Region Business Development Manager Dubai
Overall responsibility for business development to increase sales and market share across the MENA region for a successful small global business in the perfumes and fragrances industry
Responsible for marketing
Preparation of sales presentations and proposals
Essential Skills & Experience Required
Ability to work on your own initiative
Previous sales or business development experience in perfumes and fragrances
Able to develop business strategies, plans and activities
Diploma or Degree educated
Must have valid UAE Driving license
Fluency in business English and Arabic is essential
Business development manager Dubai
Description – Business Development Manager
We require Business Development Managers with minimum 1 years of experience in business management.
Our Company Profile:
CoderKube Technologies is one of the Fastest growing IT Services Company which provide outsourcing services in Web and Mobile development. CoderKube Technologies has also ventured into Product development and has a very solid portfolio of WordPress themes. CoderKube Technologies is in TOP 3 on one of the largest B2B portal in IT Development and has a very good reputation with clients. CoderKube Technologies have 1200+ clients worldwide, predominantly based out of UK/USA/Gulf.
Business Development Executive Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
• Building business relationships with current and potential clients
• Developing customized targeted sales strategies
• Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
• Coordinating business generation activities
• Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
• Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
• Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
• Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
• Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
• Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
• Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
Business Development Executive Requirements and Qualifications
• Experience with lead generation and prospect management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
• Persuasive and goal-oriented
• Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
• Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to demonstrate patience and enthusiasm while communicating with potential clients
• Able to professionally and confidently communicate with clients
• Able to work accurately under stress and pressure to meet competing deadlines
• Excellent analytical and time-management skills
• Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude.
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
• Knowledge & Skill of IT
• Total: 1-5 Years in same industry
• Relevant: Minimum 1 Years of rich experience Business Development Manager
Required education: Bachelor’s degree.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Min 15000 AED per Month (as per skill & experience)
Reporting to the Management Accounting Manager, you will work in a team responsible for the preparation of budgets, forecasts, management reports and financial analysis. You will liaise with key operational stakeholders and assist in preparing detailed financial performance analysis on the operations of the business to assist in decision-making, Additionally, you will provide assistance and support with budgeting, reporting, problem solving and analysis.
Areeka Event Rentals
Relationship Manager Dubai
We are an Event Rentals Company specializing in decor supplies. We work mainly in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, serving more than 1000 clients regionally. We are looking to add a new team member to our family as our business is growing. The sales job offers a good monthly salary and a very attractive commission scheme. The right candidate will have to perform the following tasks:
• Relationship building.
• Researching the market for products, clients and new opportunities.
• Presenting the product or service in a structured, professional way, may it be face to face, online, or through the phone.
• Listening to customer briefings and presenting products appropriately to make a sale.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and / or via telephone calls, emails.
• Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business opportunities.
• Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
• Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential clients.
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement according to company policy in order to close sales deals.
• Gathering market and customer information and store them on the CRM.
• Representing company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
• Recording accurate sales and order information on the CRM.
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements and provide them with the right event supplies and solution.
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
• Feeding future buying trends back to employers.
• Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
• Meeting monthly targets.
• Attend and participate in training programs provided by the company.
• A UAE resident for at least 2 years
• Must have a Driver’s License
• Event Management, Hospitality, Marketing, Rentals, or Audio/Visual experience is a plus.
• Team Player
• Winning attitude
• Eagerness to learn new things.
• Fluency in English is a must.
. QHSE consultant Dubai
Command on QMS. EMS & OHSAS, based in UAE. Minimum Education bachelor/Master, Must have driving license. NEBOSH/IOSH add advantage.
Minimum Experience: 1 to 3 years.
Business Development Managers - Engineering
A person with with very good connections and contacts in the Dubai Market especially in the construction line. As we are dealing in drafting and Design works in BIM.
Right candidate will be responsible for bringing in any or all jobs related to drafting, BIM Revit related works, Design related jobs from consultants and contractors. Candidates will be having yearly targets which they will have to achieve. Right candidates will be provided with best commission structure in the UAE.
This will a very good opportunity for anyone in similar lines to built a wonderful career along with making a handsome package.
Business Development executive Dubai
we are into window covering solutions,supply and installation .
Required energetic and passionate sales executive who can meet monthly target .Must be ready to join immedetly .Candidate must possess valid uae driving lisence .