Business Manager Dubai
o English– written and spoken languages.
o Higher relevant education in Economics or Business Administration field
o Relevant management training
o Minimum five years of management experience
o Good experience from Sales, Marketing and Business Development
o Proficient IT-user (min.: Microsoft software systems)
Highly efficient in personal sales
Experience in developing, implementing and managing sales portfolios
Experience in development of sales concepts and marketing activities
Your role will be to identify, develop and close new business opportunities focusing on clinical, industrial, manufacturing and specialty markets. You will work closely with the internal account management team who will assist in the management of all existing accounts, giving you the opportunity to concentrate on new business development.
Business Development Manager Dubai
Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
Business Innovation Specialist Dubai
The Business Innovation Specialist is an all-rounder position that requires a high level of initiative and a self-starter attitude with an appetite for learning. The selected applicant will have the opportunity to experience a variety of knowledge and innovation tools and techniques and get exposed to different clients of the organization.
- Under general direction, engage with clients to apply innovative ideas towards the realization of data requirements for data and research plans.
- Extract data from various information systems and conduct statistical analysis through the application of the appropriate methods.
- Maintain responsibility for gathering requirements, designing and developing reports, and the deploying, administering, and maintaining reports within the context of translating research into practice.
- Performs basic and advanced quantitative or qualitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
- Assists in the design and structures of informal and formal presentations that are created with respect to a cross-discipline audience.
- Must be comfortable interfacing directly with clients
- Must be able to present aspects of innovative solutions to non-technical clients.
- Must maintain an innovative thought process by engaging in the latest developments within the market and exercise flexibility to meet project objectives
· Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, innovation, communications or any related discipline, Master’s degree is an advantage
Required Skills and Experience
Minimum working experience of 3 years in same or related field
Excellent communication skills in English & Arabic
Exceptional analytical ability to evaluate information and fluency in writing for the preparation of reports and journal article submission.
Creative and able to think out of the box
Must have an inquisitive nature, conceptualize and explore what-if scenarios when facilitating groups
Must be organized and have good interpersonal skills
Requires listening skills as well as presentation skills, and should be comfortable conducting interviews and discussions with clients and other stakeholders to collect information
Must have the ability to develop strong, successful business relationships with customers as well as internal teammates
Ability to manage time and resources effectively to achieve goals
Excellent computer skills, with proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Must be able to work well under pressure and have a high tolerance for stress.
Positive attitude, willing to take initiative and carry out tasks independently.
Max Fire Protection Systems LLC
Several Positions Open in Dubai
Assistant Manager, Operations Manager, Sales Engineer, Sales Executive
We Are Looking For Fire Protection Systems -fire Maintenance Company In Uae( Amc/maintenance/fire Fitout Works).
Job Location: Dubai/abudhabi/sharjah/ajman Branch.
Experience: Minimum 2 To 4 Years Experience In Uae With Driving License. Civil Defense Approved Cardholders Preferred.
Project Coordinator Dubai
A kitchen and laundry equipment company in Dubai is currently in need of Project Coordinator. Candidate must:
1. With relevant experience in Facilities Management
2. Familiar in spare parts of both kitchen and laundry equipment
3. Has valid UAE Driver's License
Operations Manager Dubai
Hotel operations manager needed for mid sized hotel in the UAE, if you have a degree and 7 years experience in management, send in your application, this is a great time to join our group
Business Continuity Management Abu Dhabi
Business Continuity Management (BCM) Consultant for a government project in Abu Dhabi UAE, having good knowledge of ISO 22301/ BS25999 standards. Applicants must have done 2 or more successful implementations of ISO 22301/BS25999 and must have excellent communication skills of Arabic and English. This position offers permanent or temporary employment, with attractive salary package.
Fluency in Arabic and English (excellent written and spoken communication skills)Knowledgeable in ISO 22301/BS25999 standards.
Arabic and Non Arabic should apply. Entry level are also encourage to apply.
Interested applicants, please send your CV on email provided with a subject \"BCM Consultant\". Kindly make sure to mention your salary requirement, current location, and your availability.