by individuals as well as by the team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
6.To liaison with contract team, presales design team, project execution team to compile suitable technical & commercial offers and doing the pricing keeping in mind the margin and cost analysis with a positive strike rate.
7.To implement effective negotiation strategies to suppliers & customers to expedite contract tendering/awarding.
8.To attend customer/client meetings as and when required and to ensure smooth operational flow of all the deliverables to the customers/clients thereby ensuring effective contract performance and Customer satisfaction.
9.To ensure an effective pricing strategies throughout the contract process & ensuring that all solutions and pricing are registered.
10.Provide timely accurate, competitive pricing, on all completed prospects applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
11.To demonstrate high level of customer satisfaction by continuously being in touch with the clients and the customers
12.Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and to ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Equipment leasing manager Dubai
- Experience building and maintaining effective relationships with customers and internal partners
- Sales experience including the ability to negotiate and influence
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of credit issues including technical ability to analyze and interpret financial statements
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of lease pricing, negotiation, and closing transactions
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Oil n gas working experience is prefered
Business Development executive Dubai
we are into window covering solutions,supply and installation .
Required energetic and passionate sales executive who can meet monthly target .Must be ready to join immedetly .Candidate must possess valid uae driving lisence .
Priyanka Middle East FZ-LLC
Product Manager Dubai
Should have experience of sourcing and procurement of product as the tender specifications from local and international markets.
- Knowledge of tender is must.
- Should flexible to visit markets on regular basis for sourcing and procurement.
- Excellent vendor management and client handling required.
- Should be able to do all the administrative task.
- Should be able to do banking related work and petty cash book management.
- Excellent communication skills required in English.
- High IQ and presentation skills.