Area Manager (food industry) Dubai
Crepe Delicious is a leader in the specialty food industry. Please learn more about
We are Canadian company with franchise locations across the GCC. We seeking for area associate to assist the head office and the franchise location with the follow:
1. Support the franchisee with day to day request
2. Be the person who connect and communicate between the head office to the franchise
3. Training for opening new stores
4. Make sure the franchise locations is in great shape and following after the Head Office manual and guidelines
5. Assisting with open new location
6. Build strong relationship with the franchisees
7. Willing to travel across the GCC as needed.
Regional Sales Manager Dubai
We are UK based on-line financial institution, we specialize in creation of financial products for our clients. Our products are Prepaid Debit card, TaxFree refund service, Online shopping platform.
The company provides card services for clients from Asia, Africa, and Middle East.
Now we are looking for Regional sales manager who can expand our activities throughout the region. Now we have 12 positions for Regional manager in 12 countries: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuweit, India, Indonesia, China, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Turkey, Egypt, Thailand.
(please apply for country where you located and indicate that in your application)
The Regional sales manager is to duly represent our company in the Country. The main responsibilities is acquire partners (Banks, Travel agencies, Airports, Mobile operators).
Responsible for achieving assigned strategic objectives. To achieve regional sales operational objectives by acquiring new partners, to manage existing partners as well as finding new channels for sales of our products. The product is TaxFree refund service, prepaid Visa card. The main goal of the position is to create network of agent partners which will sell the product to customers, manage the network and be responsible for the sales of the product.
- Finds and signs agreements with new agent partners;
- Establishes trustable, productive, professional relationship with agent partners;
- Manages relationship with existing agent partners;
- Meets assigned targets for strategic objectives in sales;
- Represents company on the territory.
- Minimum three years of sales experience in a business – to business sales environment;
- Experience on relevant position (Business development or Sales) on Senior level position in insurance companies, banking system, travel sector;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Relationship building skills;
- Advanced English, both written and spoken;
- PC proficiency, knowledge of CRM;
- Highly self-motivated;
Manager/Fulfillment & Service Assurance Dubai
Job Purpose and Role
The role will act as the lead Project Manager in the OSS Transformation program to assist Etisalat with day to day Project Management related activities across.
1. Develop and maintain detailed project plans for projects in Fulfillment or Service Assurance Program reflecting major milestones, and dependencies as per the transformation roadmap.
2. Work closely with Working Group/Committee and major stakeholders for day to day project management activities.
3. Compile and publish all period operational reporting and management when required. 4. Receive, review, challenge, and sanitize project level reporting from System integrators PM.
5. Maintain strong follow up on project level escalations, issues, and risks.
6. Maintain strong liaison with and support CIT Development as well as end user community during analysis, planning, implementation, and rollout phases.
7. Manage roll-out of the new functionality/phases into production. B. Work with end users to define detailed functional and technical requirements for each technology domain as an input to the design and implementation phases of projects.
9. Perform regular quality review over Systems Integrators (SI) deliverables.
1. Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or related field.
2. Five or more years of project management experience in Service Assurance domain.
3. Typically from a Systems Integrator background.
4. Practical knowledge in Project Management methodologies and best-practices.
5. Well-versed in Telecoms OSS software/tools.
6. Good understanding of software development methodologies
Business Development Manager Dubai
Business Development Executive/ Manager – Dubai Location Background An Arabic candidate with around 3-4 years of front end business development experience preferably for a financial services company like consulting/ investment banking, research, KPO, etc. Qualifications MBA (Marketing/ Finance)/ Post-graduate (preferably Commerce) Key Responsibilities Participate proactively and collaboratively in all business development activities to support the Business Head in achieving defined business development objectives of building an order book Identification of prospective clients, initiating dialogue and visiting them/ arranging a meeting with senior to generate interest for various service offering Understanding in detail and presenting service offerings to prospects and clients Preparation and submission of various business development material like credentials, proposals (presentation and tenders) in coordination with execution team in India Manage client relationship and growing the same Liaison with execution team in India to seek any assistance required in achieving above. And also assist execution team in India with any data/ information requirements from the ground and any translation requirements. Updates to the databases, reports submission, and proactive follow-ups to business development Required Attributes Fluent bilingual (Arabic and English) capabilities – both oral and written Established client relationships in focus economies especially UAE (and desirably any other GCC locations) Go getter for the business while understanding on all associated soft aspects for business development Good communication skills (both oral and written) and presentability
Technical Manager Dubai
An aluminum and glass Company in Sharjah is in urgent need of ALUMINUM TECHNICAL MANAGER for, preferably Arab Nationality (Jordanian, Lebanese, Palestinian) Salary is negotiable and will be based on your experience. We are looking for qualified candidates with good experience atleast 8 years minimum in aluminum. Please send your CV
Operations Manager Dubai
- Responsible for the overall day-to-day operations of the business and all stores in all locations, including, but not limited to, identifying any and all issues related to human resources, accounting, inventory, purchasing, and operations
- Manages the stock control, and checks that inventory records are accurate.
- Reviews all work completed by Shop Managers and ensures completion in a timely fashion.
- Assists the Chief Operating Officer in identifying and implementing new market opportunities, including introducing new products.
- Coordinates receipt, management and processing of all shipping and customs documentation, including scanning of documents for controls purposes.
- Coordinate with and direct staff to generate increased revenue across all shops, business lines, and geographical locations.
Business Development Manager Dubai
leading Event company is looking for a Female Business Development Manager Arabic or European to support the sales generation and business growth of the company.
This is a great opportuity to join an esteemed company working in one of the fastest growing segments of the market.
The right candidate must:
• Be Target-driven and client-oriented.
• Female Arabic or European.
• Have Outstanding communication skills.
• Have experience in sales for at least 4 years in the Marketing and Event industry.
• Have leadership skills.
• UAE driving license required.
• UAE experience required., salary negotiable