Production Manager Dubai
As a Production Manager, you will make sure goods and services are produced safely, cost-effectively, on time and meet the required quality standards.
The scope of the job depends on the nature of the production system. Many companies are involved in several types of production, adding to the complexity of the role, it is likely that you will be responsible for both human and material resources.
The job may also be referred to as Operations Manager, must have 3 – 5 years’ experience in same field.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
• You will oversee the production process, coordinating all production activities and operations.
• You will need to: plan and draw up a production schedule, decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate
• Select and make decisions about equipment use, take responsibility for its maintenance, modification and procurement
• Set the quality standards
• Strong background in ordering raw materials with most effective prices in all food production
• Ensure that the production will be cost effective by estimating costs, negotiating and agreeing budgets with both clients and managers
• Monitor the production process and adjust schedules as needed
• Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programmes
• Organise the repair of any damaged equipment
• Liaise with different departments, teams and companies, e.g. suppliers, managers, clients
Senior Manager Dubai
Senior Manager for Operations Department at Head Office
• Oversee day to day functioning of the Centralized Processing Unit (CPU), Central Clearing Unit and the Card Center operations. Ensure agreed SLA’s are met be by the respective department and branches of material nature are monitored.
• Ensure processes and procedures are up to date and are followed by departments in an efficient and effective manner, deviations if any are escalated and approval obtained as per procedures.
Areeka Event Rentals
Relationship Manager Dubai
We are an Event Rentals Company specializing in decor supplies. We work mainly in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, serving more than 1000 clients regionally. We are looking to add a new team member to our family as our business is growing. The sales job offers a good monthly salary and a very attractive commission scheme. The right candidate will have to perform the following tasks:
• Relationship building.
• Researching the market for products, clients and new opportunities.
• Presenting the product or service in a structured, professional way, may it be face to face, online, or through the phone.
• Listening to customer briefings and presenting products appropriately to make a sale.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and / or via telephone calls, emails.
• Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business opportunities.
• Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
• Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential clients.
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement according to company policy in order to close sales deals.
• Gathering market and customer information and store them on the CRM.
• Representing company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
• Recording accurate sales and order information on the CRM.
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements and provide them with the right event supplies and solution.
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
• Feeding future buying trends back to employers.
• Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
• Meeting monthly targets.
• Attend and participate in training programs provided by the company.
• A UAE resident for at least 2 years
• Must have a Driver’s License
• Event Management, Hospitality, Marketing, Rentals, or Audio/Visual experience is a plus.
• Team Player
• Winning attitude
• Eagerness to learn new things.
• Fluency in English is a must.
Events Manager Dubai
Dubai’s leading Modelling agency currently seeking a UAE experienced Events Manager. We require a candidate who has a minimum of 4 years experience in events industry especially doing fashion events. We are looking for an outgoing, self-motivated, person with excellent communication skills in Sales and client servicing. Experience in Dubai is a must.The position is offered full time with great growth prospects in the company.
Skill set required:
a) MS office - especially Excel
b) Excellent communication skill - verbal & written
c) Good telephone etiquette
d) Organization skill
e) Time management
f) Outgoing, confident and Good appearance
g) good math skills
h) Adobe Photoshop
NB: 1) Candidates having the freelancing background, please do not apply.
1) Able to create pitches and proposal
2) Find potential leads and follow up and generate enquiries
3)End to End execution of event
4) Managing team and crew
5)Archive the targets
Business Innovation Specialist Dubai
The Business Innovation Specialist is an all-rounder position that requires a high level of initiative and a self-starter attitude with an appetite for learning. The selected applicant will have the opportunity to experience a variety of knowledge and innovation tools and techniques and get exposed to different clients of the organization.
- Under general direction, engage with clients to apply innovative ideas towards the realization of data requirements for data and research plans.
- Extract data from various information systems and conduct statistical analysis through the application of the appropriate methods.
- Maintain responsibility for gathering requirements, designing and developing reports, and the deploying, administering, and maintaining reports within the context of translating research into practice.
- Performs basic and advanced quantitative or qualitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
- Assists in the design and structures of informal and formal presentations that are created with respect to a cross-discipline audience.
- Must be comfortable interfacing directly with clients
- Must be able to present aspects of innovative solutions to non-technical clients.
- Must maintain an innovative thought process by engaging in the latest developments within the market and exercise flexibility to meet project objectives
· Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, innovation, communications or any related discipline, Master’s degree is an advantage
Required Skills and Experience
Minimum working experience of 3 years in same or related field
Excellent communication skills in English & Arabic
Exceptional analytical ability to evaluate information and fluency in writing for the preparation of reports and journal article submission.
Creative and able to think out of the box
Must have an inquisitive nature, conceptualize and explore what-if scenarios when facilitating groups
Must be organized and have good interpersonal skills
Requires listening skills as well as presentation skills, and should be comfortable conducting interviews and discussions with clients and other stakeholders to collect information
Must have the ability to develop strong, successful business relationships with customers as well as internal teammates
Ability to manage time and resources effectively to achieve goals
Excellent computer skills, with proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Must be able to work well under pressure and have a high tolerance for stress.
Positive attitude, willing to take initiative and carry out tasks independently.
Business Development Manager Dubai
An accomplished, result driven, sales professional with a minimum of 3-6+ years experience in the Server &Storage.
An excellent track record of managing and nurturing channel relationships along with good business presentation, negotiation and closing skills, is a prerequisite.
Exposure to configuring and sizing Server and storage is preferred..
Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling
Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle.
Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations.
Provide Account Management to an existing territory.
Self motivated results driven, enthusiastic, and collaborative and team oriented, with a strong desire to develop new relationships and new businesses
Must be a self-starter
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager
We require Business Development Managers with minimum 1 years of experience in business management.
Our Company Profile:
CoderKube Technologies is one of the Fastest growing IT Services Company which provide outsourcing services in Web and Mobile development. CoderKube Technologies has also ventured into Product development and has a very solid portfolio of WordPress themes. CoderKube Technologies is in TOP 3 on one of the largest B2B portal in IT Development and has a very good reputation with clients. CoderKube Technologies have 1200+ clients worldwide, predominantly based out of UK/USA/Gulf.
Business Development Executive Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
• Building business relationships with current and potential clients
• Developing customized targeted sales strategies
• Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
• Coordinating business generation activities
• Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
• Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
• Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
• Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
• Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
• Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
• Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
Business Development Executive Requirements and Qualifications
• Experience with lead generation and prospect management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers