Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager
We require Business Development Managers with minimum 1 years of experience in business management.
Our Company Profile:
CoderKube Technologies is one of the Fastest growing IT Services Company which provide outsourcing services in Web and Mobile development. CoderKube Technologies has also ventured into Product development and has a very solid portfolio of WordPress themes. CoderKube Technologies is in TOP 3 on one of the largest B2B portal in IT Development and has a very good reputation with clients. CoderKube Technologies have 1200+ clients worldwide, predominantly based out of UK/USA/Gulf.
Business Development Executive Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
• Building business relationships with current and potential clients
• Developing customized targeted sales strategies
• Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
• Coordinating business generation activities
• Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
• Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
• Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
• Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
• Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
• Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
• Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
Business Development Executive Requirements and Qualifications
• Experience with lead generation and prospect management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
Business Manager Dubai
Valid driving license.
Bachelor degree in Business Management, Business Development, Business Engineering.
Previous experience in sales, promotion and/or specification
CRM software experience a plus.
Fluent in Arab and English, Urdu a plus
Essential qualities of the candidate
Presentable with excellent communicative skills. Ability to persuade with facts and arguments.
Outstanding negotiating abilitiy. Ability to create and execute presentations to top managers and decision makers.
Goal-oriented, focused on closing deals. Positive attitude and sharp in analytic abilities to find attractive opportunities.
Promote Altmans offer for projects and real estate companies through a relationship-based approach.
Persuasive, independent, responsible, hardworking and true with the company’s values.
Ability to organize daily activities in order to accomplish goals and deadlines.
Proven track record of experience in the construction industry for at least 2-3 years.
• Prospection and development of new clients
• Weekly reporting to Altmans International management.
• Keep CRM updated on a daily basis.
• Support on clients’ inquires demands, and technical issues.
• Show and promote products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
• Analyze and provide feedback for Altmans publications and advertisements in the region.
Branch Manager Dubai
To manage the different organizations being: PMO, Pre-sales, HR, Sales and Support by fostering a positive environment and insuring higher customer satisfaction and achieving individual organizations targets.
- To Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans and to report on results metrics and goals achievements of different organizations.
- To Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation.
- To locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- To Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- To possess a strong business development network and technical presentation skills, and the ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
011security Development & Distribution Ltd
Account Manager with potential to grow into a Key Account position or/and team leader and Country Sales Manager
011Security Development & Distribution Ltd is a company that develops and distributes complete access control solutions for home, business and industry applications. We also provide products and solutions for time management, monitoring, alarm, centralized control / operation and accessories.
Today we are represented in more than 15 countries with our own staff or through distributors and partners.
You can read more about us at http://011security.com
About the position
As an AM (Account Manager) you will become fully responsible for the start-up and performance in your own geographical districts. You will work with marketing and sales of a market unique access control solution for both private persons, property, families, businesses and public institutions.
In position as an AM, you will work with everything from cold calls, knocking on doors and utilization of your social networks to generate prospects and meetings and then onwards in the sales process. Our central marketing function will also support you actively creating prospects and new client meetings through locally targeted campaigns.
To cope with the above information, it is required that you have previous sales experience and preferably also in starting up a new business in a new country. The person we seek must be very independent and self-reliant, highly self motivated and have a high working capacity combined with a professional appearance and a desire to achieve results.
NOTE! If you cannot give us references from previous employers or written proof that you have completed your sales goals with the former employer so you do not need to submit the application - this is a basic requirement from our side. Below we have also specified a number of other benefits and personal qualities you should possess to succeed along with us;
• At least 3 years of sales experience (preferably technical sales)
• You must read, write, speak and understand English without problems
• You should be structured and organized
• You should be able to work independently under instruction
• You should be able to work well against the short and long term goals with your sales
ISO Manager Dubai
Pivotal vision mc
Job description: implement new ISO standard Project planning
Design management system Support implementation and measurement Conduct training and workshops
Supervising the application and closing of non-conformity cases Facilitate and attend client meetings
Conduct necessary research to establish ideal solutions for client's business
Offer strategic and practical solutions to clients
Present findings to client in concise and clear manner
Business Development Manager Dubai
We are growing consulting company in Dubai, require a creative Business Development Consultant with 2-5 years experience in sales or client management with bachelors degree. Main responsibility is to bring clients to the company • Contact potential clients by phone • Meet clients and understand their needs and interests • Generate and develop client base • Skills to research the market • Contact with local businesses of all types Must be competitive, energetic and having strong communication skills Russian, English, Arabic is a bonus
Operations Manager Dubai
We are looking for an experienced Director of Operations to organize and oversee the daily operations of our company. You will be the one to ensure that our business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and coaching its people.
The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of various company processes. The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan many different kinds of operational activities. He/She must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business.
The goal is to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the company’s operations to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success.
General Operations Manager Dubai
Location: Dubai, WAType: Full Time Min. Experience: Mid Level
The day to day operations is the backbone of petterr.com. As the senior most manager of our team, you will develop relationships with customers and treat them as friends and part of our community, because we are all passionate about the same thing.
You give pet parents and sitters a great experience that inspires them to tell their friends about Petterr. You never settle for good enough and always go above and beyond for a customer. You take the initiative to improve yourself and Petterr. You see your team as a family, not just your coworkers. You can get a little weird and laugh at yourself. You bring your unique experiences and passions to your job everyday.
Petterr is looking for a self starter with a good business acumen to be the newest addition to our operations team. Our support style is fun, genuine, and frankly, a little weird.
As a General Business Manager, you will:
Create an exceptional, personal service experience for customers
Build on-going relationships with customers, providing superior customer support
Follow appropriate procedures for common and urgent customer problems
Focus on customer retention and improving overall customer satisfaction
Demonstrate outstanding attention to detail, ownership, and follow-through
Have a willingness to work weekends and be comfortable with a flexible schedule