Senior Manager Trade Dubai
Manage the entire MT chains , national and large regional – business & relationship
Ensure sales delivery from chains with optimum utilization of resources
Develop and implement JBP’s future ready plans in the fresh foods segment
Design promotions , activations and ensure execution and post analysis
Work on future ready projects on category management and develop a POC
Engage in TTP relationship building exercise with fixed calendar
- Establish connect between sales & marketing for all activities
- Planning / Hand holding the Team Energizer Contest / Activations and effectively managing the execution like communication, achievements and gratification
- Heading the design & development of channel operational efficiency projects and ensuring timely roll out and execution
- Sales capability, sales intelligence & solution mix development
-Evaluation - Region wise, Store wise Target Setting of Stores- Monthly Promo / Spends management (Region wise)
- Visibility Audit and payout - Special drives on Stores with Negative growth-
Special Drives, Activation,- Salesmen Capability
-Managing Merchandising Operations
- Merchandising Development, efficiency, data analytics
Regional Sales Manager Dubai
We are UK based on-line financial institution, we specialize in creation of financial products for our clients. Our products are Prepaid Debit card, TaxFree refund service, Online shopping platform.
The company provides card services for clients from Asia, Africa, and Middle East.
Now we are looking for Regional sales manager who can expand our activities throughout the region. Now we have 12 positions for Regional manager in 12 countries: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuweit, India, Indonesia, China, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Turkey, Egypt, Thailand.
(please apply for country where you located and indicate that in your application)
The Regional sales manager is to duly represent our company in the Country. The main responsibilities is acquire partners (Banks, Travel agencies, Airports, Mobile operators).
Responsible for achieving assigned strategic objectives. To achieve regional sales operational objectives by acquiring new partners, to manage existing partners as well as finding new channels for sales of our products. The product is TaxFree refund service, prepaid Visa card. The main goal of the position is to create network of agent partners which will sell the product to customers, manage the network and be responsible for the sales of the product.
- Finds and signs agreements with new agent partners;
- Establishes trustable, productive, professional relationship with agent partners;
- Manages relationship with existing agent partners;
- Meets assigned targets for strategic objectives in sales;
- Represents company on the territory.
- Minimum three years of sales experience in a business – to business sales environment;
- Experience on relevant position (Business development or Sales) on Senior level position in insurance companies, banking system, travel sector;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Relationship building skills;
- Advanced English, both written and spoken;
- PC proficiency, knowledge of CRM;
- Highly self-motivated;
Red Events Services LLC
Operations Manager Dubai
One of the leading Event company in UAE is currently seeking for a person with minimum of 6 years of event management experience. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills to be able to manage numerous events at once. A strong detailed oriented self-starter with creativity and problem solving skills will thrive in this position. The OPERATIONS MANAGER will be responsible for the operational logistics of events from conception through to completion and reports to the company’s Managing Director.
*A minimum 6 years event management experience
*Passion for event management.
*Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
*Self-motivated and confident in making sound business decisions and outline “next steps”.
*Successful with outlining, managing and performing in multi-tasking environment.
*Experience with tight deadlines for managing projects.
*Creative problem solving.
*Team-oriented with a healthy and positive attitude.
*Excellent verbal and written skills.
*Confidence in presenting plans and projections to senior management / ownership.
*Ability to build strong relationships with outside partners.
*Demonstrated sound organizational and coordination skills.
*Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
*Must have valid UAE Drivers license.
Business Development Manager Dubai
We are growing consulting company in Dubai, require a creative Business Development Consultant with 2-5 years experience in sales or client management with bachelors degree. Main responsibility is to bring clients to the company • Contact potential clients by phone • Meet clients and understand their needs and interests • Generate and develop client base • Skills to research the market • Contact with local businesses of all types Must be competitive, energetic and having strong communication skills Russian, English, Arabic is a bonus
Immigration consultants Dubai
Job description: Looking for experienced Immigration Sales Consultants to generate business for the company. Should have working for Canadian & Australian Immigration process before.
1- Arabic Speaker
1-2 Years Experience
Sharp, Confident and creative mind
MS Excel, MS Office
Must have telesales experience before and have strong convincing skills.
Mention your joining date, because we might be interested in someone, who’s willing to join us immediately.
Area Manager Dubai
Designation : Area Manager - Female
Location : Dubai / Abu Dhabi
UAE Experience is a must -
Retail experience preferably , 2 years working as Area Manager (Retail / Fashion) is a must
Food & Beverage industry candidates will also do
FEMALE Candidates Preferred
Job Description :
• Interprets data, writes reports, and makes actionable recommendations
• Sets plans to reach monthly and yearly targets
• Monitors products Mix turn-over, and increases retail volume in this territory
• Provides all support required for branch managers and sales team to meet the targets
• Standardize procedures in all showrooms he handles
• Coordinates with internal staff for better service and delivery
• Provides sales training for his team when needed
• Schedules routine Visits to the branches he is responsible for
• maximizes his time in the showrooms
• Controls stocks and other assets in branches he is responsible for
• Always be aware of the environment changes: competitors, new releases, product introduction, etc
• Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all employees
• Contributes to the enhancement of ALJaber Optical image by suggesting new ideas and performing ideally
. Goes the Extra Mile to ensure Customer Satisfaction and loyalty
. Holds responsibility of the human and physical assets of the company
• Leads the sales team through focused planning and communication through the successful execution other sales cycle
• Travels throughout assigned territory and beyond, as required
Skills & Experience
• Retail experience in UAE in a similar position is essential or somebody who is in Food And Beverage will also go besides Retail.
• Display energy, innovation, flexibility, creativity and an appetite for hard work
• Demonstrated proficiency in managing group of people at multiple level
• Display effective interpersonal skills sufficient to build positive, productive, and effective professional working relationships
• Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills especially in the ability to present concepts and articulate business value.
• Display a sense of integrity and respect for others
• Be leader and motivating
• Kindly advise back if you have suitable candidates to start scheduling them.
Business development manager Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
We are currently looking for Business Development Executive for our Dubai operations with the following skill set:
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Conduct research to identify new and prospective customers and their needs;
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients;
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives;
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc;
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers;
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
Experience & Skill Set required:
• 2+ years of relevant experience in Sales and Account Management in UAE with proven sales track record
• Extensive understanding of local market for increasing sales irrespective of small, medium and large accounts
• Candidate having IT solution sales experience in dealing with major accounts (both public and private) in UAE would be an added advantage
• Prior experience in Staffing Service / Professional Service industry would be an added advantage
• Should have a valid UAE driving license and own car.
• Developing business requirement through Contacts, emails, Cold Calling & References
• Responsible for identification of prospective clients, new growth opportunities, generating new leads and converting them to revenue
• Candidate must be able to work under pressure and efficiently within time constraints
• Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills along with planning and time management skills
• Minimum Qualification: BBA/ B. Com or Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Science /Computer Applications
Operations Manager Dubai
Black & Grey HR is working with a leading IT turnkey solutions provider offering a wide range of services from design, supply, installation, commissioning, maintenance and operations of all systems and equipment in different specialized activity sectors with 8 offices and more than 1000 employees working across the Middle East.
Our client is looking to grow aggressively in the Saudi market by leveraging on partnerships with leading global brands. As part of this new, high-growth journey, they are seeking multi-faceted, talented individuals to join their team in the following positions :
UPS Distribution Operations Manager in Riyadh
Service Operations Manager in Riyadh
Service Sales Manager/s in Jeddah & Al Khobar
Data Center Sales Manager in Jeddah
The successful candidate should :
Have at least 8 years solid experience in KSA.
It is essential you are result orientated and speak fluent Arabic and English.
All candidates should be based in KSA, with transferable residence permits.
Have a valid Saudi driving license.
Age range – 28- 45 years
All CV's are treated with the utmost confidentiality and will not be forwarded without your prior permission. We require 7 working days to respond to your application; if you are not contacted by this time you have not been shortlisted for the position.