Business Innovation Specialist Dubai
The Business Innovation Specialist is an all-rounder position that requires a high level of initiative and a self-starter attitude with an appetite for learning. The selected applicant will have the opportunity to experience a variety of knowledge and innovation tools and techniques and get exposed to different clients of the organization.
- Under general direction, engage with clients to apply innovative ideas towards the realization of data requirements for data and research plans.
- Extract data from various information systems and conduct statistical analysis through the application of the appropriate methods.
- Maintain responsibility for gathering requirements, designing and developing reports, and the deploying, administering, and maintaining reports within the context of translating research into practice.
- Performs basic and advanced quantitative or qualitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
- Assists in the design and structures of informal and formal presentations that are created with respect to a cross-discipline audience.
- Must be comfortable interfacing directly with clients
- Must be able to present aspects of innovative solutions to non-technical clients.
- Must maintain an innovative thought process by engaging in the latest developments within the market and exercise flexibility to meet project objectives
· Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, innovation, communications or any related discipline, Master’s degree is an advantage
Required Skills and Experience
Minimum working experience of 3 years in same or related field
Excellent communication skills in English & Arabic
Exceptional analytical ability to evaluate information and fluency in writing for the preparation of reports and journal article submission.
Creative and able to think out of the box
Must have an inquisitive nature, conceptualize and explore what-if scenarios when facilitating groups
Must be organized and have good interpersonal skills
Requires listening skills as well as presentation skills, and should be comfortable conducting interviews and discussions with clients and other stakeholders to collect information
Must have the ability to develop strong, successful business relationships with customers as well as internal teammates
Ability to manage time and resources effectively to achieve goals
Excellent computer skills, with proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Must be able to work well under pressure and have a high tolerance for stress.
Positive attitude, willing to take initiative and carry out tasks independently.
Area Manager (food industry) Dubai
Crepe Delicious is a leader in the specialty food industry. Please learn more about
We are Canadian company with franchise locations across the GCC. We seeking for area associate to assist the head office and the franchise location with the follow:
1. Support the franchisee with day to day request
2. Be the person who connect and communicate between the head office to the franchise
3. Training for opening new stores
4. Make sure the franchise locations is in great shape and following after the Head Office manual and guidelines
5. Assisting with open new location
6. Build strong relationship with the franchisees
7. Willing to travel across the GCC as needed.
Business Development Manager Dubai
Business Development Manager JOB DESCRIPTION: . Should be fluent in English. Any knowledge of local language will be preferred but not essential 2. Should have the experience and track record of developing business opportunities in the region in infrastructure sector, preferably in EPC business of water sector. 3. Contact with the government authorities and consultants in the region is necessary. 4. Understanding of contractual terms for such business is essential. Desired Candidate Profile 1. Good communication skills 2. Exposure in dealing with government Liaison / local officials Keyword: sales , business development , corporate sales Other Benefits: Best in the industry, Based on experience – Not a constraint for the right candidate Education: Basic - Any Graduation, PG - MBA/PG Diploma in Business Mgmt Nationality: Any Nationality Industry Type:Power / Energy Functional Area:Sales / Business Development
Dubai Holiday Residence
Assistant ,Manager Dubai
Manager to ensure smooth operation of Vacation Homes Rental Company.
Fluent in English (Arabic would be an advantage)
Previous experience in Vacation Home Rentals + Property Management
Experience in managing Reservations, Housekeeping, landlords & properties
Preference for candidates with experience and online marketing sites preferred.
UAE Driver’s License
Events Manager Dubai
Dubai’s leading Modelling agency currently seeking a UAE experienced Events Manager. We require a candidate who has a minimum of 4 years experience in events industry especially doing fashion events. We are looking for an outgoing, self-motivated, person with excellent communication skills in Sales and client servicing. Experience in Dubai is a must.The position is offered full time with great growth prospects in the company.
Skill set required:
a) MS office - especially Excel
b) Excellent communication skill - verbal & written
c) Good telephone etiquette
d) Organization skill
e) Time management
f) Outgoing, confident and Good appearance
g) good math skills
h) Adobe Photoshop
NB: 1) Candidates having the freelancing background, please do not apply.
1) Able to create pitches and proposal
2) Find potential leads and follow up and generate enquiries
3)End to End execution of event
4) Managing team and crew
5)Archive the targets
TeleTrade dj LTD
Business development executive Dubai
- Higher education in Economics, Marketing or a related field is a plus;
- Experience in the field of sales will be an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of Arabic and English languages;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong analytic skills;
- Initiative and flexible personality;
- Highly ambitious, self motivated and result oriented person.
- Preferably has a network of business contacts in the middle business circle/SME, personal network of contacts in a niche market of mid-level investors, or has capacity to initiate sourcing them out effectively.
Can work independently with no supervision.
Remineration: +14000 AED
Technical Manager Dubai
Job description: Technical Program Manager – Analytics
This is a Program Manager role within the Program Management Office (PMO) of Global Innovation Investments LLC (GIIL). This is a highly visible role that requires interaction with Leadership. The candidate will be a self-motivated, proactive and confident individual who is comfortable operating with minimal direction and thrives in a dynamic environment to help ensure the successful execution of initiatives. They will be a credible and savvy business person who will be perceived as a trusted consultant and functional expert within the technical organisation and plays an active role in the commitment to continuous improvement.
The program manager will act as a coordinator between multiple projects at the business to be sure they are benefiting each other and aligning with overall business goals.
• Proven foundational knowledge of performance drivers of large-scale distributed web and media delivery systems
• Knowledge of client-server applications, the role of carriers and content delivery networks on performance, and running services across cloud and owned infrastructure
• Experience delivering highly cross-functional projects or programs of work across disparate groups
• Experience in data analytics and comfortable with large datasets to extract customer or technical insights
• Self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity
• The ability to convey complex requirements in a clear, concise and credible manner.
• Should be well versed with program manager software. Working knowledge in Zoho Projects will be an added advantage.
Prefer a B.Tech in Engineering or similar technical field though