Planning Manager Dubai
Degree in Civil Engineering and Diploma in Planning Management (Preferably NICMAR)
Minimum 4-6 years of UAE experience as a planner with ability to handle multiple projects at one time. Proficient in Primavera. Should have good communication skills and can push the projects progress till the complition.
Operations Manager Dubai
1. Responsible for overall operations and management, interacts with management, logistics, warehouseman, administration, accounts payable, and other support staff to include quality and safety personnel.
2. Responsible for interacting with third party suppliers and logistics providers.
3. Prepares reports on the current condition of logistics, stock, customer satisfaction, and decide on the next course of action.
4. Managing support services through maximizing the output of the various support services such as Admin, IT, Finance, HR and other third party hired services.
5. Creates Operational strategy to optimize the use of the resources of the company
6. Responsible for updating policies, processes and procedures and responsible for staff and location compliance with customer requirements, company policies and directions and local regulatory requirements.
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written English
At least 3-year experience in Food Distribution, Wholesale and Trading.
Events Manager Dubai
Dubai’s leading Modelling agency currently seeking a UAE experienced Events Manager. We require a candidate who has a minimum of 4 years experience in events industry especially doing fashion events. We are looking for an outgoing, self-motivated, person with excellent communication skills in Sales and client servicing. Experience in Dubai is a must.The position is offered full time with great growth prospects in the company.
Skill set required:
a) MS office - especially Excel
b) Excellent communication skill - verbal & written
c) Good telephone etiquette
d) Organization skill
e) Time management
f) Outgoing, confident and Good appearance
g) good math skills
h) Adobe Photoshop
NB: 1) Candidates having the freelancing background, please do not apply.
1) Able to create pitches and proposal
2) Find potential leads and follow up and generate enquiries
3)End to End execution of event
4) Managing team and crew
5)Archive the targets
Business Development Manager Dubai
Business Development Manager Vega Star (HK) Ltd is looking for a Certified Diamonds Business Development Manager An experienced and passionate Sales Manager for GIA Diamonds and Jewellery Sales is required for the position, to be based in Hong Kong to expand our Hong Kong operations. This is a rare opportunity that brings excellent progression and career development with an attractive salary and an excellent working environment. This company has an excellent collection of diamond products and showcase wonderful, edgy jewellery and designer jewellery. From the packaging to the service, everything associated with this company is luxurious and desirable! This is a challenging yet rewarding role, in which you will be ensuring Targets are exceeded. Standards are achieved through customer service and merchandising. Financial budgets are adhered to. Networking events are successful and profitable Operations and planning are impeccable Efficient management and development Excellent relationships are maintained with staff Extensively involve in the marketing of the diamonds and jewellery. Drive overall corporate marketing communications; products, public and media relations, as well as branding initiatives to enable Corporate success based on application focus and revenue/margin growth goals. Ensure that the Company brand is well known in all markets. In due course, the role may require to recruit, train, appraise, supervise, support, develop, promote and guide qualified sales and marketing
Management Accountant Dubai
Management accountant needed, we will accept ACCA/CA/CAM for this role, you must also have about 5 years accounting experience, the salary is negotiable
GPN Middle East
Business Development Manager Dubai
Job description: Responsible in managing promotions and building strategies for attracting and retaining customers.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITIES
Responsible and accountable in building the business in the assigned area or territory by establishing relationship with outlets and ensuring availability and visibility of our products
Develops merchandising materials for nationwide retailers
Creates plan-o-grams for product displays; conducts product training for merchandisers.
Rolls out seasonal promotions & periodically conducts joint-calls with sales team
Spearheads and manages product launches, corporate conferences, marketing events.
Generates and analyzes sales data in system to evaluate product performance, sales trends and productivity in a given period
Created media plans, liaised with advertising agencies for the development of advertisements, brochures and display materials
Conducted trade checks, surveyed product performance, and constructed planograms
Prepares monthly reports of assigned product/s on its status in the market.
Renders administrative work: listing fees, budget tracking, documentation of all projects, and other ad-hoc tasks assigned by manager.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT Dubai
- Meeting with new clients firstly by telephone or in the office to discuss potential new contracts
- Help the management to solve issues, create value, maximize growth and improve business performance
- Prepare business proposals and presentations
- Implement recommendations / solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out
- Liaise with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions