Business Development Manager Dubai
leading Event company is looking for a Female Business Development Manager Arabic or European to support the sales generation and business growth of the company.
This is a great opportuity to join an esteemed company working in one of the fastest growing segments of the market.
The right candidate must:
• Be Target-driven and client-oriented.
• Female Arabic or European.
• Have Outstanding communication skills.
• Have experience in sales for at least 4 years in the Marketing and Event industry.
• Have leadership skills.
• UAE driving license required.
• UAE experience required., salary negotiable
Business Innovation Specialist Dubai
The Business Innovation Specialist is an all-rounder position that requires a high level of initiative and a self-starter attitude with an appetite for learning. The selected applicant will have the opportunity to experience a variety of knowledge and innovation tools and techniques and get exposed to different clients of the organization.
- Under general direction, engage with clients to apply innovative ideas towards the realization of data requirements for data and research plans.
- Extract data from various information systems and conduct statistical analysis through the application of the appropriate methods.
- Maintain responsibility for gathering requirements, designing and developing reports, and the deploying, administering, and maintaining reports within the context of translating research into practice.
- Performs basic and advanced quantitative or qualitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
- Assists in the design and structures of informal and formal presentations that are created with respect to a cross-discipline audience.
- Must be comfortable interfacing directly with clients
- Must be able to present aspects of innovative solutions to non-technical clients.
- Must maintain an innovative thought process by engaging in the latest developments within the market and exercise flexibility to meet project objectives
· Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, innovation, communications or any related discipline, Master’s degree is an advantage
Required Skills and Experience
Minimum working experience of 3 years in same or related field
Excellent communication skills in English & Arabic
Exceptional analytical ability to evaluate information and fluency in writing for the preparation of reports and journal article submission.
Creative and able to think out of the box
Must have an inquisitive nature, conceptualize and explore what-if scenarios when facilitating groups
Must be organized and have good interpersonal skills
Requires listening skills as well as presentation skills, and should be comfortable conducting interviews and discussions with clients and other stakeholders to collect information
Must have the ability to develop strong, successful business relationships with customers as well as internal teammates
Ability to manage time and resources effectively to achieve goals
Excellent computer skills, with proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Must be able to work well under pressure and have a high tolerance for stress.
Positive attitude, willing to take initiative and carry out tasks independently.
Territory Sales Manager Dubai'
A UAE Leading Information Technology firm (based on Microsoft solutions) , is looking to recruit a Territory Sales Manager to manage the sales organization and drive the direct sale of its products and Professional Services.
The main responsibility will be:
• To meet company sales target objectives by recruiting the needed sales team and establishing their sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas;
• To maintain sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• To collaborate with different organizations in the company including Presales, PMO and Delivery Teams to project expected sales funnel and achieve the right profit margins for delivered solutions.
• To be a solution seller with expertise in selling enterprise solutions and not just account management, this requires a good understanding of enterprise applications, operating systems and programming languages and previous experience either in Business Analysis, Presales or in Microsoft Product knowledge.
Facilities Manager Dubai
Job description: Facilities manager
Facilities managers essentially look after all of the services that helps a business or other organisation do its work. Responsibilities can include:
overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology and so on
supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained
managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
allocating and managing space between buildings
ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
helping businesses to relocate to new offices and to make decisions about leasing
drafting reports and making written recommendations
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager
We require Business Development Managers with minimum 1 years of experience in business management.
Our Company Profile:
CoderKube Technologies is one of the Fastest growing IT Services Company which provide outsourcing services in Web and Mobile development. CoderKube Technologies has also ventured into Product development and has a very solid portfolio of WordPress themes. CoderKube Technologies is in TOP 3 on one of the largest B2B portal in IT Development and has a very good reputation with clients. CoderKube Technologies have 1200+ clients worldwide, predominantly based out of UK/USA/Gulf.
Business Development Executive Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
• Building business relationships with current and potential clients
• Developing customized targeted sales strategies
• Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
• Coordinating business generation activities
• Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
• Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
• Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
• Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
• Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
• Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
• Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
Business Development Executive Requirements and Qualifications
• Experience with lead generation and prospect management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
Business Development Manager Dubai
An accomplished, result driven, sales professional with a minimum of 3-6+ years experience in the Server &Storage.
An excellent track record of managing and nurturing channel relationships along with good business presentation, negotiation and closing skills, is a prerequisite.
Exposure to configuring and sizing Server and storage is preferred..
Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling
Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle.
Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations.
Provide Account Management to an existing territory.
Self motivated results driven, enthusiastic, and collaborative and team oriented, with a strong desire to develop new relationships and new businesses
Must be a self-starter
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT Dubai
- Meeting with new clients firstly by telephone or in the office to discuss potential new contracts
- Help the management to solve issues, create value, maximize growth and improve business performance
- Prepare business proposals and presentations
- Implement recommendations / solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out
- Liaise with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions
Sales Engineer Dubai
An Information Technology ( IT ) Company based in Abu Dhabi is presently in need of staff for the position of SALES ENGINEER.
Preferably with UAE experience on the related position in sales industry.
Experience with Computer Fire and Safety Management.
Advance knowledge in Computer Networking.