Planning Manager Dubai
Raw Material Planning Manager
Ensure consistent understanding and use of SAP planning tools and information.
ïƒ˜ Problem solve with Planners, Customer Service, Operations, and others in Procurement.
ïƒ˜ Define and support the management of optimum raw material & packaging inventory levels .
ïƒ˜ Ensure that pending supply / demand imbalances are proactively communicated across the organization, as appropriate.
5yrs in Material Planning Management
Job type: Full time.
. QHSE consultant Dubai
Command on QMS. EMS & OHSAS, based in UAE. Minimum Education bachelor/Master, Must have driving license. NEBOSH/IOSH add advantage.
Minimum Experience: 1 to 3 years.
Business Development Managers - Engineering
A person with with very good connections and contacts in the Dubai Market especially in the construction line. As we are dealing in drafting and Design works in BIM.
Right candidate will be responsible for bringing in any or all jobs related to drafting, BIM Revit related works, Design related jobs from consultants and contractors. Candidates will be having yearly targets which they will have to achieve. Right candidates will be provided with best commission structure in the UAE.
This will a very good opportunity for anyone in similar lines to built a wonderful career along with making a handsome package.
Business Dvelopment Manager Dubai
Job description: One of the top fmcg company in UAE is looking for
¤Business development executives
¤Delivery drivers (manual license)
With attractive salary package plus incentives.
Kindy forward your resume
Equipment leasing manager Dubai
- Experience building and maintaining effective relationships with customers and internal partners
- Sales experience including the ability to negotiate and influence
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of credit issues including technical ability to analyze and interpret financial statements
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of lease pricing, negotiation, and closing transactions
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Oil n gas working experience is prefered
Area Manager Dubai
Designation : Area Manager - Female
Location : Dubai / Abu Dhabi
UAE Experience is a must -
Retail experience preferably , 2 years working as Area Manager (Retail / Fashion) is a must
Food & Beverage industry candidates will also do
FEMALE Candidates Preferred
Job Description :
• Interprets data, writes reports, and makes actionable recommendations
• Sets plans to reach monthly and yearly targets
• Monitors products Mix turn-over, and increases retail volume in this territory
• Provides all support required for branch managers and sales team to meet the targets
• Standardize procedures in all showrooms he handles
• Coordinates with internal staff for better service and delivery
• Provides sales training for his team when needed
• Schedules routine Visits to the branches he is responsible for
• maximizes his time in the showrooms
• Controls stocks and other assets in branches he is responsible for
• Always be aware of the environment changes: competitors, new releases, product introduction, etc
• Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all employees
• Contributes to the enhancement of ALJaber Optical image by suggesting new ideas and performing ideally
. Goes the Extra Mile to ensure Customer Satisfaction and loyalty
. Holds responsibility of the human and physical assets of the company
• Leads the sales team through focused planning and communication through the successful execution other sales cycle
• Travels throughout assigned territory and beyond, as required
Skills & Experience
• Retail experience in UAE in a similar position is essential or somebody who is in Food And Beverage will also go besides Retail.
• Display energy, innovation, flexibility, creativity and an appetite for hard work
• Demonstrated proficiency in managing group of people at multiple level
• Display effective interpersonal skills sufficient to build positive, productive, and effective professional working relationships
• Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills especially in the ability to present concepts and articulate business value.
• Display a sense of integrity and respect for others
• Be leader and motivating
• Kindly advise back if you have suitable candidates to start scheduling them.
Operations Manager Dubai
Black & Grey HR is working with a leading IT turnkey solutions provider offering a wide range of services from design, supply, installation, commissioning, maintenance and operations of all systems and equipment in different specialized activity sectors with 8 offices and more than 1000 employees working across the Middle East.
Our client is looking to grow aggressively in the Saudi market by leveraging on partnerships with leading global brands. As part of this new, high-growth journey, they are seeking multi-faceted, talented individuals to join their team in the following positions :
UPS Distribution Operations Manager in Riyadh
Service Operations Manager in Riyadh
Service Sales Manager/s in Jeddah & Al Khobar
Data Center Sales Manager in Jeddah
The successful candidate should :
Have at least 8 years solid experience in KSA.
It is essential you are result orientated and speak fluent Arabic and English.
All candidates should be based in KSA, with transferable residence permits.
Have a valid Saudi driving license.
Age range – 28- 45 years
All CV's are treated with the utmost confidentiality and will not be forwarded without your prior permission. We require 7 working days to respond to your application; if you are not contacted by this time you have not been shortlisted for the position.
Events Manager Dubai
Our client is a Global exhibition & conference organizer. They are currently seeking for Marketing / Sales / Business Developer Managers to join one of their leading exhibition & event divisions.
- Must have sales & marketing experience in Exhibitions & Events
- Looking for a mid to senior level of candidate
- Must have at least 4-6 years of experience
- Attractive Compensation Plan