Management Accountant Dubai
Are you a management accountant with CA qualifications, please send in your resume, we are hiring now
ACLS, BCLS and PALS trainer
IT manager must have experience with clinic management software
Certified Medical Coders (w/5yrs. Experience)
Project is located in Saudi Arabia, all position are short to long term project based. Please submit your CV
Events Manager Dubai
Our client is a Global exhibition & conference organizer. They are currently seeking for Marketing / Sales / Business Developer Managers to join one of their leading exhibition & event divisions.
- Must have sales & marketing experience in Exhibitions & Events
- Looking for a mid to senior level of candidate
- Must have at least 4-6 years of experience
- Attractive Compensation Plan
Business Development Manager Dubai
Business Development Executive/ Manager – Dubai Location Background An Arabic candidate with around 3-4 years of front end business development experience preferably for a financial services company like consulting/ investment banking, research, KPO, etc. Qualifications MBA (Marketing/ Finance)/ Post-graduate (preferably Commerce) Key Responsibilities Participate proactively and collaboratively in all business development activities to support the Business Head in achieving defined business development objectives of building an order book Identification of prospective clients, initiating dialogue and visiting them/ arranging a meeting with senior to generate interest for various service offering Understanding in detail and presenting service offerings to prospects and clients Preparation and submission of various business development material like credentials, proposals (presentation and tenders) in coordination with execution team in India Manage client relationship and growing the same Liaison with execution team in India to seek any assistance required in achieving above. And also assist execution team in India with any data/ information requirements from the ground and any translation requirements. Updates to the databases, reports submission, and proactive follow-ups to business development Required Attributes Fluent bilingual (Arabic and English) capabilities – both oral and written Established client relationships in focus economies especially UAE (and desirably any other GCC locations) Go getter for the business while understanding on all associated soft aspects for business development Good communication skills (both oral and written) and presentability
Contract Manager Dubai
Commercial and Contract Manager SYSTRA Saudi Arabia The Role - Provide oversight on all commercial matters relating to the design, construction and supply contracts - Oversee the reviews and recommendations for claims and other contractual matters to the senior management. - Oversee the review and/or preparation of the progress reports and support the Claim/Risk Manager in resolving risks and claims in the best interest of the client through contract related advice - Responsible to provide senior-level guidance to assigned personnel, and ensures proficiency and timeliness of all contract administration functions in conjunction Requirements - BSc or Masters qualifications - At least 20 years experience in prime contract administration and management on large international engineering and construction activities - Proven ability to perform independently in a commercial/contracts managers role, possess excellent written and oral communications skills - Experienced in procurement under different forms of contract for major rail transit and/or transport projects - Experience within railway systems is an added advantage - Previous Middle East experience is a plus About the Company SYSTRA is a global leader in public transport infrastructure. Its 3 800 employees specialise in consulting and engineering. SYSTRA benefits from over 50 years of experience from its parent companies, SNCF and RATP. It employs state of the art engineering techniques and develops innovative solutions that meet the explosive growth in demand for public transport in and around the worlds largest cities, which are home to over half the worlds population. Active in 78 countries worldwide, SYSTRA is involved in project planning well before the start of the design stage and continues through to deployment
Business development manager Dubai
Business Development Manager / Sales Executive / Account Manager - IT Industry
Job Location: UAE
City: Abu Dhabi
Job Role: Sales
Company Industry: Education, Training and Library
• Overcomes technical and business objections of prospective customers.
• Capability to learn new technologies and understanding new trends
• Meeting sales targets on a month-on-month basis.
• Provides pre and post training services to customers.
• Emphasizes salable features, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares sales orders for orders obtained and obtain the 'Purchase Order' from the client.
• Builds and maintains customer's relationships, expects that key clients must be visited or visit the center minimum once every quarter.
• Ability to work in team with self-motivation capability.
• A minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar sales role is an add on.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Should have knowledge of Database software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
• Must be Graduate, Experience in Sales
E-commerce Manager Dubai
The E-commerce Manager establishes processes, procedures, updates and activity schedules across core capabilities and technologies aligned with business and customer focused strategies and calendars * This position leads collaboration across cross-functional teams to deliver seamless customer experiences across all shopping channels including company web sites, retail locations, mobile apps and platforms, catalogs, Acquired Brand experiences, and Partner Microsites * Core capabilities may include but are not limited to: pricing, site search, favorites, color visualization, calculators, inventory status, shopping cart, order management/ fulfillment/tracking, purchase history, and content management * Provide customer service to the company’s ecommerce consumer network * Oversee marketing related activities and convention planning * Oversee delivery of product and communicate delivery dates to customers * Oversee shipments and proactively investigate delays * Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned. REQUIREMENTS: * Bachelor\'s degree in Business, e-commerce or IT related disciplines * Minimum 3 years e-commerce experience * Solid knowledge and understanding of business needs and customer expectations is required in order to translate business/customer requirements into functional/technical deliverables * Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills along with a proven track record of strong project management, cross-functional team leadership and collaboration with the ability to efficiently manage multiple high impact projects and deadlines to ensure successful on time/budget completions * Experience leading and mentoring direct reports is preferred * Experience with agile development methodology and principles is preferred * Good Strategic Planning and Management Skills * Excellent organisational and time management skills all applications should be forwarded
Business development manager Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
We are currently looking for Business Development Executive for our Dubai operations with the following skill set:
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Conduct research to identify new and prospective customers and their needs;
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients;
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives;
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc;
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers;
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
Experience & Skill Set required:
• 2+ years of relevant experience in Sales and Account Management in UAE with proven sales track record
• Extensive understanding of local market for increasing sales irrespective of small, medium and large accounts
• Candidate having IT solution sales experience in dealing with major accounts (both public and private) in UAE would be an added advantage
• Prior experience in Staffing Service / Professional Service industry would be an added advantage
• Should have a valid UAE driving license and own car.
• Developing business requirement through Contacts, emails, Cold Calling & References
• Responsible for identification of prospective clients, new growth opportunities, generating new leads and converting them to revenue
• Candidate must be able to work under pressure and efficiently within time constraints
• Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills along with planning and time management skills
• Minimum Qualification: BBA/ B. Com or Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Science /Computer Applications