Logistics & Supply
GFS LOGISTICS LLC
Freight Forwarding/Documentation for a leading logistics provider based in Dubai. Must have at least 2years Freight Forwarding/Shipping industry experience in Middle East.
•Review the environmental records of freight carriers to inform shipping decisions.
•Calculate weight, volume, or cost of goods to be moved.
•Recommend shipping solutions to minimize cost or environmental impacts.
•Select shipment routes, based on nature of goods shipped, transit times, or security needs.
•Determine efficient and cost-effective methods of moving goods from one location to another.
•Reserve necessary space on ships, aircraft, trains, or trucks.
•Arrange delivery or storage of goods at destinations.
•Arrange for special transport of sensitive cargoes, such as livestock, food, or medical supplies.
•Assist clients in obtaining insurance reimbursements.
•Keep records of goods dispatched or received.
•Maintain current knowledge of relevant legislation, political situations, or other factors that could affect freight shipping.
•Monitor or record locations of goods in transit.
•Negotiate shipping rates with freight carriers.
•Obtain or arrange cargo insurance.
•Pay or arrange for payment of freight or insurance fees or other charges.
•Prepare invoices or cost quotations for freight transportation.
•Recommend or arrange appropriate merchandise packing methods, according to climate, terrain, weight, nature of goods, or costs.
•Verify proper packaging and labeling of exported goods.
•Verify adherence of documentation to customs, insurance, or regulatory requirements.
•Clear goods through customs, arranging for applicable duties and taxes.
•Complete customs paperwork.
•Provide detailed port information to importers or exporters.
•Provide shipment status notification to exporters, consignees, or insurers.
•Refer exporters to experts in areas such as trade financing, international marketing, government export requirements, international banking, or marine insurance.
•Analyze shipping routes to determine how to minimize environmental impact.
•Consider environmental sustainability factors when determining merchandise packing methods.
Purchasing Supervisor Dubai
No. of Positions – 3
• Collate purchase orders and purchase requisitions in order to order materials, goods and supplies.
• Send them to the suppliers.
• Review inventories and order as required.
• Interact with the suppliers on a day to day basis.
• Review deliveries against the orders.
• Track the status of any orders.
• Deal with non supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods.
• Ensure that any invoices are sent to accounts for payment.
• Produce and maintain all reports.
• Manage any procurement activities including RFP’s (Request for Proposals).
• Accommodation : Allowance will be provided by the Company
• Transportation : Provided by the Company
• Air Tickets : After completion of two years (up and down ticket)
Terms & Conditions:
1 Period of Employment : 2 Years / Renewable
2. Place of Employment : Dubai
Clearing and Forwarding officer- Dubai
Sent negotiations requests for quotations to shipping agencies, clearing agencies Check fiscal prices, customs requirements, and clearing fees.
Study cost estimation to get the optimal and most efficient shipping, transport and clearing method
Track shipments and follow up with the forwarder regarding vessels’ arrival dates at destination
Send clear instructions to the shipper regarding the clearing documentation as per country requirements with the consultation of purchasing officer
Follow up closely on the customs / clearance formalities and delivery process
Update the shipment clearance log on progress and communicate delays daily
Warehouse assistant Dubai
We are looking for a warehouse Assistant, who can help loading/unloading of shipments, monitor the stocks and help in the warehouse management and administration.
Operations Officer Dubai
The role is mainly coordinating with site teams and logistic matters.
-Collecting material order from the site and placing the order to suppliers.
- Arrange delivery and or collection
- Monitor and coordinate with the driver's itinerary
- Arrange sourcing and collection of samples
- Knowledge in using Microsoft Office
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Knowledge in renovation materials and terminologies
Salary offer starts from AED 3,000.00 plus medical insurance and ticket
Purchasing officer Dubai
Oscar Lubricants is in urgent need of a Purchasing Assistant.
•Responsible for sourcing equipment, goods and services and managing vendors.
•Developing, leading and executing purchasing strategies.
•Tracking and reporting key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve the effectiveness.
•Crafting negotiation strategies and closing deals with optimal terms.
•Languages: Proficient in English
•Preferably Indian Male Candidate.
•Preferably with Background with Oil Industry or at least in Manufacturing Industry
•Knowledge of quality systems and standards.
•Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques.
•BS degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration.
•2+ years’ experience in same field will be definitely an additional advantage.
Salary: 5,000 +Accommodation will be provided.
warehouse and logistics Dubai
We are looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
Warehouse Worker Responsibilities
- Preparing and completing orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule
- Receiving and processing warehouse stock products
- Performing inventory controls and keeping quality standards high for audits
Purchasing Coordinator Dubai
A leading Manufacturing company looking for a purchase coordinator with 2-3 years of experience.