Equipment leasing manager Dubai
- Experience building and maintaining effective relationships with customers and internal partners
- Sales experience including the ability to negotiate and influence
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of credit issues including technical ability to analyze and interpret financial statements
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of lease pricing, negotiation, and closing transactions
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Oil n gas working experience is prefered
Events Manager Dubai
Dubai’s leading Modelling agency currently seeking a UAE experienced Events Manager. We require a candidate who has a minimum of 4 years experience in events industry especially doing fashion events. We are looking for an outgoing, self-motivated, person with excellent communication skills in Sales and client servicing. Experience in Dubai is a must.The position is offered full time with great growth prospects in the company.
Skill set required:
a) MS office - especially Excel
b) Excellent communication skill - verbal & written
c) Good telephone etiquette
d) Organization skill
e) Time management
f) Outgoing, confident and Good appearance
g) good math skills
h) Adobe Photoshop
NB: 1) Candidates having the freelancing background, please do not apply.
1) Able to create pitches and proposal
2) Find potential leads and follow up and generate enquiries
3)End to End execution of event
4) Managing team and crew
5)Archive the targets
Assistant GM Dubai
Job description: General Assistant Manager.
For our new founding of an investment consultant and projects management company, free zone Al Fujira, UAE. With managerial office in Dubai.
We are seeking the creative experienced Assistant manager, working closer to CEO, independent person Who own a secretarial organizing culture, experiences to develop the day to day levels of building the company business map and structure the international business group dynamic.
Our investment fields are innovative around smart building systems, smart cities, health therapy integrated sciences for medium and heavy projects, focusing Hotels and Nature health care centers.
Candidate shall have minimal 5 year experience and mastering the English and Arabic or French Languages.
Priyanka Middle East LLC
Tender Manager Dubai
Proficiency in Overseas Business Development by identifying new business opportunities.
Responsible for handling International tenders and managing the processes. Commercial & Technical Understanding negotiation, Preparation, submission of techno commercial Bid.
Network with other business organizations highlighting PME’s services and scope of works
Actively and successfully manage the sales processes from initiating contact, negotiation, logistics, close, handover to the revenue/ accounts dept.
Exposure of Middle East market is must. Should have travelled extensively.
Client Presentation Liaoning with clients/consultants
Strategize implementation of Performance Management System of development at clients end with respect to Bids submitted and facilitating etc.
Proven Track record of the projects handled and the value addition to the company.
Represent PME at industry events and tradeshows and willing to travel
Attend workshop; trade shows and seminars to keep up-to-date on changes and trends in the industry and able to multitask and meet timelines
Good proposal drafting and presentation skills. Daily/ Weekly and Monthly reporting of business development
Operations Manager Dubai
Duties and Responsibilities: Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements Formulating Annual Budge Conducting Variance analysis and implementing corrective actions. Preparation of complete financial statements including Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account and Cash Flow Statement of company.
Liaise with auditors for timely completion of Audit.
Involved in the Due Diligence process and timely fund arrangement Provide recommendations Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions Meet financial accounting objectives Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
Supports budget and forecasting activities.
Qualification/Experience : CA Qualified 5 years experience (including firm experience)Strong communication
Judgmental and analytical skill
Excellent Excel Skills
Good in number crunching
Perfect decision making & negotiation skills
Excellent leadership & team management skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED18,000.00 /month
Account Management: 5 years
Operations manager Saudi
description: Operation Manager (03)
1.Bachelor Degree in Agriculture, Entomology, Biology, Pest Management, Natural Science or equivalent degree (Industrial Engineer).
2.At least have 2-5 years’ experience as manager or a leader in a managerial position (Manufacturing Company is recommended).
3. With background or knowledge on ISO 9001
Admin Assistant (03)
1.Bachelor Degree Business Administration or Graduate in Agriculture, Entomology, Biology, Pest Management, Natural Science or equivalent degree (Industrial Engineer).
2.At least have 2-3 years’ work experience on Administrative work (Operation) or work Manufacturing Company is recommended).
3. With background or knowledge on ISO 9001
Jouple FZ LLC
Business Development Manager Dubai
job description: Jouple is a Global provider of Software Services and Solutions to the Retail Industry.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Executive to coordinate and facilitate the expansion of our
clientele in the UAE. You will be the front of the company and will be responsible for Software Sales.
You will be working in a team to drive business growth reporting to the regional Sales Manager ..
• Prospect for new clients in the UAE .
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and our technical team.
• Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
• Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
• Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
• Proven working experience in B2B Sales
• Proven sales track record.
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Proficiency in English.
• Excellent communication and people skills.
• Demonstrable experience in deal with high-level negotiations.
• Excellent time management and planning skills
• UAE Driving License and a Car is a must.